Other Fantasies Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It'll be all right." Maggie whispered in my ear. "No one can see anything with the tablecloth lying over us."

I felt her unzip my slacks and reach in for my dick.

"OH, you naughty boy! You don't have on any underwear!" Maggie giggled into my ear.

"Do I feel like a boy to you?"

"No! No! You definitely don't feel like a boy!" Maggie purred at me. "I'm going to enjoy your penis inside me later!"

Sandy had made it back to the table at that point.

"Are you two ready to go?!" Sandy playfully barked at Maggie and me. "I have already taken care of the check!"

Maggie stuffed my turgid rod back into my slacks. I stopped her from zipping me up. I have caught myself in the zipper before while going commando and I didn't want that happening tonight. The aisle from our table was wide enough for the three of us to walk arm in arm to the front door. Sandy surprised me by breaking away and opening the door for Maggie and me to exit first. I was again surprised when Sandy held the back door to our car open and motion me to get in the backseat with Maggie.

Maggie and I started kissing and caressing each other before we were out of the parking lot. I pushed my hand up Maggie's skirt to find a pleasant surprise.

"Who's naughty now!" I asked her as my fingers touched her naked bush. "If I were a betting man, I would bet you and Sandy have set me up!"

Before she could reply, I grabbed Maggie's head and kissed her as hard as I could while shoving my fore finger up her wet, slick hole. I finger fucked her with short, fast plunges. I pumped my finger in and out of Maggie's hole as hard and fast as I could. I fully intended to give her an orgasm during the twenty to twenty-five minute ride to our house. I broke from kissing Maggie and started kissing and sucking and her neck. She was gasping and moaning as I continued to stimulate her. When I shoved a second finger into her hot center, she arched her ass off the seat and howled. I saw Sandy glance back into the backseat. She smiled her gorgeous smile at me. I knew we were getting close to our house so I unzipped Maggie's dress enough to get it down past her breasts. I pulled her dress and bra off her right breast and grabbed onto its nipple with my mouth and sucked it hard while continuing to assault her pussy with my fingers.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming!" Maggie started to scream. "Don't stop..Please... Don't stop!"

I slowed my fingers in her snatch when the peak of her orgasm had passed. I felt the car stop and realized we were at our house. I removed my hand from Maggie's wet hole and kissed her tenderly. I helped her pull her dress up to cover her upper body long enough to get from the drive into our house. Sandy had the entry door open by the time Maggie and I got there.

I kissed Sandy in passing as I led Maggie to the bedroom. I knew that was the main reason for the evening so I didn't hesitate. Between the two of us, Maggie was naked by the time we reached the bed. Maggie stepped around me and started unbuttoning my shirt as she kissed me. I felt Sandy pressing against my back at that point. I turned my head to kiss her when Maggie sat on the edge of the bed to undo my belt and slacks.

"Go ahead and fuck her while I get ready!" Sandy exclaimed excitedly.

I grabbed Maggie and picked her up from the floor and playfully threw her to the middle of the bed. I was on the bed and had her legs in my hands before she could move. I was rock splitting hard and knew she was wet enough so I pulled her towards my steely pole. I let go of her left leg and used my right hand to rub my bulbous head up and down her slit. When the head of my dick was slick with her juices, I placed it at her opening and started pushing in slowly. Again Maggie had other ideas. She pushed her pelvis up, enveloping my organ with her vaginal softness. Taking that as a sign, I began to drive my turgid rod into her with short, hard, and fast strokes. I knew I was not going to last long from all of the earlier stimulation. I wanted her to achieve another orgasm while we were fucking each other. I remained in an upright position as I continued to drive into her hot, wet hole. She was matching me thrust for thrust as she gasped and moaned beneath me. She screamed in orgasmic bliss as my steaming seed splashed her interior walls. We continued to thrust against each other until our peaks had waned. I lay down beside Maggie and kissed her lightly as we gently caressed each other.

"My turn!" I heard my sexy wife exclaim.

I looked to the left and saw Sandy standing at the side of the bed with her new "cock" sticking out in front of her. She eased onto the bed on the other side of Maggie.

