Options Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PygmyCoho
PygmyCoho
382 Followers

"You're getting turned on, aren't you?"

"Well, what do you think, Shelly?"

Shelly reached for Barb's leg. Her hand negotiated the slit in Barbara's dress and found its way under the edge of her lingerie. Shelly touched her lover's damp pussy. As she stoked its length Barb shivered.

Barb's hand slipped under the edge of the tablecloth. She reached into Shelly's skirt and eased up the thigh. When her fingertips curled around the smooth flesh and toward Shelly's sex, Barb had her answer. She found the lack of underwear powerfully erotic.

"Oooh, that's nice!" Shelly sighed. Her eyes closed as Barb's knowing fingers traced the bare lips. The labia parted and a dribble of liquid heat escaped. Barb coated two fingers and leaned a little closer. Then she smeared the cream around Shelly's hood and clit.

Shelly quivered and lost her concentration. Her fingers tried to toy with Barb's delicate flesh, but the sensations Barb created in Shelly overwhelmed her. Barb exerted control.

"So, Stacy wants me, huh? And you and her got together?"

Shelly trembled. Her eyes still closed, she whispered, "Yeah."

Barb dipped into the blonde's tight opening and buried her middle finger up to its second knuckle. "I'm still new to this 'girl-girl' thing, but I might be open to a bit of . . . experimentation."

"You want to be with Stacy?" Shelly whispered.

"Maybe, if you'd be there, too."

"Oooh!"

"Tell me," Barb said.

"Tell you what?" was the shaky response.

"Tell me about Stacy. Did you eat her?"

"Oh, yeees." Shelly gripped the edge of the table in one hand, and her wet fingers dug into Barb's thigh.

"Did she eat you?"

"Oh, yeah. We even sixty-nined."

"Really. Why you little pussy slut," Barb murmured. Her voice mixed equal parts of amusement, lust and envy. "Next time you'd better include me!"

Shelly looked at her friend and her dark eyes wore a thick glaze of desire. "There won't be a next time without you, Babs! You'll see."

"Goody. So, how is Stacy when she cums?"

"Yummy. She gasps . . . and she . . . soaked . . . the . . . sheets . . . ."

"Like I do?" Barbara circled Shelly's clit with a thumb. A second finger slid inside and Shelly shook. Her nostrils flared and her breathing turned ragged as she struggled to maintain some semblance of decorum.

"Almost as good, Babs. And can she eat pu—" Shelly clamped onto Barb's hand. Her knuckles went white and her jaw muscles tensed. Barb felt the lava flow of Shelly's climax, and the clenching of her inner muscles.

"When we get home, I'm gonna eat your pussy so good and so long," Barb told her as Shelly fought for air. Despite the constraining grip of Shelly's closed thighs, Barb's fingers were able to wiggle. Shelly's climax intensified and she shuddered again.

Barb teased her lover as the orgasm receded. "You know, I'd like to share you with some hot chick, just to see what it's like. Maybe, like Stacy."

"Oooh," Shelly whimpered.

"We could have tongue fights over your clitty!" Barbara stroked with as light a pressure as she could manage. Shelly shook. Then she let out her breath in a long, rattling sigh.

Barb eased her hand from beneath the tablecloth. Shelly stole a furtive look at the surrounding customers, grabbed Barb's hand and gave the wet fingers a rapid lick.

Barb grinned. "Aren't you just a little horny-girl?"

Shelly giggled and nodded. "When we get home, I have a surprise for you."

"You do?"

"Yeah, and I think you're really gonna like it, too."

"What is it?"

"Uh, uh. Not till we get home."

"Oh," Barb growled. But they both knew anticipation heightened Barb's thrill.

Dessert consisted of tiny, colorful globes of ice cream and something that looked like nuts. Their rough, intricate texture fascinated Barb. Shelly had never seen them before.

"What's that?"

"Lychee, an oriental fruit." the server told them. "Very sweet and very delicious. Just peel them like a hardboiled egg, and mind the seeds. Please enjoy." He flashed a toothy grin and raced off once more. They tried the desserts and found them as good as promised.

"What time is it?"

"Almost eight," Barb told her.

"Eek!" Shelly rose. "We have to go—we're late!"

"Late? I thought we had all evening."

"We do, Babs, but the surprise is supposed to be at eight. We have to go. Now!"

"Okay, Shell." Barb was intrigued.

Shelly motioned to the server and he promptly brought the bill. She gave him a credit card but Barbara protested.

"Let's split this," she insisted and plunked her own card on the leather folder.

"Yes, Miss." He went for the cash register.

"Excuse me," Shelly called in a raised voice. He turned, and had only a moment—

With the grace and speed of a professional baseball player, their server snatched the airborne lychee and slipped it into his vest pocket. He grinned again, turned and raced for the kitchen.

