Orson and Mircea

Story Info
Wizard and whore get a taste of a nymph.
3.7k words
25.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
519 Followers

The first time they met secretly in his tower, they were all over each other within minutes. The wizard's robes came off. The barmaid's dress came up. And inhibitions went out the high open windows.

But it was as things progressed in the relationship of Orson the Wizard and Mircea the Voluptuous that things became.... intense. There was little love between the two of them. Yet the limits to their passion were virtually non-existent. It soon became that they could not live a day without falling into each other arms at some point, in some secret place.

When Orson's elderly housekeep became suspicious about another man's wife coming over so often, the couple moved to the woods. When the local hunters began to complain about strange noises in the grove at odd hours, they moved even further. With Orson's great powers they traveled to lands far from their own. And with his vast knowledge of realms and magicks, they found things that other lusty couples could not find.

A time sometimes comes in a couple's relationship when they find they want to explore each other...and someone else. This time came to Mircea and Orson, and they were excited. But with the reputations each had, whom could they possibly involve in such an escapade?

And so it came that they found the nymph.

One day, while lovemaking in a scrub of low bushes, they heard her song. As they looked over in the direction of the sweet noise, there she sat against the trees lining a pond in the forest the two lovers had found respite in for the day.

She was not much taller than Mircea, and slighter than the red-haired barmaid. It was evident in her bones, her slender frame. She could not compare to the curvaceous Mircea when it came to womanly form. But there was something otherworldly about her, and it was that which attracted Orson to her. When he gazed upon her eyes, so blue and flowing as if they were an extension of the clear sky, when he took in her hair, white as the lotus flowers and water lilies... his member became hard all over again. And anything that had that reaction in the wizard automatically intrigued the buxom barmaid.

The next step would be to convince the nymph to become amorous with the couple. Orson had every intention of fulfilling his every fantasy with Mircea for as long as he could, for as long as he found her haunting his dreams with her red hair and green eyes. And this nymph was a possibly fleeting addition, but still, something he would like to pursue.

Mircea knew little about nymphs. She knew much about men, though. She suggested to Orson that perhaps if the nymph came across the couple "accidentally", and had a moment to watch them in their...affairs? Perhaps then she might take interest. After all, how could even a magickal nymph deny the allure that Orson seemed born with?

For a wizard, he was rather attractive. Many of the girls had lusted for him before he had decided on Mircea. He was not tall enough to be intimidating to the women, and he was thick enough to not be mistaken for a woman in his long flowing robes. It was his gaze that changed most women's minds though. With his hazel eyes, his face could take on the coldest, cruelest of looks. And with a woman like Mircea in his bed, whom all knew had extreme tastes in pleasure....all other women of the kingdom shuddered and thought twice before batting eyes at this wizard.

And so it was that Orson and Mircea arranged to return to the pond side. Mircea's farmer husband was out farming, of course. Since his wife could bear no children, he thought little of her anymore, and did not bother himself with her affairs as long as his meal was on the table when he was done and his mead was free at the bar she worked at.

Orson brought them back to the forest via his flying carpet. He thrilled at the shivers that went through Mircea's soft and curved body as she clung to the edge of the red Persian rug, her bodice showing off much of her cleavage and the chill wind causing her large nipples to harden easily.

When they landed, he almost forgot their reason for being there. Instead he busied himself with undressing Mircea, ruthlessly tossing her clothing to the side as he brought her heavy breasts to his lips.

Mircea always thrilled with every bit of attention visited upon her by Orson's lips and fingers. As his hands cupped her breasts and his mouth teased the hard nipples of her breasts, she placed her hands on his head, encouraging his kisses as her head tilted back and her freed hair flowed down over her behind.

Orson suddenly upended Mircea, and she fell onto the soft moss of the pond side. Unable to resist anymore, Orson began to lick and lap his way down to her puss. It seemed to beckon to him with its strong musk scent. And it was nothing for his tongue to quickly slide between the well-wetted lips and thrust into Mircea deeply. His reward? Her excited squeeze with her thighs around his head and shoulders, making him thrust deeper and deeper.

It was then that they realized at the same time that they were being watched, after all. Neither had thought of the nymph from the minute they landed until now.

With her legs around Orson's head and shoulders, and with his tongue deep within the walls of Mircea's privacy, the couple turned their eyes without moving their heads and looked into the nearby trees.

