Orc Bait 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop fighting," said Sierra. She held me firmly as she untied the pants. "...Embrace it!"

"Just leave me alone, you cunt!"

She looked into my eyes and pushed her thumb into my lips. I just scowled as she smiled at me. "I'm excited, Rohme. I want you to be excited too." She reached down and slipped my dirty leather pants down with one pull. My brown thighs, bare crotch and dark bush were exposed. I struggled against her, but she managed to get my pants completely off, past my boots. The evil sorceress didn't waste any time moving her hand up to cup my bare crotch. I could feel her fingers running through my curly pubic hair, and then forcibly rubbing along my slit.

I growled and struggled against my magic bonds. The fleder got closer and continued to sniff. I could smell the wet blood still on its face, and see it glistening in the moonlight. I growled loudly, feeling frustrated at my helplessness, more than afraid. Sierra still rubbed her fingers along my slit. I spat at her and growled angrily. The fleder growled in response.

"He's excited," said Sierra, smiling.

The black beast moved its head down, sniffing along my prone body. Sierra stepped back as he stooped down in front of me. I could feel its hot breath on my bare skin around my crotch. Then I felt the rough warm tongue run up my thigh, leaving a wet trail along my skin. It sent a vivid tingling sensation through my body, making me gasp and writhe in my bonds.

I looked down and saw the beasts' black head in front of my dark furry mound. Then its tongue came up and fervently rubbed along my netherlips. I grit my teeth as the hot moist tongue started lapping at my cunt. The firm stimulation felt good. It didn't take long for my pussy to begin to respond, becoming slick and receptive.

I looked up, Sierra was still watching me from beneath her shadowy hood. Aerowyn was also calmly watching from where she was bound to the stake, several paces away. I steadied my breathing, and bit my lip, resisting the urge to let out moans and squeals as the bestial tongue fervently worked my pulsing drooling cunt.

I heard Sierra chuckling in front of me. "You always did enjoy a good tongue lashing, my sexy ranger. Don't hold back now, I want you to enjoy it."

"Ungh...Go to Hell!"

"No, I'm going to bring Hell here tonight."

I endured the humiliating crude cunnalingus from the beast for a while longer, as my pussy throbbed and tingled. Then the fleder drew itself up again. My eyes were drawn down to the large erect phallus poking up from the monsters' groin. It certainly didn't look human, the thick leathery shaft rose up between two large round furry testicles. The pink rounded head had a broad cleft that leaked a clear fluid.

The fleder brought its head down and began licking around the head and along the length of the shaft. Sierra chuckled, "He IS excited. It will be your last fuck as a mortal, Rohme. I want to make it special for you. I will have you joined with him."

I shook my head, "No!" But Sierra soon started reciting her familiar incantation. I felt the magical power wash over my body. I collapsed on the ground as I was released from my invisible bonds. Heat began to rise deep within me. I felt very strange, something primal and beastial was being awakened within me. There was another heart beating in my chest, it thumped strongly over my own rapidly beating heart. Slowly, the two heartbeats fell in sinc.

I could feel the strong lust, the hunger and the deep-seeded animosity within me. I could feel the pressure of the throbbing organ jutting from my groin. I needed to mate, nothing else mattered.

The big black beast loomed over me. I growled at him as I picked myself up off the ground. He growled back as he got hold of me, gripping me tightly with his large clawed hands so that I couldn't get away. My heart was still thumping strongly. My pussy and cock were throbbing and aching for release.

I needed it badly, but I wasn't going to make it easy for him. I cried out and struggled against my big strong mate as he turned me around. He put his weight on top of me, forcing me to my knees on the hard stone ground. Once again, his large hands grasped me tightly, his claws digging into my leathers. I growled loudly as he raised my rear and shuffled up behind me. I could feel his bristly fur brushing on my skin as he got me into position to mount me.

I could still feel the engorged member, jutting out from my groin. He brought it forward and the bulbous head rubbed against smooth skin. I could feel it on my skin and on the firm glans. It made me shudder with anticipation. The beast bucked forward and rubbed its hefty phallus along the smooth skin of my ass several more times. It let out a frustrated roar as it tried to poke the cock into me.

I groaned back and tried to raise my ass as much as I could. It was difficult with his weight on top of me and the firm grasp he had on me. We both badly needed that cock inside me. Finally, it prodded into my wet puffy slit and thrust forward. We both cried out in unison as we felt my cunt open up and the big member penetrate deeply.

