Orc Dominion: Rebellion Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gor grinnd and pulled his slick cock out of Jeanette's ass. The Queen slumped forward as she was suddenly left empty, but the orc held her tight. "Come along now Your Highness, let's show Kat how grateful we are for her efforts!" Gorath led Jeanette over to the bed, and turned her so she could lie on the bed beneath Kat on her back.

Jeanette, still recovering from the climax, allowed Gorath to move her onto the bed. She soon found herself looking right up at Kat's pussy, swollen and wet from the woman's arousal. Gor lined up behind her, and soon his dick came into view as well as he rubbed it over Kat's slick cunt. Jeanette moaned at the sight. She had never gotten such a close look at an orc cock pressed against a body before, other than her own. It was a new experience for her.

Kat licked her lips as she felt the thick, corkscrewed cock sliding against her nether lips. She could feel the Queen's gaze on her pussy, feel her soft, hot breath washing against her. Having Jeanette in that position made Kat even hotter, making her hips rub even harder down onto the cock. "Ah...put him in me, Jeanette, open me up and stuff him inside!"

The request took Jeanette aback, and made her focus again on where she was. She licked her lips, tasting the sweat off them as she watched Gor's twisted, inhuman member bob above her. Jeanette reached up with both hands to touch it, controlling it to make it more directly rub into Kat. She guided the slanted tip against the woman's clit and pressed it firmly, and was rewarded with a lusty groan. She then finally used her fingers to spread Kat's labia apart and line up the tip with her entrance, and then pulled Gorath inside by jerking his dick.

Gorath didn't wait for any further prompting and slammed his cock inside Kat as soon as he was able. He started to thrust, eager for another climax and to bring one to his lover. Her hot pussy felt so good around his cock: maybe not as tight as Jeanette's ass, but so much wetter. His cock slid in and out so easily, he got a wonderful friction around his shaft as it rammed home again and again.

Jeanette listened to Kat's hungry moans as she eagerly watched the cock slide in and out of her, stretching her pussy apart again and again. Kat's clit was swollen out of its hood, and as she looked at it, she remembered how Kat cried out when Gorath had licked her down there. Before she knew what was happening, Jeanette found her lips pressed against the little button, suckling the woman's clit as her tongue lapped it back and forth.

Kat squealed in delight as she felt the queen's soft mouth press into her clit and caress her nub with the tongue. The combination of Gor's cock and Jeanette's mouth ramped up the pleasure, heightening it tenfold. She shuddered, clenching herself around Gorath's dick as she held it deep inside her. "A-aaah oh yes Jeanette! Lick me! Ah! Fuck me God! Mmm!"

Gorath grinned in satisfaction as he watched Jeanette press her face between Kat's legs. He had thought that the sight would be irresistible to the Queen, and he was right. He started to thrust harder again, slamming his hips into Kat's firm backside as he fucked her vigorously. The impacts were hard enough to make Katerei's body jolt and smear her juices over Jeanette's lips as she struggled to follow the rapidly bouncing clit.

Jeanette's nostrils flared as she inhaled the scent of Kat's pussy. The taste burned on her tongue as she flicked it rapidly against the woman's clit. She had tasted her own pussy before, either from her fingers or from a cock. This was the first time she tasted another woman's cunt though, and the naughty thrill of it sent a shiver down her spine. She started to finger herself, stroking her clit as rapidly as she licked Kat's.

Gorath's strong thrusts though kept making her miss, and instead she found herself licking the union of Kat and Gor's bodies. Her tongue slapped and slid over Katerei's soaked pussy and sliding against the ridges of Gorath's cock as it pumped in and out of her. Soon she gave up chasing the clit, and instead just licked broadly the dick up Kat's pussy to her clit as she rolled her face between the warrior woman's legs.

"Ah! Yesss! Yesss fuck me I'm gonna cum!" Kat reached beneath her and grabbed the back of Jeanette's head, holding it tightly against her pussy mound as the combination of the royal tongue and Gor's thick orc dick finally pushed her over the edge. She shuddered violently, shrilly crying out in ecstasy as waves of pleasure coursed through her veins and crashed over her body.

Gorath continued to thrust, pumping Kat through the climax until finally he couldn't take it anymore either. As Kat came down from her high and Jeanette's head fell weekly back to the bed, he pulled himself out of his lover and wrapped his fingers around his cock, jerking it furiously until his second climax hit and she shot is load down onto Jeanette' face.

Jeanette moaned loudly as she furiously stroked her clit, rubbing it violently as she sought to bring herself another climax. When she felt the orc's thick goo raining on her face, covering an eye, matting in her hair, coating her lips and splattering in her nose it threw her over the edge, and her hips bucked high in the air as she convulsed through her orgasm.

Gor rolled onto the bed beside Kat as the woman collapsed as well, moving her hips and legs so that she wasn't smothering the Queen. All three of them panted, trying to catch their breaths in the wake of the frantic fuck.

Jeanette swallowed audibly and pushed cum soaked strands of hair from her eyes. "Oh now that's a game to play alright. I do so hope we'll get to play it again."

****

The city hadn't changed much since the last time she was here. It was still dirty and crowded, and of course the two things that would never change were the brothels and taverns. Cindy knew that she had the power of truth on her side, but she was still surprised by how easy it was for the stories she told to spread to every nook and cranny in Ruar. She didn't think it was widely believed yet, though she had no doubt it would in time. For now, it was enough that people were repeating it.

They weren't just repeating it, either. Lewd pictures and messages were being scrawled on walls across the city. Cindy had been surprised to hear about the sex shows featuring harlots who looked like the Queen, such things hadn't existed when she was in the city. But now they were everywhere, and some were even turning her stories into performances!

Cindy had seen the scorn in the Duke of Haverset's eyes when she announced her plan, but if he could see her now he would eat those words. The best part was that the rumors had gotten so bad they forced the Whore Queen to flee the city! If that didn't convince people of the truth of her stories, nothing would!

The Duke of Swetford had given her a fat purse to pay her way through the city, and for the past few weeks Cindy had been making her way from tavern to tavern telling tales of the Whore Queen's time at the Soiled Dove. The tales were so lurid in their own right that they didn't need embellishment. The very first night she was there she ended up servicing a dozen clients in one, long, continuous gangbang. Another time she had fucked every member of the crew of a ship that had docked in Ruar in single night. The lucky girls in their trade were able to derive some enjoyment from it, but none seemed to revel in it like the Whore Queen did. What kind of perverted woman did you have to be to prostitute yourself for pleasure alone?

Either way, her whisper campaign had been very effective. She might not have a lot of 'influence' with merchants and nobles, but she knew how to catch a man's attention and reel him in. That brought Cindy to somewhere she didn't want to be.

She stood across from the Soiled Dove, dreading having to go inside. Her tales so far had been titillating, but she had exhausted the ones she knew. If she was going to keep them interesting, she needed to talk to the other girls who knew her and get even more tales. But this place had a lot of bad memories for her now, and it was galling to have to go and ask the very same Madame who sold her to orcs for help with anything.

After steeling herself, Cindy pushed down the tremulous emotions deep inside her and walked into her former brothel. A tremor ran through her as she took in the familiar surroundings, a flood of memories and emotions threatening to overwhelm her. It was still light out, so the brothel was mostly empty except for the working girls.

The Madame was at the far end of the room by the stairs, and looked much like Cindy remembered her. A little older perhaps, but the Madame was well-preserved, and didn't seem to age like other women. When the Madame spotted her, her face lit up, but there was no real joy in those eyes. Cindy knew a professional smile when she saw one.

"Well, if it isn't little Cindy as I live and breathe! But what on earth happened to your face my darling girl?"

"Our Queen tried to kill me, Madame. To silence me."

The Madame looked respectfully disbelieving. "Why on earth should the Queen want to kill you of all people, Cindy?"

"Because the Queen, Queen Jeanette, is our Jeanette. The girl who worked here and fuck all them orcs."

"Ridiculous! What an imagination you have, Cindy. I always told you what happens when you try to make it by yourself on the street. Have you gone and gotten the pox and let it get to your brain?"

Cindy was getting used to people dismissing her claims as ridiculous, so she was quick to answer. "Think about it! We all knew there was something off about her! Didn't we all say it? How good she talked, how soft and refined she was?"

The Madame paused, thinking back to those times. There had been something off about the girl, she had definitely seemed like nobility. "Maybe, but what would the Queen be doing here?"

"And think about it," Cindy continued, ignoring the question, "Jeanette left here right when the Queen left the city after her parents died didn't she? Never saw her again after that! You can't tell me that's a coincidence! She even gave her name as Jeanette! She has the right hair, the right coloring. I saw her just a few weeks back, as clear as I'm seeing you and I'm telling you it was the same person!"

"Well, even if it were true, what about it? What brings you back here of all places?"

"The Whore Queen is an orc fucker who doesn't deserve to be on the throne. We-"

The Madame cut in, "Ah, so you're the one who has been running around telling tales? I knew it had to be one of my girls, but I never dreamed that you'd come back to town."

"Yes, it's me. But I've told all the stories I know. I want to talk to the other girls that were around back then if they're still here. We need to let everyone know just what the Queen is!"

The Madame saw the frantic, passionate look in Cindy's eyes and shook her head. "You're mad girl. What difference does it make if the Queen was a whore or fucked an orc back then? She's fucking one now, don't you doubt it. You've put me and all my girls in enough danger by bringing the Soiled Dove into it and I'm not going to let you make it worse by getting them even more involved." The Madame snapped her fingers, and one of the burly bouncers made his way over. "You go on now, and don't come back. I'm going to tell the girls not to talk to you, and if you're smart you'll let this one go. You already lost half your face, and we both know that's going to hurt your trade. Don't lose your head as well!"

"Bitch! You sold me to the orcs and now you won't help? Are you a pig fucker yourself? I hope you-

Cindy's insult was cut off as the guard threw her over his shoulder and marched her out of the building, and then threw her roughly down onto the street. "Pig fuckers!"

Cindy stormed off, fuming. How dare she throw me out like that! After everything she did and now she won't help? She is going on the list, when the Duke of Swetford becomes regent I'll make sure she gets what's coming to her! All these orc loving pig fuckers will!

Cindy walked through the city, not knowing where she was going, still stewing in her rage. When she looked up, she found herself in the Merchant District. Her face twisted in revulsion as she spotted large orcs, standing tall above their human colleagues walking about. They were ubiquitous here, more so than anywhere else in the city. Cindy couldn't think of only one person left who might help her, who might listen. If she couldn't rely on spreading stories, she would need to find someone of means to help her.

His house was even nicer than she thought it would be. When she met him previously, he was successful but didn't seem inordinately wealthy. Now his house was freshly plastered and richly decorated. She was sure he would remember her, as she was always his favorite girl. Yes, if there was anyone in the city left who would help her take down the Queen it was Mr. Beechum.

****

"What do you mean the reinforcements never made it to Suzden?" The King's angry voice boomed through Wareg Castle, and made Susannah jump as she listened to him from above.

"They were ambushed by raiders on the road to the Stoneheart Castle, Your Highness. A dozen men are dead, twice that have been wounded."

"A dozen men, dead! Meanwhile scores of men are deserting every day, and more are getting sick in this wretched city. We cannot afford to stay here much longer, General. In a few more months it will be harvest season, and we will need to send even more men home to work the fields. Who would have thought that orcs would hold out in those castles as long as they have? They shouldn't know the first thing about surviving a siege."

Susannah listened with interest to King Connor's problems. Tristan, the man she met in the market, would want to know about this. She was impressed with how quickly he worked. It only took him a matter of days to contact a band of orc raiders and organize an attack on the reinforcements. Perhaps that meant that Stoneheart Castle would hold out after all.

"Our scouts are ready to tell us the moment that the Zentarans start pulling back from the Lyskean Pass. Once the Duke of Haverset draws them away, we can begin the attack on Zentara proper. It will only take two weeks to reach Ruar, and they won't have the men to keep us out."

The King's voice grew faint as he continued walking with the General. Susannah quickly returned to her room to write a message to leave for Tristan. As she entered her quarters a wave of nausea hit her, and a hot flash made her feel faint. Susannah gripped the back of her chair with one hand as she doubled over, the other clasping her stomach.

Her hand gently rubbed along the curve of the small bulge in her stomach as she caught her breath. Just as the nausea passed, her heart stopped as she realized her stomach was slightly curved outwards. Was she pregnant? She couldn't be, surely she would know if she was! Susannah frantically tried to remember when the last time she had her monthly flows, but it had been so long she couldn't place it. It had been before the war, so at least three moons ago. Sometime before...sometime before her last time with Bodak.

Susannah chuckled bitterly at the cruel irony which would allow her to get impregnated after eight long years only to have Bodak killed and the castle taken by those who would kill her because of the child. It had been three months, and already her dresses were getting tight. Soon she would start to really show, and there would be no hiding it. She didn't have a choice; she was going to have to flee. Tristan wanted her to stay in the castle and provide information, but that wouldn't be possible anymore.

She scribbled a note telling Tristan to meet her tomorrow in the same place in the market. The next twenty four hours were the longest in her life, even longer than when the Hestens first took the castle. She was sure that somebody would spot the changes in her, certain that at any moment the guards would drag her before the King for her execution.

When the executioners never came, she finally was able to go to the market in the city to meet with Tristan. After sending out her ladies-in-waiting to other stalls nearby, Tristan finally approached.

"What is it Your Grace? It's dangerous to meet like this, for both of us."

"I need to escape, Tristan. As soon as you can manage it. I can't stay there any longer-"

Tristan cut her off. "I know you're scared, Your Grace, but you're too important to the war. You have to be brave and-"

Susannah impatiently broke back in, "No, you don't understand, Tristan! I'm," Susannah lowered her voice even further, afraid of being too loud, "I'm pregnant! With Duke Bodak's child! When they realize they'll kill me for sure!"

Tristan's face darkened as he considered that bit of news. "How much longer until you start showing?"

"I'm already showing! At least, when I am when I'm not wearing a dress. My maids could see the change any day now, and it won't be much longer until I won't be able to wear these dresses any longer."

"Alright, alright! Let me thinks." Tristan mulled over the problem for a few moments as they pretended to look at cloth. "Well, maybe this is for the best. I have good news, Your Grace. The Queen is coming with a second force to rally the orc bands that have been scattered throughout the country. Unfortunately, I don't know where they all are, only some of them. But there should be reports in the castle of where they've been spotted, and that's a place to start. I need you to do one more thing for me, Your Grace, and then I'll take you to a place you can hide."

Later that night Susannah crept through the dark castle towards the King's planning room. There was no way she could get into his actual quarters, they were too well guarded. But hopefully his papers were left in the room where his war council was held, which shouldn't be guarded. She pressed herself back into a shadowy alcove as she heard guards approaching. She was dressed in a boy's riding pants and shirt so that she could make a quick getaway once she completed her mission. Unfortunately, it also meant that there would be a lot of awkward questions if she was spotted before then.

From her spot in the shadows she saw Alfred walking towards his room across the great open space overlooking the main hall. She had said goodbye to him, in not so many words, earlier today. She hoped he would make it through her escape and not be blamed or held accountable by the king. If all went according to plan though, it would seem she used the fire as a means to escape and that it wasn't part of a greater conspiracy.

When the hall was cleared she slipped into the antechamber, and paused to listen for anyone inside the council chamber. She heard nothing, and so slowly opened the door. It was dark inside, but empty. She looked around and pulled a candle from off the table and lit it with a nearby torch. Susannah prowled through the room, carefully examining the bounds of papers strewn across the table.

She pushed aside a stack of dispatches from Heste, and then flipped through a stack of reports on crop yields, livestock and other administrative tasks. How did the King make it through all this? Susannah was used to such things, having helped the steward in managing Bodak's properties. But that was just one Duchy, not an entire kingdom. Plus, the war had added a huge administrative burden to that.

Laughing voices made her duck beneath the table, but the late night revelers seemed to be going to bed. Perhaps I waited too long, she thought, the carousers are coming back from the taverns. I'll need to hurry up! Susannah started spreading the documents out before her, quickly scanning the top documents until she finally found one of troop dispatches. Troop levels, skirmishes, enemy sightings, this is the one! Susannah had to restrain herself from whooping in excitement. She slipped the bound papers into her pants, and then checked to ensure that the hall was clear. When all looked well, she used the candle to light the papers remaining on the desk. Fire erupted, and began to spread through the parchment. She set the candlestick on its side to make it look as it were knocked over and fled from the room.