[Original] Flirting the Fence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok... what did you have in mind?" Day said, not stopping his assault on her breasts.

Beth could almost laugh at the casual note in his tone, but she was to busy moaning. "Condom first, and then..." Her voice trailed off again, as the pleasure hit her with a drugging force.

Day nodded, lifting his head and motioning for her to stand back up. Beth slowly got up, gently teasing him by rubbing her thigh against his erection. She got a dirty look from Day, and a drop of pre-cum from his dick.

Beth smiled like the Cheshire Cat, as she watched Day rummage through the draw he had got the last condom from, and once again pull one out. "Remind me to go buy some more." Day mumbled as he fiddled with the foil packet.

More? Like they would be doing this more? Maybe often? Maybe like seeing each other? Beth didn't want to think of the future, not if the last 48 hours had been any indication of the turn her life had taken. Wisely she kept her mouth shut and watched him roll the condom on.

Beth had been dying to try something she had seen in one of those Kama Sutra books at Borders, but Jason had been a two position kind of guy and nothing more. With gentle force, Beth pushed Day back so he was sitting in the middle of the big bed, a curious expression on his face.

Beth knew she was ready, and really didn't need anymore foreplay. Maneuvering herself she climbed on the bed backwards, and slowly crawled back until her butt hit Day's stomach. She felt Day's hands grip her hips, and was glad for the balance as she levered herself up onto her knees.

"You ready?" Beth said, turning to face Day as he realized what she was doing. She saw him give a brisk nod, and felt his hands grip her hips a fraction tighter.

Reaching down between them, she grabbed Day's dick hearing him gasp out, and slowly began to lower herself onto him. Fuck he was big this way! Beth thought as she began to take him into her.

"I'm too big this way." Day muttered against her back, reading her mind. "You need to be more..."

But his voice trailed off as her muscles began to grip his dick for dear life. Beth was swiveling her lips, broken sighs and moans peeling from her lips, as she felt his base kiss her ass. Slowly she trailed a hand across her breast, tweaking her nipple and feeling her muscles clamp tightly on him. They both moaned as she reached further down, giving his balls a quick tease before trailing her fingers further up.

"Do you mind if I...?" Beth asked, fingers poised over her clit.

She turned her neck to face Day, who wore a grim expression like he was in a lot of pain. He looked up into her eyes, managing a smile. Beth felt one of his hands reach up to her hair and grip her scalp while the other trailed around her body fitting itself to her poised hand.

"Let's do it together." Day whispered across her mouth, before he took her lips in a brutal kiss and maneuvered their fingers to her clit.

Beth cried into his mouth, as both their fingers manipulated her clit into orgasm. Her body exploded, as she pulled back from the kiss and bit Day's shoulder to keep from screaming. But it wasn't over, not by a long shot.

The night was hot and perfumed with their sex as they rocked each other to climax, Day working himself in shallow thrusts inside on her and Beth gripping him with all her power, until they both climaxed again and again and again, finally succumbing to an exhausted sleep sometime in the early morning.

Chapter 20

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Day mumbled something unintelligible and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. Next to him Beth mumbled incoherently, changed position and fell back asleep.

Day turned and propped himself up on his elbow, watching Beth sleep. Beautiful, he thought, reaching up and smoothing her wayward curls from her face.

He watched Beth blink open an eye, looking up at him through a cloud of sleep. Day was taken aback by the pure warmth of her smile, the feeling of rightness there.

This is right; this is how it's supposed to be. Day thought reaching down and taking her lips in a soft kiss. He had known the woman less than a week, less than a few days, but in that span of time they had come together, both healing each other in some way.

"Ugh! Don't kiss me I have morning breath." Day heard Beth mutter against his lips as she shifted, pushing him back and settling her head on his chest.

Day gave a small chuckle, relaxing back down into the sheets, watching as Beth's head lifted from his chest. "What?" she asked curiously, blowing a strand of hair from her eyes.

"You." Day gave as an answer, shifting her body so she was astride him, their eyes level. "You look beautiful in the morning, and I can't even tell you have morning breath." Day said, once again kissing her.

Beth sifted on his erection, raising up and lowering down, impaling herself on him. "That's just because you know you're gonna get some. Men suddenly can't see any of our flaws when they're getting some good ol' fashioned lovin'". Beth said breathlessly, beginning to ride him with a languid pace.

