Our Family Calendar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers

Panting hard and sweating copiously, she continued to writhe against my lips; lips that were completely soaked in her juices and almost numb from the pressure her pussy had applied.

"Ohhhhh bloody hell, that was so, so good!" she exclaimed as she finally slowed down.

She looked at the camera and stuck out her tongue as Dad took close-ups of her now-revealed pussy as she moved gingerly away from my mouth.

"Did you get all that Dad?" she asked and Dad nodded and smiled.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?" said Dad, one hand on the camera and the other on top of his wife's head as she serviced his cock, "Better get some of Angie now."

Angie was very close to her climax now. Her body too was sweating freely as my cock continued to pummel her pussy; the very wet sounds as our bodies slapped together now echoing around the room.

"Gonna cum...." she suddenly announced, "Gonna cummmmmm!"

And I realised that I too was pretty close; her actions had triggered my own responses in a big way and now things were starting to happen, but Angie would cum first.

"Here it cums," she moaned loudly, "Its cumming, its cumming – oh my God – yesssss, yessss!"

Frantically she was jerking up and down on my pole; frantically her vagina was squeezing and pulling at my cock; frantically her whole body was on fire as she peaked.

"Ooooooh, ooooooh, oooooooh!" she cried, her body now pushing hard down on me and quivering violently, "Yeahhhhhhh – love it, wonderful – oh God – yesssss, yessssss!"

But with one final frantic jerk and thrust and bounce she moved so much that my cock jerked out of her wet and wild hole and Angie cried out in shock and something akin to disappointment.

"Ooooooh nooooo!" she moaned, desperately using both hands to hold my shaft hard against her pussy, "Oooooh fuck, just when I'd cum – ohhh God that was close!"

"Ohhh God," I groaned too, "You're making me cum as well!"

Angie's hands held me tight against her wet, hot and slippery pussy as my cock erupted. My first cumshot of the day sprayed a big blast of white spunk up her body; splattering against the underside of her chin, splashing down between her partially exposed breasts. My second shot coated her belly and dribbled back down between her lips and my knob, just as another large eruption sent another wave of cum back up over her smooth pussy.

"Uuuuuugh!" I grunted as I continued to cum, until I was drained, if only for the present.

"Fuck – that was good," said Angie happily and Dad called out too.

"Brilliant – got it all!" he said, "Won't be sending that to ANY of the relatives!"

Away from us Tim and Mum were pretty busy too, although Tim was obviously doing as instructed – giving Mum a good fucking while saving his own orgasm for the camera. Mum was panting hard although her breath was erratic because she still had a sizeable section of Dad's stiff cock in her mouth and he too was getting close to completion.

I heard Mum orgasm on Tim's cock – her voice muted despite her enjoyment of the fuck; her body nevertheless giving every indication of extreme pleasure as Tim's penis powered in and out of her hole. At least all the participating ladies were happy now – although Tim and Dad would have to wait.

Because just as Dad was starting to moan that he was getting close, so Mum pulled away from both his and Tim's cocks, leaving two wet throbbing penises to wave in the air.

"Oh what...?" Dad moaned but Mum had her answer.

"You wait, both of you!" she said, "Save it for the family shot.....won't be long now!"

"Yeah, guess you're right," said Dad as he stepped out of his trousers, "But I don't think I need these now!"

The two girls had now both calmed down considerably and Liz in fact was lifting herself from my face. Once she'd regained her feet she leaned down and kissed me, our soft, wet, sex-juice smeared lips sliding lovingly together.

"Thank you Chris, that was soooo good," she said, smiling broadly and I felt myself glowing inside because I'd pleased her so well.

With Liz having moved, Angie was now visible to me, her spunk-bedecked body still astride my thighs, her hands still holding my now softening penis. Somehow her small firm breasts were now exposed, presumably by her own hand because my cum was now smeared liberally over both of them, as it was over her face too!

"Bloody hell – that was a good ride," she said ecstatically, "I wanted you to cum inside me but when you sprayed it right up and all over me like that it was almost as good."

"You didn't half feel tight!" I said, "And didn't you get wet!"

"I'm always like that," said Angie happily, "Cum like a tap, I do!"

Mum appeared with a towel and Angie began cleaning my spunk from her pussy and her front and her own juices from her thighs as she slowly moved away. Finally she dismounted and with a quick rub between her legs she was finished.

"What about that cum on your tits?" I said pointing at her painted boobs as I stood beside her, "And your face?"

"No – want to leave that there," she said, "I haven't finished yet, even if you have!"