The fleder grunted and started giving hard thrusts, each one penetrating me more deeply. I felt the bulging cockhead fervently rub at my tender flesh, and the soft warm pussy gripping my hard cock tightly at the same time. It was painful. It was blissful. It was intense. I was quickly losing myself to the primal carnal act, becoming aware of little else.

My mate started pumping his hefty organ harder and deeper. He was grunting loudly. I was moaning and gasping as we feverishly copulated on the stone floor. It was like nothing I had experienced before, giving in to my primal instincts and the potent sensation of the two organs fervently grinding into each other. I found myself gasping for breath as the steady pulse of pleasure emanated through me.

I could feel the pressure in my rigid cock steadily building. The male began thrusting into me with even more urgency. I pushed my ass back to meet each deep stroke. We were hungry for the release. We growled and grunted as we energetically fucked to reach that critical point.

Before I knew it, the blissful pressure was reaching its peak. We both screamed out in unison. I felt the large testicles tighten and the bulky organ begin to throb powerfully in its tight sheath. Hot fluid erupted from the wildly pulsing member. The excessive pleasurable release emanating from my lower body was overwhelming. I gasped for breath as my senses faded and I found my head spinning out of control...

***

The large bearded man came at me, yelling and swinging his big iron axe. I stepped back as the wide blade whooshed past my face. Then I came forward and met his next swing with my huge two-handed broadsword. There was a loud clang, and I used my immense strength to knock the weapon aside. I quickly raised my sword high and slashed it down sinking it deep into my opponents' chest. He let out a gargled scream as he dropped to the ground.

I turned to see another rough-looking man aiming a crossbow right at me. An arrow slammed into his groin and he let out a blood-curdling scream. I rushed forward and swung my blade wide. His screaming stopped as his head was separated from his body, which fell limply to the ground.

I lowered my broadsword as I got my breath back. I was standing on a dirt road in a remote area, with a field of long grass and a scattering of trees in view. The long snow-capped mountain range could be seen in the distance. There were several bodies on the ground around me, hacked apart and struck with arrows.

Two large caravans were nearby, lead by horses, which whinnied and stomped about nervously. There was also around a dozen dwarves, male and female, all chained to the one of the caravans. They all had their eyes fixed on me.

I approached them. They looked tiny as they look up at me. Some of them were cowering, but one broad red-haired male stared at me intensely. I raised my sword and some of the dwarves cried out in fright. I brought the blade down and broke the chain they were all linked to, that was attached to the caravan.

"There you go, you hairy little rock runts." I said in a deep voice. "You're free. Loot the bodies and caravans to help you on your way. They won't be needing their stuff any more."

"Thank you, Ser Knight," said one of the females, with long brown braids and large breasts.

"Heh. I'm no knight. Not any more."

"Oh, disgraced, are ye?" said the red-haired one.

"Nah, it's the other way around. My Lord disgraced me. I don't kill for nobles any more."

"I aint ever had a human help me without asking for sumfin' in return," he said, gruffly.

"We do want something," came a female voice behind me. I looked around at the voluptuous ranger approaching us with her longbow in hand. "If you happen to come across any slavers again, we want you to tell them what happened to these guys."

"Hmmph," grumbled the red haired dwarf.

"Thank you," said an older dwarf. "Who are you people?"

I stretched out and slid my broadsword into its sheath on my back. "I'm Strafe the swordsman. And this beautiful lady with the deadly aim is Rohme the ranger. Now, good day, rock runts. Go and make the most of your freedom."

I turned to Rohme, "Damn, girl, that was brutal. Right in the clappers."

She gave me a sexy smile, "I don't know about you, but killing scumbags always gets me hot and bothered."

I stepped forward and got hold of her large breast with my big hand. "You do know about me."

She winked at me, "Yeah, I know all about you, Bonehead." She brushed her hand over the hard steel armor on my chest. Damn, I hated that armor. I squatted down and she came forward and pressed her lips into mine. We fervently rubbed our tongues against each other in a lusty drawn-out kiss. I loved the way she was softly moaning and gently biting at my bottom lip. My hand moved down behind her and forcibly groped at her round leather-clad ass.