Day gripped her hips, helping her to rise as he watched her through the light streaming in from the windows. She was wrong of course, it wasn't because he was balls deep inside her that he thought she was beautiful, she simply was. It was that messy beauty, the kind you discovered after everything in your life fucked up. Sort of like wading through a pile of shit for a one of a kind ruby, Beth was worth it all.

There was no rush to their lovemaking, it wasn't about achieving an earth shattering orgasm, but more about a giving of pleasure; Beth giving her body to Day, and Day failing miserably at not giving his heart over to her. And just as they reached their peaks, cries mingling, tongues entwined, Day's eyes popped open on a startling thought. Condom!

Grabbing Beth's hips he tried to pull out of her, but she was gripping him hard, her nails digging into his chest. "Please..." Day heard her mutter against him, her hips swiveling, her thighs gripping.

Day tried to stave of his orgasm, tired to think of dead puppies and zombies and... But it was too little too late, and his hips gave an involuntary thrust up, arms locking around her frame and pulling her closer, nose buried in her hair, Day came hard.

Beth cried out against his chest, and Day could feel her gripping his dick trying to prologue her own orgasm. Slowly they settled, and gently Day slipped out of her, his mind a chaotic puddle of fear and contentment, he looked down at his unprotected dick, laying flaccid against his thigh.

"Fuck!" He cursed harshly, starling Beth.

"Day?" Beth said softly, her lime-green eyes showing with trust.

Day was so fucking angry with himself he wanted to hit something, to throw something, to rage at his own idiocy, but none of that would help Beth. With far more calm than he felt, he pulled the sheets over their cooling bodies rubbing soothing circles on her back. Reaching with one hand Day silently rubbed his neck, already regretting what he was about to say.

"I forgot a condom". Day muttered against Beth's hair, feeling her stiffen against him.

Day couldn't begin to fathom the thoughts running through Beth's mind, and he didn't even try. He was the asshole who had forgotten to wear a condom, whatever happened, whatever she decided he would stand by her and take responsibility.

"Well... Thank god they make the morning after pill". Beth said relaxing once again against his chest.

Day looked down at her curling red hair, trying to think of a response to that. But before he could rationalize a good answer, his mouth was open and his other organ was speaking for him. "I don't want you to take the pill".

As soon as the word was out, Day mouthed a silent scream and rolled his eyes back in his head. FUCKING IDIOT! Day screamed in his head, about to open his mouth and try to find a way to remedy what he had just said. But then Beth was lifting herself off his chest, looking down at him with a mix of curiosity, horror, and... hope?

Day watched Beth open her mouth to say something, but then Day heard the pitter patter of little feet, a child's voice, and the door was suddenly whooshed open, making Beth gasp out and Day drag her down to his chest, reaching for the blanket and making sure they were completely covered.

"Daddy where's Ms... Oh! Ms.Beth!" Brain said loudly crawling onto the bed and sitting Indian style just a little ways away from them; in his hand he had a pink cased iPhone.

"I answered the phone Ms.Beth. I know Daddy says you shouldn't touch other peoples stuff, but it kept ringing. Ms.Ty says she wants to talk to you." Brian said, worrying his bottom lip.

Day sighed as Beth maneuvered herself so she was covered and reached to take her phone from him. "Thank you Brian". Beth said, and Day could see a full body flush staining her skin as she scooted back on the bed, propping herself on a pillow and answering the phone. "Hello Ty".

Day watched Brian crawl in between Beth and him, and reach for one of the books Day kept beside the bed when he read to Brian. Day was stunned as he watched his son settle in between them, balancing the book on both his and Beth's thighs, beginning to look at the pictures. There wasn't a sense of confusion, or wrongness, it wasn't weird that they were all in bed together, both Beth and himself naked with his son reading a book. There was a sense of normalcy that hadn't been there even with Shontell, it seemed that Beth had carved a place into his family, a niche where she fit perfectly, and he wondered how he would be able to let her leave again.

Chapter 21

"Don't 'hello' me heifer!" Ty yelled at Beth over the phone, making Beth roll her eyes and smile a bit.

If nothing else Ty was brutally honest and Beth loved her even more for it. "I've been busy-!" Beth began indignantly, trying to defend her reasons for not calling her friend.

