Our Brazilian Exchange Student Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arturo
arturo
70 Followers

Over the course of a half an hour, Gabbi had covered every inch of Amanda's body with kisses, and started homing in on her delicious cunt. Amanda was getting really worked up, but every time I thought she was about to cum, Gabbi would stop doing what she was doing and focus on another part, slowly working her up again. Trust me when I tell you I was making mental notes of Gabbi's technique.

When Amanda was on the verge, Gabbi introduced a finger into Amanda's cunt, and then placed her mouth over her clit. This threw Amanda into an endless cum cycle. Without exaggerating, I counted at least ten orgasms, in crescendo. After the tenth (or eleventh) or whatever number, Gabbi, who was situated in between Amanda's legs, lifted them off the bed and raised all the way up, allowing her easier, more profound access to Amanda's treasurers. She would then insert her tongue into Amanda, and slowly pull it out, licking all the way up to her clit, then down to Amanda's asshole, then back in. Amanda was moaning up a storm, and pulling her own legs further and further back in order to give Gabbi more unobstructed access.

Amanda was able to pull her legs so far back, that her actions caused her ass to rise up off the bed, and with that wrinkled little hole in front of her, Gabbi started languishing all her attention on it. She would lick it, than suck on it, than introduce a finger while attaching her mouth to Amanda's clit. This once again, threw little Amanda over the edge.

As Amanda stopped cumming, Gabbi reached over and got a small vibrator from the nights stand and turned it on. With Amanda holding her legs back, Gabbi at first teased the area around her asshole and then slowly introduced it into her. Amanda was loving it.

With the vibrator all the way in, Gabbi reached over for a much larger dildo, and after rubbing it up and down Amanda's slit, she started putting it into Amanda's cunt. This got a groan out of the recipient.

"Ohhhh, that feels so fucking good, please push it in deeper and turn it on" "Ohhh, yeah, that's it! Right there baby, don't move it. I'm going to cum soo hard right now please don't move it.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yessssssssssssssssssssss, yessssssssssssssssssssss, yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss."

And just as the orgasm slammed into Amanda, Gabbi attached her lips once again to Amanda's clit. This, in conjunction with both vibes working, made Amanda levitate, and explode into one tremendous orgasm, which I swore would get us kicked out of the hotel because of her screaming.

As Amanda settled down, Gabbi pulled the toys out of her and rested on the bed. I of course, was about to implode if I didn't get any relief. As soon as Gabbi got up and headed for the bathroom, I followed suit. She turned the shower on and made her way inside and I was right behind.

As she washed her face and rinsed her hair, I started lathering up her neck and back, softly massaging her shoulders. She slowly leaned back and of course I went for the front. The shoulder blades, then the lower part of those delectable breasts (purposely avoiding the nipples), than the flat golden stomach, all around the pubic area, then I knelt down and started lathering up her legs and finished off with each foot. As I started my way up again, I got her to spread her legs a little further apart so I could pay special attention to her butt.

She placed her hands on the wall in front of her, and moved away from it, jutting her ass out towards me. I was rubbing up and down her crack with my right hand, while my left hand got to work on her breasts.

She was loving it. When she started grinding herself against my fingers as they reached her cunt, I decided to bring it up a notch...taking the shower massager off its cradle I turned the dial to "pulse massage" and handed it to her, guiding her hand so she would aim it at her clit. She immediately moaned loudly.

As she "massaged" her clit, I inserted a finger inside her snatch seeking the g-spot. I hit on the first try, and then just kept working it over and over again, until I inserted another finger and continued the same motion. She started moaning louder and louder, announcing her oncoming orgasm.

At first, I didn't detect it, yes her cunt was a little juicier, but I attributed it to the warm water she was directing at it. However, as the second and third wave slammed through her, her squirting orgasm was extremely strong, to the point where she ejaculated a lot of liquid. I noticed she was inadvertently going to release the showerhead, so I told her to continue on, as I was continuing to hit "the" spot. As soon as the water pulses struck her cunt, she immediately started cumming and ejaculating again.

This kept up for at least four minutes, with each orgasm getting more powerful. I couldn't take it anymore, and decided to substitute my cock for my fingers. Seeing as how I was behind her, entering her doggy style would probably allow me to rub her the right way.

As I entered her, she screamed out loudly, "Ohhhhhh YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! GAWWWWDDDDDDD, THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD. HARDER, I WANT IT HARDER, PLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE, YES!"

