Oral Friends Nine-Hotel Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They took off to their bedroom and returned seconds later with pillows, which they placed on the coffee table.

Rich was deep throating his 'victim' the next time I looked his way. I don't think anyone else noticed it but it looked to me like he was slowing down just slightly. Looking at my watch it wasn't surprising that he might be getting a little tired. He'd started just before 7:00 and it was now almost 9:00. Two hours of sucking cock could slow anyone down! I wondered how many cocks he'd suck tonight. Scanning the room it looked like most of the guys were still very interested in the action so I guessed that a good number would try for a third time. I estimated his final number would be 42 but it could go higher with Rod and Joe's help.

My turn was next so I got in line. I wanted to be ready and a few quick strokes of my hand firmed me right up but I kept stroking, bringing myself closer to orgasm. The guy in front of me finished up, turned to me and said "He's all yours!"

"Hello, Sir!" Rich said enthusiastically.

"How are you doing?" I asked. "Still okay?"

"Oh, yes. If it weren't for my knees getting stiff I think I could go all night!"

"I'm glad to hear it," I said as I shoved my cock in his mouth all the way to the balls. I held my hand gently behind his head letting him know I wanted him to hold me in his throat. Looking down my eyes met Rich's. He smiled up at me and relaxed his throat even more allowing me to slide a fraction of an inch farther into him.

"Excellent, Slut," I said quietly, then I pulled out to allow him to get a breath.

Since I was already close I set up a pretty fast pace, fucking him at a rate that had my load rising in my balls in no time. Knowing how much Rich loved the taste of my come I pulled back so just the head was in his mouth just as my second orgasm of the day erupted. I didn't cum as much as the first time, as expected, but I did produce four good shots. I pulled away and Rich opened his mouth, showing me the load I had just given him. He closed his mouth, swallowed, then licked his lips.

"Thank you, Sir. It was delicious, as always." I winked and moved away, letting the next man have his turn.

"Guys," I said loudly, "Two of our friends have offered their services as fluffers. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the term a fluffer is a girl on an X-Rated movie set whose job it is to get and keep the male actors hard and ready to perform. So, for the rest of the evening if you'd like to have a third, fourth, or even fifth round, please see Rod or Joe, they will be happy to serve you."

Rod and Joe picked up their pillows and took up their positions at the corners of the sheet. They stood there, waiting, which surprised me until I realized they were waiting for me!

"Rod, Joe, present yourselves."

They smiled at me, dropped to their knees, spread them widely and put their hands behind their backs, waiting for their first 'customers'. Tentatively a couple of guys stepped forward. The guy in the lead looked at me and asked "Is this for real?"

"Yes, just don't cum in their mouths, that is for Slut only."

"All right!" he said as he walked over to Rod shoving his cock into Rod's mouth. Joe wasn't ignored either and soon both of them had a line of men in front of them.

It was a little after 10:00 by the time the last of the new guys was worn out. Rod and Joe went back for their thirds as I stepped to the front of the room to outline the next part of the program.

"I want to thank you for everything you guys did tonight. By my count, once Slut finishes with Rod and Joe Slut will have sucked 47 cocks! You guys have exceeded our expectations and I thank you on behalf of Slut and myself." A round of applause and 'you're welcome' came from the crowd.

"The evening is not done just yet however. Our usual end to an adventure like this is for Slut to be released from his cage and for him to masturbate for me, eating his cum upon completion. We're going to do something slightly different tonight. You probably noticed me collecting cum from Slut's face earlier." I picked up the glass and showed the crowd. "Tonight Slut will masturbate for all of us, cum in this glass and then swallow all of it!"

I saw that Rich had finished and was now waiting for me, kneeling in the presentation position, a huge smile on his face. I walked over to the refreshment table to get the key for the cage. Returning to Rich's side I continued.

"Slut, get up and lie on your back on the coffee table." Rich rose slowly, his knees being stiff from kneeling so long. He sat on the end of the table then finally reclined as I had directed. "Gather around guys, I want you to watch this."

Once everyone was in place in a circle around us I continued. I grabbed Rich's legs around the ankles and lifted them into the position I wanted them.

"Hold your legs open, Slut," I said.

