Oral Annie O'Donnell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I lick your 'taint?", she asked demurely, placing her index finger on the ultra-sensitive spot where the base of my pubic bone pressed against my skin just above my anus.

With such a polite request, I'd be something less than a gentleman if I denied it. "Please do," I replied, gesturing towards the promised land.

She soon had me about as hard and long as I could possibly get, sensing just where to stimulate my perineum by applying just the right amount of pressure, pressing her palm on the spot directly beneath my testicles.

I was a man held captive. Yvonne who? This orally-fixated redheaded vixen was rocking my world like I'd only dreamed.

I tried to reach down and play with her pussy as she rolled over on her side to gain better access to my entire private region, but she insistently slapped my hand away. "Don't touch," she chastised. "I need to concentrate."

Silly me, interrupting a maestro.

I didn't have to advise her of my impending release. She felt it bubbling from deep within as the thick vein that ran up my shaft began to quiver and pulsate, like Vesuvius announcing a mighty eruption.

With a look in her eye of a wildcat on the prowl, she stuck out her tongue and caught each jet of semen, like a bullfrog snatching flies on a lily pad.

I flopped back on the bed, completely sated, and groaned incomprehensible praise and thanks to the Lord Jesus Christ.

After all, Annie O' Donnell was a good Philly Catholic school girl, so I'm sure she could appreciate the gratitude I was expressing to the blow job gods.

She crawled up next to me, and opened her mouth, illustrating a mouthful of sticky seed. With an exaggerated gulp, she closed her mouth and then opened it, showing she had taken her medicine. "All gone," she said merrily, smacking her lips. "And yummy, too. I love a protein snack. That's two today. And I'm still thirsty."

I pawed at her panties, but she kept slapping me away. "Not yet, not yet, you need to be a good boy. Remember, you can't fuck me, but eating isn't cheating. Promise?"

I figured I could negotiate later. I was in no condition to fuck for the next hour or so anyway, I reasoned. "Deal, promise," I crossed my heart, hoping to die. If I did, what a way to go.

She leaned in close to me and looked at me with those flaming eyes. "What's my name?"

"What?" I asked. "What do you mean?" I thought maybe she wanted me to call her by some unknown pet nickname or something.

She crawled on top of me, pinning me down, holding my wrists over my head. She was surprisingly strong. "WHAT'S my name? You ignored me for two weeks. I want to make sure I have your undivided attention now. So, again, what's my name, John?"

I kind of liked being restrained, although I knew I could get out of her grip. At least, I thought I could........

"Annie. Annie O'Donnell." I hoped the questions wouldn't get any more complicated. I hate pop quizzes.

"Very good," she smirked. She was sitting on my chest now. "Who's gives the best blow jobs you've ever had?"

This was an easy one. I didn't hesitate. "You do, Annie. God, you are un-fucking believable."

"You're goddamned right I am," said the good Catholic girl. "And don't you forget it." She lifted up her ass and snaked her pussy on top of me, pulling the cotton material to the side. I could see her puffy, swollen flaps hover over my face. I inhaled her natural scent. She smelled incredibly fresh, like a bouquet of Springtime flowers.

Her labia were huge, distended and bright pink. A trickle of her juice oozed out of her slit and dripped onto my nose.

"And also don't forget you can never fuck me. That's only for my Bradley."

I was in no position to quibble at the moment, so I nodded consent.

She lowered herself onto my mouth like a helicopter coming in for a gentle landing. "But eatin' isn't cheating."

"So, eat me. Lick my pussy. I'm told it's very tasty."

Oh, it was tasty alrighty.

There's something about a true redhead's pussy that is distinctly unique from any other woman. I know, I know, refute it if you must, but I can only speak from personal experience. And as much as I love to give oral myself to a woman, well, when it's a redhead, I consider it a feast. And the closest edible treat I could compare Annie to was strawberry sorbet. A scrumptious rich, creamy, milky delicacy with just the right amount of tartness.

This particular position that Annie chose was especially fortuitous, because as I nibbled and ever so softly chewed on her thick labia minora, Annie's vulva puffed outwardly, allowing a steady stream of nectar to emit from inside her folds. I swirled her juicy cunt lips around on my tongue as I enjoyed the vantage point of gazing directly upward. Annie rocked on me urgently and pulled on her full salmon-hued nipples, which appeared to extend from her generous areolas at least a half an inch.

I consider myself a bit of a cunnilingus connoisseur, I truly love pleasing a woman with my mouth and tongue. To me, there's nothing sexier. And just as Annie wanted to use my cock for "practice", well, the more I licked Annie the more I realized I wouldn't want to stop for quite awhile.