"Ah yes, of course – its Dad's turn, isn't it?" I said, remembering that he was in the June photo shoot along with his two daughters.

"At bloody last!" said Dad as he rose from his chair where he'd been impatiently waiting, "Who's going to be on the camera while I'm at work?"

"Ha – work you call it!" said Mum scathingly as she took control of the camera, "If you're that rude about screwing your daughters then we'd better find someone else to do it!"

"Didn't mean it!" said Dad, before we spotted the twinkle in Mum's eyes, "Just a way of describing....oh wow – ooooo yeahhhhhh!"

His words fell apart because at that moment a sex-hungry Liz had crept up behind him and had reached around him to grasp his somewhat languid penis. Moments later and it was no longer languid but instead it was a solid bar of flesh now being sucked deeply into a horny teenager's mouth.

"Mmmmm, nice!" said Liz, her cheek bulging, "Tastes gorgeous!"

"Feels good too," moaned Dad before Mum pushed Liz away.

"Don't you dare!" she warned Liz, "We need him for the whole June shoot, not just for you to suck off!"

"I wasn't Mum, I was just tasting him and getting him ready. Anyway, you nearly got him off, didn't you?" said Liz defensively.

"That was different," said Mum quickly, "He's my husband – I can do what I like with him!"

Dad looked somewhat concerned by his wife's words but she was smiling broadly and he chose to ignore her as he moved to the couch, his erection still solidly leading the way.

"Alright girls," said Mum, taking control, "You two had better get in the same sort of position as you were with Chris, but change places, eh?"

"Ohhhhh!" moaned Angie, "I wanted Dad inside me!"

"Later, if you can keep him hard!" said Mum, laughing.

Liz on the other hand was looking like a cat who'd got the cream; she was already climbing over Dad's thighs, her hands already holding his cock upright as she prepared to mount him.

And Angie wasn't all that far behind as she settled her buttocks on Dad's chest; her slick pussy just inches from his mouth.....

"Ok girls, photo time," said Mum, lifting the camera from its tripod, "I want some good action snaps for the family album – and as evidence in case he ever leaves me!"

She was laughing as she saw Dad's face drop but she blew him a big kiss before bending to the camera and we could tell she was only kidding. Just as well – these photos would get us all into deep trouble if they ever ended up in a courtroom.....

"Right Angie – bring your pussy closer," she said, "Closer – yeah, that's good. Hold it!"

Dad's extended tongue was half an inch from her clit as Mum snapped away; Angie was actually trembling as the moment of contact arrived.

"Ok – go for it!" Mum said, her finger busy on the button, "Ooooh, that looks lovely!"

"Oh-oh-oh-oooooo!" moaned Angie as her father's tongue swiped from bottom to top of her slit, "Oooooh fuckin' yesssss, yesssss!"

"Mmmmmm!" moaned Dad as his tongue delivered a generous covering of Angie's slippery juices to his taste buds, "Oooooohhh, yeahhhhhh, nectar!"

This first taste of his daughter sent shockwaves all through Dad's body and they exploded at his groin where his penis reared up energetically and thrust through Liz's clasped hands. Quickly she bent down and swiped her tongue through the little smear of precum that had pumped from his tip, her lips smacking together as she enjoyed the experience.

Dad enjoyed it too; his cock jerking once again and positively gushing out a torrent of precum this time; too much for Liz to gather; instead she let it slide beneath her hand to act as a lubricant as she held and stroked his penis.

"Come on Mum, I want to get him in me!" moaned Liz, "Hurry up!"

Mum however continued to snap Angie as her silky-smooth pussy slid up and down over Dad's face; her rubbery little clit rubbing hard against his nose as his tongue delved deep into her vagina.

Dad's face was already seriously moistened by Angie's liberal emissions but he looked completely at home now; he actually had his hands clasped around Angie's bum to pull her tighter to him.

But that meant that the view was somewhat curtailed so Mum moved down his body to where Liz was champing at the bit – desperate to get into the action.

"Alright Liz – up you get!" said Mum, slapping Liz on her behind and Liz positively jumped up, pushing her pussy forward and holding Dad's lengthy penis upright once more.

"Take it slowly," said Mum, clicking away, "I want to get some nice 'first time' shots as he starts to go inside you."

"Oooh fuck, don't know if I can Mum," said Liz, her body trembling, "I need some cock in me, soon! Please....!"

"Hold it – just a few more – ok, that's it, you can have him!" said Mum, one hand on the camera, the other between her legs, "Stop when he's half way in though."

