Orbital Academy 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddirose
Maddirose
144 Followers

"There's not enough room in this cockpit to have sex," Missy smiled, reading his intentions from his look.

"Unfortunately not," Preston agreed, "but that doesn't mean we can't have some fun." He suddenly moved back and pulled her gently by the neck, swinging her sideways. Missy squeaked, and ended up with her head laying on Preston's lap, her legs resting up against the cockpit windshield.

"And what exactly do you plan on doing with me like this?" Missy teased, "my head is facing the wrong direction." Preston chuckled and grabbed the sealing tab of her flightsuit, sliding it all the way down to her navel. Missy gasped at the cold air on her bare skin, but didn't complain. Preston slid the sides of the suit apart, exposing her small breasts to the cold. Her nipples hardened and she sucked in a breath. Smiling wickedly, he ran a finger around one of them, making her shiver and sending goosebumps along her arms.

"You're not usually so sensitive," Preston murmured, lightly pinching her pink nipple. Missy gasped, pushing her chest forward so he could have a better grasp.

"Well it's been a while," she murmured back.

"It's been barely a week," Preston chuckled, gently tugging at her nipple while his left hand traced meaningless symbols along her stomach.

"Maybe your magical member has turned me into a girl who needs it more than once a week," Missy joked, trying to take her mind off of the maddeningly slow tugging and pinching. It was proving incredibly difficult to ignore.

"Damn, I'm good then," Preston grinned. He stopped tugging, instead simply running a finger up and down between her breasts, from her ribcage up to her neck, then slowly back down again.

"You are good, you're good, is that what you want me to say?" Missy wiggled her hips helplessly.

"Oh...oh dear, was there something else you wanted me to do to you Missy?"

"Fuck you, do you have to tease me like this every time?" Missy tried to growl, but it came out closer to a whimper. Preston leaned down over her, until his face was inches from hers and she was staring deep into his green eyes.

"Yes," he whispered, at the same time unexpectedly grabbing both of her firm nipples and pinching hard.

"Oh fuck, Preston," Missy breathed, arching her back and closing her eyes, "I already said you're the best, please don't tease anymore."

"I don't understand," Preston replied innocently, "what is it you want?" His fingers brushed down her body, slipping beneath the unsealed flightsuit to brush through her pubic hair, but then they slid back up again.

"Preston!" Missy moaned, "if you don't fuck me with something right now I'll do it myself!"

"Oh that's what you wanted!" Preston mercifully slid his hand beneath her flightsuit again, moving his fingers further down than before. Missy spread her legs wider, shuddering again as his fingertips brushed gently against her clit.

"Are you too cold?" Preston asked, genuinely this time.

"If you dare stop I will make you regret it."

Preston began tugging her nipple again, at the same time slipping a finger between her lips and moving it in slow circles around her opening. Leaning back against his lap, Missy sighed with frustration at his slow relaxed pace. She was wet enough that his finger glided with no resistance, and she thrust with her hips trying to slide it inside of herself. Maddeningly, Preston very carefully moved his hand along with her, continuing to rub the entrance to her sex without penetrating her at all. Missy grit her teeth. Preston responded by flicking his thumb across her clit in a steady rhythm, making her squirm against her will.

"Why are you being so mean?" she gasped. Preston stopped moving his hand, and she whimpered. She tried to thrust, but he held her hips firmly with his other hand, looking down at her with a mixture of amusement and affection.

"Because it makes you cum so fucking hard," he replied with a grin, and thrust his finger inside of her. Missy arched her back as he ground his thumb into her clit again, moving his finger in small circles against her g-spot. His other hand was at her breasts, teasing and caressing, and every time she arched he pinched her nipple sending a shock through her. It took her barely any time to let the feelings wash over her and build her to her peak. As promised, when she came she came hard. Missy screamed as her entire body shook on Preston's lap. Her pussy clamped down on his finger, but he kept up his assault, sliding it in and out and continuing to rub her clit at the same slow pace. His skillful attention to her tender nipples made her orgasm heighten and fall in peaks, as soon as it started to fade away he would lightly pinch or flick, and it would feel as if she was starting to cum all over again. There was no thought in her mind except for the pleasure, but she snaked an arm around Preston's neck and pulled herself up to him, kissing him hard and moaning into his mouth while he stroked the inside of her cunt.

He gently let her back down on his lap as the waves of pleasure finally subsided. Missy panted, catching her breath, and gasped when he slid his finger from her sex. Smiling down at her, Preston ran his hand slowly up her body, leaving a trail of her juices behind it. The action didn't do anything in particular to turn her on, but she felt him harden beneath her head as he looked down at the slick trail in her pubic hair and on her stomach. *Well, since he went to so much effort to make me happy,* she thought with a mental shrug. Missy grabbed his hand and lifted it to her mouth, looking into Preston's eyes as she flicked her tongue delicately over his fingers, lapping her juices off of them.

"That...is either very cruel or very kind," Preston moaned, "I'm not sure which yet." A small blue alert light lit on the console, indicating an incoming communication. Missy reached up lazily and flicked the comm back on.

"Alright squaddies," Jackson's voice on the comms interrupted, "I just broke through the fog, so the rest of you should be breaking fog cover as well. Radios back on."

"Very cruel," Preston sighed, and Missy giggled and sat back up.

"Sorry Preston. I'll make it up to you later," she winked and smiled, and Preston gave a half-grin in return.

The green clouds faded away as Missy slid the toggle of her flightsuit back up, shivering at the cold now that she didn't have sexual urges to distract her from it.

"Orbital, this is Rookie Jackson Rade, heading a group of four heavy cruisers with seven total rookies on board. Requesting your clearance to land."

"He sounds so official," Missy murmured as she made sure her suit was secured, "where'd he learn that do you think?" she glanced at Preston. He was staring through the glass cockpit, a bemused expression on his face, and Missy followed his gaze.

She'd expected to see the huge sphere of Orbital Academy in front of them, its wide rings spinning around it. Instead, they were approaching a large diamond-shaped structure, thin mechanical arms on each edge. The comms crackled with a gruff, official-sounding confirmation.

"Rookie Rade and company, this is Orbital Pivot. You are cleared for entry."

Maddirose
Maddirose
144 Followers
12