"Oh, God! Shell, I'm sooo embarrassed!"

"Then why are you laughing?"

"'Cause he, like, grabbed it and—" Barbara could not finish. The scene replayed itself in her mind and the champagne made her giddy. She laughed harder and Shelly got caught up, too. Some of other patrons looked in their direction, but the birthday couple did not notice.

The bill arrived and the slips were signed. The champagne had been omitted from the total. Their server refused to correct it and simply said, "Happy Birthdays, ladies." They left a very generous tip.

They winked at him as they passed the host's station. He waved back and spoke into the restaurant telephone.

"Yes, Julia, I have you down for a private room on the eighteenth at seven-ish. Are you sure you wouldn't prefer the entire restaurant? All right, I'll take care of everything, don't worry."

They stepped outside and looked at each other. Together they burst out, "Julia?"

* * * * * * *

The cab ride home gave them another opportunity to play with each other in a public setting. Barb found it heightened her arousal more than she would have believed. Shelly fingered her to a sweet cum, and kissed Barb's gorgeous lips to keep her from crying out. They were too excited to care about the cabbie.

They made it to their room in record time. Shelly's computer was beeping as they locked the door.

"Gotta get that," she said.

"Now?" Barb sounded incredulous.

"Now. Here, open this and I'll explain." Shelly handed Barbara a box from the campus bookstore and clacked away at the keyboard.

Barb tore the paper off and held a computer video camera. "What's this?"

"It's part of the surprise."

Barb looked confused.

Shelly continued, "Well, you know how you said you might want to try a threesome?"

"Yeaaah," was Barb's wary answer.

"I PMed Maree—that's the chocolate-covered-cherry hottie who sent you the kitty pic—"

"Yeaaah."

"Well, we have a date. With her."

"When?"

"Now. Video date."

"You mean, 'video three way'?"

"Yeah." Shelly turned to Barb. "Surprise!"

"Yeah, no shit, surprise."

"Is it okay?" Shelly sounded worried.

Barb hesitated. She still wanted more sex, but felt a flash of possessiveness at the thought of sharing Shelly. Then her mind recalled the photo of Maree's soaked slit and her resistance crumbled.

"No, Shell, it's okay. Actually, it's kinda sweet—and hot. I mean, to set us up with a smokin' chick like that, and buy us a camera." She walked to Shelly and kissed her.

The computer chimed. They broke apart.

The message read, Hey, you guys there?

"Here we go. Oh, and no names, okay?"

"No names. 'Kay."

"I mean it—baby!"

"Back atcha . . . honey!"

Barb chuckled and Shelly typed, Yeah. Ran late. Gotta set up the cam. Soon.

Can I start without you?

No!

Shit! Hurry up!!! >:\

The computer screen streamed a video of a pretty black co-ed sitting on her dorm bed. She fidgeted in her white shorts and red bra. Her face peered into her camera and the screen filled with her expression. "Can you guys hear me?"

Yes, Shelly typed. She turned on her microphone.

"God, hurry. I'm dying!"

"Wow, she's bossy, " Barb whispered as she tried to decide if she liked that or not.

"Or horny," Shelly offered. "How do we set this up?"

"Horny as hell!" Maree corrected them. "I'm in the room, now, you guys. I can hear you."

"Okay, 'horny as hell,' it is."

In a few long minutes they had everything set. "You getting this?"

"Yeah. Wow, you two are fucking gorgeous! I mean, I saw the pics of hottie's lips, but you, Blondie, you're hot too."

"Thanks," they answered together.

"So, can we please get it on? I'm really dripping here."

Barb held back, but Shelly was more than willing.

"Show us."

Maree pulled off her tiny shorts and thrust her hips at her camera. The dark stain on her red thong was obvious. Her finger traced across the cleft. "Oooo, see? God I need a hard cum or three."

"Then you should have been with us at dinner," Shelly said.

"Or in the cab," Barb added. Everything was happening so fast. Between the champagne and all the luscious sex, Barb felt herself floating away on a prevailing tide of lust. Her inhibitions dropped away as she watched Maree's pretty hands and delicate fingers fondle her pussy.

"In the cab? Wow, what kinda horny little slutties are you, anyway?"

"This kind," Shelly told her. She grabbed Barb by the back of her neck and used the tip of her tongue to trace Barb's swollen lips. Barb's eyes closed and she attacked Shelly's mouth.

"God, that's so fucking hot! Suck those lips for me, Blondie."

Barb glanced at Maree's feed just in time to see her strip the thong from her crotch and wet two fingers. They plunged between the cocoa lips and Maree moaned.

Barbara gasped, "Fuck, look at her!"