There she stood, motionless, almost as if mimicking a tree herself. Her pale skin had a tint of green to it. Her white hair was long, thin, and shining. And she was quite nude.

Mircea felt herself blush, but relaxed herself as Orson's tongue continued its endeavors in her puss. He was so skilled, she could not stop feeling what he always made her feel when he kissed her the deepest. She lay back against the soft moss, pulling her thick hair out above her head halo-like, her eyes never leaving those of the nymph's.

Orson was not sure of anything anymore. Always when he tasted of Mircea, he found he could not stop until he made her cum, until he made her flow. He licked and lapped at her, vigorously, insistently.

And soon he was rewarded as Mircea closed her eyes and shuddered in a mild orgasm.

Orson looked slowly and carefully over to where the nymph stood. He was sure she had moved closer. And she seemed entranced. Her eyes roved over Mircea's voluptuous form, moving from the woman's slightly flushed face down to where her legs were draped over the wizard's shoulders. Orson took Mircea's legs and spread them, easily, carefully. And he was right. The nymph's gaze wandered quickly to between Mircea's thighs, looking at her dripping puss.

On cue, Mircea moved her fingers down her belly, careful not to move too fast and startle the nymph. With two fingers, she parted her puss and sighed as a sudden cool breeze wafted over her swollen lips.

At the sound of Mircea's soft moaning sigh, the nymph moved forward. Orson slowly backed away from Mircea, moving to sit cross-legged on the red rug that sat now still and flightless on the edge of the pond. Mircea closed her eyes and began to massage her puss with her fingers. Her soft moans seemed to draw the nymph to her, and soon, the girl was kneeling between Mircea's bare feet, a thin hand on the woman's knee, staring intently at the moving fingers and swollen lips.

Mircea kept her eyes closed as the nymph's hand moved up her leg. The touch of the magickal being was cool, yet warm, almost shifting with the wind. The fingers crept upwards, and Mircea felt herself become even wetter in anticipation. She pulled her own hand away from her puss, and found it happily replaced by the nymph's long fingers. Mircea lifted her hand to her mouth, and lapped at herself, tasting herself from her fingers. And the nymph's eyes followed her every movement. And Orson's followed the nymph's.

Then the nymph moved her body up over Mircea's. Her long slender form lay easily on the softer heavier body of the other woman, moving farther up, but keeping that one hand working on Mircea's puss. Orson moved his robes from off of his legs, exposing his long groin muscle to the breeze, and beginning to stroke at himself. He shifted slightly to watch the long fingers of the nymph as they moved over and in and out of Mircea's very slick puss.

Mircea opened her eyes as the nymph drew nearer. She looked nervously up into the ethereal gaze of the other girl, then was very surprised as the sweet angular face dipped down to kiss her full on the mouth, deeply.

This girl had kissed a woman before. Only a woman knows how to kiss a woman, and this nymph knew how to draw a kiss into a touching of spirits, of souls. Her tongue easily parted Mircea's lips, and lay against the other woman's tongue for but a moment, letting the two meet and greet, before exploring gently around the crevices of Mircea's mouth. As the nymph kissed her, she realized that that sweet tongue was pantomiming the long fingers, thrusting over her tongue as the nymph's middle finger thrust into her spasming puss.

Before she knew it, the nymph was holding her in a close embrace as she came a second time within a quarter of an hour.

Orson watched, slowly stroking himself and grinning. Mircea's idea had worked, and he would have to write that down in his books. Some nymphs were lured by sexual acts. He felt himself throb in his palm as Mircea shuddered again in a second orgasm, the nymph's long body over hers, the other's long fingers exploring her spasming puss. To watch his lover writhing in the arms of another made him shiver.

It was then that the nymph turned to him with a most quizzical look on her face. Gently, she placed the still trembling woman back down on the moss. She turned her full attention to Orson, looking from his slow hand up to his face. It would seem from her look she knew not what a man was, nor what Orson was about. Boldly, Orson continued.

The nymph moved closer. She sniffed the air ferally, then moved in close to Orson's bare legs. The wizard leaned back, releasing his member and letting it flop to the side to land on his thigh.

Closer crept the nymph. And behind her, Mircea had raised to her kneels and crept up behind the girl, grinning like a Cheshire cat over her shoulder at Orson.

