Opening Z Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you're ready for the real thing. Take a few minutes to cool down; calm down...I'll go out a check on D...." I interrupted him with a suck on his tongue. I pushed him against the wall and drew as much of his nine inch cock into my throat as I could. I bobbed and slurped, moaning like never before....I wanted him to come....I wanted him inside of me some how, anyhow.

He forced my mouth off his cock and kneeling we kissed and came down together in a long few minutes under the spray. He took the toys and put them to soak in the sink. He pointed to a couple more small tubes of lube and winked. With a final lingering kiss, he left me alone. I adjusted the shower head to pound on the back of my neck as I stood under it. Almost on their own two of my fingers found the hard throbbing button in my ass.

I stood still just feeling my heart beat from inside my ass....

I slipped my fingers out, grabbed shampoo and washed my hair, then soaped up my whole body...I had to force myself to not edge anymore...I wanted all my energies for D & J. I dried off quick, then seeing the almond oil, lightly putting slick oil on my whole body; my skin drank it in and I glowed in my reflection when I swiped the fog off the mirror. My cock never got soft. Last, I squirted a cool gush of lube in my ass which got hot right away.

12