Our Deprived Client

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, you're so big, just full and hard. It's great to be young isn't it?" She asked as she pulled away from Anna's face again to speak.

"That it definitely is. You sure you're ok with this?" I asked her, keeping in mind her husband and my slight concern with client/provider interaction.

"Too late now isn't it. Just, promise you won't let me fuck you. Somebody needs to have some restraint here!"

"Deal." I assured her, Just as she wrapped her second hand around my cock, pumping me at full speed.

"He may need a little visual help following dinner." Anna interjected, and with that began massaging Heather's breasts through her shirt with her right hand, as she unhooked her bra from behind with her left. Heather's breasts fell slightly heavier into her shirt as the bra loosened its support, and Anna began fishing the strap off of her shoulders under her shirt. Heather responded favorably by pulling her arms through her sleeves, allowing her shirt to fall just covering over her breasts.

"Let me." Anna stopped her from removing her shirt and began nibbling at the base of Heather's neck and clavicle. Heather moaned appreciably while Anna worked her way down to the soft, lightly suntanned, exposed flesh of her upper breasts, tracing her way with light kisses and tongue strokes as Heather began to lose focus of my cock in her ecstasy, head again thrown back into the night sky. I sat there mesmerized myself, desperately wanting them to be released as Anna worked her way down Heather's chest, and finally using her teeth between Heather's exposed cleavage to release her gorgeous tits into the night air. She immediately let loose a groan of pleasure, her nipples twisting into tight nubs, wider than the tip of my pinky finger standing half an inch of her chest. They longed to be sucked; luckily, Anna happened to have her head in the direct vicinity at the time and did just that. As she began taking each of Heather's nipples between her lips, Heather started working my cock again with her left hand, while taking Anna's dress down from around her shoulders with her right. Anna responded by wriggling free and moving her chest in front of Heather's face, keeping Heather's right breast suckled in her mouth until she was out of range, eliciting a loud 'pop' sound as it escaped, followed by another pleasurable moan from Heather.

As heather began suckling upon Anna's smaller breasts, I thought the time was about right to get Heather completely into the act. I hopped up in the seat, removing my cock from her grasp, and began to undo Heather's belt and fly. She began to wriggle in the seat, in what I thought was confirmation to begin playing with pussy, but instead she reached down and stopped me as I snuck a hand into her panties.

"No, I, I can't." She said. "I really can't let you fuck me."

"How about I just eat you out, or at least finger you." I answered, genuinely wanting to get at least part of me inside of her, regardless of the part.

"I just can't bring myself to let you do it. I'll feel, wrong letting another man touch me there, you know?" She stated, somewhat coming back to her senses.

"Can I?" Anna asked as she replaced my hand in Heather's pants.

"Ummm, fuck." Heather groaned, beyond turned on in the excitement, I knew she needed some stimulation, her pussy begging to be touched. "I can't say no to this!" Heather moaned as Anna was apparently pleading her case with her fingers. I sat back again and watched as they began to make out again, Heather reaching up between Anna's legs starting to become more enthralled in the act again. I could hear Anna's fingers plunging in and out of Heather's wet hole. Heather again began sucking on Anna's tits, nibbling at her nipples as she began moving her hand more rhythmically under Anna's dress. Anna began moaning, apparently Heather had met her mark as well.

With the two of them both brandishing their respective gorgeous breasts, and the sound of fingers plunging in and out of their pussies, not to mention the moaning and pleasurable sounds escaping them, my cock begged for stimulation. Both of them were otherwise engaged, but I needed some relief. I gripped my cock and began pumping up and down to the sight in front of me. One hot, young dirty blonde, fiery vixen; and another mature, gorgeous, voluptuous cougar. I'd challenge any man to sit back and watch without touching himself in that situation.

