Operation Play Away

Story Info
Wife away on a job, has more fun than she thought.
4.7k words
3.93
83.8k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suchet
Suchet
79 Followers

Hanna was called away to urgent business with a number of colleagues to support another area and was housed at an army barracks. After several days of long hours they were all given a free day to see some sights and in the evening were treated by the army to a Barbecue in the warm summer evening. Wearing tight black jeans, red tee shirt and black heels, she was feeling girly for the first time in a couple of days. The food was good, and the beer and drink flowed and she began to feel a tad tipsy, drinking vodka. Being one of only a few women, she found herself very popular with the local soldiers and her own male colleagues. She made a quick call home to her husband and after a few more minutes decided to return to her room.

On arrival she realised that she'd left her phone on the table back at the Barbie, so returned to collect it. By the time she had got back, those on her table had all left and there was no sign of the phone. As she looked around one of the soldiers, a well built dark haired white guy in his early twenties, sitting on the next table said, 'Hi, are you looking for your phone?"

'Yes', she replied, 'I think I left it on the table.'

'You did, Jay picked it up for safe keeping and was going to try and find you tomorrow.'

'Oh thanks, I not sure which one was Jay. I'd like to get it back now as I like to keep in touch with home and we're off tomorrow. Where does Jay live?' She asked.

The soldier nodded, 'No problem, I was about to leave I can take you. Jay was the big black guy, kept trying to chat you up all evening from what I overheard. He's hung like a... Opps, sorry probably not appropriate, bit too much of the amber nectar. I'm Steve by the way, Jay lives over there. Come on its only a couple of minutes.'

She smiled and nodded, aware that the alcohol from earlier was making her a little brave, 'Ok, thanks.'

They walked over to the accommodation block, went up to the second floor and pushed open a door into a large room containing four bed spaces, with a table in the middle of the room. Some huskey music was playing at a low volume, and the room lit only by a few bedside lamps. Three of the guys who occupied the room were sat around a table at the centre of the room chatting and drinking bottled beer. The forth was sitting on the end of his bed concentrating on opening the fresh beer in his hand. She noticed him first as he was wearing only his boxers, and his body was fit and toned, and almost coal black. As she entered he looked up and smiled warmly, 'Hi, Hanna isn't it? I assume you've come for your phone.'

She smiled back, ' Yes thanks for rescuing it. Sorry to disturb you guys but we're off tomorrow.'

'Hey no problem.' He got up and walked over handing her the beer he'd just opened, 'Have a drink and I'll get the phone. Hey guys give the lady a seat.'

She was a little taken aback, and didn't so much agree, as be carried along by a combination of the alcohol earlier and the friendly greeting. She found herself sat at the table and taking a sip from the beer, whilst the guys introduced themselves. The guy on her right was shorter than the others, but heavily built, with black skin lighter in shade to Jay, wearing grey track suit bottoms and a white sleeveless vest that highlighted his muscular arms, which rippled in response to him flicking his bottle gently to clink with hers. He named himself Cam, pointed to Vince opposite, who raised his bottle smiling, and then Tim on her left who nodded. Both were white but well tanned, wearing shorts and tee shirts, slimmer than Jay and Cam, however just as athletic.

Jay tossed a bottle to Steve who gabbed a spare chair and sat down. They all chatted as Jay retrieved the phone, which he chucked onto his bed before producing a bottle of tequila, shot glasses and a couple of lemons which he placed onto the table, 'Right let's have a shot to celebrate Hanna going home, and to a job well done!'

Hanna smiled and looked up at Jay, noticing as she did the well defined bulge in his boxers, 'I'm not sure about that, I've already had a few Vodkas and it's a long travel day tomorrow?'

'No worry then. You can sleep on the plane.' He replied laughing, giving a wink to acknowledge the fact she had noticed his impressive boxer display, causing her to blush. "Ok but just one, I have to get back!" She huskily replied, her mouth suddenly very dry.

Cam had immediately filled the shot glasses and passed her one whilst Vince cut up a lemon and poured salt onto the centre of the table. They picked up their glass and took a pinch of salt. Jay raised his glass in tune with the others and for the second time in a few minutes Hanna found herself complying without actually deciding to do so. 'Good job, Hanna!'

They all did the salt, lemon, Tequila shot thing, with Hanna following suit a second slower. They all laughed as Hanna shook her head, her light brown pony tail swishing from side to side, 'Uhhh, wow haven't done that for a while.' She giggled.

Cam quickly refilled the glasses, 'Well another to toast Jay for finding your phone and bringing such a delightful interlude to an otherwise dull evening.'

After another shot Hanna giggled as the glasses were filled again, 'Come on boys your'll get me drunk, I need to get back.'

Jay laughed, 'Are intentions are all good, honest. Last shot and I'll walk you back.

As soon as the shot was finished the track on the music changed to a slower beat, and Jay grabbed her wrist, pulled her up and began to dance, his powerful hands circling her waist, "Just a quick dance Hanna, as I love this track.'

Hanna was again carried forward, with conflicting feelings. On the one hand they were all good fun and she felt good, on the other she was in a barrack room with five squaddies and the only woman present, however the alcohol and the ego trip of being centre of attention won through, and her hands went up to rest on his shoulders as she swayed to the music. She became aware that the bulge in Jay's boxers was pushing against her groin and felt bigger and harder than she remembered. The feeling of his bare skin under her palms and the fact that this handsome well built man was getting turned on by her, was turning on her own juices. She felt his hands move round her waist to the small of her back drawing her closer, and causing her arms to squeeze up and she had to move her own hands up around Jays neck. Hanna then felt his hand move down and grasp her ass pulling her groin hard against his knee and sending a shudder through her body. She lent her forehead against his chest to try and steady herself. His scent mixed with the tequila was a heady brew. She looked up and saw Jay looking down at her a smile on his face as he lent in and covered her mouth with his, pushing his tongue against her lips. Her resistance melted, her lips parted, and allowed his tongue to invade her mouth, whilst she used her own to fence with his.

His hand slipped under her top and moved quickly to her black lacy bra and began caressing her breast and nipple through the material. After a couple of minutes of making out, Jay turned her round, moving his other hand to the front of her jeans and pulling her ass firmly into his rock hard penis. Hanna parted her legs for balance which also allowed Jay greater access, which he immediately used to undo and pull down the zip, before slipping his hand inside her black panties, and rubbing her button gently, he slipped his finger into her soaking crack. Hanna gasped and looked back over her shoulder. Jay locked his mouth over hers once more, whilst she moved one hand up and round his neck, pulling him closer and sucking in his tongue. Her other hand she moved down to grasp the hard bulge that was now becoming Hanna's only thought. She slipped her hand inside his boxers and grasped the hot shaft, amazed at the girth and length, the veins pulsing against her hand. Jay took the opportunity to push her face down onto the bed, whilst pushing her jeans and panties down round her ankles.

At the same time she released his cock from it's fabric prison. Hanna looked back into Jays eyes as she felt the head of his member push against her softness and begin to slide gently inside her. She gasped and caught sight of Cam stood watching by the wardrobe, causing her to remember the presence of the other guys for the first time since Jay had kissed her. Cam smiled at her, and Hanna closed her eyes to concentrate on the sensations pulsing through her body as Jay pushed slowly further into her pussy. When she thought she could take no more, Jay stopped his shaft buried to the hilt, grabbed her waist and pulled out stopping just as the head was about to exit, he pushed back sliding all the way in once more. Hanna moaned, shaking her head, causing her eyes to open and lock onto Cam's face. "Holy fuck... My god your so big. Ohhhh!!!!"

Jay built up a steady rhythm, sliding in and out, the ridges and veins of his shaft driving her wild. Cam continued to smile and Hanna was unable to take her eyes off his face as Jay pounded her from behind. She barely noticed as someone removed her jeans and panties from around her ankles. Jay then pulled out and flipped her on her back before moving quickly between her legs and ramming home his shaft upto the hilt once more. Hanna arched her back and wrapped her legs firmly around his waist. "Oh my god," she moaned, "fuck, fuck, fuck...."

Cam stepped forward and pulled her top and bra over her head. She smiled up at him, as Jay once more settled into a hard pounding rhythm. Hanna could not believe what she was doing. How had she ended up on her back being fucked silly by a huge black soldier, with his mates watching, but god, she couldn't stop, it was soooo good!!!

