Our Family Fights Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise" he whispered and then he pulled me over until my ass was on the side of the bed and spreading my legs let the tip of his raging boner rest against my aching clitoris.

He placed my hand on the tip of his dick and almost without thinking I began rubbing it against my clit, slowly at first and then faster.

It felt really good and he must have liked it too because the faster I went the more cream he drizzled.

I was just getting going when he made me stop that and then positioning the head of his enormous cock against my slippery little hole began to push himself into me. I could feel the walls of my vagina stretch as he slowly pushed my lips apart and pushed up against my maidenhead.

There was a slight pain as he pushed further into me but nothing dramatic. Years of gymnastics must have popped my cherry because I didn't really bleed.

Before I knew it his cock was buried inside me to the hilt and I could feel the tip touching my cervix, a sensation that made me lubricate faster than ever.

He began moving in and out slowly and then a little faster.

I thought he might still pull out and shoot his semen all over my ass. He didn't. He just used that position to tug on my clit and bring me to an earth-shattering climax. Of course, with him pumping his dick in me and me squeezing down against my climax, he had to come too.

It was amazing. He came in gushes filling my pussy so rapidly that his cream overflowed around his stiff shaft and I could feel it squirting on my cervix.

As soon as I realized what he'd done, I sat up feeling his juice draining out of me.

I thought he was finished but that wasn't the case.

He was still hard and I didn't resist as he shoved his dick deep into my mouth. I loved the way he tasted with his cum and mine together, so I sucked eagerly.

Within a minute or so he was rock hard again and I kept right on sucking.

Before I knew it, he unloaded into my mouth. I let it drool off my tongue and flow over my breasts dripping into my lap where my other hand was busy rubbing my clit.

When I actually felt his cream run onto my moving hand and realized that I was rubbing off with his sperm on my fingers I came explosively, squirting just a little as I did.

Now here's where the situation gets really difficult.

I looked up and saw our mom standing in the bedroom doorway watching us.

Have you ever been in a situation where you can't stop doing something no matter how bad you want to?

That was us.

I just kept right on doing it while my mom stood there and watched me come like a slut.

She stood there in her red bathrobe and didn't say a word. She watched me finish creaming myself and then turned and walked away without saying a word.

We are so busted.

12