Oruale and the Saxons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Overwhelmed by fear, pain and humiliation, Oruale felt drawn deeper and deeper into a vortex, which threatened to tear her whole body apart. And yet, in the core of this maelstrom a new sensation was growing, emerging from the secret spot between her legs. She had tried to incite a similar sensation with her fingers when she had discovered the use of her covered button but this feeling was different. It started to overwhelm her. It made her loins cavort against those thundering thrusts, her inner muscles contract around the invading mast, the flaming torch that had ignited this unknown fire. Her sobs of despair intensified. It was there... it was THERE...!

Rufus had noticed her change. Her excitement only stimulated him. His buttocks whipped her faster and faster. He gave a staccato series of punishing stabs in which his body straightened and jerked convulsively. Then he staggered back from her, raising from his knees. Her obvious enjoyment had caught him by surprise and now he just wanted to add to her shame. He had ejaculated in her tight funnel but he still had plenty and now he scrambled till he was over her face. Through misted eyes Oruale saw him draw near, his weapon in hand.

'No, no! Please, Noooooo...!"

Desperately she moved her head sideways, trying to shy away from the inevitable. He was too close. She shouted out loud when the thick gobs of goo started oozing down on her face, her eyes, her nose, her lips... completing her ultimate humiliation. She sobbed and kept sobbing while she saw her ravisher disappear behind the turbid slime covering her eyes.

She didn't know how long she had been weeping. A finger was wiping the sperm from her right eye, so she could at least see partially. Gorvenal was kneeling next to her. It revived her directly.

"Gorvenal, you did come... heheheee... it was so awful... hehehelp me..."

It would be over now. Finally... she lay limp, exhausted... expecting Gorvenal would take care of her... Only then she saw Rufus standing behind him, placing his hand on his shoulder in a gesture of trust. In a flash she saw their conspiracy and her world collapsed around her. Gorvenal rose and started to undress. He looked at the sobbing girl. Her buttocks were flattened, soiled from their contact with the ground. How often had he looked at those mountains, watching them chafing against each other. Yes he had desired that arse for a long time but she always had that look of silent rejection in her eyes. He knew he never would have a chance, until the lad from Carlisle had contacted him with his plan. He would have silver, he would find protection and refuge in Carlisle and... he would have the girl's arse after he had finished with her first. It had been a long wait but now it was his turn.

He cut through the cords binding her wrists, only to force her into a kneeling position. Oruale had seen her only hope crumble away. She had no more strength to resist. Rufus wiped some semen from her face before he forced her neck down and applied the slimy substance on her anus. He smiled cruelly during this gesture, it would announce the girl what would be next. It also would show the lad who was in charge. He easily could have him killed after they arrived safely in Carlisle, but he would let him have his silver and his life, knowing he would have a useful subject for his dirty work for life. Rufus considered himself not a vicious man.

"No more..." Oruale murmured. "No more... please..."

Gorvenal was molding her buttocks, restoring those snow-white monuments to their original overflowing glory. He caught each of glossy mountains and put them apart. She stiffened, tried them together and then surrendered when he pulled them wide apart. Her anus disclosed like the center of a flower whose petals are pulled together. Fascinated he gazed at the tiny furrows, radiating from the dark center with crinkled edge. He wondered how her tiny opening would accommodate his enormous erection. It would be a tight fit. He loved the firm enclosure of his shaft, those contractions of a desperate sphincter around the broad base of his phallus.

Gorvenal let his fingers slowly slide along the lovely curves of her spine. He kissed her just above the opening where he would enter her and drew her buttocks apart like he was opening a curtain. Alongside his cock he let his fingers glide, feeling the way. His index finger led the way past the rubber circle and he nosed his knob after it, following timidly at first, and then pushing insistently.

"No, no... please, no!"

Oruale was aware of the futility of her pleas, adding to her feelings of total degradation. Gorvenal pressed down vertically with his iron rigidity. He felt the top making contact with the hollow spot and placed his hands under her loins, gripping her tightly. First he jogged up and down in little strokes, softening her up while he enjoyed the contact with her mellow cushions. Oruale knew he was to sodomize her. While he sawed in and out, she felt an intense shame building up and yet again she experienced that gnawing sensation, building up from her nether regions. Her whole bottom was about to set on fire.

Suddenly he broke through and her sphincter held his knob in a tight, almost painful grip, bringing him excruciating delight. Oruale just uttered an agonizing cry. Unmoved he proceeded, pushing his flesh peddle down, feeling his cock sliding deliciously slow into her clamping pressure, the heat soon enveloping the whole length of his throbbing flesh. As a cavorting horse, her hips were trying to throw off their rider. It seemed like his cock would be torn to shreds but Gorvenal held her firm, forcing her back entrance open more and more. He skewered and screwed her from all angles, moving his hips at and across her bottom. His cock was burning and never felt so deliciously crushed and yet so huge and swollen. When he looked down he saw her pale buttocks, containing his darker shaft. The skin was so glossy and smooth, so lovely and exciting. Her prostrate back and her thighs were supporting his loins like a tripod. He let his cock slip out, disclosing a dark open hole and a rim, red from friction.

"You drilled a beautiful hole. Put it in again."

He almost forgot Rufus had been watching all the time but he was happy to oblige his commander. He felt like melting in the inferno of her rectum and barely could keep his deep plunging movement in control.

"Withdraw and show me her hole again."

His voice, giving orders, would convey to the girl that Rufus was her master, authorizing every penetration of her anus, every manipulation of her breasts. He was overseeing her debauchery and added to her disgrace by putting a finger in her exposed gaping hole and bending over to put some slime from the depth of her arse to her nose. By that time Oruale was too exhausted to show her disgust. In addition she was totally absorbed by the weird overpowering feeling creeping up again from her loins. It forced her to spend her last energy in feverish contractions of her sphincter, helplessly entertaining his cock, abandoning any pretence of last resistance. Her guttural moans heralded the acceptance of her complete submission.

Governal desperately looked at Rufus. Down in his balls he felt the fluid of his climax starting to boil. He was gasping for breath, his chest heaving in great gulping breaths. The liquid accumulated at the base of his cock.

"Come... come in her arse!"

Oruale started sobbing again, recognizing she was to be filled a second time by the defiling sperm of one of her tormentors. Governal couldn't hold it. The wonderful moment of oblivion was there. He felt his sperm rushing along the thick length of his staff. It flowed straight through and spurted from his knob with a force dragging a deep rasping groan from his throat. Again and again he smashed his cock home, disposing himself from his heavy load, letting it shoot deep into her dark tunnel. Oruale could feel his red-hot member spew up molten lava against her most intimate and sensitive receptacle. Starting from way down, her whole body gradually was engulfed by a consuming fire until it was immersed in merciful unconsciousness.

The following morning the troops found her body near the military road to the south. Rufus had her moved over there to let her live. He considered himself not a vicious man. He also wanted her to remember what had happened.

I would like to thank my editor JayneC for her valuable contribution.

12