"Mikoli, why don't you rest and watch for a while?" Sandy instructed me.

As my beautiful wife began making out with the sexy black haired vixen on our bed, I slipped off it. I saw a dining room chair in the corner with a glass of ice water on a coaster on the dresser beside it. I backed up to the chair not wanting to take my eyes off the two women kissing and caressing each other on the bed. I managed to grab the water glass without looking at it and drank half of it in one gulp. I continued to watch as Sandy and Maggie worked each other into a heightened state of arousal.

"Do you want my "cock"?" I heard Sandy ask Maggie. "Do you want me to fuck you with my "cock"?"

"Yes! Please fuck me with your "cock"!" Maggie gasped out.

I watched as Sandy grabbed a bottle of lube from the bedside table and squeeze a generous amount onto the plastic of her "cock". She stroked her "cock" to spread the lube along its length. I had not completely went soft from my fuck session with Maggie, but when I saw Sandy start to ease the dildo attached to her strap-on harness into Maggie's pink center, I sprang to full hardness.

Sandy started pumping her new "cock" into Maggie with slow easy strokes. She lay down so she could kiss Maggie's mouth while she pumped the dildo in and out in a smooth easy rhythm. Sandy and Maggie continued kissing and thrusting in that manner for about fifteen minutes.

"I need it harder and faster!" I heard Maggie exclaim. "Please fuck me harder and faster!"

"You want me to make you cum on my "cock", bitch!" I heard Sandy spout vulgarly. "Tell me what you want, slut!"

("Sandy really gets aggresive when she's with another woman!" I thought to myself when I heard Sandy begin verbally abusing Maggie.)

"I want to cum on your "cock"! Please...make me cum..!" Maggie screamed out.

"I'll make you cum on my "cock"!" Sandy gasped as she picked up the pace of her fucking in and out of Maggie. "After you cum, my husband is going to fuck your ass while my "cock" fucks your snatch! Is that what you want, slut! Do you want my husband and me to use you as our fuck toy?!"

"Yes! Yes! Use me...Fuck me in both my holes! I'm cumming!" Maggie squealed as she thrashed underneath my big, beautiful wife. Sandy continued to plunge her new toy into Maggie as Maggie came on it. When Maggie had begun to relax under Sandy, Sandy shoved into her one last time and began to shudder in her own orgasm. Sandy stopped pumping into Maggie and lay down on top of her.

Sandy pulled out of Maggie and lay down beside her. Her plastic "cock" stuck straight up.

"Get up and straddle my "cock"! Sandy ordered Maggie.

Maggie straddled Sandy's upper thighs. I watched as she applied more lube to the plastic phallus sticking up from Sandy's body. Maggie placed her pussy over the dildo and began to slowly impale herself with it. Sandy pulled Maggie down into a hug when it was fully seated.

"Mikoli, get behind her and fuck her ass!" Sandy commanded me.

I got on the bed behind Maggie and grabbed the lube; squirted some on Maggie brown eye. I stuck one finger into her puckered hole. Surprisingly, Maggie relaxed and my finger went in and out easily. I added another finger and after feeling the pair going in and out easily, added a third. Maggie and Sandy were kissing and caressing each other through all my preparations of Maggie's ass. I lubed my raging hard-on. I removed my fingers and with as little delay as humanly possible replaced them with my bulbous head. I was again surprised when Maggie relaxed as I began to ease my hardness into her anal cavity. I was able to enter her completely after five minutes of slow easy strokes.

Sandy and I took a couple of minutes to get into a rhythm, but eventually we had the routine down. As I pulled back, Sandy would thrust up. We began to real fuck Maggie hard and fast after about fifteen minutes. Maggie started a continuous wail as we fucked her. I reached my peak five minutes later. I plunged into Maggie's ass one last time and held as I emptied my sperm into her bowels. Sandy gave one last thrust up and Maggie screamed the loudest scream I had ever heard. Good thing our house was on a one acre lot with two vacant lots beside us. I am sure any near neighbors would have heard that scream and called the sheriff.

We lay atop each other catching our breaths. Sandy finally motioned for Maggie and me to get off of her. I laid down to Sandy's right as Maggie laid to her left. I pulled Sandy's head toward me to give her a big kiss.

"I need to finish!" Sandy exclaimed. Before I could move, Maggie moved down between Sandy's legs and started unfastening her strap-on harness. Maggie unstrapped the harness enough to lift it away from Sandy's slick, hot hole. Maggie began to lick and suck Sandy's pussy. I was kissing Sandy and squeezing one then the other of her beautiful breasts. Sandy began to grunt and moan toward orgasm as Maggie and I worked her over. Sandy lifted her ass off the bed and began to shudder in her release. Maggie and I eased up on our assault of Sandy's body. I grabbed Maggie for a kiss before she could lie down beside Sandy. Our tongues wrestled in each other's mouths. I savored Sandy's juices as I licked them from Maggie's face.

We lay together as Sandy fought to catch her breath. I got off the bed to use the restroom then stood in the doorway on my return and watched the two beautiful women on my bed kissing each other tenderly. Sandy saw me and motioned for me to get on the bed. She exited as I lay down beside Maggie. I started to kiss and caress Maggie lightly and tenderly. Maggie left the bed when we heard Sandy returning. I lay holding my dear wife. I murmured "thank you's" and "I love you's" to her. Maggie rejoined us on the bed and I was surprised when they put me in the middle. The ladies lay raised on their sides with their faces close to mine. We kissed each other and laughed together as we relived the night's action verbally. We all agreed we were satisfied for now and both ladies lay down with their heads on my shoulders as we drifted off to sleep.

The sun was shining when I awoke the next morning. With both women still lying on and against me there was no way to get off the bed to relieve my bladder without waking them. I lay between them as long as I could stand it, reveling in their beauty. My big, beautiful wife was on my right. The smaller black haired beauty we had used for our pleasure the previous evening to my left. I could've died a happy man at that moment.

Sadly, nature's call will not be denied indefinitely. I wiggled and squirmed my way out from under and away from the tandem of female flesh that had me entrapped. I barely made it to the bathroom in time. I pulled on a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt and headed to the kitchen. Sandy and Maggie were already working on breakfast by the time I got there. Maggie was shocked to find we did not have coffee in our house. Neither of us had acquired that need in the morning. We made small talk as they fixed and ate breakfast. I found out that Maggie was a widow and anal sex had been a regular part of her and her late husband's sex life. She was able to take my dick so easily because her husband's had been slightly longer and bigger around. I offered to clean up so Sandy could take Maggie back to her car.

I knew Sandy and Maggie had done more than go to her car when Sandy did not get back for an hour. That "I need to get fucked now" look on Sandy's face was also a dead giveaway. I was naked and hard by the time I reached Sandy. She had started to shed her jeans by that time. I finished yanking them down and she stepped out of them as I led her to an armchair in the living room. I pushed her upper body over the arm and rammed my turgid rod home in one stroke. I began rapid in and out strokes knowing Sandy would not take long in her aroused state. Sandy grunted, moaned, and stiffened after ten minutes of my frantic pounding into her. I slowed as she relaxed after her orgasmic release. I wasn't close as I helped her to stand. We retired to the bedroom and Sandy helped me achieve completion as she rode my erection cowgirl. We napped most of the rest of the day.

Sandy surprised me the next morning when I bent to kiss her goodbye on the way out to work.

"I'm going to call Tiffany sometime today." Sandy mumbled still half asleep. "I love you, be careful."

"Tiffany? Who's Tiffany?" I thought to myself.

The little light flashed on in my head. "Wasn't Tiffany our waitress's name at the steakhouse Saturday night?"

My memory conjured up the image of our waitress as I drove. Brown hair longer than Sandy's and feather cut to frame her face, chubby but not as big as my beautiful Sandy, shorter than both Sandy and I, cute, round face with brown eyes, full lips, and DD breasts smaller than Sandy's; I began to fantasize about her with me and Sandy. I was sure that was what my dear, sweet, wife had in mind also. I would find out all the details when Sandy was ready for me to. But that will be another story.

12