Ostentatious Generosity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

$52,428,800,000,000

A trillionaire. Sonny thought with weary, but very palpable shock. I just had sex with some of the hottest women in the world - er, the other world, not this one - and that made me a god damn trillionaire! The coyote would have been even more excited, but the afterglow of so many consecutive orgasms from three very experienced women was starting to get to him.

With exhausted breath, he propped himself up by the shoulders to thank Lanif for such a wonderful, and very sexy gift. He was a strange fellow, and not the Lanif that Sonny knew, but the canine was never going to forget such overwhelming generosity. But when Sonny looked upon the black man's face, he saw that both he and his partner Hayley had a look of...disappointment?

"Oh dear, that's far too little." Lanif said with a sigh as he looked up at the fancy gold monitor. The two of them were in a cowgirl position together, but had stopped their frolicking upon seeing the amount on the screen.

"Yeah! At dis rate, we'll neva' lose enough!" Hayley put on a thinking face for a moment, until a devious idea popped into her mind. "Oh, I know exactly how to really rev up dat' cock of his!"

"Wait...y-you don't mean—" Did...did Lanif have a look of worry on his face? For someone that seemed so uncomfortably calm, seeing him look apprehensive about whatever Hayley was planning made Sonny feel just a little unsettled...

"Yes! It's time for the O-Ring~"

And the worry on Lanif's face turned to fear. Sonny was not liking where this was going, but was currently too exhausted from all the sex to interject.

With one last kiss on her lovers lips, Hayley left the room with a brisk, exaggerated swing of her hips that was flirty, yet somehow still entirely natural to her. With each step causing a slight jiggle on that bubble butt of hers, it was hard for anyone not to take a glance at those curvy hips, women included.

She returns later with a curious pair of devices in hand. The first was a small, elastic band that looked like the ring of a condom, pink and transparent in color. In the other was an equally pink, rectangular switch with a single pink diamond in the shape of a button and a dial that could be turned from 1 to 11. She hums to herself as she casually slides the ring around the base of Sonny's cock, and skips over to plop herself back onto Lanif's lap.

"Dear, are you sure you want to do this? The O-ring is still a prototype. It might be a bit too much for him..." The rich man said with obvious nervousness on his face.

"Of course I'm sure, puddin'!" Hayley wiggles on his lap. "Besides, it's not like it's gonna' kill him. Okay, maybe it will, but whatevuh'."

Sonny's eyes grew wide upon hearing that. But before he was able to try to pull the weird cock ring off, Hayley pushed the diamond button.

Sonny had experienced orgasms before. Weither it's tending to himself to relieve some arousal, or engaging in some deep fucking with a hot girl during a quest, the coyote had many wonderful, intense climaxes over the years as a mercenary. Of course, very few could compare to the wonderful pleasures of twin pornstars riding your cock for all it's worth, but this...this ring...

The cock ring just took all the orgasms he's ever experienced combined - today included - and completely blasted past them in both it's figurative and literal sense. It felt as if his dick was desperately attempting to fire off every possible drop of cum he had in his fertile balls all at once. His balls tightened hard as they did all they could to force out every drop of cum inside him. Like a volcanic eruption, hot white fluid gushed out in thick, meter long ropes that splattered against the platinum plaque in his name. His whole body surged with overwhelming pleasure far beyond anything he could hope to handle; his brain was overloaded with every pleasurable nerve shocked beyond it's limits, causing his body to lock up as massive wads of seed shot out of his cock like a geyser. The intensity never dulled, not for a second; every iota of his body was feeling the peak of his climax with no hint of it fading, an entire minute passing of brain-melting paradise before Hayley finally released the button.

$104,857,600,000,000

"Yay! It works, puddin!"

Covered in a small puddle of his own ejaculation, Sonny twitches in the tingling afterglow that dominates his entire body. Unable to form words due to his mind being clouded with pleasure, he shifts onto his hands and knees trying to get Hayley's attention. The pleasure was too much, too good. His cock felt sore, throbbing with red heat like it just plowed through hundreds of women non-stop.