Luckily, I wasn't alone for long. Anna noticed what I was up to and smiled that signature devilish smile at me. "You shouldn't have to do that," She said as she broke her kiss from Heather and leaned down towards my cock. She quickly engulfed my member for the third time that night and began bobbing up and down again. Heather quickly extracted her hand from Anna's crotch and wrapped it around my dick, matching Anna's plunges with her pumps.

This continued for a few minutes when heather opened her driver's side door. She spun around in her seat and laid, face up across her seat and center console, her head settling almost into the empty void of the passenger leg space. She positioned her face next to Anna's chest again, sucking on her nipples and reached down, pulling up Anna's dress and proceeding to start finger fucking her again, all while Anna continued to bob up and down on my member. She began to speed up on my cock, and again I could feel the urge building. I threw my own head back in pleasure, enjoying the sounds of the event once again. Suddenly, Anna's hand found my dick once again, stroking me up and down slowly, but what she did next surprised me. She sat up, again slowly, and bucked back down quickly as Heather chuckled. Heather had trapped Anna's right nipple in her teeth and wasn't allowing her escape. In return, as Heather's head was just inches from my crotch, Anna began tapping my cock on Heather's head and face. Heather released Anna's nipple, producing a pained groan from Anna, who began rubbing the tip of Heather's nose with my rod. She then began rubbing it back and forth along Heather's face.

I was, of course, intrigued by how Heather would respond. I figured she would grab hold ad push me away, but instead, just as she had all night, she surprised again. She began to extend her tongue and flick up at my cock. Anna treated this as an opportunity to play around. She began meeting Heather's tongue strokes, baiting her with the head of my penis, rubbing it around her lips, pulling it away as she extended to meet it. Just when I began to laugh about this, Heather reached up, grabbed hold of my dick, tilted her head as far back as she could and swallowed my cock. Her big soft lips wrapped around my head, sucking me in, her tongue continuing to flick around vivaciously. Anna gasped at Heather's boldness, as I too, was surprised.

"Oh fuck your mouth feels so good!" I proclaimed.

"Mhmm." Was all Heather managed as she began slowly massaging my rod with her soft, wet mouth.

"I thought you didn't want..." I started to say.

"You want to blow your load down my throat or not?" Heather responded, cutting me off, as she smiled up at me from her awkward position, swallowing me again.

I took her boldness as an opportunity. I swung my legs around and sat up on my knees, allowing for more of my cock to ease down her throat. I grabbed the back of the driver's seat headrest and the steering wheel, and began to fuck Heather's face. She loved it as Anna clapped in appreciation. Anna quickly jumped out from the back seat of the car and situated herself between Heather's legs. In one swift motion, she had Heather's pants off and exposed a white thong covering her toned upper thighs and ass. She pushed the thong to one side, exposing a bare pussy, Heather was still a shaver. Anna dove in, not wasting a second.

Heather immediately began to moan with pleasure, as did I as Heather increased her speed and ferocity matching my thrusts. Watching Anna stare up at me while eating Heather out, Heather's open mouth and throat welcoming all of me down into her, and Heather groping her own tits, twisting and yanking on her nipples, was just entirely too much. Heather began to buck her hips, her body twitching, her climax coming hard and fast. After an entire night of teasing, playing around, and now being face fucked, Heather was apparently sitting on the edge when Anna reached her wet hole. Moaning and groaning, she placed her hands around my hips to stop me from thrusting, apparently overcome with sensation. She pulled her mouth off from my cock and grabbed the Back of Anna's head, screaming as she arched her back, cumming onto Anna's waiting, willing mouth. Anna smiled as she pulled back from Heather's pussy lips, juices running down her chin.

"Fuck that was amazing. Now you." Heather smiled as she looked back up at me and swallowed me whole again. This time, instead of fucking her face, she was thrusting her face up into my crotch. I bent over further to give her a better angle with which to suck me off. Anna brought her chest up to my face and pushed her breasts to my mouth. I took her nipples into my mouth, encircling them while I teased them with my tongue. Heather continued to blow me emphatically below, willing the cum from my balls. I felt the swelling beginning again.