My engorged cock began to strain against the steel codpiece. I pulled away from her soft hot lips. Then I grabbed her, and pushed her back against the caravan. Her hands moved down to start unstrapping the codpiece. She did know about me, she knew my cock was aching to be freed. I brushed my fingers through her soft dark hair.

She smiled as she pulled the codpiece away and got my hefty erection out of my cotton underpants. I groaned with pleasure as she wrapped her hand around my big black cock and gave it a squeeze. I moved my hands to her chest and began pulling at the leather jerkin. I wanted to free those amazing tits as well.

"Easy, Tiger. I don't want you breaking the straps again." She let go of my cock, and I could still feel it throbbing strongly. Then she brushed my hands aside and quickly opened up the front of her jerkin and pulled out her heaving breasts. I fucking loved them, large and full, with smooth nut-brown skin and large brown nipples. I was quick to get hold of them and gleefully grope and fondle them. My cock pulsed even more.

Her breathing got heavier and she hummed with pleasure as I felt her up. Her hand found my cock again and began stroking it forcefully, making me groan with pleasure. She looked up at me, and I could see the lust in her dark brown eyes, "Fuck me," she moaned. I grinned and nodded.

I let go of her and she began quickly pulling down her leather pants, exposing her lovely dark bush. I turned her around and she leaned up against the side of the caravan, pushing her curvaceous brown ass out to me. I slipped my hand up between her thighs, and she shuddered. My fingers rubbed along her soft cunt and it felt very hot and wet. My hard cock throbbed and jerked, it ached to get inside her.

I shuffled forward and got into position behind her. My hard cock pressed up between her smooth thighs. I got hold of it and pressed the fat head into her eager cunt. I couldn't hold back, I pushed forward and split her tight slit open and sunk my rigid member into her warm hugging pussy. I thrust my way in deep, and we both let out a loud pleasurable moan.

I gripped her bare ass and pulled back, before I got into a steady fucking motion. Her pussy felt so good around my thrusting member. It was soaking wet and I was ploughing deep into her body at a rhythmic pace.

She continued to moan and gasp as I slapped my big black cock into her. I reached forward and cupped my hands around her ample tits. She was pushing her ass back with each thrust, driving me deeper. I looked around and there were a few hairy dwarves just standing there, gawking. I didn't care. I was sure that they were jealous, as they watched me get it on with this hot bitch.

Rohme slipped her hand down and was rubbing herself as I continued to bang her from behind. She gasped and let out more blissful moans. It sounded so damn sexy. I pressed her hard nipples between my fingers as I squeezed at the firm flesh. Her tight hugging pussy seemed to get even wetter and her juices splattered out, as my cock rammed into her.

The pleasure was building in my thrusting member. I groaned and gasped as I pushed it in deep. I was heading for climax, and I was yearning for the gratifying release. Rohme the moved forward and my cock slipped out from her wet cunts' hugging grip. She knew I was getting close. She turned to me, her face was hot and sweaty and she had a look of wild lust in her eyes.

She dropped to her knees and took firm hold of my rigid wet organ. She moved her pretty face to it and gave the head a lick before opening her lips and sinking it into her mouth. She stroked and sucked and fondled my balls. I felt euphoric. The pressure was rapidly building in my throbbing cock. Soon I couldn't hold back any more.

I took a deep breath and began groaning loudly as my cock pulsed wildly. Rohme quickly pulled my cock from her mouth and aimed it down at her chest. The organ erupted with intense pulsing pleasure as my pearly white cum spurted onto her large brown boobs. She continued to stroke me and I groaned as more cum spurt out onto her smooth skin. I caught my breath as the pleasurable orgasm subsided.

Rohme brought her face forward again and rubbed her tongue over my sensitive glans. She stood up again, smiling at me. I looked at thick white cum trickling down her large bare breasts. It was a wonderful sight. I stooped down and kissed her, pressing my lips firmly against hers. Her hand rubbed at my gradually softening member.

I slowly pulled away from her and stroked my hand through her damp hair. "Damn, Rohme. You are an amazing woman...I swear, as long I live, I won't let anything happen to you." She then gave me the most beautiful smile...

***

My pussy was soaking wet and sore. I was laying on the hard stone ground. I slowly opened my eyes. The big black beast was stirring next to me. It let out some confused grunts as it picked itself up off the ground. I was confused and disoriented. What had just happened?