After several more minutes or wild sex, Jay and Hanna rolled over allowing her to sit up astride his large shaft. With her hands pushing against his chest, Hanna rose up and down his thick black cock, her juices and his precum glistening in the low light. Having established a steady rhythm, she moved her right hand to begin rubbing her clit feeling her body close to a massive climax. She lent down to kiss Jay passionately, and looked back to see the other guys, watching her and Jay fucking like rabbits. She was to far gone to care and smiled back at them, unsurprised to see Vince naked from the waist down and wanking himself. She noticed that Cam was naked by now and Hanna was amazed at just how big he was, even more so than Jay. With herself so close to orgasm she felt Jay tense, grab her waist tightly and hold her firmly impaled to the hilt, as he pumped his seed deep inside her. Hanna looked down at him still short of her own climax, as he said, "Hanna now show me what that mouth can do to get me going again.'"

Hanna was a little taken aback as sucking a cock that had already cum, was not something she had done before. She had experienced a man cumming in her mouth a couple of times, but not by consent. However the whole situation was way out of her experience, and she barely considered Jays instruction before sliding down his body on all fours and grasping the semi erect shaft in both hands. Pumping it a couple of times and seeing the last drops of semen ooze out, she licked it away, tasted the salty cream, before sinking her mouth over the head and sucking in the black shaft. As she went enthusiastically on her task of giving head, Hanna once more reached back and began rubbing herself.

Although a little disappointed that Jays large cock was spearing her mouth and not her pussy, she still felt the climax building. She was turned on not just by the sexuality of giving a cum soaked black cock a real work over with her mouth, but in the knowledge that others were watching her performance.

Hanna then became aware of another pair of hands caressing her waist and bum, and then felt the head of another massive cock rub against her pussy. She had never been in a three some, although she had 'practiced' such with her husband and a few toys. Those occasions had led to unbelievable orgasms. Hanna stopped blowing Jay and turned her head to see Cam positioned behind her, his white teeth contrasting with his black face as he smiled at her. Her eyes locked on his for a moment and then she returned to gobbling Jays shaft and rubbing her clit. Cam, taking this as a yes, pushed forward sliding his long thick shaft deep inside her. She stilled her administration on Jays cock, all be it his shaft was still deep in her mouth, for a moment as she let the new sensations subside. Cam pulled out and then pushed in, speeding his rhythm until he reached a steady but firm thrusting motion, using his steel like thighs to add power. As she acclimatised to Cams thrusting large shaft, she returned her attention to Jays rapidly hardening cock, trying to match her rhythm with Cams.

At last with Cam hammering one end and Jay the other, Hanna's climax hit like a tidal wave and she screamed over Jays cock. Cam kept up his aggressive pounding as wave after wave broke over the young wife. With a last massive thrust Cam also unloaded, grunting loudly as he added to Jays previous deposit. As Cam slipped from Hanna, Jay pulled her back up his body, grabbed her ass and guided his large shaft back inside the warm pussy. Hanna wrapped her arms around Jay and kissed him deeply. She was so turned on and welcomed his renewed fucking.

She was then aware of Steve clambering onto the bed, lifting her head and thrusting his own cock into her mouth. Hanna was again being spit roasted this time by a third man, and she was starting to realise that Vince and Tim would have similar designs.

She decided that there was little she could do and her gang bang fantasies were going to become a reality. As Jay thrust in and out and Steve fucked her mouth, she felt a heavily lubricated finger push into her ass, which was conveniently sticking in the air. The bed rocked again as someone else climbed onto it and she felt the finger replaced by the firm head of another cock, which began pushing slowly forward. Hanna was ravished with desire as this sensitive area of her body was breached for the first time by a hard penis. Games with her husband had tried out this scenario, but never with more than the head of her smallest toy. This time the intrusion didn't stop at the head but pushed on, incredibly all three stiff shafts impaling every orifis, and Hanna had no control over any of them. Even Steve's cock fucking her mouth was done with her head firmly held in his hands, as he then tensed and his load splashed against the back of her throat. Steve had stopped his thrusting but his shaft was impaled deep in her mouth. Hanna without thought swallowed him down and as the pressure of his hands slackened, she began to lick and suck him clean. When she finished he slipped from her lips, smiled down at her and stepped off the bed. She again kissed Jay now that her mouth was free. He was still thrusting into her pussy, and she looked back briefly to see that Tim was the man buggering her. As she turned her head back to Jay she saw Cam stood next to her his massive cock in his hand and getting harder. Hanna looked up at him with lust in her eyes, 'Get on the Bed Cam and let me do that!'