Shelly opened her eyes and focused on the screen. Maree's fingers pumped in and out, and her labia tugged back and forth. As they watched the petals grew wetter and slicker. Soon her middle fingers slid back and forth without resistance.

"Shit, this is sooo damn hot!" Barb remained fixated on Maree's finger play. She stood still as Shelly undid Barb's dress and it slipped to the floor. Shelly's hand found the heat between Barbara's wet thighs and began to stroke in rhythm to the erotic show.

"Oooh, God, baby!" Barb grabbed hold of the desk as her knees weakened. "Oooo, fu—uh—uck!" She shook as she came on Shelly hand, but her eyes never left the image of Maree's cunt.

"Oh, fuck, did you just cum, girlfriend?" Maree gasped.

"Yeah, she did," Shelly announced with pride.

"Damn, lemme see her pussy!"

"Here." Shelly pulled Barb's soaked panties aside and parted Barb's lips. Barb felt as though she was an object on display.

"Closer. I wanna be able to smell her cream."

Shelly urged Barb's hips forward, but they moved on their own. Barb was an object on display, a sexy-as-hell object who loved the attention. It surprised her, and made her even wetter. She placed one leg on the side of her bed to give Maree a good look.

"God, that is one pretty pussy!"

"If you like that, then how's this?"

Shelly went to her knees and slithered her thick tongue up and down Barb's drenched slit. Barb's eyes rolled back in her head and she grabbed Shelly's blonde hair for support.

"Oh, shit!" she cried.

"Oh, fuck!" Maree cried. Her face filled the screen and lust glowed in her darks eyes. Her fingers could still be heard as they worked away in her needy vagina. "Damn, I'm gonna cum watching you lick her. Oooo, fuck, that's so hot! Ungh, yeah, baby, tongue that kitty! Oooh, God, I'm—Suck her clitty! Oooh!"

Shelly suckled Barb's engorged hood as Maree's orgasm peaked. Barb cried out in fulfillment. Shelly tongued the thick clit and sucked on sweet hood flesh. Shelly's hand dropped between her legs and gave herself a few quick strokes as Barb nectar smeared her face.

"Now you, Maree," Barb ordered in a shaky voice. "Now we get to see your dripping cunt. You better cum hard, too!" Barb could not believe she just said that, but she meant every word. She had never felt lust like this.

"You want this?" Maree taunted as she moved her hips close. Two fingers parted her plump labia and Barb stared as the glistening pink pearl made its debut.

"Shit, yeah. I'd suck that clitty so hard that your head would cave in!" Barb was in uncharted territory now and she found it impossible to stop. "You better pinch that clit for us. Get it nice and wet!"

The image suited words to actions. Barb and Shelly watched as Maree manipulated and pulled and pinched her swollen dome with her right hand. Her lips made squelching sounds as fingers of her left hand pleasured her insides.

"Shit!" Shelly swore. Barb suddenly realized that Shelly had been all but ignored.

"Get naked, babe!" Barb did not wait, but began to strip her lover. Shelly pushed down on the waistband of her brown skirt while Barb unbuttoned the beige satin blouse. In seconds Shelly stood in nothing more than her stockings. Barb's hand slid between Shelly's legs and stroked her toward release.

"God, she's so fucking hot!" Shelly said on the verge of climax. She stared at the nasty, sexy image as her pussy pulsed.

"So're you, baby," Barbara whispered in her ear. She kissed Shelly's neck and felt the goose bumps. Her hand kept its intimate exploration as Barb knelt and pursed her beautiful lips at a thick, reddened nipple.

"Oh, that's sooo good, honey," Shelly sighed. She cradled Barb's head in one hand. With the other she encouraged Barb's right hand to keep doing all the delightful things it was doing to Shelly's dripping cunny. Barb's left hand twisted Shelly's free nipple.

The screen filled with a close-up of Maree's pussy getting thrashed and fingered. Wet slaps could be heard. So could her groans and mumbles and curses as she drove herself toward the hard cum Barbara had demanded.

Barb licked Shelly's nipples. As she switched back and forth, she kept on eye on the screen. God, she thought, this is sooo fucking sexy. She wanted the timing to work out just right for her lover—for her two lovers.

"Close, so close!" Shelly hissed.

"Oooh, shit, girlfriend. You better . . . cum . . . pretty . . . fuckin' . . . soon!" Maree warned.

Maree erupted. Her entire pussy convulsed and her fingers sank deep. The muscles of her forearm flexed as she massaged her g-spot. Her clit pulsed in rhythm to her orgasm, and small waves gushed from around her hidden digits. "Oooh, Gooood! Oooo, fuck, oooo!"