I buried my nose against Annie's mound and buried my long tongue deep into her slit, tongue-fucking her cunt about two inches deep, which is where the most sensitive nerve endings seem to be anyhow, from my personal experience.

She was bucking on me almost violently now, groaning and emitting language that they don't teach in Cathecism class (it's a Catholic thing, work with me here). Realizing I had her on the precipice of sweet release, I licked as long as I could as I watched her soft tummy tremble and felt her vaginal muscles constrict on my tongue.

And then I sloooowly wrapped my lips around her clitoral hood, sucked in gently.......and hummed.

A gush of clear, warm foam spat from Annie's bright pink tunnel like a spigot had been opened. From my vantage pint directly underneath her, it was the first time I could clearly see a woman's ejaculate spurt from her inner regions. Her sweet cunt literally gurgled its delight as she leaked cum on me for what seemed like an eternity, but was in reality probably closer to a solid forty-five seconds.

Annie wailed and grabbed my head like it was beach ball that she was intent on popping. Having no particular desire to have my popped nor to be smothered and she grinded her cunt on my face, I lifted her hips clean off the mattress and flipped her onto her back.

Now I had a different perspective of her full torso. Her skin was flushed and rather pale, a prototypical redhead's hue, but her pussy seemed to take on a darker fuschia-like color.

I knelt down between her legs for a closer examination of this curious phenomenon, and figured while I was in the neighborhood, why not pry her cunt apart with my fingers and confirm my suspicion.

Once her flaps were separated, I did indeed see that her inner channel was indeed a deeper red, almost a light purple now. I assumed it was from the blood that had rushed to her pussy in this heightened state of arousal. I decided to see what would happen to the fascinating vaginal kaleidoscope if I again sucked on her pearl-like clit.

She came. She came hard. She wrapped her legs over my shoulders and pounded her fists on the pillow and generally writhed about on the bed so hard that the headboard banged against the wall repeatedly.

"Geez, he must have company again," I could imagine my neighbor saying forlornly, turning up the audible on his TV remote control to block out the sounds.

I amused myself watching Annie's pussy changing colors like autumnal leaves for about thirty minutes, all the while fingering and sucking her until she begged for mercy. And besides, I was duly erect again, and ready to bravely volunteer for another of Annie's oral clinics.

Admittedly, though, it was fascinating, and certainly excellent practice. I calculated a half-dozen somewhat "normal" orgasms for her, and at least two monster ones. So, by my reasoning, she was ahead about eight to two. Time for me to catch up.

I gave Annie a hint that I wished she would resume sucking me by standing up and kind of dragging her by the legs like a caveman and cave woman so that her head dangled over the side of the bed. Not coincidentally, she was within close proximity of my cock.

She reached up over her head and took my shaft with one hand and my balls with the other. Before she took me inside, though, she hesitated before inserting into her lips by paying me my props.

"Thank you," she said, her blue eyes sparkling with sincere gratitude. "My Bradley has never eaten me like that. No one has, actually."

I echoed her own words from earlier. "Thank you. I AM good, aren't I?"

She giggled, realizing she was being mocked. "You're fun. You look so conservative at work. I didn't know you'd be so.........well, funny."

I pointed downward, refocusing her attention. One thing I had noticed about Annie that she liked to chit-chat a lot while fellating. "Ya know what would be really fun, Annie? If you sucked my cock upside down like this. Now THAT would be fun."

She squealed her agreement and wiggled so that her mouth was directly underneath my balls. "I've always wanted to try this position. I've seen it in some porno movies. I've never done it before. Fun, agreed! Face-fucking, right, is that what they call it?"

I reached down to cup and massage her jiggly tits with one hand and cradled her head in the other. I wasn't sure who THEY were exactly, but the description was accurate. Face-fucking. How apt. I looked down and watched as my cock split Annie's full lips and left small indentations in her throat. I'd never done it in this position, either, and guess what? It WAS fun.

To add a little variety, I stepped closer to the edge of the bed so that my cock nestled in between Annie's globes. She caught on instantly and held her bouncy jugs together tightly as my cock fit snugly in between. My balls dangled over her face, and her tongue snaked up to tickle my 'taint again, and I jumped in surprise when I felt her rim my anus.

"Wow, whoa, that's a first, too," I exclaimed.

"Which part?" Annie asked, her mouth still suckling all around my perineum and ass hole. "The tit fucking or the ass rimming?" She posed this question with a calm curiosity considering our position. It was almost like casual conversation between acquaintances, except my dick was between her tits and she was tossing my salad.

"Uh, the ass licking, actually."

"Do you like it?" she queried, almost casually.