"Ahhhhhhh Mum, can't stop!" cried Liz as her father's penis slid quickly and smoothly into her slippery juicy hole, "Oh my God – that's so good – ooooohhhh!"

"Not to worry – its ok Liz – I'm getting some good photos now," said Mum cheerfully, "Carry on and I'll just keep snapping."

But Mum stopped for a moment or two as she checked Dad's notes, before she stood upright.

"Hey fellas, I know June's supposed to be Dad with the two girls but what about Tim – can't you fit him in somewhere?" said Mum, "He's a bit on his own at the moment; I can't let him have me and take photos and anyway, you've got two pussies to fill and only one cock; you could do with another one."

There was a lull in the action as Dad looked at her somewhat warily.

"Not sure I want Tim here at the moment; don't fancy getting shafted, thank you!" he said and the girls laughed.

"We'll take care of him Dad," said Angie, "More the merrier!"

Mum waved Tim forward and he appeared, his penis already glowing ruddily and glistening with precum – and stiffly erect of course.

"Where do you want me?" he asked innocently.

I could see that Mum would really have liked to suggest that he put it back in her pussy but she pointed at Liz instead.

"I want to see Liz with both ends filled," she said, "Liz, lift up so that Dad's penis is just inside you, then take the end of Tim's cock in your mouth."

I had time to reflect that Liz was going to be filled with up to perhaps eighteen inches of man-flesh if she took both cocks in their entirety and if I were involved as well she'd have a total of over two feet of cock to enjoy! Not to mention all the slippery wet spunk that three cocks could produce!

But Mum had got her photos now and Liz sank back down onto Dad's lengthy cock while Tim settled himself to stand astride Dad and thrust his penis in and out of Angie's eager mouth while all the time Dad's cock was rummaging in Angie's heated pussy.

They were working up a fair head of steam and as they did so I tapped Mum on the shoulder and borrowed the camera from her. Quickly I turned it to video setting, recording the delicious sight of Liz bouncing up and down and then moved to Angie as her mouth bulged with large helpings of her brother's penis, then down to focus on Dad's tongue at work on Angie's clit.

Having videoed a minute or so of action I turned to hand the camera back but Mum was now reclined in the chair, her legs splayed wide; one hand in her slit and the other hand tweaking a nipple; all the action had overcome her!

'Fuck the pictures – this is too good to miss!' I thought as I put the camera back on the tripod; then I turned to Mum and sank between her outstretched legs.

"Yesssss Chris, come on, please, get me off – I'm desperate!" groaned Mum, "Get down here, quick!"

With my hands on Mum's hot heaving hips I lowered my face to her pussy, arriving first at her nicely rounded belly.

I kissed the cute little depression of her belly button, which shuddered under my tongue before I descended towards her bushy triangle of dark pubes that soon began to brush against my chin. Slowly now I moved lower again, my chin parting her hairs and then sliding into a soft moist place as my tongue collected traces of salty sweat from Mum's belly.

I brought one hand down and parted her bush to create a pathway for my tongue to slide down to her clit and Mum practically leapt off the chair when I curled my tongue around her slippery little mound of flesh.

"Oooooh Chris – yesss, there, right there love," she said, her body thrashing around, "Do that! Yessss! Keep doing that!"

Mum needed to cum, that was evident and I just hoped I'd be able to get her off before the other participants all reached their climaxes, so I brought my other hand into play too. And now I could move around; two fingers gently rubbing and tweaking her clit while another two began to slide into her vagina while my tongue slipped over her lips, gathering up some of the profusion of sexy juices she was now producing.

Mum was moaning non-stop now; her body was all a-tremble; her breathing heavy and fast; her skin suffused with sweat and scent – and I hadn't even used my cock yet!

But before I did I wanted her to cum – soon, so I redoubled my efforts, which seemed to work.

"Ooooooohhhh!" moaned Mum, her lubricants and her movements increasing, "I'm nearly there, oh God, keep going, I'm nearly there!"

My fingers in her hole were being soaked now and although I was licking up plenty of juices, her pussy was still like a swamp as Mum neared her orgasmic peak; her eyes wild; her hair tossing everywhere – I wished I could have taken a photo, or lots of them!

"Fuck it – here it cums!" screamed Mum excitedly, "Cummmmmming! Ooooh I'm cummmmming!"

It took a fair amount of my strength to hold myself on her pussy as Mum jerked and jumped around in her ecstasy but I managed to do so while she threw herself around and enjoyed what just had to be an excellent ride. Eventually she calmed down and I was able to lift my face from her sloppy wet steaming pussy and to look at her face instead.