"Just go easy on him, okay?" Said Lanif, with a blushing look of worry on his face.

"Hmmm..." She thought about it for a moment, taping a finger on her painted, glossy red lips. Experiencing over a hundred orgasms all at once can be a bit overwhelming. She should take it slow, let him get used to such a mind-melting experience before he loses his mind to such a non-stop, infinite climax.

"...Nah." She took the dial, which originally was set to 1, and cranked all to the maximum setting of 11, and pressed the button again. Multiple times.

Sonny would have screamed from the now brain-melting pleasure he was assaulted by, but his throat was practically sore from all the moaning prior. Overwhelming pleasure stimulated his cock far beyond anything he's ever experienced. His shaft throbbed hard, spitting out a thick volume of cum with each twitch and pulse of his cock. It was too much for him; the all encompassing sensations, the pleasure that felt like his dick was being stroked a million times a second. His body tensed as one climax sent him to paradise and back, only for another, more powerful orgasm to dominate him a second after. It was an endless cycle of pleasure upon pleasure without mercy or care from the simple looking device around his cock.

He felt like he was penetrating hundreds of perfectly crafted pussies all at the same time, a sensation of orgasmic warmth enveloping his throbbing meat as another hot load blasted all over the rapidly piling mountains of money he was surrounded by. Money he was doubling with each butt-clenching, mind numbing climax. Sonny felt dizzy, drowning in perpetual bliss as his mind tried to go numb, tried to shut down to escape this onslaught of cascading ecstasy. But there was no escape from the endless pleasure. Hyperventilating, the coyote gasps for air as another, more intense orgasm washed over him, firing his seed with powerful force, only to lose his breath soon after by another climax.

"Aw, look at the poor doggie. It's too much for our little Fireball!" Melody giggles, approaching the spasming Sonny while he was still on his hands and knees. With a delicate, skilled hand, she wrapped her fingers around his hot, pulsing meat, and proceeded to give it loving strokes of her own, further adding to the already oversensitive cocks pleasure. Her hands milk him with quick, pumping motions, making sure to take an extra half second over the head of his meat to yank out an extra gooey load from him. She even leans in to wrap her lips around his fat, dangling balls, giving them a sloppy slurping as she moans lustfully.

All this further pushed Sonny over the edge of pleasure, his poor cock assaulted with orgasmic shocks from the device as Hayley pushes the button over and over. And while this was going on, the screen calculating his wealth was starting to get hotter and hotter as larger, more absurd numbers define his current wealth. Haley watched with a giddy smile as Sonny's bank account skyrocketed, pressing the orgasm button faster and faster as she tries to make the numbers go even higher. Of course she completely neglected that she was making Sonny experience hundreds of mind shattering orgasms. Or simply didn't care; more entertained by the quite frankly, ludicrous amount of wealth she was making Sonny generate.

The computer whined and sparked as it struggled to calculate the rapidly growing numbers. Trillions became quadrillions, and then quintillions, until Sonny's bank account reached numbers not even she knew of, further overloading the computer. Alarms blared out as the gold borders grew hot, the screen cracking in various places as the monitor was pushed far beyond its computational limits, booming it's warning.

ERROR! BANK ACCOUNT OVERLOADED!

"Now we're talkin'!" With a crazy laugh, Hayley doubled her efforts to push the button as fast as she humanly can, ignoring the howls of orgasmic overload Sonny was experiencing. The Lexis twins didn't help in the matter either; Vivian giving his sensitive cock deep, long sucks as she swallowed his loads with no struggle, and Melody - with a bit of effort - fitting both of his juicy balls into her mouth to slurp and suck on.

Eventually the computer screen could take no more, and in a dazzling display of electricity and heat, the massive monitor exploded from the sheer amount of money it had calculated Sonny to have. And just as similarly overwhelmed, Sonny finally passed out, the last things he was able to hear before blacking out was Hayley's disappointment.

