Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers

"Oh oh, wow that is wild," she says. "I can feel every one of those ridges in my ass," she continues.

"Okay, I'm going to turn it on," I say to her, twisting the end switch.

The DP toy comes alive and I hear the small hum and watch the toy vibrate my wife's ass and cunt at the same time. Her eyes get wider and she starts to smile.

"Now that is certainly different, you can't vibrate you cock like that," she giggles and lies back enjoying her new toy.

I keep it pushed in deep and let the vibrations penetrate her body before I start to move it slowly out and back in. I watch as both extensions slide in and out of my wife's aroused body and I'm memorized, it is everything I thought it would be. I look up and she is really enjoying it with her eyes closed and biting her lower lip. She moves her hands to her large tits and starts to play with the sides and nipples cupping each breast.

I love when she plays with herself in front of me, and my cock is just throbbing and oozing big time as I increase my speed with the DP toy. She pulls her legs over her chest farther and I'm able to push the toy deeper and harder. She starts breathing heavy and I watch her open her eyes and look at me. Her eyes are glassy and she looks to be in utter ecstasy.

I've got the toy in one hand and now I place my other over her mound above her stuffed pussy and use my thumb to play with her clit. My thumb slides quickly with all the KY and she starts to moan louder and squirm around on the bed from all the different sensations in her ass, cunt and clit.

I continue alternating depth and force on the toy loving what I see, pleasing my wife with my new purchase. My cock is rock hard and I think she is ready and willing for what I have planed next.

I remove the toy and before she can come down from the pleasure I position my cock at the entrance to her slightly gapped anus and start to push it in. It is considerably larger then anything she has had in her ass tonight but it still slides in relatively easy and I make sure to continue the clit play. She looks up at me in this dirty sexy way telling me wordlessly to give it to her.

I continue sliding my large cock into her ass and watch her face react as I bottom out. I stop and let her adjust to the new girth and watch as her chest heaves from lack of breath. The DP toy is still vibrating next to me and I get an idea as I pick it up. Turning it over I use the cock shaped rod and press it down on her clit letting the vibrations tease and thrill her.

My wife is totally gone, enjoying her husband's large cock in her ass and the vibrations on her clit. I start pulling back out and slowly in until I know she can handle it faster. I increase my speed, sliding in and out of her tight ass. It is so fucking tight and hot; I can't get over how much I love ass sex.

Pushing the toy lower I enter her open pussy and can feel the vibrations on my cock as I push the toys large member deeper into her sloppy pussy. The excitement is too much for me and I feel my balls tighten and I'm about to blow.

When we do have anal sex she doesn't like me to cum in her ass, but rather on her body, but never her face. I've decided to paint her nice tits today and the thought brings my climax to a head as I slowly pull my pumped cock out of her smoking ass.

She opens her eyes and watches as I come to the side of her body and start shooting ropes of hot white seed onto her mammoth tits. The excitement makes me cum a lot and I coat both breasts pretty well with the sticky goop.

"Wow, that's a lot of cum," she says.

"No kiddin, I was really turned on," I answer.

I use my hand to wipe the end of my cock off so it doesn't drip on the bed as I crawl to the towel. Returning I wipe all my cum off my wife's gorgeous breasts and then off my cock. Using more towel I clean the KY off her ass and pussy. Dropping it off the bed I snuggle up next to her, exhausted and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers
12