Rich grabbed himself behind the knees, holding himself spread lewdly. He lay there with his legs spread wide, his cage covered cock on full view to everyone. I glanced at Rich to see how he was handling being exposed like this. His eyes were darting from face to face but all eyes were on me and Rich's cock. As I was talking I had been gently massaging Rich's balls. I could hear his breathing increase as his cock stiffened as much as the cage would allow.

"As you can see the cage does an excellent job of controlling my cock, doesn't it, Slut?"

"Yes, Sir!" Rich hissed through his teeth.

"Watch what happens when I stop stimulating him." I took my hand away and immediately Rich relaxed and his cock lost some of its hardness. I put my hand back and Rich's cock swelled again and his breathing increased.

"Doesn't that hurt?" someone from the crowd asked.

"Slut, answer the man."

"No, Sir, it doesn't hurt but it is uncomfortable. It's like a mild case of blue balls."

"How long can he stay that way?" another man asked.

"A few hours like this, but indefinitely with no stimulation. Slut can, if necessary, urinate while caged but he must sit to do so, of course." Rich had done very well so far but it was time to get the show on the road. I picked up the key, unlocked the lock, setting both on the table.

"As you can see the cage stays in place because this part slides tight and becomes part of the locking mechanism." I pulled the slide back, releasing Rich's balls. "The top flips up to remove the penis."

Suiting action to words I removed Rich's cock from its confinement. Within seconds Rich's cock swelled to its full hardness. I handed the device to the guy I had talked to earlier in the evening. He took it but remained in place, waiting to see what happened next.

I glanced up to see Rich watching me intently from between his legs. His smile told me that he was very pleased that I was showing him like this.

"Stand up, Slut," I said, extending my hand to assist him. "Climb up on the table and give us a good show," as I handed the glass of cum to him.

"Yes, Sir!" Rich said, setting the glass down at his feet.

Rich started by putting his hands behind himself, doing a complete turn for the crowd. His cock was so hard it bobbed up and down with the beat of his heart. His cock head was an angry purple and was swelled almost to the point of bursting it seemed. It looked beautiful.

Between his own excitement and my earlier teasing Rich's cock was on a hair trigger. Rather than take a chance of cumming before he was ready he avoided touching his cock directly for a while. He ran his hands over his thighs, cupping and releasing his balls. Remembering his audience he turned every few seconds so everyone had a good view.

By this time he had calmed down enough to stroke his cock slowly but he had to stop quite often to allow his balls to settle down. Remembering our trip to the strip club I spoke up.

"Slut?"

"Yes, Sir?"

"I think the guys would like to see my cock from another angle," I said mysteriously.

"Sir?" he asked, clearly confused.

"Bend over and spread your ass cheeks for me. I want to see my cock and balls hang free."

Rich blushed slightly but quickly assumed the requested position. Not only did his cock and balls hang nicely but his asshole was on full view as well.

"Please turn slowly so everyone can get a good look then stop when you get back to me."

I'm not sure if it was embarrassment or the stress of the position but Rich's face was a bright pink and his breathing was elevated. Rich completed his turn and waited for my next instruction. I bent down, putting my head between his legs. I caught his eye and winked. He silently mouthed 'thank you'. I pulled back and took up my previous place.

"Very good, Slut, you may continue."

The change in position served two purposes. First, of course, was to allow him to expose his cock, balls and asshole to the crowd in an embarrassing manner. The second was to allow him to calm down again so he could gain control of his orgasm. It seemed to have worked because the angry look of his cock had gone away.

He resumed masturbating, slowly but steadily on the path to orgasm. He was breathing heavily again and I knew he was fighting to keep from coming. I caught his eye and nodded signaling my permission for him to cum.

Rich picked up the glass and held it slightly tilted as he forced his stiffened cock down while stroking furiously. I watched, entranced, as Rich's cock head swelled, the slit in head opened and a fierce gush of cum shot out.

It was so quiet you could hear the splash as every shot of cum hit what was already there, causing the fluids to mix. Rich squeezed his cock so hard I thought he would hurt himself! Finally he squeezed the last few drops into the glass. It took him a few seconds to recover from such an intense orgasm. I'm actually surprised that he didn't fall, though he did sway slightly. Rich took a deep breath, held it, then expelled it through his nose. Recovered, he straightened up and brought the glass up to his face.