As ashamed as I am to say it, I have to admit that when she orgasmed for the umpteenth time, which was about a two minutes after I entered her, I came, and came, and came.

As she collapsed downward, I turned the water off and appreciated the beauty before me.

"Mr. Grayson, I've never cum like that in my life," she said, as if the wind had been knocked out of her.

"I thought you told me you were an ejaculator?"

"No, AMANDA told you I was, but that's not the point. What I'm saying is that I've never come SO hard, SO many times in a row, I felt, like, I was going to pass out from delirious pleasure, you know?"

I know exactly what you mean.

We rested there for a while and just as I was about to nod off, Amanda strode in.

"Come on you two, let's cleaned up and see what comes up."

I pulled myself up, helped Gabbi to her feet and in jumped Amanda.

This time it was a real shower, with real cleaning going on.

When we got out, the two girls put their robes on, and I tied a towel around me.

We then slowly started putting the room together, and Amanda ordered two bottles of champagne from room service, and a fresh set of towels and an extra robe from the front desk.

I was like, "Champagne?"

"Yes, champagne, this is no time to be cheap."

How right she was!

The champagne arrived before the towels and whatnot, and the waiter gave me a puzzled look when he saw me with a towel wrapped around my waist and two near naked coeds on my bed, in a room, that despite our best efforts, still looked like a tornado had ripped through it.

He settled the cart by the window, opened the first bottle, and served us.

Moments after he left, and after we had sipped our first flute away and refilled, the towels arrived. Now guys, have you ever consciously known when you got your mojo working? You know, everything is working perfectly. If you played the lottery that day you'd probably win, right? Well, that day was one of those days...as I opened the door, this gorgeous little creature has four huge towels in her hand, four smaller ones, and then four tiny ones, three freshly pressed robes, etc. etc. She looked like she was about to fall over.

After asking if she could come in, and heading towards the bathroom, I immediately looked over at Amanda and saw those evil eyes of hers.

The maid came out of the bathroom with a ton of wet towels and looking over the room, asked if we minded that if she straightened the room up a little.

"On the contrary, go right ahead," answered Amanda.

The shy little maid went to her cart to deposit the towels and came back into the room. She was a sight to see. About 5'3", dirty blonde hair, the most spectacular gray/blue eyes I have ever seen, and a beautiful light complexion.

Her uniform hid her body, but it was evident she was gorgeous. Not much in the breast department, but despite the unappealing uniform, she had a great ass.

Her nametag said Magdalena.

Amanda asked her in Spanish where she was from, and after we discovered she was Argentinean, a conversation ensued. Gabbi chimed in every now and then, but it was pretty much Amanda and Magdalena all the way.

As the maid picked pillows off the floor and made the bed, she eventually reached the nightstand where all the toys were lying. I couldn't help but smile as she tried to appear non-chalant, yet never took her gaze off them.

She finished with the bed, and Amanda then asked her to please clean the nightstand because she thought she spilled something on it.

Magdalena hesitated a split second, but then started lifting each toy off the table and placing it on the bed. After the table was spotless, and the phonebook was back underneath it, and the room service menu was back over by the desk, Amanda started in on her again, but unfortunately in Spanish, leaving Gabbi and especially me out of the conversation.

Finally, as Magdalena put everything back on the table, Amanda offered her some champagne, which our little maid graciously declined, offering many excuses.

"Nonsense," said Amanda and poured some for her and strode over. Magdalena kept saying she would really love to but that she couldn't, and that she was sorry, etc. etc., and with Amanda handing her the glass, and Magdalena saying "no, no", with the play of hands, completely on purpose I'm sure, Amanda spilled champagne all over Magdalena's uniform.

"Oh my God, I am SO sorry, here let me get that," and with that Amanda pulled little Magdalena into the bathroom to clean her up.

Of course, Gabbi and I were up in a split second, tip toeing to the bathroom to see what would happen. As we peaked around the corner, Amanda was rubbing the front of the uniform with a fresh towel, and Magdalena just kept on repeating, "Don't worry, don't worry, it's nothing."

But Amanda would have nothing of that, and started unbuttoning the front of the uniform so she could really dry Magdalena off. The maid kept insisting on "no", but really wasn't doing much to get herself out of that situation. Finally Amanda said to pull the dress completely off so she could dry it with the hotel hair dryer, lest Magdalena go out into the hallway all wet.