I had been linked with the fleder, and somehow, I was drawn into Strafes' memories. It was just like when I was linked with Aerowyn last night. Wow, I was a great fuck.

"Esta liaval id habara." Sierra was over by the summoning circle, holding up a ceremonial dagger and chanting. She had started the ritual. I was glad to see that Aerowyn was still all right, still bound to the wooden stake. She looked over at us as the black beast stood, and I sat up. I moved my hand down to my tender crotch, it was wet and sticky from the copulation.

The fleder lumbered toward the sorceress, growling. Seirra stopped chanting and turned to it. "Oh, you're awake again. Was the linked sex that good, that it made you pass out?"

The beast just continued to move toward her.

"Just stay there and guard the ranger for me, boy." she commanded. But it wasn't listening to her. It continued to growl aggressively. "What are you doing? What's wrong with you?" I could hear the fear creeping into her voice.

The fleder suddenly lunged at her, and she let out a squeal. I could see it bowl into her and knock her to the ground. Sierra was desperately trying to fight the creature off as it let out its loud growls and shrieks. It slashed and bit at her in a frenzied attack.

Aerowyn gasped and looked over at me, and I wondered what was going on too. Was there still part of Strafe in there? Did the mind link awaken him? And now he was defending me? I didn't have the time to contemplate it. I knew that I needed to seize the opportunity.

I quickly got to my feet and ran for the heartstone in the center of the summoning circle. Sierra was still crying out and struggling against the fleder. I saw her plunge her dagger into the side of the creatures' face. It raised its head and let out a mighty scream. The sorceress winced as she crawled out from under the black monster.

"Esta ettular nar," she called out. The fleder was suddenly engulfed in bright orange flames, and screamed out again. I clenched my teeth as the sharp pain hit my ears. The beast thrashed about wildly as it burned. Agonized screams, and the smell of smoke and cooked meat filled the air.

I clutched the heartstone in my hand. The potent unnatural rage was trying to take hold of me again. I approached Sierra, who was still on the ground. "Rohme-" she started, looking up at me wide-eyed.

"Why couldn't you touch the fucking stone, Sierra?" I said, as I strode past the large burning beast, getting closer.

She tried to scurry back, looking genuinely scared. "No, Rohme, you mustn't! You don't know what you're doing!" She suddenly threw a bolt of bright blue magic, but I held out the heartstone and it dissipated in front of me. I lunged forward and hunched over her, getting hold of her robes. She tried to fight me off, but I wasn't letting go. I ripped open the front of her robes and then pressed the heartstone into her scarred chest.

"NOOOO!" she screamed. A powerful force suddenly threw me backwards. I hit the ground hard, and it knocked the wind out of me. I quickly sat back up, and saw the sorceress thrashing about wildly, trying to pry the stone from her chest. The stone seemed stuck to her, I could see red tendrils spreading out from it and boring into her body. She screamed out in agony.

"Rohme, set me free!" said Aerowyn nearby.

I looked up at her, "Again?" I got to my feet and rubbed my bare ass, which had taken a hard knock. Sierra was still screaming and thrashing about as I moved over to the motionless burning fleder and drew the dagger from its head. I then went behind Aerowyn and began cutting at the ropes.

"What's happening to her?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, it looks like the heartstone is trying to take hold of her, and she's fighting against it."

I cut the last of the ropes and set the witch free. "What happens if she loses?"

"Nadoht!" came a yell behind us. I quickly turned to see five orcs standing up on the edge of the stone stage. All the commotion didn't go unnoticed. I bowled into Aerowyn and knocked her to the ground as arrows were fired our way. I looked up and saw three of the orcs notching their arrows again, while another one charged at us.

I recognized him, with his black mohawk and dark leather armor. It was the one who I had first faced when Yurag had me fighting naked in the mud. His name was Smutol, I recalled. He ran at me, with his sword raised high, shouting, "More blood!" As he got close, he swung the sword down at me. I swiftly ducked and pivoted, dodging the blow. I slashed my dagger and cut through his neck. He let out a gargled cry as he hit the ground.

It was exactly what happened when I fought him before. He didn't learn. What an offensive moron!

Bugrash was charging at me. I had fought him as well, and knew that he was a much more formidable opponent. He was much larger, clad in steel plate mail. His helm was open and only his ugly dark-green face was exposed. He was strong and fast and his defense was extremely difficult to breach. I formulated a plan of attack in my head.