In case she needed visual evidence, I grabbed her globes and began to thrust my shaft between the incredibly soft boobs that were essentially serving as mittens for my cock. "Well, what would the size of my cock indicate? Have you noticed it's about as hard as titanium?"

Before we could carry on this dialogue, the phone on my night stand rang. I looked at the clock next to the phone. Eleven o'clock already? Time flies when you're having your ass hole licked, I mused.

The display flashed the familiar number in the 609 area code. Yvonne. She was probably home down from whoever she had been practicing on tonight. That rationalization somehow made me feel less guilty (although guilt is mitigated when there's a busty redhead's tongue up your ass).

"Hey, baby," I said into the mouthpiece. I was interested to see Annie's reaction when she realized it was my girlfriend.

Annie's reaction was to cease licking my ass, which was not unexpected. What WAS unexpected, though, is that she rolled on her side and began to attack my mouth from the side. "I can get a better angle this way," Annie stage-whispered as I cupped the phone with my hand and shushed her.

"Don't worry, I won't tell. Discretion, remember. Keep talking and I'll keep sucking."

I think I fell in love with Annie at that minute. Or maybe it was the next minute, when, still blowing me eagerly, Annie stretched her body so that she could reach Yvonne's picture in the photo frame, which was also on the night stand. She looked at while holding the frame in one hand and my dick in the other, never for a second slowing down on the hummer.

"She's gorgeous," Annie whispered. Then she added, snickering, "I'd do her."

This comment almost made my knees buckle. "What's that, baby?" I said into the phone, desperately trying to hold it together and somehow try to concentrate on what Yvonne was babbling on about. "No, I'm listening, um, I was just distracted for a minute. Yes, I'm listening. How was your night, baby?"

Yvonne lied to me, some bullshit about going out to dinner with her sister. But I knew, and kinda hoped, she was sucking some professor's cock somewhere. Annie rolled on her stomach now while still holding Yvonne's photo with one hand and stroking me furiously with the other. Ambidextrous, too, what a woman.

(What did the NBA player once say? "I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous." But I digress.)

Annie's sucking had me at the boiling point, and she knew it. She smirked up at me with an evil leer and a mouthful of fat, rigid cock ready to bust a nut.

I replied to Yvonne's question. "My night? Oh, I just went down to the Harbor for a little bit with some people from work." I paused while Yvonne asked if I picked up any women. How did women know this shit, even if I knew she was kidding? Their intuition is amazing. Or, maybe Yvonne was trying to rationalize her own cheating, I thought. So I played along with the ruse.

"Oh, yeah, the usual. I got picked up by some horny redhead who wanted to give me a blow job. But don't worry, baby, I didn't let her fuck me."

Yvonne found this funny. So did Annie when I came in her mouth at that exact instant. While still spurting cum into Annie's mouth, Yvonne and I said our goodnights and promised to fuck each other silly next weekend.

Annie was still licking me clean when I hung up. "You're bad," I chastised her.

"You're worse," she countered. "But you are fun. I think it's time you took me home, though. I live in Bethesda, is that OK?"

I nodded, my dick shrinking after blowing load numero tres tonight. "But, um, ya know, you could stay the night if you wanted and I could take you back in the morning."

Annie reached for her clothes. "No, I have to work in the morning. Besides, that'd be cheating, sleeping over."

I shrugged, conceding her point, warped though it was.

As she snapped her bra hooks back into place, Annie said, "But if you're up for it, would you mind if I gave you another blow job on the ride home?"

And she did.

I came in her mouth for the fourth time that night while sitting in the parking lot of her apartment complex in the Pooks Hill section of Bethesda. Before going inside, she hesitated for a second and asked, "What do you think Yvonne would say if you asked her if she wanted to have a threesome with me?

"After all, I want to practice on a woman, too, and as long as you don't fuck me, well, technically, it wouldn't be cheating."

I tried not to act surprised, but couldn't help but to ask her, "What would your Bradley think of such a thing? Didn't you just get engaged?"

She wiped the excess cum off of her chin and shrugged. "I wouldn't tell him, would you? Discretion, remember? I'm going to be married a long time, so I'm going to experiment while I can. He'll benefit from my experience in the long run."

I laughed what was left of my rocks off. "Well, since neither Bradley or Yvonne are in town this weekend, why don't we get together tomorrow night and talk about it? I'll take you out to dinner in Old Town."

She tucked my cock back in my zipper after kissing the tip a fond goodnight. "That sounds....fun. Can I suck you on the ride there?"

****************

That was the first of my many adventures with Oral Annie O'Donnell. Perhaps I should write more about the others....?

12