"I'm cumming, you want this down your throat?" I asked her.

"Mhmm." Was all I got as a response. So I gave it to her. For the third time that night, I released whatever amount of semen was left in my body. Rather than pool it up in her mouth, she drove my cock as far down her throat as it would go, spilling my seed directly down into her belly. Spurt after spurt, she willing jerked me off with her throat, gagging as she swallowed every drop. She slowly pulled back, gobbling my cock for a few more strokes as she sucked what was left out of me. My knees buckled, the tightness of her throat and mouth was magical. The blowjob I had just received convinced me that this woman's sexual desire was being wasted at home, by a man that did not deserve her.

I pulled out of her mouth as I finished. She kissed the tip as I pulled away and she sat up, as energetically as I had seen her at any pint that night. A mess of saliva mixed with my cum along her lips and chin, hair tussled up everywhere.

"I need more." She stammered as she adjusted her breasts back into her shirt.

"Well, we can go back to your office an..." Anna began to answer as she stood up outside the car, bare-chested in the glow of the night moon. I was amazed at how much I still desired to fuck her. Her perfect perky tits, slightly red at the nipples from Heather's suckling begging to be played with further. Her dress still slightly hiked up at her hips. All I could think about was bending her over the hood of the car.

"No, I need to be fucked. I need to go home, now." Heather responded, wiping the semen and spit from her face with her fingers, sucking them clean.

Just as she had said, Heather couldn't wait, she dropped us back at her office and left for home almost immediately to fuck her husband. She apologized about her current state, but we told her we understood and could finish the job without issue alone. We had a ton of work to get done, so Anna and I pulled an all nighter. Heather sent us a text with a picture of her husband's cock in her mouth as he slept, her gorgeous tits on full display. I was quite impressed. The next text stated her desire to see Anna and I fuck, but greatly appreciated us finishing the job and remaining professional above all else. Anna texted back "Possibly the next time he gets out west! Excellent tits he says though!" We laughed as she responded.

We felt good that we were able to help Heather out, but wanted to go a little farther. There was a camera on Heather's computer in her office, so Anna and I finished up around 3 am and recorded a quick little show for Heather to enjoy the next time she logged in. We started the show by Anna saying into the camera "Heather, you should really bring your husband in for one of these..." and as she stepped back, I was sitting in her office chair, naked, awaiting Anna's juicy pussy to bounce up and down in my lap.

What we shot for Heather to enjoy over and over again was the most pleasurable part of that whole experience. The only way I was producing another load that night was in Anna's welcoming pussy, and that is exactly what I did. Anna spent about 5 minutes bumping up and down in my lap, highlighting the exchange with her grinding her ass into my pelvis with my cock buried deep inside. That was by far one of my favorite moves. Her complete, perfect naked body on me, encompassing my cock deep within her tight hole, gyrating back and forth. If I hadn't cum as much as I had that day, 2 minutes of that would have gotten me off, but I was still reeling from earlier events.

Due to my state, our session lasted beyond half an hour. I had her all over the office, from behind, standing with her legs wrapped around me, driving her into the wall of the office, lying on the floor, passionately kissing. We finished with Anna spread eagle on Heather's desk, both of us drenched in sweat from the event, Anna's perky breasts swaying from my pounding away at her pelvis. With her face wrenched mid orgasm, I drove in as far as I could, inseminating her, pumping her full of my hot cum, pulsing deep inside her pussy. It was the most intense orgasm I had that day, something about dumping my semen into Anna was absolutely amazing, her tight little body below me, one arm bracing herself on the desk, the other grasping at my chest, her face completely entrenched mid orgasm. Once I was empty, I took the camera and moved down to Anna's pussy as I pulled out, a pool of cum following me out of her slit, running down her ass cheeks and onto Heather's desk. We finished the show with Anna blowing the camera a kiss and waving goodbye.

The bonus I received for that trip was the largest I've seen to date...