"Yeah I saw!" Ty said cutting her off as she did far too often. "Jason beat the living daylights out of Simone and you called the cops on his behind. But before that you butt dialed me and it sounded like you were out at a club! Like 2 hours after my party ended. I thought you said, you were going back to your apartment? What happened?"

Beth nearly groaned out loud at her own idiocy. Of course she would get the whole integration from Ty, but now it was going to be worse. Ty was a New Jersey native, who happened to move across the bridge to cut back on gas, but nevertheless she was true to her Jersey roots and fiercely protective of the people she considered her friends. Not to mention she was a cop herself, who Beth had met while she'd been working a case; two cups of joe later and it was like Beth had found her long lost sister.

Out of the corner of her eye Beth watched Day wave Brian out of the room, telling him to go and brush his teeth. Beth watched as Brian tried to argue with Day that he had brushed his teeth, but Day just told him to do it again. A petulant Brian left the room, closing the door behind him and not two seconds later Day was out of bed.

Out of bed and standing completely naked in the morning light. Beth's mind turned to pudding as she let her gaze wander south. Her mouth was watering, and all sorts of tender parts, weren't feeling all that tender. About an inch away from her prize, Ty's screaming voice brought her back. "ARE YOU LISTENING ELIZABETH?!"

Beth turned away from temptation, flopping back on the bed and switching the phone to her other ear. "Can you scream any louder Ty, I don't think they heard you on JUPITER!" Beth called back loudly.

A male chuckle on the other side of the room, told Beth that Day was still here and could clearly hear their conversation. Turning to ask him to leave, or at the very least head to the shower, Beth was pleasantly surprised to see Day coming towards her. Without preamble he leaned down and gave her a slow-melting kiss, one that curled Beth's toes.

"I'm gonna head to the shower, join me when you're done". Day whispered across her lips before sauntering naked to the bathroom.

"Who was that?" Ty asked over the phone, bringing Beth once again back to their conversation. Damn but the man had a way of making a girl forget everything else existed.

"A dog". Beth answered lamely before quickly changing the subject. "And don't call me Elizabeth Ty, you know how I hate it. And to answer your first question I caught Simone and Jason on the kitchen table. I decided to be all self destructive and get drunk at a club". Beth said, fiddling with the sheets.

"Wow". Ty said pausing and seeming to gather herself. "One: it wasn't a dog, that was definitely a man, but we'll discuss that later, and two: Jason is a sorry son of a bitch who doesn't deserve someone as nice as you, and Simone's just a back-stabbing whore". Ty said as if she was reading from the bible.

Beth could hear the shower running and it had her wanting to hang up on Ty and forget the world for a few more minutes with Day. "I'm not gonna argue with you". Beth responded, taking her eyes off the bathroom door.

"So he slept with your best friend, beat the living daylights out of her, threatened you, and... am I missing anything?" Ty asked, as if she was counting Jason's transgressions on her fingers.

"Nope". Beth said, deciding to get up and get dressed instead of showering with Day, which she would have preferred. "It's been a pretty hellish couple of days, not to mention Jason called from jail and threatened me. I mean he actually threatened me? Like I've ever been a person to take a threat!" Beth said walking around the room to Day's dresser and rummaging for a pair of boxers and a long shirt she could wear in lieu of her dirty clothes.

Beth paused in her search thinking back, up till a few days ago she hadn't been the wimpy crying type, in fact she could count on one hand the number of times she cried in a year! But the last few days had been hectic to say the least, and had really made Beth take a step back and evaluate her choices, both with people and with her life.

"Threatened you? Beth, get a restraining order ASAP! Rich people like him have a way of following through with threats, and Jason's always seemed a bit off to me anyway. I could definitely see him following through with whatever he threatened". Ty said over the phone, speaking in what Beth had labeled her "officer" voice.

Tugging on the clothes Beth found, she switched the phone to her other ear. "I know you're right. It's just I have so much to deal with right now. I have to find a place to live, call back about 50 people, deal with the press-who I have no doubt are trying to find me-and also come to terms with my emotions. I'm a little bit of a mess to pile anything else on at the moment. But why don't we meet Tuesday at Red Duck for lunch and we can do the restraining order, and any other stuff you're gonna want me to do?" Beth said opening the bedroom door and moving towards the kitchen where Brian sat at the table reading.

