Our Black Master Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, please, I need to get off."

"Okay, you can get on her, and fuck her, and cum in her, but you gonna have to suck my cock while you do it." At this point I was willing to do anything to relieve my aching cock. I had been excited state of agony since this all began. They both scooted toward the center of the bed, as I climbed onto the bed, the plug still buried in my ass. Pamela spread her legs to provide me access to her pussy.

"Come on Russ, fuck my used pussy. I can't wait to see you sucking on Ron's cock. I know you want to."

I climbed aboard and started to insert my slippery cock into her gapping hole. My cock slid in effortlessly, her pussy had been stretched from Ron's fucking, and accepted my cock with ease. I could hardly feel her silky smooth pussy, but the warmth nearly made me cum. I leaned over as Pamela guided Ron's hard cock toward my mouth. I opened my mouth and took what she offered. Getting a much closer look at his huge cock revealed that it was much bigger than I had imagined. Pamela smiled at me as I started to take more and more his huge prick in my mouth. "Suck that cock honey. Suck it good. I love you. Isn't that a delicious cock? Can you believe you are sucking on a black cock? You are a hot little cocksucker, for your first time. I can tell you are enjoying it."

She was right. I was enjoying it. His cock was big and hard and pulsating in my mouth. A sensation I had never encountered. It did taste good, and I couldn't believe I liked it. I fucked Pamela harder, and gulped more of Ron's cock into my mouth. I nodded my head approving of having his big cock in my mouth. The excitement was more than I could handle, and I felt my balls tighten and I knew I was going to unload inside her.

"Suck that cock you nasty cock sucker. You wanna suck me off? You wanna take a full load of black cum in your mouth? Are you a nasty cum slut like your girl?" I couldn't take it anymore and started to cum. I let his cock slip from the grasp of my hungry mouth as I gasped and moaned in ecstasy. I emptied my load in Pamela's pussy. "Don't stop sucking my cock," as Ron forced his big fat cock back into my face. I took it back in my mouth even though I could hardly breathe. He held my head so I couldn't pull off, and started to fuck my mouth.

Pamela lay beneath me in amazement at how I was being manhandled by her master. "Take that cock, honey. Suck it good. Suck him off. You know you want his cum. I want to see you take a load. You'll love it." I sucked harder as Ron continued to rape my virgin mouth. My spent cock was diminishing, but I hardly noticed. It was all I could do to keep up with Ron's hard cock, but I was doing the best I could.

"I am gonna give you what you want. You're a nasty white boy. I am gonna fill your hot mouth with cum. Suck it. Suck it. Suck that cock." He swatted my ass several times. "Eat that cock you nasty cock sucker. I am gonna cum. I'm cumming. Oh yeah, don't stop sucking. Hold that cum in your mouth. Don't swallow. Your hungry for it." I looked down at Pamela and her eyes were wide with wonder as his cum flooded my mouth, warm and salty. She knew I was struggling to take it all, she been on the receiving end of many of his thick full loads. Some of the cum slipped past my tight lip lock on his cock, and dripped onto Pamela's face, it was just more than I could hold. He finished using my mouth as his cum dumpster and pulled his sensitive cock from it's grasp.

"I wanna see you two kiss with that load of cum. I wanna see you play with that spunk. Share it. Eat it. You are both cum sluts." I pressed my lips against Pamela's and slowly let my lips part. I didn't want to drown her with the huge load of cum I held in my mouth. Our tongues touched I could tell she recognized the taste of Ron's cum. I let some slide into her mouth. Soon we had the full load passing between our mouths. Some had run down her cheeks, but we enjoyed one of the most passionate loving kisses we had ever shared, using Ron's cum to lubricate our tongues. "Swallow it" Ron said. "You two are hot little sluts." We did as we were told.

Ron got off of the bed, and started to get dressed. "That was an awesome time. Looks like you both enjoyed it too. I have lots of other ideas for you two. No need for you to show me out, I'll manage." We both just lay there with dazed amazement as our black master dressed, too exhausted to move. As he was leaving the room he turned back and said, "I'll be back tomorrow night, so don't make any plans. I might bring a friend too. If that's alright?"

In unison we both said "Sure."

12