Our Brazilian Exchange Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arturo
arturo
71 Followers

This was getting to be too much for me, and I all this visual and physical stimulation was going to make me cum any second, and spoil the fun for the rest of the evening, so I decided to pull out, which earned me a protest from Amanda. However, being eager to please, I told her to climb on the table and kneel down with her ass in the air, which she did immediately. As Amanda continued eating Gabbi out, I started eating Amanda out from behind, and she was loving it, spreading her legs more and more, 'till they reached the corners of the table.

I would lick each lip, then nibble on it gently, and then run my tongue from her clit to her asshole, and back. Intermittently, I would then slowly lick and suck on her clit, and gradually increase the tempo, then move away to another region. While all this was going on, Gabbi got up, placed her hands on her hip, and said, "Can somebody please make me orgasm! Amanda gets me all wet, almost to the point, and then because you're making her cum, she stop's doing me!!! I NEED TO CUM, PLEASE!"

And with that having been said, Amanda reluctantly got up and let Gabbi assume her place. I asked her if she wanted to lie down, or enjoy the same technique I had used on Amanda. "I want you to make me cum the same way Amanda did" she replied.

Ohhh what a sweet pussy. The lips were engorged, and her little clit was already poking out. I started the same assault, and within three or four minutes, she was having her first orgasm. As she came down from her high, and was about to get off the table, I told her we were just starting, and to stay right there while I continued.

Meanwhile, Amanda laid on the floor and took my cock into her delicious mouth. She was pretty damn good too. She alternated between my cock and nuts, and I thanked the power that be that I had trimmed my pubic area recently.

Within moments, Amanda had me at that point again, and I had to tell her to stop or I would cum. She protested saying that that was what she wanted…. "That's the point Mr. Grayson….to get you to orgasm!" I had to explain that unlike her "younger" lovers, I can't keep cumming and cumming all night, and that the BEST was yet to come.

Gabbi finally said she couldn't take it anymore, and wanted me IN her, PLEASE. Who was I to say no? However, as I was pulling myself up to my feet, Amanda said she hadn't had an orgasm in the last fifteen minutes and that she NEEDED one NOW, so she made her way to the couch, laid down, spread her legs and I jumped right in. I started slowly at first in order to try to delay the eminent orgasm as much as possible, but the vision of this copper colored 18 year old goddess, with the firm breasts absorbing every single thrust I had, was getting to be too much. "Tell me when you're going to cum so we can cum together, ok?" I asked.

"Are you close?" asked Gabbi.

"Sort of," answered Amanda.

Than Gabbi knelt down next to her and started nibbling & sucking on her breasts while her hand diddled Amanda's clit. That basically jump-started the orgasmic convulsions.

"Oh god, yes, yes, ….. please don't stop, EITHER of you. That feels so fucking G R R R E A A A TTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHH, UGGGGHHHHHHH….
EEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Her pelvis shot up and bucked against me, she contorted, and as soon as I felt her vaginal muscles spasaming inside her, I came and came and came.

I waited a moment for her to descend from her bliss, and then pulled out slowly.

"Ohh Mr. Grayson, I never had sex like that! Wow! When Gabriela sucked on my nipples it was like there was a connection to my pussy, and with you fucking me, Gabriela sucking and biting my nipples, and her hand on my clit, I just, uh, exploded. It was AWESOME!"

"Well that's all nice and neat, but I need some of that, P L E A S E," remarked Gabbi.

