Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, at least she is recovering. That means she has taken a look at some of her beliefs and decided to shake off her early conditioning. So just be honest with her. Ask her what turns her on. Listen to her and don't try to lead her. Let her tell you what she wants and whatever she says, make sure that you tell her that you love her. If she has some buried desires, she won't be willing to tell you about them if she thinks you will judge her or criticize her."

"That sounds like pretty good advice," said the fellow.

"Good luck. I want to go give my husband his reward for letting me act out my fantasies. And I want to take a shower."

As we walked out of the theater into the Porn Store, several men started applauding. Susan smiled at the men and gave them a quick flash of her pussy as we left the store, our new toys in hand. As we walked out of the store towards our car, Susan grabbed my arm and gave me a big squeeze and said, "I love you so much and I am so happy that you went to Judi's gangbang. I want to meet her sometime."

We got into our car and Susan curled up on the seat and put her head in my lap. She pulled my cock out of my shorts and started sucking me off as we headed towards home and a nice warm shower.

To be continued...

12