"Aw! And I was just gettin' started, too!"

=========

With groggy eyes, Sonny wakes up in a luxurious bedroom. Walls painted a calming cream color held beautiful paintings of women in various sexual positions. Curtains of golden silk decorate crystal clear windows, arched over the glass in a way to allow just enough of the morning light in without it being annoying to those lacking the early bird mentality. Equally as gold was the wonderfully comfortable bed the coyote was in, mattresses so posh and soft that he felt like he was sinking slightly on a fluffy cloud.

"Ah, the little doggie is awake, I see~" Said a seductive, throaty voice.

Looking to his right, Sonny witness the personification of Sex enter the bedroom. At least, that's what the coyote could best describe the goddess-like beauty that he was seeing. She was a nurse, or at least, that's what the attire of white platform heels, a white cap with a red cross and the terribly strained buttons of her white top gave away. And strained was an understatement; with the impossibly hourglass figure the woman had, her top was in the middle of a long and grueling war against her massive bosom. A one-sided war the shirt was losing without any contest, as her cleavage overflowed - no, more like flooded - the already wide-open top. With only one lone surviving button holding back the tit-tacular display, all the woman had to do was inhale just a little too hard and the nipples that were barely covered by her shirt would be for all to see.

Blood red hair traveled down back, briefly tickling the wide hips and protruding rear of the nurse. A rear that was barely covered by the far-too-mini skirt that clung to her cheeks, revealing endlessly long, creamy legs that ended with open-toe white platform heels.

Sonny gulped visibly at so much erotic beauty, and quite a large tent was making camp under the covers of his bed.

"A good morning to you too, Mr.Asahi." She smiles warmly with glossy, thick lips as she approaches the blushing Sonny. The coyote could practically hear the cheesy jazz music playing in his mind as the far too sexy nurse approached him. Her emerald eyes briefly glanced at the throbbing bulge under the blankets and smirked, pretending to not notice as she leans over him to touch his forehead. "And here I was worried that my poor Fireball was injured." She coos, even as her massive bosom envelops Sonny's throbbing meat. "Hayley can go a bit overboard at times when she's having fun. But I guess that is to be expected of someone who dedicated themselves to being as 'Harley Quinn' as possible for her Lanif."

Sonny could only bite his lip as he tried his best not to give into instinct and thrust against those soft, warm melons. Instead, he tried to distract himself by asking the nurse a question.

"Um...where am I?"

"You're home, silly." She said in a matter-of-fact tone as she nonchalantly removes the covers off of Sonny, exposing his throbbing hard on. "Oh, right. There's quite a bit to explain to you." As if it was an everyday thing, the nurse removes a small vial from between her breasts, the action causing her cleavage to wobble slightly, which in turn made the protesting last button her top groan under the heavy strain even louder. She pours the contents of the bottle into her hand, a clear, thick liquid that was completely transparent, and rubs them casually all over Sonny's cock as she talks. Those delicate hands massaged his meat with seductive skill, and it was all he could do to not moan in pleasure as she effortlessly milks him to paradise and back without batting an eye.

"After you passed out, the Lexis twins and their guard brought you back to Lanif's mansion - the one with the beautiful statue in the middle of the driveway - for me to take care of. You've been out for about two days now, and I've been using this potion to take care of that soreness your cock must have been feeling."

Which was true. Sonny was expecting that his dick would feel as if on fire after that orgasmic ordeal, but he was actually feeling quite fine, if only slightly warmer in that area. Though that simply might be because while talking, the nurse wasn't paying attention, and was idly stroking the lower half of his cock. The upper half was trapped between that ocean of cleavage that weighed down the overstretched blouse.

"Lanif and Hayley left to go who knows where, but left this mansion under your care."

"MY care?"

"Mmmhm. As an apology for breaking your bank account. It seems that, once again, Lanif's generous wealth is a bit...over-the-top for some. Your bank had no more room for all the money he gave you, and quickly flooded all their vaults with far too much gold, gems and cash then they can contain. It got to the point where Lanif simply bought all the banks you have an account in, and commissioned them to begin construction of a city-sized vault to store all your currency. You have access to all your money, mind you. but I'd stick with making your transactions online for a little while."

Just how much money does this guy have!?

"Enough." The nurse smirked, easily reading Sonny's shocked face. She reached into the depths of her cleavage and pulled out another object. It was a gold plated credit card with diamond letters printed on it, spelling Sonny's name. "This is another gift from him, as compensation. Along with new wealth you already have, this card grants you access to 0.1% of Lanif's own bank account. You are more than welcome to use this for all your purchasing needs until your vault construction is complete."

"Along with that, the rights of this mansion is yours now. This is your new home now, all expenses paid by Lanif of course. He got bored of this and is having another one being built on a different world he bought recently. His only condition is that you meet a monthly sexual quota."

"Sexual quota?" Sonny was getting a little tired of repeating everything he hears like some anime character, but there was no end to all this new information he was getting.

"Yes, dear. All of the housemaids in the mansion work for you now, me included. And we have very strong sexual needs that must be met."

Sonny gulps again, blushing at such a prospect.

"There's only about 200 of us, so it shouldn't be too hard for you to satisfy all of us each month."

Sonny blushed even redder. "Two-HUNDRED!?"

The nurse giggles, letting her right hand gently caress and massage his balls. "Sounds like the perfect dream life, isn't it, Mr.Asahi?" she winks. "Endless wealth, and a beautiful mansion filled with horny women. We'll take good care of you, I promise you that."

And she certainly kept her promise. A few days later and Sonny was completely recovered and living the luxury life of sex, splurging and other forms of wanton debauchery. It was a bit overwhelming at first to have to pleasure nearly seven different women on a daily basis, but after meeting his scheduling manage - and thoroughly fucking her -, the coyote was able to organize the sex sessions into his routine. There was not single day where there wasn't a beautiful woman riding his lap or moaning his name in pleasure, be it during yatch rides, traveling the world in a luxurious personal plane, or simply relaxing at his new home to game on the latest consoles.

And it seemed that no matter how much he spent with Lanif's gift card, there never seemed to be an end to the money. Inflation be damned, Sonny tried to spend billions in a single day in an attempt to bottom out the card, only to have his financial manager mention that he was barely scratching the surface. It got to the point to where he dedicated the next few years trying to buy everything his mind could think of.

"A gold-encrusted Lamborghini with diamond studded rims?"

Sonny would then be introduced to the underground garage he owned beneath the mansion. A football field sized garage filled with Lambo and other pointlessly expensive automobiles. All gold. All littered with diamonds in one form or another.

"Another mansion?"

Over the new few weeks Stuart Hughes himself was hired to help develop Sonny's new home. Unfortunately, hindsight was a bitch to Sonny, for having a 690,000-square-foot mansion made entirely of gold got a tad hot during the summer for some inexplicable reason...

"A meeting with the president!? There's no way I can buy THAT—"

Not only did he get to meet the president, but the powerful political woman found Sonny so adorable that she scheduled for him to date her daughter, who was quite a bombshell of a supermodel. This eventually cascaded with him having many sexual relations with the majority of the women that ruled the world he lived in.

"My own city?"

He got a city under his name.

"My own State!?"

He got a state.

"My own country!?!"

This one was by accident, but he now had to add political ruling to his life schedule.

"God damn it! At this rate, I might as well buy the whole damn world!"

By the time Sonny had to explain to his advisors that it was just a joke, he was made dictator of the entire planet. So not only did Sonny had to bust his balls fucking every women he had working for him, but now had to manage shaping the world to his image. My, what a terrible fate he's landed himself in, if sarcasm had anything to say about it.

And even after all this, Sonny had not even so much as put a dent in Lanif's 0.1% card. After every attempt, he would ask the same, age-old question.

"Just how much money does this guy HAVE!?!"

And the women would always give the same, age-old answer.

"Enough."

THE END.