I told her to come sit on the sofa, than made her scoot all the way to the front and spread her legs, and then I got Amanda to come help me. Amanda and I both knelt on the floor in front of her, and started working on her in perfect symmetry. Our tongues worked like paintbrushes, up and down opposite lips, all the way to her asshole and back, than while one worked on the clit, the other would wander in as far as it could up Gabbi's pussy. She started getting into it, and within a few minutes, she was squeezing her breasts and tugging at her nipples. As I sensed, her orgasm was upon her, I inserted one finger, than two into her cunt and started massaging her anterior walls, looking for the infamous g-spot. Unfortunately, I didn't get much time to explore because, as I was sucking the clit in between my lips, sticking my fingers into her, and with Amanda working on her poutty lips and slipping a finger into her asshole just as the second orgasm swept through her body, Gabbi became discombobulated. "oh my god, oh my god, ohhhhhh mmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ggggggggggooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Thinking Gabbi was through, Amanda with drew her finger from Gabbi's asshole and brought about a thunderous almost cry-like "NNNNNOOOOOOO!!!" from her and as Amanda reintroduced her digit, I felt another spasm in her pussy, and she groaned as the third orgasm slammed into her.

All this action got me hard again and ready for action. I flipped Gabbi over facing away from me and entered her from behind. What a fucking view. What a feeling! Despite my finger assault, she was still tight but extremely well lubricated, and I felt like my dick had never been in a more accommodating place…warm and snuggled tightly. Luckily I had already cum, so I was now in for the long haul. Since I wasn't even close, I really started getting into it. I was doing nice long steady strokes in and out, and trying to hit that magic spot inside. As I was getting more and more into it, I thought I heard her crying, or sobbing, so I stopped.

"Gabbi, am I hurting you?" I asked.

"God NO, it's just I've never felt anything like this before. It feels so damn good Mr. Grayson, I don't want it to stop. Please don't stop."

In I went again…this time plowing in and out a little more forcefully, trying to get maximum penetration. She sensed this, so she climbed up on the couch on her knees, and stuck that beautiful little ass of hers out, along with the poutty little lips, and offered them to me, as she spread her legs as far as she could. I went at it with a vengeance and within moments she started climaxing, grunting and groaning. I didn't stop, and continued right along until she came again and again, four times in all.

As she slouched down on the couch, I felt a hand grab my cock, and turn me around, "now it's time to give me some of this, just like you gave it to her, ok?"

She moved us over to the recliner, her back to me, and moved her feet backwards so that her back was parallel to the ground, and her ass jutted out. I started in on her the same way I had just done Gabbi, and a minute or two later, she climbed up on the recliner, knelt down on her knees, and offered herself to me just like her friend had done. I was hard as a rock, and not even close to cumming, but she apparently had had a head start, because as I was really getting into her, I felt her hand grab my dick, pull it out of her cunt, and point it directly at her asshole. I introduced myself very very slowly, and after the head popped in, stopped for a second to see if everything was ok. "You OK?" I asked.

"Uh huh, (pause) just be slow, ok?" she answered.

And with that, I very slowly started inching into her, till my balls were touching her. I then pulled almost all the way out, and inched in. I noticed she had started playing with herself, and that just gave me a huge green light to proceed. I started in a little less slowly, 'till I finally I was gliding in and out easily, and she was moaning up a storm. Remarkably, she came this way, which my wife, although she thoroughly enjoys anal sex, never does. I assume her diddling her clit had something to do with this.

All I can say was that it felt exquisite. And every time she came, her ass placed a death grip on my cock, which came to the point of hurting (but I wasn't complaining). After she came to her content, I pulled out and went to the bathroom to clean up. My dick was hard as a rock, which made cleaning it a lot easier. The hand sanitizer also worked wonders to get the smell off it and the area around it.

When I returned to the den, the girls where gone! Oh well, such is life. I turned the TV off, cleaned up any mess we had made, turned the lights off, and went upstairs. Seeing as how my dick was still a few paces ahead of the rest of my body, I decided to peep in and see how the girls were. Unfortunately, the door was closed, so I headed straight to my room. I took my boxers off, and snuggled in next to my wife.

As she felt me, I got her trademark comment, "Been watching porn again, huh?"

Ahh if she only knew. Let me know if you want to know what happened the next day…

arturo
arturo
71 Followers
12