Opposites Attract Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah books a holiday to celebrate Hope finishing school.
3.7k words
4.54
22.7k
34

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 07/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joshy029
joshy029
973 Followers

Author's Note:

I'm sorry this has taken me so long to write, but I was having trouble deciding where I should finish it and exactly what should happen in the chapter.

I do plan on writing at least one more chapter of Opposites Attract, though I have to plan it first and do a little research as chapter 4 will likely take place in another country(I've never been abroad, so I have to do a little research)

It shouldn't take long for me to prepare for the next chapter, but then the hard part is writing it.

Once again, thank you to all my readers and fans. I appreciate all constructive criticism that I've received on my works and will try and get the next chapter out faster than this one.

**

Sarah was sat on her laptop, searching for something on the internet. She wanted to surprise Hope with something for her official leaving of school.

She'd been looking up the cheapest, quality flights she could get to take them both on holiday for a week or two, but she'd been hampered a lot by Hope wanting to hang out together. Hanging out normally involved sex, after which Sarah had little energy left to search.

Luckily, Sarah had the day off work while Hope was sitting her final exams for the year. She was looking through the normal travel agent websites while also looking on other websites for special offers. She wanted to take them some place with a lot of sun. It wasn't something that England had a huge amount of, even during the summer.

Just as she was starting to lose faith that she'd find anything, an offer caught her eye. It was for a holiday package for two to Spain for three weeks. It included a flight there and a flight back, a nice hotel with a pool, room service and hotel food was included in the price and, therefore, meant they could eat and drink as much as they wanted without additional charge.

It was perfect and would only set her back by six hundred pounds. Sarah had quite a bit of money saved up thanks to living with her parents, so it would be no problem to pay for it.

Hope would finish school in a couple of weeks, so Sarah just had to get the time off to go on the holiday so that they could go. She picked up the phone and dialled the number for her work.

"Hello?" Said the voice on the other end of the line when it was picked up.

"Hey Sandra," Sarah said. "Is James there?"

"Oh hey Sarah," Sandra said. "I'll put you through."

"Hello?" Came a deep voice a moment later.

"James, it's Sarah." Sarah said. "I need to ask you a question."

"Sure," James said. "What's up?"

"I need some time of in about three weeks, is that OK?"

"Three weeks?" James asked. "That's a little short notice. How much time are we talking?"

"Three weeks," Sarah said nervously.

"Three weeks?" James asked loudly. "I'm running a business here Sarah. You're an important part of my team, you know."

"I know James," Sarah said. "It's for my little sister. She finishes school in two weeks and I wanted to surprise her with a holiday. I've found one she'd like, too."

"Your little sister?" James asked. "Is she the shy girl that comes in every now and then to see you?"

"Yeah," Sarah said. "She's sitting her exams at the minute. I'd really like to surprise her with a holiday. Please? I'll make it up to you."

"It'd best be a damned good way to make it up to me if I give you three weeks off, Sarah," James said.

Sarah chuckled quietly enough that James didn't hear her. She knew how to work him to get what she wanted, within reason. A holiday was something he'd let her have easily, without her having to make it up to him, she knew. She generally got bored when she got a week off and went into the office anyway.

"It will be, I promise," Sarah said.

"On second thought," James said, after a moment of quiet. "You work hard even when I tell you to take a week off, so you enjoy yourself, OK?"

Sarah grinned. She knew it wouldn't be difficult to get the time off work.

"You bet," She said.

"So, where are you planning to go?"

"Spain," Sarah said.

"Sounds nice," James said. "Nicer than England, anyway. The weather has been awful recently, even though it's summer."

"I know," Sarah said. "Hopefully it'll be sunny again soon."

James made a noise of agreement.

"Anyway, James," Sarah said. "I'd best be going and getting this holiday booked. Thanks."

"No problem Sarah," James said. "See you tomorrow."

"Yeah. Bye."

Sarah hung up and immediately dialled the travel agent. She quickly booked the holiday and then sat back and thought about things.

Hope would probably really enjoy a holiday after she finished school. They didn't get to go on many as a family because of money issues, so Sarah knew that Hope would most likely love the idea.

**

Two weeks later, Hope had finished her final exam of her high school career and was finally smiling for the first time in weeks. She walked home with a spring in her step.

She slowed down when she saw her bullies ahead. The usual coupling of Natalie and Beth and their usual group of guys who must have been so insecure in themselves that they had to pick on girls to make themselves feel big. At least that's what Sarah had said.

Natalie looked back and, obviously remembering her encounter with Sarah, quickly turned her head back to look forward.

Hope smiled. She'd never liked seeing Natalie and Beth, but now it was a source of pleasure for her to see them squirm when they saw her and imagined what Sarah would do to them if she found out they might have treated Hope badly.

It didn't take Hope long to get home and when she got in, Sarah was there, sat on the stairs. When she saw hope, she grinned widely and pushed herself to her feet before wrapping Hope in a tight hug.

"How'd your exam go?" Sarah asked.

"Fine," Hope said. "Science is my best subject by far."

"Great," Sarah said happily. "Glad to be rid of school?"

"Am I ever!" Hope exclaimed. "Never liked school much."

"Neither did I," Sarah said with a wink.

Both of them laughed at that and then Hope started talking Sarah's ear off about some of the questions in the exam paper. Sarah, while uninterested since she'd already been through it all, listened with her full attention.

"It wasn't an easy exam," Hope said. "I'm hoping I did well. I think I did."

"Please! You always do well in school," Sarah said. "I bet you got an A at the very least. Which if I recall is only just lower than an A*"

"I doubt I did that well," Hope said.

"Be more confident in your abilities, Hope," Sarah said. "You did great, I'm sure."

"Thanks," Hope said. "I'm going to go and change."

Sarah nodded and made a start on dinner wile Hope ran upstairs. It wasn't long until Sarah and Hope's mother came into the kitchen and took over the cooking. Their parents worked together, so it was more unusual that they turned up at home at different times, so Sarah had no doubt that her father was also home.

"Thanks for getting started for me, honey," She told Sarah with a quick kiss on the cheek.

"No problem, mum," Sarah said, watching her mother continue with dinner.

Carla was a beautiful woman by anyone's standards. She had medium-length brunette hair, blue eyes and a body to die for on a woman in her forties. It was the body of a woman in her early twenties.

Hope clearly had looks from their mother's side of the family, though she never agreed with it when someone said so.

"Ah, it's good to have three lovely girls to cook for me," came a deep, booming voice from the living room. "Smells delicious, dear"

"Get in here, you old geezer," Sarah called, smiling. "These days women don't just do housework, you know. Share the burden with mum."

"What did you call me?" Clark asked, a stern look on his face as he appeared in the kitchen doorway.

He was an imposing man, standing just over six feet tall and being broad shouldered and fairly well-muscled. He was a handsome and kind man, though, so the look he was giving Sarah wasn't one she took seriously.

"You heard me, you old git," Sarah said. "Get your arse in here and working on dinner."

"How dare you!" Clark yelled and charged the few steps towards his daughter.

Sarah smiled as, at the last minute, he reached out and began tickling her.

"I'm not a kid any more, dad," Sarah protested through a fit of laughter. "You can't do this to me at my age, it's embarrassing."

"Then I'll embarrass you for the rest of your life," Clark responded. "A father should always be allowed to embarrass his children, no matter how old they get."

He stopped tickling Sarah and joined his wife to cook dinner.

"You're evil," Sarah said smiling.

"You know it," her father replied. "Now get out of here and relax. You've no doubt had a long, busy day and we've been practically dead at work."

Sarah took the rest gladly and sat on the couch to watch TV, flicking instantly to her favourite evening show. While she was watching TV, Hope came downstairs to join her. They smiled at each other and watched in silence while the smell of dinner got stronger and more delicious.

Half an hour, dinner was ready and Hope came downstairs just in time to start eating, hair wet from a shower and dressed in what Sarah could guess to be nothing but panties under her dressing gown.

"So, how was work?" Hope asked the three of them.

"Dead," Clark said. "Practically nothing to do all day for your mother and I."

"Fine," Sarah said. "James let me go home too early."

"How come?" Hope asked.

"I'm too far ahead in my work," Sarah replied, after swallowing a mouthful.

"How does that work out?" Hope asked, confused.

"We do certain things in certain months, but only to the end of the year," Sarah said. "I'm a couple of months ahead."

"Early to get home for a while then?"

"Nope, I have all day tomorrow to finish up my monthly admin," Sarah said. It was the only thing at work she did slowly. She hadn't expected the extra week off, but it was appreciated. "Then I have a month off."

"A month off?" Hope shouted. "How the hell do you get a month off, even if you are ahead at work?"

"Simple," Sarah said, practically shaking with anticipation. "We're going on holiday."

Hope sat in silence for a while, mulling over what Sarah had just said. A holiday at this time of year was just not possible with their parents having to work every day of the week. The school summer holidays were normally fairly busy for them.

"Holiday?" Hope finally asked. "How are the four of us going on holiday when mum and dad have to work?"

Clark and Carla looked at each other with a sad smile that Hope didn't notice.

"Where are we going anyway?" Hope asked.

"Spain," Sarah said. "To a little coastal town in the south."

"Spain!" Hope said, now seeming to believe that the holiday was a joke. "We can't afford Spain!"

"You're right," Carla said. "We can't. Sarah, however, can."

"You and Sarah are going to Spain for three weeks," Clark said.

Hope sat there, flabbergasted. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her and Sarah in Spain for three weeks? It didn't seem real.

"I've been saving for it all year," Sarah said. "Little bits of each pay check put in a safe place so that I could book you a holiday for when you finished school."

"Three weeks in Spain must have cost a fortune," Hope pointed out. "I'll never be able to pay this back to you."

"You don't have to," Sarah said. "It's a present."

"I'm still going to pay you back somehow," Hope said with a wink that Clark and Carla didn't notice.

Sarah smiled. Hope was so stubborn sometimes. It had gotten her into trouble as much as it had helped her in life.

"Fair enough," Sarah said. "But however you pay me back does not involve money, deal?"

"Deal!" Hope said.

**

Later that night, Hope and Sarah were getting ready for bed. Sarah stripped down to her underwear before getting under her covers.

"Sarah, I can't begin to thank you for what you've done for me," Hope said, sitting on the edge of Sarah's bed.

Sarah gave Hope a gentle slap on the backside before pulling her into a tight hug which Hope returned even tighter.

"No need to thank me," Sarah said. "At least not with mum and dad in the house."

"Tomorrow then?" Hope asked hopefully.

It had been a while since they'd had sex, with Hope doing her exams and needing as much sleep at night as she could get.

"We'll see," Sarah said. "I'll probably be working late though. I have a lot of admin work to do."

"But I want to thank you before it feels meaningless," Hope said, annoyed at her older sister for turning her down.

"It's not a 'no,'" Sarah clarified. "But it depends on how tired I am and if we can get some time to ourselves."

"Fine," Hope said in a huff, pushing herself away from Sarah and climbing into her own bed.

"You know I love you Hope," Sarah said gently.

"I know," Hope replied. "I love you too. Night."

"Night," Sarah responded before turning her lamp off and rolling over to sleep.

**

Sarah was finishing up her work load early when her mobile phone rang.

"Hello?" she said on picking up a number she didn't recognise.

"Sarah, it's Hope," Came the reply. "I'm in a little bit of trouble."

Hope sounded a little scared to Sarah.

"What's wrong?" Sarah asked.

"I'm being followed," Hope said. "This guy's been following me and giving me funny looks for about half an hour."

"Where are you?" Sarah asked, worried now.

Hope told her and Sarah told her to stay in public and near people if she could before grabbing her things and heading for the door.

"Where are you going?" James asked.

"To pick up Hope," Sarah said.

"But you're supposed to be working," James replied, stunned.

"I've finished my work," Sarah said. "Besides, she's in trouble and family matters more than my job."

With that, Sarah was out the door and getting in her car. She drove as fast as she dared to, taking as many short cuts as she could through residential areas when the main roads were blocked.

It took her what seemed like an age to get to where Hope was. She was standing outside a café, in plain view of plenty of people. Sarah pulled up and got out of her car to walk over to Hope.

"Are you OK?" Sarah asked right away.

"Fine now," Hope replied.

"Where is the guy?"

"I dunno," Hope said. "He walked past as soon as I stopped here."

"Good," Sarah said. "Get in the car."

They got into the car and Sarah pulled away slowly, watching in her mirrors for anyone watching the car suspiciously. She didn't see anything.

"Thanks, sis," Hope said.

"Any time," Sarah said, picking up speed to the legal limit and turning onto a main road.

When Sarah pulled her car into the driveway, it was still an hour before she'd normally be home, so the house was completely empty, though their parents still wouldn't be due for another two hours. She locked her car and led Hope into the house and went to make them both a drink.

"Are you sure you're OK?" Sarah asked as she handed Hope her drink.

Hope nodded and sipped at her drink.

"I was a little scared, but it turned out all right, didn't it?" She asked.

"Yeah," Sarah said. "Though I can't leave work every time you're in a pickle."

"I know," Hope said, putting her drink on the table and standing up. "Thank you."

"No problem," Sarah replied.

Hope walked over to Sarah and kissed her deeply, pushing her tongue past Sarah's lips and pressing herself into Sarah's lap. Sarah kissed back, letting her tongue wrestle with Hope's and holding her tightly.

Hope ran her hands down to Sarah's chest and softly squeezed her breasts, making the fabric of her bra rub against her nipples, causing them to harden. Sarah groped at Hopes ass, rubbing and squeezing it firmly as they made out passionately on the sofa.

As Hopes hands slowly travelled downwards, Sarah began to feel herself hardening. It was uncomfortable since she could tell it was visible even though her panties were fairly tight and her trousers were fairly baggy. Hope's hand reached the bulge and started to rub softly, causing Sarah to moan.

"Mmm, not here," Sarah said, breaking the kiss. "Get that sweet ass to our room."

Hope stood up, slightly disappointed, but she knew that more was to come and walked out of the living room, making for the stairs. Sarah slowly stood and readjusted herself before following Hope up the stairs and into their bedroom. Sarah walked in and closed the door, locking it while Hope sat on her bed and lay back, breathing heavily with anticipation for what was coming next.

Sarah moved over to the bed and sat beside Hope before leaning down to kiss her softly. Hope reciprocated and kissed Sarah back just as softly.

As Sarah kissed Hope, she slid her hands up her sister's legs and over her hips before grabbing the hem of her top and slowly sliding it up Hope's slim torso. Hope raised herself into a reclined sitting position and lifted her arms so that Sarah could take her top off, the sisters only breaking the soft but passionate kiss in order for Hope's top to be able to pass between them.

As soon as Hope's top was off, Hope pushed Sarah onto her back and kissed her deeply while swinging her leg over Sarah's waist to straddle her. Sarah gasped into Hope's mouth as she felt Hope's crotch rub against her hard cock through their clothes. Hope moaned at the contact, shivering with pleasure as she ground her crotch against Sarah's.

Sarah couldn't take it any more. She rolled her and Hope over, breaking the kiss before starting to rapidly remove her clothes. Hope was shocked at the sudden change in pace but quickly started to do the same and in less than a minute, the two sisters were completely nude and kissing again, their tongues now practically glued together.

Sarah blindly rubber her cock up and down Hope's already-soaked pussy lips, causing a series of moans and pleasured shivering from Hope, who started to buck her hips gently to match Sarah's rhythm.

Sarah was fighting the urge to simply slide her cock into Hope's pussy, hoping that their love-making would last as long as they could make it, but Hope seemed to have other ideas. She grabbed Sarah's cock and pulled it into her pussy, spearing herself with Sarah's steel-hard member which caused them both to moan in surprise and pleasure.

"Oh God!" Hope moaned. "You're so hard Sarah."

"You're so wet, sis," Sarah said in reply. "It feels so good to be inside you."

Hope thrust her hips roughly at Sarah to shut her up while telling her what she wanted her sister to do. Sarah instantly pushed everything else out of her mind and started to thrust slowly and gently until she was certain she wasn't hurting her younger sister.

"Harder," Hope demanded. "Faster."

Sarah smiled and started to do as Hope asked, feeling her sister's pussy practically sucking her in and trying to keep her there. Sarah moaned deeply, feeling every inch of Hope's tight, wet pussy massaging her hard, thick cock until she felt like she would explode already.

The feeling passed with time and Sarah sped up and thrust even harder than before. She could hear her balls slapping loudly against Hope's ass, the noise reverberating around the room so that it sounded like it was coming from everywhere at once.

Hope moaned loudly, her pussy contracting tightly as she reached orgasm. She could feel how tightly her body was gripping Sarah's cock, but Sarah was relentlessly thrusting. Hope could feel the head of Sarah's cock rubbing her in just the right way so that when her orgasm died down, another, even stronger orgasm started.

Sarah felt every vice-like grip of Hope's pussy. The pressure made her just slightly afraid that the next time she pulled her hips back that she wouldn't have a cock any more, due to Hope's pussy trying to hold it inside.

"God, I'm cumming again!" Hope screamed as her third orgasm tore through her.

joshy029
joshy029
973 Followers
12