Original Sin

Story Info
Mother and daughter bond after unexpected encounter.
1.3k words
4.23
159.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bhogi
Bhogi
8 Followers

I'm not what you would consider a normal girl. Well, that depends on where you're from. But let me skip the bullshit: there is nothing I love more in life than licking my mom's pussy.

My mom got pregnant at a very young age- 16. That makes her thirty-four years young. She has kept herself very well-toned, and there are more younger men than older lusting after her. In fact, most of the time we are out in public, everyone thinks we are sisters.

Lesbian sex with mom was not something I had to coax her into, or vice versa. On the contrary, we have always been very open and honest with each other, except on the topic of sex. I mean, she talks to me "about it," but doesn't ask me personal questions, like if Ihave had sex, or what I have done, and with whom. I don't think mom ever saw me being bisexual, though.

On my eighteenth birthday, about seven months ago, mom crept into my room to wake me, as a surprise. However, I was pre-occupied with my gift that my best friend, Melissa, had given me: a thin, pink, six-inch ribbed vibrator, with five speed control. Now, normally I lock my door when I masturbate, but I guess I had forgotten to get up and lock it.

It was early Saturday morning, about seven or so, and I was just beginning to moan, quietly of course. My new friend was in fourth gear, and my nipples were hard and red from me pinching and pulling on them. Then came a knock at the door.

"Katie?" Mom whispered. My heart leapt out of my chest.

"Good morn-" Mom stopped dead in her tracks. I had not had enough time to cover up, and Inever wear anything when I'm masturbating.

Mom didn't say anything for a minute. She kind of had a confused look on her face, likeI thought she might masturbate, but I had no idea she used vibrators!

"Mom, I can explain...," I began.

"I'm not upset, Katie. I just didn't realize, well, that you had grown up, in ... that way. Can we talk a minute?"

I could see she wanted to make sure she hadn't hurt me in any way, so I conceded.

"You know we are really close, and I hope you know that I never want that to change. You can talk to me aboutanything.

"I know, Mom. But sometimes... things are easier said than done!" We both grinned, and chuckled.

"I know what you mean, sweetie."

I was still exposed at this point, and Mom's eyes suddenly shifted from my face down to my erect nipples, with strawberries-and-cream skin surrounding them. Her eyes lingered there a second or two, then traveled down to my glistening pussy. Were her nipples hardening through her nightgown, or was I just imagining things? Mom saw that I had noticed, and acknowledged it.

"So did Melissa give that to you for your birthday?" Mom asked, pointing to the vibrator, still wet with my juices.

"Yes, she did." Mom waited a moment before continuing.

"Do you two ever... you know, mess around, with each other I mean?"

"Well... we have kissed a couple of times, to get used to it. But we haven't done anything with boys, Mom, I promise."

"I believe you, Katie. I do. So, if not with boys, have you explored more than kissing each other?"

I was certain I could make out Mom's nipples poking out now.

"Ummm... wow. I didn't know I would be quizzed today!" I tried to figure out how to tell her yes, I had. After all, Melissa and Ihad taken turns eating each other at her house once when her parents had been gone all weekend. My mom had been one of my fantasies during that time, and on other occasions.

"I don't mean for it to be like a test, sweetie. You are my little princess. Well, not little anymore. Just relax and pretend I'm Melissa."

Boy, if she ever knew what that would amount to! Then again, maybe that's why she said it...

"Okay... yes, Mom, we have done a little more. We took turns licking each other's... well, down there. It wasamazing, Mom."

"Yes, I know dear. I mean... well, I guess I had better be honest as well. Before your father got me pregnant, God rest his soul, my friend Emily and I were nearly an item in college. Everyone just thought we were really good friends. We did everything together.Everything.

I was ecstatic. I could not believe my mom was bisexual! It was a turning point for me, and boy was I spinning! Just then, I let down my guard and allowed my fantasies to take over, viewing Mom as a sexual creature rather than just a family member. My pussy started to tingle, and my nipples hardened. I guess Moms do know everything, because she leaned over without speaking and starting kissing me, lightly at first, and then probed her tongue past my lips. I felt her hand slid up my leg, and I reacted by reaching for her still firm, round tits.

"Oh, Katie..." Mom sighed.

"Mmmm..." I could only moan as I pulled Mom down onto my bed, and rolled over on top of her. I slowly began to draw up her nightie, exposing her dark, well-groomed mound. I edged the nightie up and over her luscious tits, and set to nibbling and sucking them as she finished "undressing." She rubbed her fingers through my hair, and I slipped two fingers into Mom's warm, wet cunt.

"Oooh.. Katie!" Mom exclaimed. She was enjoying this immensely. I guess she had fantasized about me after all. I continued my assault down her smooth, toned belly and arrived at her love tunnel.

"Yes, sweetie. Show Mommy how much you love her," she pleaded. I was happy to oblige; I shoved my tongue in Mom's pussy for the first time, and rolled my tongue around in a counter-clockwise motion several times, then withdrew and lightly flicked my tongue over her lips, making sure not to hit her clit. I like to build up the sensations when eating pussy. After a short time, I buried my tongue into her again, and clamped my mouth down over her whole pussy, swishing back and forth, up and down, around and around. I did this for several repetitions. Mom was now clinging to my hair and raising her ass, arching her back, trying to meet my tongue and rub her clit on it. I finally curved my tongue upward and touched her sweet spot, my mouth still enveloping her. She came hard and screamed.

* * *

Mom and I did a lot of fucking after that. It has been seven months since my birthday, and Melissa has even joined in on the fun. Daisy chains are truly an incredible, satisfying, and invigorating experience. But even though it is a dream come true to enjoy my momand my best friend, at the same time, there are times when it's just mom and me when I feel completely lucky and appreciative. I enjoy the silence, the atmosphere, and knowing what is okay with her. Like when I come home, and she is reading one of her novels. We don't say anything. I simply walk over to her, kneel, spread her legs, disrobe her if necessary, pull her ass close to my face and lick her pussy for two or three hours, many orgasms later. Or when she is emptying the dirty dishes from the sink, in her skirt and blouse. I walk up to her, play with her tits for a minute or two, and then crawl under her skirt. I eat her until she can't stand anymore, literally. Also, I sometimes catch Mom in the shower when I get home. Of course I join her, and we extend her "shower" for a couple of hours.

Not many people know the truth about Mom and me, and the few that do; well, they don't consider it original sin.

Bhogi
Bhogi
8 Followers