With a slow hand, the nymph reached out and stroked the tips of her fingers over Orson's hard cock. It bounced lightly, and he gasped, his eyes closing from the subtle pleasure of the touch.

He had only had Mircea as a lover for the longest time. To have a stranger touch him so intimately, it was a maddening feeling.

Again, the nymph stroked him, her eyes on his face. And again, his cock jumped and he moaned. She picked the cock up in one hand, moving up so she knelt above Orson. He dared to open his eyes and found himself lost in that forever-blue gaze. As the nymph began to stroke his cock, the wizard looked at her, hungrily.

Mircea moved up to her knees behind the nymph, her fingers carefully moving around the nymph's waist. The eyes of the nymph squinted, and she looked over her shoulder at Mircea, looked fully into the other woman's face.

This was the moment that would make or break this scenario. In an instant the nymph could panic and possibly call down the forces of the gods, one of which was surely her father or mother, to smite the lusty couple and end all their further adventures. It was a chance these two had risked, knowingly.

But the nymph did not do this.

Instead, she leaned back against Mircea, turning her eyes back to Orson's face. With great courage, Orson moved up on his knees himself, facing both Mircea and the nymph she now hugged loosely around the hips. He moved his eyes down the slender form, taking in the small pert breasts, and reached out his hands to lift them. He dragged a thumb over each of the nipples, and the nymph sighed soft as the wind. He brought his mouth down to one of the breasts. It was so round that he could almost take the entirety of it into his mouth. But instead he teased at the breast, tugging on the dark almost green areola. Then Orson leaned back to watch her face as he boldly moved his fingers.

Lower, down her sides, they trailed. And Mircea's followed. He parted the puss lips of the nymph with one finger, moving it against her budding clit. Both of Mircea's hands moved to the nymph's privacy, opening her up.

Orson could feel the readiness of the nymph, could feel her slick wetness. And he could not contain himself.

He moved forward. And his lover knew his thoughts and intuitively held the nymph tightly, lifting the girl up slightly as Orson jockeyed his cock into position. The nymph looked up at him and he felt himself swim in her gaze as he entered her, as she wrapped her arms around his neck and drew him into her mouth.

His incredibly long cock met with no resistance as he entered the girl. And she easily adjusted herself, tight around his shaft. It almost felt that she milked him as her kiss quickened, sucking on his lips as her puss sucked on his cock. He barely moved at all, yet within minutes, he was groaning wildly into her mouth and cumming inside her.

Mircea moved her hands around the nymph to hold Orson close, making the embrace one shared by three. Slowly, Orson pulled himself from the girl he had just fucked without fucking, and gasped as the chill breeze struck the warm shaft.

Mircea released her hold on him and let him fall back, smiling and moving around the nymph to take Orson's slickness into her mouth. She knew that if she were quick, he would not loose his desire and lust, and that soon enough the fires of his passion would be rekindled.

The nymph watched as Mircea licked from the base of Orson's cock to the head and circled it lazily with her tongue before making her way back down again. Realizing she had a viewing audience, Mircea moved slightly off to the side and made eye contact with the nymph as her tongue lapped at Orson. He sighed, and his cock began to respond, growing larger once more.

Intrigued, the nymph leaned over Orson's thighs, and flicked her tongue at the cock. It tasted odd, apparently, for she turned curious eyes to Mircea, who continued to suckle.

Soon it became what was the nymph's preference. As Mircea licked at Orson's cock, the nymph licked at Mircea's tongue, as if cleaning it. Teasingly, Mircea would flee the girl's tongue, making her trail after Mircea's and over Orson's cock. His groin became a playground. Mircea moved her mouth over his sack and balls, pressing at them and tickling them, and the nymph followed willingly. Soon, she was trailing up his belly, up his chest and to his mouth.

Mircea kissed Orson deeply, then looked at the nymph as if it were her turn. The nymph leaned forward, but instead of kissing Orson, she pulled Mircea close with a hand on the back of the red-head's hair and kissed her deeply, finally capturing that tongue.

Orson didn't actually mind. The sight of two women kissing above his own mouth was exciting. He was completely surprised when the nymph drew Mircea up and placed a long hand on the girl's behind, placing both their pussies above Orson's chest. He could not resist...

