Opposite Worlds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,051 Followers

Chelsea tackled Jason to the bed and stated to passionately kiss him to convey all her feelings for him. His hands went to her waist and he began to reciprocate the act. Their tongues darted between their mouths and tangled with each other with fervor and hunger. Time stood still with their embrace. They were one. Chelsea disengaged their kiss, bringing Jason's lower lip with her briefly.

"So sex, I mean making love is out until you are head over heels for me?" Chelsea gave a loving smile. "I can wait, but that doesn't mean I can't please my man." Chelsea started grinding into Jason, quickly bringing his arousal to full capacity. A light teasing game happened. As Jason tried for harder contact by raising his hips, Chelsea pulled higher, keeping his manhood begging. She reached a point where she became desperate with need. She dropped on him. If it wasn't for the clothing barrier, she would have been impaled. On impact her pelvis moved in a circular motion. Jason's cock was twitching. It seemed to follow her pussy as if a magnet were attached. Chelsea's head flew back as she changed her pattern again. This time it was a high impact up and down grind the full length of Jason's shaft. Jason was thrusting with power at this new movement. The bed creaked and banged against the wall with their momentum.

"Oh God Jason, I'm cumming." Chelsea put her hand over mouth to muffle her scream.

"Me too." Jason groaned.

"I was wondering whose car was in the driveway." A third voice added. "I hope I'm not interrupting."

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,051 Followers
12