Magdalena reflected on this a bit, and gave in. As the maid finished unbuttoning the last button, and pulling the dress off herself, she looked marvelous. Her breasts, which I had thought were small, actually were perfect, encased in a very nice bra which had become completely transparent thanks to the champagne. She was a wearing a beautiful delicate little light blue thong, which made her ass look good enough to eat.

Amanda continued drying her off all over, and then decided she had to dry the bra as well. She unsnapped, and set those incredible tits free, with nice areola and nipples that became erect immediately.

As Amanda set the clothes behind her, she faced our maid again, and continued drying her off. Now, I was certain there wasn't a drop of champagne anywhere on her body. After all, it was just a glassful. But as Amanda dried in between Magdalena's legs, and then knelt down to dry her ankles, as she stood up again, she was inches away from the very tips of the maids nipples. There was a moment's pause where they both stared at each other, and then Amanda, without breaking out of her eye trance, lowered her mouth and took a nipple in, all the while staring into Magdalena's eyes.

"Uummmmhhhh." Was all the maid murmured, as she closed her eyes.

Amanda then took more of the breast in, while she started softly playing with the other one.

"Ayy, si, que rico." Which, with the little Spanish I knew meant, Ohh yes, how delicious.

As Amanda moved over to the other breast, Gabbi stood up straight, let the robe fall off her, and slipped into the bathroom.

Magdalena had her eyes shut and her hands on Amanda's head, as Amanda alternated between each breast with her mouth, tongue and hands. Gabbi positioned herself behind the maid and started placing light little kisses on her neck. At first, Magdalena popped opened her eyes, but just as she was about to say something, Amanda dropped to her knees and started pulling the maid's thong off her hips and down her legs. At hat very instant, Gabbi reached around Magdalena and started caressing her breasts and nipples with each hand, while Amanda raised one of Magdalena's legs and placed her foot up on the lavatory, allowing her unencumbered access to the maid's treasure cove.

As Amanda started teasing Magdalena's cunt with her expert tongue, and as Gabbi continued massaging her breasts, I decided it was time I join the fun. I took my robe of, and entered the bathroom. Gabbi looked over and winked, and slowly made her way around the front of Magdalena and started orally stimulating each nipple. I came up behind the maid, and again, started kissing her neck and massaging her lower back allowing my hands to drift all the way down to that ass of hers.

Then, all of a sudden, Gabbi abandoned Magdalena's breasts, and started kissing her directly on the mouth, which was an incredible sight to see. Amanda also got up, and took the maid by the hand and guided her out of the bathroom, and onto the bed. There, Amanda made her way in between Magdalena's spread legs, and Gabbi and I took a breast into each of our mouths.

Magdalena started tensing up, moaning and thrusting her hips forward onto Amanda's mouth. As I looked down, I saw that Amanda was finger fucking her with two fingers, while she sucked and nibbled on Magdalena's clit. All this stimulation brought our little Argentinean maid to a convulsive orgasm.

Just as the last wave of pleasure swept through her, Amanda asked her, "Would you like Mike to put his dick inside you now, or do you want to rest a while?"

"Please, I would love to have Mr. Mike inside me right now, ok?"

Amanda moved away and I climbed aboard. She was tighter then I expected, but very very wet. As I slid in, she wrapped those legs around me, and we started in unison, of course, my other friends, not being ones to be left out, started massaging Magdalena's breasts, kissing and licking the nipples, kissing her mouth, etc. etc.

After a while in this position, although I was enjoying the show, I decided I wanted to lie down, so I pulled out and climbed on the bed onto my back. The maid came up and straddled me, facing away from me. Then Amanda came up, and sat on my face so I could feast myself on her treasures, while she in turned rubbed the maid's back and neck.

Then Gabbi came up and sat on my legs, and although I couldn't see her, I assumed she and Magdalena where up to something. Finally, as Magdalena was about to cum, and her tempo increased, Amanda reached forward and stuck a finger inside the maid's ass, which just threw the maid and me completely over the edge, into orgasmville. Despite my best efforts, I couldn't even concentrate on getting Amanda off (who was sitting on my mouth and tongue).

Now spent, the maid climbed off me and all four of us snuggled for a few minutes before the phone rang, and asked if the maid was still in my room. Apparently, the hotel thought they had lost her.

Magdalena quickly cleaned up, got dressed, kissed us all good bye, and made us promise her not to check out until she came by the next day. Little did she know that we were already late as it was. As soon the door closed behind her, Gabbi went to the nightstand and yelled out, "Quarter to seven!!!!".

We each took turns in the shower, dressed, checked out, and hurried home.

arturo
arturo
70 Followers
12