With great care, Orson maneuvered his mouth closer and closer. Neither girl seemed to be paying him any attention. Mircea seemed to thoroughly enjoy the kisses the nymph kept drawing her into. Slowly, their bodies pressed together, and it took great care for Orson to position himself. But finally he managed to have it so that his outreached tongue could flick alternately at each of their puss lips. He did so, vigorously, snakelike, licking back and forth between them, twisting his tongue up into one, and then into the other.

Mircea could fell the wizard's quick tongue dancing over her lips, and was reveling in the mouth of the nymph. But she found she was hungry. And she wanted more.

Slowly, Mircea worked her mouth away from that of the nymph. She pushed the girl back onto the moss. From where she now knelt, rubbing the insides of the nymph's thighs up and down, and looking down on the slender and nubile body of the nymph, the other girl almost seemed visibly green.

It made no difference though. Mircea wanted to taste her. She lowered herself to the girl's pubis, nuzzling over and through the soft skin and hair.

Orson watched as Mircea pushed the nymph back and then bent down over the girl's puss. He had heard stories about the barmaid during their time together. Many of those stories had involved quite a few lordly ladies from the castle. Now as he watched Mircea expertly begin to seduce the nymph's sweet puss, he knew they were clearly true stories.

The woman's curved body bent in half as she moved her face lower and parted one set of lips with her own. Orson ran his hand along Mircea's spine, over the creamy white skin and down over the rounded rump. Spontaneously, he began to caress one of her cheeks, and then found his fingers irresistibly drawn down into the dark crevice.

Mircea moaned quietly into the nymph's darkness as Orson caressed her and finally let his fingers seek her own wet puss. As his fingers slid tenderly along her slit, she opened the nymph up with her tongue, sliding one careful finger up and down. She moved her tongue up along the inside of one tender lip, shivering as the nymph gave a small moan of excitement. Orson's fingers entered her suddenly, going deep, and she mimicked his movements on the nymph with her tongue, forcing it into the tight wet hole and twisting it. She moved her face against the puss, and the lips parted around her mouth. Her hands were now free to grasp at the small muscular ass and lift the girl into her face. She smelled like fresh grass and wild flowers, and Mircea licked at her, lapping in her wetness.

Orson watched as much as he could. But soon, his cock was demanding, and Mircea's puss was hungry, so wet and hot. He could not resist anything that came to his mind this day. He moved himself behind his lover, and began to pump in and out of her familiar hole, thrusting deeply, burying himself to the base. His every movement caused his balls to slap against Mircea, and he knew she loved that part. She loved everything he did. It was all more than the nothing her oft-drunk husband gave her. And as he pushed himself deeper, he was pushing his lover's face harder into that nymph's puss, making them both wriggle. He loved that part best.

Mircea could feel the nymph ready to cum. But that was just from the ministrations of her tongue over the clitoris. She flicked at its hardness, and let the nymph gush slightly in a small, quick orgasm, letting the other girl savor it for a few moments before diving back into her puss with her tongue. But now she added a finger, sliding it inside the girl's tightness, causing her to stretch slightly. In and out tongue and finger went, in and out, in and out. Mircea twisted both, and felt the nymph squirm.

The wizard felt like he was about to explode. But it was then that another thought occurred to him, another idea. It had been some time, too, since last he had indulged himself so.

Carefully, he pried Mircea's large ass cheeks apart, eyeing her wrinkled hole. The head of his cock literally jumped out of her puss at the idea, landing against that hole. He watched her puss juice drip from his head onto her ass, and he found himself drooling. And Orson watched himself slowly open her up with the swollen and juice-slicked head of his cock, watched her stretch to take him in, and watched himself disappear. Quickly, mercilessly, he thrust himself all the way in, burying himself deeply before she could object.

Not that Mircea was prone to doing such.

As Orson's cock head had begun to press against her tight ass, she had gotten ideas of her own. Her free hand had snaked up over the nymph's belly, reaching up to pinch at one of the nipples, twisting it almost painfully. Her tongue slid away from her fingers, and she put a second digit inside the tight puss, stroking the walls with her fingers. Her tongue had traveled lower, to nether regions. And now it flicked hot and hungrily over the nymph's sweet behind. As Orson pressed himself slowly inside, Mircea moaned over the nymph's ass, and the nymph spread her thighs wider. Mircea slid her tongue slowly inside the nymph, twisting once more, her tongue wet with puss juice and lubricating the walls.

DireLilith
DireLilith
519 Followers
12