Order of the Spear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,422 Followers

When she finally returned to the world, she lifted her knees, keeping her feet flat on the ground and elevating her crotch. Blue Badger understood her instantly. His cock was already sliding into her snatch as she whispered "Fuck me!" She didn't have to tell him "Hard." His young male lust couldn't be denied or controlled. He drove into her violently for long minutes. She came again when she finally felt him spurt.

Blue Badger stepped away. Black Bear took his place instantly, cumming after a few strokes. His brother was much better. Brown Bear fucked her to two orgasms before pulling out and spraying her breasts.

Silver Hawk stood over Teddy Bear, beating off as Copper Crow fucked his ass. She thrust fingers up her cunt and rubbed her clit as she stared at the driving cocks and swinging balls. Cum burst from Silver Hawk's penis, splashing her belly and crotch. Copper Crow slipped his pole between her lips, ejaculating after a few strokes.

A new man was between her legs, a man who understood women intimately. His talented mouth roamed over her body. Her first orgasm came while he was sucking her nipples. She climaxed over and over as his tongue probed her pussy and stroked her clit. His cock finally entered her, the biggest, most magnificent penis she'd ever experienced.

The tribe stood around the blanket, masturbating as they watched Golden Bear take their Bride. She was screaming and thrashing. He gripped her hips tightly enough to leave finger marks, holding her in place for his driving pole. Her cunt's squirming muscular embrace pushed him on and on . . . He shouted to the sky as he flooded her. The other men sprayed her face and body as she climaxed with him.

"I am so wonderfully fucked!" Teddy Bear sighed, stretching luxuriously before lying back on the blanket. The men sat around her, gently fondling her body.

The moon rose as the fire dwindled. Rested, the woman sat up. "There's one more thing I want," she announced. "K . . . uh . . . Golden Bear, I want to see your ass being fucked . . . by all these men."

Golden Bear's body gleamed like silver in the brilliant moonlight. He spread his legs wide and bent over, supporting his upper body with his hands. Already stiff with anticipation, his long thick pole pointed straight down at the earth. Scarlet Snake went from man to man with the bowl of scented oil, then pushed the head of his stiff prick between the chief's buttocks.

Teddy Bear played with her nipples as she watched the shaman's cock slamming into Golden Bear's ass. She was so close to cumming already . . .

Scarlet Snake withdrew and Silver Hawk took his place. Teddy Bear was so excited watching the male ass fucking. Her breasts were firm and swollen, while her nipples were almost painfully erect, growing even harder and longer as she tugged them outward.

A cock head suddenly pressed against her anus, slowly opening it. Rubbing her clit and fingering her snatch, she pushed back, helping Scarlet Snake enter and fill her near-virgin back door.

"I'm cumming!" Silver Hawk shouted, pulling out and stroking his dick. Teddy Bear rocked her hips, ass-fucking herself on Scarlet Snake's stiff prick as she watched Silver Hawk spray thick juice over Golden Bear's back and buttocks.

Blue Badger came inside Golden Bear's ass and the twins replaced him. Black Bear lay on his back. The chief knelt over Black Bear, lowering his ass onto the warrior's cock. Brown Bear moved behind the chief, pressing his penis against his brother's shaft, gradually pushing forward. Teddy Bear stared, frozen at the edge of orgasm. She'd never realized a male asshole could stretch like that. Both brothers were fully inside now, rubbing their cocks together as they fucked Golden Bear.

Scarlet Snake was still plowing Teddy Bear's ass. Copper Crow kissed her passionately, his chest pressing against her breasts, his stiff penis between her legs, seeking . . . Oh! She was standing sandwiched between two men with their hard cocks up her cunt and asshole. They fucked her with a smooth rolling rhythm as she watched the twins double-penetrate Golden Bear . . . Teddy Bear screamed as she came, setting off the men inside her.

Brown Bear climaxed a few seconds later. "Jesus!" Black Bear cried, working his own cock frantically. "Holy fuck, I'm gonna shoot . . . "

The men held Teddy Bear until she'd exhausted herself. After they pulled out, she sank to her knees and remained still, clinging to Copper Crow's knees and gently kissing his now-softened penis, almost lost in warm drowsiness . . .

"One more ass to fuck," Golden Bear said, moving behind her. Oh no! He was already pressing against her butt. Scarlet Snake had relaxed her, but Golden Bear was so much bigger . . . The stretching! . . . didn't hurt! Her heart was pounding, she was breathing hard and her body felt like it was about to burst into flames, but Golden Bear's massive cock didn't hurt as it steadily filled her ass.

She released her grip on Copper Crow's knees and sank to her elbows as he stepped away. Golden Bear was all the way in. She could feel his bulging balls pressing against her butt cheeks. "Was that an orgasm?" Teddy Bear wondered as a new wave of heat swept over her body. He held still as her body stiffened and her anal muscles clamped him, then slowly withdrew after she relaxed.

Copper Crow was kneeling in front of Teddy Bear. With her face and chest pillowed on his thighs, she moved her hands to her crotch, finger-fucking her snatch and rubbing her clit while the cock in her ass pushed her to nearly-continuous mini-orgasms. Copper Crow's dick was stiff. She took it in her mouth as Golden Bear increased his tempo. It was one long orgasm now, the waves of pleasure rolling over her body with each heartbeat, the cocks throbbing and sending thick hot cream splashing inside her . . .

It was after dawn when she woke. The night had grown cold and she was wrapped in a blanket between Golden Bear and Copper Crow. The rest of the tribe was already stirring, preparing food at a small fire outside the circle. By the time they'd finished eating, the air had already grown warm. The tribe dressed and prepared to depart. Copper Crow was now wearing the warrior's loincloth, knife belt, pant-legs, vest and spear-and-shield headband.

"We'll help you carry your gear," Golden Bear began.

"I'm not going," Teddy Bear answered. "This was just the first night of my spirit quest. Jimmy dropped me off yesterday morning and he won't be back for a week. Don't worry. I have food and water."

" . . . but . . . " Golden Bear protested.

"K . . . Look Chief, I can take care of myself. You know that perfectly well." She whispered something in his ear and they both laughed softly.

The tribe departed after Teddy Bear had kissed all the men. As they reached the head of the trail and prepared to descend, her teasing voice drifted over the mesa. "It was great, boys! See you next time."

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright (c) 2005 by Ken James

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases are non-existent. In the real world, please practice safe sex.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Many thanks to Wayde for his constant love and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

KenJames
KenJames
1,422 Followers
12