Cam stepped up onto the bed and as he did he lent in and kissed Hanna passionately, his tongue exploring her mouth. He felt Hanna's hand grasp his cock and begin wanking it. He stood up and let her pull it into her mouth with relish and enthusiasm. Jay was still fucking her, but Tim thrust for the last time and unloaded in her ass. Hanna, with a new climax building was disappointed to feel Tim slip from her. She took Cams cock from her mouth, looked back to see Vince still playing with himself. 'Vince it's your turn get up here.'

Hanna turned back to look at the shiny black cock jutting firmly toward her, smiled to herself as she felt the bed move and Vince place his cock against her anus and slipped easily inside. It still caused her to gasp, but she looked up and stared into Cams eyes as she licked up the length of his shaft, marvelling at the fact she had accommodated its size. She had been fucked by a couple of large cocks before, but even Ben who'd been the biggest, was smaller than Cams impressive appendage. Still looking up at him her eyes smiling at the powerful black soldier, she slipped his cock back in her mouth.

With Vince now filling her ass Hanna tried to focus in turn on each of the different sensations caused by the three different rock hard cocks fucking her. It wasn't easy as the pulsing sensations had re sparked her climax buildup, but she looked down at Jay, his mouth sucking her nipples, and concentrated on his big black shaft driving in and out of her sopping pussy. With each thrust she felt the vein and ridges stimulating her pleasure nodes. She felt so full and with Vince driving his own cock into her anus with such gusto, pleasure was moving like waves through her body. Licking up along Cams shaft, she looked back into his eyes and shuddered as Jay and Vince drove home with particular force and holding there. Cam looked back at them and seeing what was happening shoved his cock firmly in Hanna's mouth almost causing her to gag. She reached back and started rubbing herself and immediately felt a fantastic build up. Through a haze of building passion, Hanna could feel Jay and Vince offloading together. Cam was increasing his rhythm as he fucked her mouth and she did her best to both accommodate him and gobble him as enthusiastically as possible. then it hit her. The climax was like a tsunami smashing through her like nothing before. She tried screaming but Cams slick black shaft was driving in and out so fast the sound was muted. As the waves of pleasure began to subside she felt Cam tense, ram home gripping her head firmly as his seed splashed through her mouth like a whirl pool. Hanna sucked and swilled as if her life depended on it, and as his climax finished and his grip relaxed, she let him slip from her lips before licking him from the base to the tip, pumping it occasionally to squeeze out what remained and then with her eyes locked on his, licking it off and swallowing it down, smiling.

Vince slipped out and jumped off the bed, as did Cam, with his now flaccid cock hanging clean. Jay remained deeply inside her as she collapsed with exhaustion into his arms. Resting her head on his chest, and feeling the large but flaccid intrusion still in her pussy, Hanna drifted into sleep.

Waking in the early hours, Hanna disengaged from Jays embrace and sat on the edge of the bed. Jay stirred briefly, but settled quickly. The room was mostly in darkness, except for a small side light in the opposite bed space. She looked back down at the sleeping black man who had ravished her so, and marvelled at how she had taken the size of his cock, which glistened in the low light. Hanna felt a brief moment of guilt, followed by a lurch of desire as she stared at his body. The rest of the room was quiet and she realised that she needed to get back. Her body was sticky and a little sore, but the several orgasims she had experienced during her debauchery maintained a feeling of contentment.

She stood up and looked round for her clothes. She could see Cam lying on his bed opposite, but as she stood he sat up and smiled fondly at her, 'are you ok?' He whispered.

'Fine, but could do with a shower, before I get dressed.' She replied softly.

Cam nodded as he stood, his smile turning to a grin, 'I can imagine, you certainly saw some action last night.'

Hanna blushed, 'God I've never done anything like that. No one can ever know. What would my husband say, can't understand what I was thinking.'

Cam walked toward her still naked, his penis, even in its flaccid state was impressive. Hanna, not for the first time marvelled at how she had taken its entire length, her eyes drawn to its glistening length as it swayed in time with his walking. 'Not sure you were thinking about anything, Hanna. As long as you enjoyed it, we certainly did. Best sex I ever had, if you don't mind me saying.?

Suchet
Suchet
79 Followers
12