Our 1st Meeting

Story Info
I meet a married woman from online at a Park.
1k words
4.07
31k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chuckie
Chuckie
111 Followers

A couple years ago I met a forty-something married woman I had got to know on line. She was nervous (me also, being married too) we just met at a public park on a weekday afternoon. We sat at an open picnic pavilion and talked about our lives etc.

After an hour or so our talking progressed into a little hugging and one not very passionate kiss. I was then totally amazed when she slid her hand up my loose short's leg opening (boxers too) and started to play with my stiffening cock.

She looked around and seeing nobody close to us she proceeded to pull my cock out into the open and continued to play with it and my balls. Her hands were very talented as she stroked my cock at various speeds; delighting me with the different ways she used her hands on me. With one hand playing with my cock her other hand was busy fondling my balls. It was quite obvious that she had considerable experience handing cocks and testicles.

This was happening while I was sitting on the top of the picnic table and she was sitting on the seat.
I was leaning back on my arms and there had been NO sex talk at all, just normal 1st date chitchat. Up to that point and during her playing with me she acted as nothing unusual was going on. In fact, the only sign that all was not normal was her occasional glancing around to make sure no one was coming closer.

Well, I certainly wasn't go to change the mood when, after a another quick look around by her, she bent forward and started to lick and lap at the head of my exposed dick ... all the while looking up at my eyes and smiling this most devilish smile. Her tongue was as talented as her hands and she went from swirling her tongue around the head of my cock to bathing the whole now throbbing shaft with her tongue. The tip of her tongue got real familiar with my piss slit as she probed the slit for the pre-cum that was coming out of the opening.

Then, with such an innocent sweet smile, she again glanced around and asked, "May I suck your cock?"
That was the 1st sex talk we'd had ... except for my moaning as she tongued me.

She then took my cock into her mouth and with one hand still playing with my balls; she proceeded to give me a 1st class blow job. Her head moved up and down as she sucked on my very happy cock. First she took a few inches and then she took more and more of my prick in her sucking mouth as her head moved up and down with that glorious cock sucking. My cock is of average length, just about six inches long and maybe little thicker than usual and after a couple minutes she was getting the whole dick in her mouth every few down strokes. She'd gag just a little but still hold it all the way in her mouth and throat before coming back up for air.

With one hand continuing to pull and fondle my balls she continued that most excellent blow job. After maybe five minutes of this glory she let it slip from her mouth, and after glancing around, asked me if I'd like to cum in her mouth? I basically groaned "yes" and she answered that was good ... she wanted me to pump it right into her belly.

Remember, this was in broad daylight and a wide open park. I was still sitting on the picnic table top, leaning back on my arms with my legs wide apart with her sitting on the seat having a picnic lunch of my prick.

She then bent over me again, devouring my dick until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. I was looking right down at her, watching my cock disappear in her mouth and down her throat. She held my cock deep in her throat before she started the up and down head bob, sucking hard on every up stroke. To this point she had not used a hand on my cock since the blow job had started; it was mouth jerking off cock.

Her pace started to increase and her gentle tugging on my balls became more insistent as it became apparent that she now wanted me to relieve myself in her mouth. My hips were now rising to meet her down sucks as I began to join her cocksucking me by pushing up to fuck her mouth too. As this all was happening I was looking down at her seeing my meat disappear in her mouth and she was alternating between looking at my dick and looking up at my eyes; enjoying me watching her blow me.

She moaned and with what sounded like pleasure and she gave little mewing sounds as we both increased the speed of what had now become a mouth fucking. She was drooling some, making slurping sounds as I firmly grabbed the back of her head and held her face down into my crotch as I forced my cock up into her mouth and pumped load after load of cum in her mouth and down her throat into her stomach. She did not protest and swallowed as of the slime I ejaculated in her mouth, sucking feverishly as she did. As I let her head go she kept my cock buried completely in her mouth and continued to suck every drop out of me; nursing on my meat until it was limp and very sensitive.

Well, I just leaned back and got the cock servicing I'd always dreamed about. When she finally let it out of her mouth she grinned up at me as she licked her lips and she said "thank you'"

By the way, this was a very good looking woman, though at this point I hadn't seen her body except for through her clothes. She is 5'5", 117 #, great tight buns, & with a wonderful rack, 34C.

And yes, after she swallowed and drained me of every drop of my cum I did give her a nice, very deep, french kiss; she liked that alot.

That was our 1st meeting, our 1st BJ but there where many, many more. The woman just plan likes to suck cock, anytime, anyplace ... and not too fussy and who sees her do it either.

Chuckie
Chuckie
111 Followers