And now she was calm, just memorising the moment with her eyes shut and with a massive smile on her lips, before she opened her eyes and reached out to me.

I knelt upright and leaned forward and Mum clasped me tight to her breasts, her nipples hard against my flesh, and kissed me.

No stranger to kissing my Mum, although not exactly like this, I responded eagerly and our loving mouths bonded together, our tongues busy, our saliva shared....until we came up for breath.

"Oh Chris – I needed that so much," said Mum gratefully, "That was good – so good – thank you sweetheart. Hey, have you cum yet?"

I shook my head and Mum pulled my cock deep into her.

"You'd better," she said, "I want you to fill me!"

I was already well aroused and it took just a short while before I was hammering away to a rising crescendo of cries from Mum as she too approached an orgasm, her second one being almost as intense as her first as my strong thrusts culminated in a series of eruptions.

"Mum, Mum, ooooh fuuuuck, oooooohhhh!" I moaned as I felt myself emptying my balls inside her pussy, "Oh God – that was good, you're so hot inside."

"I'm hot stuff, kid!" said Mum, smiling broadly, "Thank you darling – that's better; just what I needed!"

We kissed once more, our naked bodies sliding erotically over one another, threatening to arouse us both once more, but other matters were now distracting me.

"Hey, we'd better get back to the action over there," I indicated, cocking my thumb over my shoulder and Mum looked up.

"Oooh yes, just in time, I think," she said as she pushed me from her and stood up, broad floods of creamy cum sliding down her legs, "Better get busy with the camera – and the towel!"

Although we thought that the action was ending, that was far from the truth as Tim looked up at us.

"I can't concentrate here," he said, "It's awkward; I want to come down there behind Liz."

With that he stepped off the settee and moved smartly around and shortly afterwards he was astride Dad's legs, only a few inches behind Liz's bouncing posterior. He leaned forward and pushed Liz so that she was leaning forward too; her well-plugged pussy now easily visible, her small anus equally visible not far above.....

"You're not....!" I exclaimed, convinced that Tim was about to penetrate her arsehole, but he shook his head.

"No – not this time!" he said, "I bet she's ready for it but later perhaps. Her pussy's wet enough to take both of us now though, I reckon!"

With that he edged forward and began sliding his cock alongside his Dad's cock into the liberal spray of sexual juices that his Dad and Liz were producing; at which point Liz seemed to cotton onto what was about to happen.

"No Tim – you'll split me!" she said, waving her hand around to ward him off, but he wasn't to be deterred.

"You'll be alright," he said brightly, his cock nudging at her hole, "You're so wet he'll slide in easily!"

He lined himself up and began to push; while I managed to find the 'video' setting on the camera, then there were some groans from Liz but instead of her recoiling, she was now pushing back at him, actually encouraging him!

"Jesussssss!" she hissed, "Aaaaaghhhhh!"

"Yeahhhhhh, so tight!" grunted Tim as he pushed harder, "Ahhhh, it's going in!"

And as I watched so her juicy vagina stretched and stretched until Tim's cock started to slide inside. In moments he was all the way up her, my view now obstructed by his body.

"Bloody hell Tim," moaned Dad, "You're squashing me too – take it easy."

At least Tim wasn't about to do anything else silly and now started to move his cock slowly in and out, letting both Liz and Dad get used to the pressure and pleasure.

At the other end Angie had been trying to watch the proceedings over her shoulder but couldn't really see much so she wiggled her rump until her pussy was once again planted tightly on Dad's face.

"Get me off Dad," she said, "I've gotta cum soon, please!"

"Mmmmmm," moaned Dad as his tongue once again got to work on her sloppy slit, sliding up and down and around her clit, over her lips and into her hole.

"Yesssss, that's better, oh God, feels good, feels good," she began moaning, her hips shaking, "Keep it there – yesss – there, there!"

Her actions were stirring Dad up at the other end too – his hips were lifting quickly, jerking his cock into Liz's well-stretched hole, almost determined to beat his son to an orgasm, or so it seemed.

"Ahh, ahh," gasped Dad as he worked hard, "Gonna cum soon Liz!"

But Angie was there first; her body suddenly flailing everywhere; her cute tits bouncing tightly; her hair flying; her hips working hard as her orgasm exploded inside her.

"Oooooh Dad – I'm cummmming!" she cried, slamming her weeping, hot, sticky pussy into his face, "Lick me; suck me – please don't stop Dad!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers