Orc Dominion: Zentara Ch. 12b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orcs were lining the forum, and interspersed throughout the crowd to keep order. Fires still flickered in the distance, as homes and shops continued to burn from the sacking. When Turogg lifted her up, murmurs spread through the crowd as they got their first good look at her swollen, pregnant belly. It also allowed Jeanette to get a better view of the people of her city. Many of the women looked worse for wear, with their clothes torn or gone entirely. They were dirty and disheveled from being used by the orcs. The men appeared beaten, and as they saw the state of her their shoulders sagged and the last bit of resistance left them.

"People of Zentara! I welcome you, on this glorious day of my coronation." Turogg grinned wickedly. "It pleases me greatly that so many have turned out to pay homage to your King." Turogg set Jeanette down on her knees, and the former queen quickly pulled his loincloth to the side and guided his thick cock between her lips.

Jeanette ran her tongue from side to side as she worked her lips around the slanted tip. With an eager moan, she slid down the length, her lips following the corkscrew bulges of his member. Another murmur went through the crowd, and lone voices, braver than most shouted out "Whore", "Slut", "Bitch", and "Traitor".

Turogg grunted in satisfaction and reached down to softly pet Jeanette's head as she sucked his dick. "By the terms of our wedding contract, Jeanette has agreed to abdicate the throne, and give me full power as your king. She pledges to be my slave and to bear my children, which she's already gotten a head start on doing!"

Turogg's laughter rang in Jeanette's ears as she bobbed up and down the cock, coating it with her saliva. She sucked it eagerly; her saliva washing all over the inhuman member as she glided up and down the length, taking it deeper and deeper as she eagerly fucked her face with his stiff pole. When her lips brushed against his pelvis and his cock pushed into her throat, he finally pulled her head back sharply off his dick. He lifted her up again, and a small table was placed on the dais.

Turogg bent her over the table, and easily rammed his cock home deep inside her stretched pussy. He began to thrust, roughly fucking Jeanette from behind as his twisted cock made her pussy quiver in pleasure, the corkscrewed ridges rolling and rubbing her insides deliciously. "Ah! Yes! Fuck me my King! Fuck your slave! Mmm! Give me your big orc cock! It's so good!" Jeanette's high pitched squeals and humiliating words resonated through the forum.

When Turogg smacked her bottom, she jumped and clenched herself around his dick, squeezing it firmly inside her. "Yes! Please fuck me my King! I'll serve you anyway you want, just please keep fucking me!" Turogg obliged the former queen, and soon started thrusting faster and harder. Jeanette's ass was still red from being paddled by Sir Drake, and the collision of Turogg's hips into her set them afire again.

"See how easily my slave takes a big orc cock? I've been fucking her for months! She couldn't wait to submit, to spread her legs like a whore for some orc meat!" Turogg laughed again, and his hips became a blur. Jeanette cried out in pleasure, and then convulsed in ecstasy as her climax shot through her. Turogg grabbed her roughly and spun her around to face him.

He resumed thrusting, and leaned down to bite and suckle on her tits as his fat cock plunged in and out. His tusks pinched and scraped her breasts as he rubbed them over his face. Jeanette squirmed, writhing in pleasure around his dick as the whole city watched her get fucked by an orc. She came again for him, and then again until Turogg finally pulled his cock out and shot his load all over Jeanette's face and breasts.

The large orc then lifted her up and spun her around, letting all the people of the city see their former queen with a thick load of cum dripping down her face. "Can you see her? Look how proudly she wears my seed! Is this woman a Queen? No! She's a whore! A slave! Now, it is time to see her befitted to her station!"

Turogg bent her over the table again. Another orc joined them on the dais, and removed the leather collar from around Jeanette's neck. It was quickly replaced by another, a heavier, bulkier metal made of cast iron. Jeanette shuddered as the latch closed and a metal lock secured it in place. Her neck moved stiffly in her new collar, and the bulk of it, pressing against her neck and shoulders was a constant reminder of her subjugation. Unlike the leather collar, there was no way she would ever be able to take this off on her own.

Jeanette's flush was visible even beneath the mask of cum she wore. It seemed that Turogg wasn't done though, and she was soon repositioned so that her breasts hanged over the side of the table. The orc returned, and Jeanette gasped as she saw the long needle in his hands. "N-no, Turogg, please!"

Turogg smacked her harshly on the ass again, making her cry out. "Slaves should address their master properly, even when begging! But give it up, Jeanette, you know you want this!"

Jeanette cried out as the needle pushed through one nipple, and then the other. Each nub was soon fitted with a metal ring, and the two were then joined by a chain which stretched taut between them. Jeanette sniffled and sobbed as her nipples throbbed in pain and she was lifted again to put her new jewelry on display. She thought it couldn't get any worse, until she was sat on the table and her thighs spread wide apart, allowing the whole city to see her soaking wet pussy.

The needle returned, this time lining up with her clitoral hood. Jeanette whimpered softly, trembling in anticipation of it. The orc waited, letting her stew in her fear and apprehension, before he finally pushed it through the sensitive fold of flesh. This too was fitted with a metal ring, glinting in the sunlight to draw attention to her new piercing.

Jeanette quivered softly, breathing raggedly as she stood before her former subjects, her nipples and groin pierced, her face covered in seed. They looked at her, a mixture of anger and dejection, and she never felt so low in all her life. She thought back to when she played at being a prostitute, like it was a game. Now she felt like a whore for real.

Strong arms grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her back onto the table, holding her down. Another needle was brought to her, and she winced in pain as she felt it poking into her skin again and again. Jeanette tried to remain still as they tattooed her, a broken crown just above her pussy and the black bow over a tribal design on her right breast. Finally, they flipped her over and finished her humiliation, tattooing an orc tribal design on the small of her back.

Turogg attached a chain to her collar and pulled her down the dais, and led her around the forum marketplace, allowing everyone to see her new decorations. Another wave of insults were hurled at her, and when she got too close to the crowd they spit on her. She whimpered softly, face beet red as their spittle mixed with Turogg's seed.

She breathed raggedly, thighs growing slick with her arousal as she was so publically shamed. Finally, the tour ended and she returned to the dais. Turogg looked out to the crowd, addressing them again. "I must now return to the strenuous duties of ruling this Kingdom. But the celebrations will not end just yet. I know that many in this city enjoyed sex shows in your brothels featuring whores pretending to be the Queen, but now I will show you one better. Ten of my best warriors will fuck the slave in front of you all, and give you a proper show! Hah! Have fun, boys!"

Jeanette whimpered as Turogg left, but when the ten warriors approached, she lay down on the table and spread her legs, offering her body to them with pleasure.

****

Eight years later...

Jeanette crouched in the kennels of Greenhorn Castle, licking slop out of a metal bowl. Her breasts ached, and she wished that the orcs would come to milk her already. Somewhere out there, her children needed to be fed and if she couldn't see them at least she could provide their milk. She hadn't seen any of the six children she bore Turogg, or Agmar for that matter, in, well, she didn't know how long. When Turogg left for war, she had been chained in the kennel and cared for by orc guards.

Jeanette wasn't sure how long ago that was. It had to have been at least nine months, since she had given birth again since they left. It had taken the guards a few months to gather up the courage to fuck her, so maybe it was at least a year. They took that baby from her as well, and that had been a few months ago. So, maybe it was a year and a half since she saw Turogg, her children, and had been allowed out of the kennel.

She pressed her face back to the bowl, licking it up hungrily. The orcs had cum on the slop they fed her today, and she needed the extra nutrition. Feedings, milkings, fuckings, they had all become more irregular recently and she didn't know why. No one told her anything, why would they inform a slave? She did wish she knew what happened to her children, though.

She knew that Turogg had ridden off to put down a rebellion, though she didn't know where it was, or who was rebelling. That he'd been gone this long meant that the war can't have been going well. She hoped he was doing well, and was sure someone would have said something if he'd been killed. Surely if he had, Bodak would have turned up at the castle. She hadn't seen him, or Susannah, since the pair left to take over the Duchy of Braden. Hopefully things turned out better for Susannah than they did for her.

The door to the kennel opened, and one of her orc guards came running inside in a panic. Jeanette recoiled, scampering into one of the stalls as he charged her with an axe. As the orc made it halfway through the room, the tip of a javelin suddenly burst through his chest and he fell to the ground with a weak gurgle.

A young girl of maybe fifteen years of age entered after him, clad in a leather cuirass with a chain shirt and wearing a tabard featuring a falcon with claws open, as if descending on some prey. Jeanette thought the young girl was pretty, with long brown hair and shapely legs and hips. Her grey eyes spoke of intelligence, but also seemed harsh and cold. She cautiously entered the room, scanning the stalls for hidden opponents until she reached the one Jeanette was staying in.

A look of disgust flickered across the young woman's face for a moment before she masked it. "It's alright Miss, you're safe now. The orcs are gone. Do you know where they are holding the Queen?"

It took Jeanette a moment to realize that not only was the question directed to her, but was about her. She licked her lips, wetting them as she responded, "Me. I mean, I'm the Queen. Queen Jeanette."

Shock registered on the young woman's face, and then she leaned in closer, clasping Jeanette's chin with a gloved hand and lifting it up as she studied her face. For a moment, Jeanette thought that the woman wouldn't believe her, not that Jeanette could blame her. She looked a mess, dirty, face covered in food and slop and semen. Her body, pierced and tattooed, with a heavy metal collar around her neck.

After a moment though, she sighed and stood up straight again. "You'd better come with me, Jeanette."

Jeanette started crawl after the young woman, wondering who the girl was to not address her properly. The young woman looked back and opened her lips as if to say something as Jeanette knelt behind her, but then thought better of it and continued on her way, Jeanette trailing at her feet.

Signs of battle could be seen all through the castle. Dead bodies, mostly orcs, were everywhere. It seemed as if this was the sight of a last stand. All the best soldiers had gone with Turogg long ago of course, and all that remained were the young and old, or the maimed or feeble. Fear struck her, and she wondered where her children were in all this mess.

The young woman led her to the throne room. A pair of guards leered at Jeanette as she crawled between them, and then approached a group of men standing near the throne.

Jeanette recognized Connor, the King of Heste, a big burly man. "Well well well, if it isn't the little girl who killed Turogg! I still can't believe such a slender thing took down a fully grown orc chief. What have you got there, Princess?" Jeanette's heart stopped and she faltered in her step as she heard that Turogg was dead.

"It's Jeanette. The..." Another voice answered, one Jeanette also recognized. Frederick was there, looking tired and haggard. "...It's Jeanette"

He couldn't bring himself to call me Queen, she thought. Not that I can blame him either. I gave that up long ago. Connor looked at her and started to laugh.

"This is the great Queen Jeanette? The one who thought herself too good to be my brother's bride? I'd say she's gotten what she deserved, but I'm not sure that's true, not yet anyway."

Someone she didn't recognize, but who bore the emblem of the Kingdom of Sandora spoke next. "A lot of good men and women are dead because of her. She will need to be held accountable."

The young woman, apparently a princess responded. "She's suffered enough. Look at her. We should put her out of her misery. Let her execution be enough."

Jeanette was surprised at the young woman's hardness, and a little alarmed at how casually her death was being spoken of. It did little to prepare her for Frederick joining in. "Yes, there's no sense in keeping her alive. Let her be put to death to join all those others who have died because of her."

Connor glared at Frederick. "Do not think I don't know that you were with her every step of the way in making the alliance with the orcs, at least until it affected your daughter. You got her back, but my brother and countless others are still dead! A quick death is too good for her!"

Jeanette felt a moment of relief at hearing that Susannah was alive. She hadn't wanted any of this, but at least her friend might be able to have a normal life again. Jeanette turned her attention back to the assembled leaders of their respective Kingdoms. They hadn't addressed her yet, and she instinctively hadn't said anything. After being a slave for eight years, she didn't have it in her to interrupt a group of such commanding leaders.

"Half the Kingdom is dead, the other half burned out of their homes. Countless numbers of our soldiers have died defeating the orcs. The people need to see justice being done. On behalf of the King of Sandora, I vote that she be punished for all the pain she's caused. A quick death is too easy!"

"Hear hear! Heste votes with Sandora. Let her be punished!"

"On behalf of the nobles of Zentara, I say to kill her. I knew Jeanette when she was a girl, and the girl she was would weep for the woman she's become. Let her die, quickly and with mercy." Jeanette didn't know how to respond to Frederick's words. The only one sticking up for her was voting for her death.

"What say you, Princess Amelie?"

Amelie, Princess of Thesta, regarded Jeanette coolly. "I had once thought to admire Queen Jeanette, who took command of her Kingdom at such a young age. But then I had to learn the ways of war in order to stop the madness she unleashed on the Western Kingdoms. Even still, looking at her now, she's a sad, sorry state. How could we make her suffer any more than she already has? Thesta votes her execution."

Only one voice remained, who had remained silent up until now. The four nobles looked to King Coron Eomowien, King of the Elfish Isles. The elderly king looked upon Jeanette thoughtfully for a long time. "I look upon her, and I could be seeing my own daughter. Is this what would have happened if the orcs spread their violence to my shores? I would not wish it upon her, upon anyone. Clearly, this woman has suffered enough."

Fear seized her heart as she thought he was going to vote for her death. Even after all her suffering, she didn't long for release. The Elfish King continued, "However, if we are to assume control of Zentara, the people must see that justice has been done. They must see that we will enforce justice in a land that has been chaos for too long. I vote that she be punished."

Relief washed over her as she realized they weren't going to kill her. Surely no punishment they thought to inflict on her could be worse than what the orcs have done over the past eight years. Jeanette was curious though by what he meant by them assuming control of Zentara.

A vicious look of triumph spread across Connor's face. "Then by a vote of three to two, Jeanette will be punished further. What sentence shall we pass upon her?"

Coron looked down at Jeanette sadly. "I know what must be done."

****

Jeanette was taken down to the dungeon, and imprisoned without a bath and without clothes. At least they fed her. Indeed, bread and water was practically a feast after what she had been subsiding on. They did not let her stay long enough to hear what her punishment was to be. Jeanette sat in the corner, knees tucked into her chest and started to cry. So much had happened so quickly she didn't know what to feel. She wasn't to be killed, but she was going to be punished some other way. Turogg was dead; she didn't know what happened to her children. She was rescued from the orcs but she wasn't free.

Jeanette sobbed quietly to herself, for how long she didn't know. Eventually, she pulled herself together when the door to the dungeon opened and Princess Amelie returned. The young woman looked through the bars on the cell door, studying the ruined queen for several moments. Jeanette looked back at the cool princess, wondering what she wanted.

Amelie opened the door to the cell and entered, walking up to the former queen. "I thought you might like to know what happened to Turogg, to hear firsthand how he died."

Jeanette looked up at the young woman, wondering how this slip of a girl had defeated such a mighty warrior. She nodded to Amelie, who continued. "It wasn't a fair fight. It wasn't some massive clash of swords and legendary struggle. He was already wounded from earlier battles, and I threw a javelin through his shoulder before he could even reach me. He charged me, even though I was on horseback. I think he expected me to turn and try to stab him with my sword. Instead, I simply ran him down beneath the horse. It was brave end, if not terribly heroic."

Amelie watched Jeanette closely, to see how she would react to the news. Jeanette was sad to hear it, but it really didn't affect her as much as she thought it would. She hadn't seen him in eighteen months, and before that he had grown more distant as the years of her slavery went by. She supposed he enjoyed capturing her, but began to lose interest once she was totally his.

"Thank you for telling me. I haven't heard anything in almost two years. Please, Your Highness, do you know what's happened to my children?"

Amelie shook her head. "I'm sorry Jeanette, I don't. There were no children in the castle when we took it. Nor any sign of Sir Drake. Do you know where he is? He has as much to answer for as you."

Jeanette sighed. "No Your Highness. I haven't seen him in months. He must have fled when it became clear that the orcs were going to lose. What happened?"

"What happened? You truly don't know? Your orcs tore across Zentara like a plague of locusts. The eight duchies tried to resist, but they were not as unified, nor as numerous as the orcs and they fell one by one. We let in as many refugees as we could, but once orc raiding parties started crossing into Thesta and Sandora we had to close the borders."

Jeanette swallowed hard, shame and despair ripping through her. "It wasn't supposed to be like that. It was supposed to be a new age for Zentara."