He sniffed the contents of the glass like it was a fine wine. He swirled it around, letting it coat the sides evenly. As he had done with me he tipped the glass to his audience in a toast then brought the glass to his lips.

Rather than guzzle or chug the contents to get them down quickly, Rich sipped, savored, and enjoyed each mouthful. It took him eight swallows to empty the glass but he bent backwards, tipping the glass completely over, allowing the remainder to drain into his mouth. He straightened and smiled his brightest smile, obviously pleased with his performance.

"Not bad," he said proudly, "Not as good as the fresh stuff but very tasty!"

The guys cracked up at that and erupted in applause. Rich smiled at the adoration but I could see he was embarrassed by it as well. I stepped forward, catching everyone's attention.

"Excellent performance, Slut, truly excellent. You will be rewarded later." I helped him down from the table and directed him to lie back. "Spread your legs again, Slut. I want to put your cage back on."

"Yes, Sir," he said as he spread his legs even wider than before. His previously hard, angry cock now lay shrunken on his abdomen, a shadow of its former self. I reached for the cage as it was passed to me. I opened it and slipped his cock into place, closing the two halves. I slid out the mechanism, captured his balls inside it and slid the mechanism closed. Lastly, I slipped the lock through the clasp, snapping it shut with a loud click.

"That's the way my cock should look," I said seriously, "fully captured and under my control."

"Yes, SIR!" Rich agreed enthusiastically.

"Slut, kneel on the table and present yourself." I turned and addressed the crowd.

"That's our show for tonight guys. Slut and I hope you enjoyed yourselves half as much as we have. I also hope you will want to join us again in the future. Also, if any of you have any friends who you think might like to join us please give them my contact information. I still have to approve everyone who attends but I'll be sure to consider your recommendation in my decision."

The guys applauded again and thanked me for putting on one helluva show. Leaving the room they returned a few minutes later fully dressed. One by one they shook Rich's hand and thanked him profusely for some of the best head they'd ever had.

"Thank you all, Sirs. This has been one of the best nights of my life as a sub. You have allowed me to live out a fantasy that I've had for a long time. Again, thank you all very, very much."

Our new friends trooped out, talking about how much fun they'd had and how they hoped to do it again real soon. I closed the door behind them and leaned against it, relaxing for the first time in hours. Rich was still in position on the coffee table, but I could see him squirming, shifting on his knees. By now that table had to feel pretty hard. I grabbed two sodas and, sitting down on the couch, called Rich over.

"Slut, come sit by me on the couch."

"Yes, Sir," he said gratefully. He sat, spreading his legs wide as I handed him his drink. "Thank you, Sir, I really needed this."

Rod and Joe sat down on the other couch, sipping their drinks as well. We were all quiet for a few minutes, each of us lost in our memories of the evening. I had to admit I was quite pleased with myself. The party had gone off without a hitch. Everyone had a great time and left with drained balls. What more could a guy ask for! Rod finally broke the silence.

"I can't believe you sucked 47 cocks. Isn't your jaw sore?"

"A little, sure, but my knees hurt more. It's hell to get old!" he quipped.

"You know what I thought was the hottest part of the night?" Joe asked no one in particular.

"What, Joe?" I asked.

"When you had Slut spread out on that table and you played with your cock. You were so clinical and matter of fact about it while Slut just laid there fully exposed to everyone in the room."

I agree," Rod said, "His body was completely under your control. His submission to you on display for all to see. Every eye in that crowd was focused on you as you manipulated Slut like an artist. It was the hottest part of the night."

"You know what I liked?" Rich asked.

"Sucking all those cocks?" Rod asked.

"Swallowing all that cum?" Joe piped in.

"Drinking all that cum from the glass?" I asked.

"No, those were all great and I'm glad I could do them, but what I liked best was when Sir had me bend over and show everyone my asshole," Rich said softly.

"Please, tell us more, Slut," I said curious to hear why he liked being exposed like that the best.

"I knew as soon as you told me to do that you had remembered my finale at the strip club."

"I remember that now," Rod said. "I'd wondered why you did it."

"At the time I just had the urge to do something different than all the other guys but later, when I'd had time to think about it, I did it because it was humiliating."

"I thought so," I said. "That's very interesting."

"I was in a very submissive position, my cage hanging down and my balls exposed. By showing all those women my asshole too I proved to them what a slut I was and what a submissive I was as well.