Beth lightly rubbed his hair as she passed him into the kitchen, getting a smile out of the kid. Over the phone she could hear Ty laughing. "Beth, I swear you know me too well. Besides I hate prying secrets out of someone over the phone, it's much harder to tell when someone is lying or keeping something. So Red Ducks it is! Say 2:30?"

Beth rolled her eyes as she searched the cabinets, finding all the ingredients to make chocolate chip pancakes. "I'm not lying Ty, if that's what you're thinking". Beth said pulling out a mixing bowl from a cupboard.

"Never said you were, but you are keeping something hidden Beth. I know you! And there is something you're not telling me. But we can discuss it later". Ty said, her way of letting Beth know she was done.

"Fine. 2:30 on Tuesday. And don't be late!" Beth said, beginning to crack eggs as she cradled her phone between her ear and shoulder. "See you then".

Beth could hear someone in the background; probably Ty's husband, Beth thought. "See you then". Ty said shortly, before the line cut.

Beth used her free hand to move the phone away from her ear and onto the countertop. Looking over her shoulder, she saw Brian immersed in what looked like a kids comic. "You like chocolate chip pancakes right Brian?" Beth asked with a smile.

She watched as he looked up smiling at her and vigorously nodding his head. "With bacon!" He said excitedly, making Beth roll her eyes and smile.

"You should say "thank you" to Ms.Beth. She's being nice and making breakfast. You should be more grateful Brian". Day said sternly, as he entered the dining area.

Brian nodded and mumbled a thank you, returning to his book. Beth caught Day's eyes, beautiful eyes the color of warm leather, strange but she hadn't noticed it before. Even more strange was the sudden fluttering she felt in the vicinity of her heart.

Chapter 22

Day looked at Beth watching her eyes go wide, like she had just discovered something. He watched her quickly spin back around and finish making the pancake batter.

Day nearly groaned out loud when he finally realized what she was wearing, a pair of his boxers and one of his old t-shirts. Never had a woman looked so damn fine in men's clothes; she looks even better than Shontell had, Day thought before he caught himself.

Beth wasn't Shontell, she wasn't anything like the love of his life, the woman he had vowed to spend the rest of his life with, the woman whom he had felt disconnected from for the last few months of her life. Sighing deeply Day pulled out a chair and sat down, content to watch Beth work.

If she hadn't died, Day knew they would have eventually gotten a divorce. He hadn't liked to think about it, but the passion and love that had attracted them together had burned out. It seemed with the death of Brian's parents, their own love had died too. Sometimes when Day was feeling particularly low and dark, he thought that he had killed her, that maybe it was his fault because he worked too much or he hadn't been there enough for her, that he had been the cause of her death. But then he would come back, pull himself out of his dark thoughts and remember hadn't been him driving the SUV that had hit Shontell, and no amount of self-hatred to bring someone back.

Day had loved his wife with all his heart, but the love had been fading, and to clutch onto this idea of how a perfect marriage with Shontell wasn't good for him. Mentally Day knew he had to stop comparing women he meant to this perfect doll he had constructed Shontell to be, because it wasn't real.

"Pancakes and bacon!" Beth announced proudly, setting the plates in front of both guys and drawing Day out of his gloomy thoughts.

Before he could caught himself he said, "Thanks babe".

Day nearly smacked himself, his language far too casual tone that insinuated a bond, a relationship, that they didn't have. But Beth just smiled and gave him a wink. "Eat up".

I'd like to eat you up, Day thought staring at Beth's lips as she licked off syrup. In an instant he was hard, and had to adjust himself in his jeans.

"So what's the plan for today?" Beth asked casually, sipping at her water.

"Well, I was going to go grocery shopping, take Brian to the park, and head into the office to straighten out some things with a new client I have; apparently he considers Sunday a work day". Day said around a mouth full of pancake.

Day watched Beth nod absently and smile. "I'm probably gonna get a shower and then go look for an apartment so I can get out of your guy's hair". Beth said cheerily making a face at Brian, who just laughed and said she was silly.

"Stay as long as you like, there's no rush". Day said putting his fork down and turning his attention to her.

Day watched as Beth mimicked his movements, turning to give him her full attention. "I can't impose on you like this, especially when I won't be here that long".

1...45678...15