Barb had lost herself in the image. But her attention wrenched back to Shelly as the blonde shook. Barb's hand felt the first steamy blast as Shelly's pussy spasmed in climax. Barb sucked hard on Shelly's thickened nipple and pebbly areola. She reached into Shelly and strummed her g-spot. The brunette felt her own sympathetic clenching as Maree and Shelly came together. Between her lover and their computer friend, Barb was surrounded by the gasping music of female orgasms.

Maree recovered first and gave direction through the computer. "Hey, Blondie, I wanna watch you suck little Miss Perfect Lips till she cums."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Do her just like I would if I was there."

"You mean like this?" Shelly took hold of Barb's full hips and leaned her face into the steamy junction of her lover's legs. Her tongue slithered and caressed the tender flesh, and Shelly reveled once more in the luscious flavor of Barb's arousal.

"Yeah, baby. Damn, that's so fuckin' pretty!"

Once again Barb felt objectified. The two women were talking about her as though she was not in the room. But Shelly was too expert with her mouth and knew just what Barbara liked. The sensations overwhelmed her. She grabbed Shelly's hair. Her knees wobbled and fell backwards onto the bed.

"Suck her clitty!"

Barb felt Shelly lips surround her thickened bud and her legs shook in response. The whole scene felt tawdry, sordid, and dirty. But something in Barb's mind also found it incredibly exciting. She licked her fingers, smeared her nipples with saliva and played with them.

"Shit, you're too much, Honey Lips. God, those are some perfect nips! I'd love to be there sucking 'em for you!"

"Oooh," Barb gasped. She registered the first tingle and knew it would not take much longer. Shelly squeezed Barbara's fleshy ass and one of her fingers brushed across the wet rosebud. "Oooo, yeah. She—" She caught herself, "Shit! Oh, yeees!"

Shelly slipped a fingertip into Barb's bottom as her mouth devoured the steamy delight of Barb's throbbing pussy. She swallowed over and over as she propelled Barbara towards a massive release. Barb rolled a bit onto one side and the computer camera transmitted every detail.

"You have your finger up her butt? Damn, that's hot. Oooo, oooo, oooo, shit, I'm cumming!" Maree's fingers slapped in and out of her dripping cunny and the sound carried through the computer. It triggered Barb.

"Shit! Now, oooo, yeah! Now, baby! Now!"

Shelly's finger disappeared inside of Barb and she felt the sphincter tighten. Shelly slurped on the molten flesh until it stretched and slid into her mouth. Her tongue thrashed between the labia and up into Barb's pounding clitoris.

Barb looked over her shoulder at the computer screen. Maree's splayed pussy filled the foreground; her bra had been discarded. Her hard nipples and intense eyes hovered in the background. Dark, deft fingers abused her pussy, rolled and circled her bright pink clitty, and tugged at her lips. The camera transmitted her contractions and the waves that boiled from her as she cried out in passionate release.

It was more than Barb could stand. Her legs clamped hard onto Shelly's head and she shoved herself into the receptive mouth. She screamed as she came. "Oooh, Goood! Oooo, cuuum . . . iiing! I'm— Shit!" Her fingers pinched her nipples to bursting, and her body shuddered. She lost control as the tsunami of her orgasm swept her away.

* * * * * * *

"Hon?"

"Yeah, Babs."

"Did I fall asleep?"

Shelly chuckled. "Passed out is more like it."

"Maree?"

"She signed off about twenty minutes ago."

Barb shifted into Shelly's naked body. The feel of Shelly's breasts on Barb's back gave her comfort.

"Was she mad?"

"Mad? Are you kidding? She thought you were amazing!"

"So she wasn't mad that I fell asleep?"

"No. God, Babs, she said that was the hottest sex she ever had." Shelly pressed her lips to Barbara's neck. The kiss made Barb shiver. "Besides, I talked her though a fantasy and came together one more time. She was totally fine."

They shared the quite for a few minutes. Barb enjoyed Shelly's embrace.

"Shelly?"

"Yeah, babe."

"That was . . . okaaay—"

"But?"

"But, well, it was okay, and I'm glad we did it, but I think I just like being with you, you know, best."

"Oh, baby, I'm sorry. I thought you wanted to, like, have me and another girl."

"I did. And don't be sorry. It's just that now that we've done it, well, it felt good and sexy, but a little dirty. I don't know, 'cause I was, like, really turned on but a little grossed out at the same time."

Shelly's voice grew concerned. "Barb, we don't ever have to do that again. We never have to do anything you don't like, ever again. 'Kay?"

"Okay." Barbara took a deep breath. "I know I like, well, having you. All to myself."

"All to yourself? Like, exclusive?" Shelly's serious tone hid her smile as she burrowed into Barb's wavy mane and smelled the blend of shampoo, perfume and sweat.

"Yeah, I think like, exclusive." She breathed deeply again then took the leap. "Is that okay, to be just 'us'?"

PygmyCoho
PygmyCoho
382 Followers