"As I was running off stage I felt my balls contract and I thought I was going to cum as I had done earlier that day at the cabin. It was the combination of submission, excitement, and humiliation that really did it for me.

"So when Sir ordered me to show the guys my asshole again, to turn slowly and make sure everyone got a good look, well it reinforced that feeling of submission and humiliation that I felt that night. I really loved that fifteen guys got a close-up look at my asshole like that."

"I'll have to remember that for a future event," I said thoughtfully.

Rich actually shuddered, "I hope you do, Sir."

I looked at my watch, it was almost 11:30. "I don't know about you guys but I'm beat. Why don't we call it a night and pick this up in the morning." I turned to Rich, his eyes already on me, waiting for my order. "Present yourself on the floor in the middle of the bedroom and wait for me."

"Yes, Sir. Goodnight Sir Rod, Sir Joe."

"Night, Slut!" both men replied.

Once Rich was out of the room I addressed Rod and Joe. "I have something I want to do with Slut tomorrow morning and I need your help. I don't want you guys sucking each other off tonight or in the morning. Your loads are for Slut only, okay?"

"Yes, Sir," Rod said.

"We'll be good, Sir," Joe agreed. "Can we suck each other a little if we don't cum?"

"I guess so!" I said mock-exasperated. I stood, said goodnight and entered the bedroom, closing the door behind me. Rich was waiting as I had directed, looking every bit the proud sub that he was.

"You were awesome, Slut. You exceeded my expectations in every way. You have honored me with your submission."

"Thank you, Sir," Rich said, choking up. His eyes were bright with unshed tears but they were tears of joy, I knew.

"I have a reward for you but first you need to take a shower. You smell like cum!" I chuckled.

"Wait a minute," I said as he started to rise. I grabbed the key for the collar and moved behind him. "I don't want this to get all wet but it does need to be cleaned." I unlocked the collar then sat down on the bed to wait.

Rich stood and walked to the bathroom, slowly, giving me a good look at his ass as he walked away. I have to admit he did have a nice ass. I relaxed on the bed as I listened to the water running. A few minutes later it shut off but it was quite a while before Rich returned. He knelt in his presentation position with the collar held out in front of him.

"What took you so long, Slut?"

"I was cleaning my collar, Sir," Rich said seriously.

I extended my hand. "Let me see it."

Rich put the collar gently into my hand. I examined it carefully, if I hadn't seen it earlier, caked with cum, I would have sworn it had just come out of the box.

"Very nice, Slut. I am pleased," I said as I slipped the collar into place and locked it shut.

"Thank you, Sir. My collar is my most prized possession and I want it to look perfect."

"Pull back the covers, lie down on your back and spread your legs wide but leave them on the bed."

Rich hurried to do as I had ordered. I put the key to his collar on the dresser and picked up the key for the cage. I climbed on the bed between his legs.

"I have some new rules and a new positions for you, Slut." Rich watched me intently but did not respond. "I want to try something tonight and I need to unlock you for a second."

I unlocked the cage and flipped the cover open. I quickly exposed the head of my cock by pulling the foreskin back tightly. Rich started to swell from the stimulation so I quickly snapped the cage closed, locking it again.

"From now on I want the head of my cock exposed when you wear my cage, Slut."

"Yes, Sir, I understand."

"Earlier when I had you lying on the table with your legs up and spread, fully exposing yourself I found that I liked to see you that way, very much. That position will be your 'display' position. You are to pull your legs up and out as far as you can so that I may have unfettered access to you. Is that clear, Slut?"

"Yes, Sir," Rich said his breathing getting heavier.

"Display yourself, Slut."

Rich grabbed his legs behind his knees, pulling them up and out. I think he got his legs a bit wider this time, which pleased me very much.

"Yes, I like this look a lot. I want you to practice this position so that you loosen up enough to allow your legs to fall completely open, but this is a good starting point."

"Yes, Sir, I'll practice every day, Sir."

"I know you will, you like to be exposed as much as I like to expose you!" I laughed heartily. I laid down on my stomach with my head in Rich's crotch.

"Your third position will be the 'show position'. It is when you stand, knees straight, feet spread apart and spread your ass cheeks, showing yourself to me. Do you understand?"