Opening Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First, we need to get these off," she said, removing my boxers deftly with her hands. "Then you carry me over to your - our - bedroom." I obliged. I was totally nude right now, but Kezia still had her panties on. That little strip that didn't have enough cloth even to be a hanky was the only thing that stood between my manliness and her womanhood. The underwear was already wet and scented heavily with her juices when I placed Kezia gently on the bed - the bed that had been her mother's and mine for the last twenty years. Her legs fell over the side, and I am sure Kezia expected me to take her right there. I was determined to make this more than a mere quickie - much more than a mere quickie.

I moved over her, dipping my mouth down over her neck. A very loud moan escaped from Kezia as I started to suck her neck, pretending to draw blood from her veins. My mouth scanned every part of her neck, then traversed to the side of her jaws and the back of her earlobes, licking and nibbling every inch along the way. By now, my foot was on hers, rubbing against her toes. Just like I had predicted to myself, Kezia's foot was a hair-trigger, and within moments, she was tottering on the edge of an orgasm. I slowly bit into her ear, tugging at the cartilage as if milking it. That was it - Kezia jerked and with an animalistic sound, she started to cum. Her milk drenched the bedspread, but I didn't care. The sight of Kezia clutching the sheets to keep from hitting the ceiling was too interesting and satisfactory for me to be distracted by other things. After making sure that I had tasted every bit of her pretty face, I went due south.

The satte of arousal that her nipples were in was incredible. They were so hard that you could have used them to cut diamonds, and they sure didn't soften when my mouth enveloped first one and then the other. Kezia had her hands quite firmly placed by the side of my head but she never had enough time to recover and lift my head. Instead, her soft hands only emphasised the delicateness and the love of the situation that we were in. I ran spirals around her areolas, finally ending up at her nubs and teasing the hell out of them.

Originally, I had intended to eat her pussy before I entered, but her feet seemed like a more tasty - and excitable - target right now. I took her smallest toe in my mouth and started suckling it just like I had suckled on her nipples. I was right about the sensitiveness of her foot, and Kezia was once again on her way to Paradise Orgasm. I pretended to lick the toe clean, even tasting the nail-polish on it. Kezia was asking me to stop the torture on her feet, on the grounds that she felt she couldn't stand it anymore, she just wanted me to mount her. But her feet were exciting me too, to levels hitherto unimaginable. I wouldn't have left them alone for the whole world.

Finally, when it seemed as if I couldn't last any longer, I faced Kezia. She nodded ever so slightly, still floating after her fourth orgasm. With May, my record on her had been just three, so I was surprised to see Kezia just cumming and cumming. My testosteronal ego must have been doubled that night. I reached over for a condom - May and I used them nowadays - only to be stopped by Kezia's arm.

"No, Dad," she told me softly. "I want you in here. Only you. And never reach for the rubber with me again, got that?"

I nodded. In my defence, I must say that I thought at that time that Kezia was on the pill, and hence there was no need for other contraceptives. On the pther hand, I guess I should also admit that in the event of Kezia being unprotected, I could get her pregnant. And that thought excited me, inflated me. With a grunt, something like the one when Adam had his first intercourse, I entered Kezia. With slow and steady strokes, I moved in to the hilt. Her muscles were already threatening to drain me and it took all of my will-power not to cum too soon.

Kezia was the first one to let go, screaming and closing her eyes. As her pussy contracted around my cock, I realized with a jump that here it was, the final act, the consummate plunge. There would be no turning back, no pulling out, and there was no need to. Whatever society said, the union that I was establishing with my daughter felt too right to be wrong. I didn't care what would happen if anybody found out. All I cared was Kezia, and if she was happy, so was I. With that thought, I shot my seed into her, deep into her. Kezia wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me into deeper depths that I had never reached.

For a few minutes after the lovemaking, Kezia and I just lay there, in each other's arms, feeling each other's breaths. Guiltily, I knew that this afterglow far overtook the ones I shared with my wife. Kezia had a smile on her face, the wistful one we often get when we want more of a goody. She looked contented and happy. Her eyes had burnt most of the lust in them, and what I was looking at was unadulterated love. Kezia reached over and gave me a peck on my nose.

"Thanks," she said simply.

"Don't steal my line," I told her. "Besides, shouldn't I be the one thanking you?"

"No. You see, I have always wondered how it would be to make love to you, but let me inform you Daddy, it was nothing like I had expected. It was ... terrific, wonderful..."

"Ditto here."

Kezia paused for a second. "Dad, can I ask you something?"

I nodded, and Kezia continued. "I love you, Daddy, and I will understand it if you say no, but - well, here goes - can I be like this with you Daddy? Be your woman? Not just a lay but more than that - a wife's level, perhaps. I don't want you to break up with Mom, I just want to have almost all the benefits that Mom has had. Little things like bringing you your bed-coffee, showering with you, spend a lot of time with you, ... that's all."

I pondered over this for a moment. As I had mentioned earlier, regrets always strike after the act. As a parent, I should have said no, but I had already crossed that line. I was no longer in the twilight region too, where I could walk back if I wanted to. I was already her lover, as she was mine. We belonged to each other if we ever belonged to anyone.

In reply, I kissed her. She kissed me back and I could sense her joy, as no doubt she could sense mine, at being together. The promise meant a lot to both of us and to this day, it still does.

I guess I should give the entire story, but Kezia's already calling me to change the diapers of our first-born, Mark. That's right, Kezia and I have started our own family. As for May, she blew a gasket (that's putting it mildly) when she discovered me and Kezia in bed, and she really went to town when Kezia informed her just before graduation that she was a couple of months pregnant. Later, though, after careful evaluation, she reluctantly agreed to continue the marriage - breaking up would have done neither of us any good. As it is, the three of us now live under a single roof. I get to have the best of both the worlds.

I am so happy that May had decided to open up our marriage!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Her Idea It was his wife's idea, & they loved it.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories