Our Family Physician Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my senses came to me, I pulled off my shirt and joined the "topless crowd." Susan smiled as she watched me pull the shirt off but simply stood and enjoyed Diane's caressing of her breasts and nipples. As I saw both sets of eyes watching me, I reached to my waist and undid my tan pants, allowing them to fall to the floor in a pile while I stepped out of them. Wearing only boxers that were clearly tented out by my erection, I stood and smiled at the two women.

"Take them off, Jim" was the call from my blonde wife.

"Yes, take 'em off, Jim!" echoed the brunette in front of me.

"Are you sure?" I teased.

With those words nods of encouragement, I reached to my waistband and pulled the front of my underwear out to allow my erection to poke out the top. My glands poked it's purple head up and both women politely shrieked with polite joy. Taking the encouragement, I pulled the cotton underwear down my thighs to allow Susan and Diane to once again see my entire penis uncovered. The boxers rested on the floor as I stepped out of them.

Reaching her left hand out, Susan gently grasped my erect cock and squeezed it softly. Not a rub or a tug, simply her hand squeezing it gently. As she did, she leaned forward and our mouths touched once again. As her mouth opened, I felt my wife's fingers touch my chest as Susan's breasts pinned up against my chest. As Susan and I kissed passionately, I took my right hand to her stomach and slipped my fingers into the waist of her panties.

The first touch was soft skin and the somewhat rough, unformatted texture of the front of her panties. The lace front wasn't quite as soft as the cotton panties she'd worn on her previous visit to our bedroom but I quickly forgot that feeling as my fingertips burrowed through Susan's brown pubic hair. I gently rubbed her "girl fur" before moving down to touch the top of her pussy. As was to be expected, it felt both warm and wet to my touch.

Just as I touched Susan's pussy, I felt Diane's hand release from Susan's breast as well as Susan released her grip on my erect cock. Taking that as a sign, I pulled my hand from inside the doctor's panties and stood up straight.

"Why don't we all get on the bed?" I suggested.

Both women turned to the bed and I looked down at Susan's panty clad bottom, the cleft of her butt visible to my eyes through the sheer white material.

Diane laid down on her left side and Susan joined her alongside. I sat down on my rear, my cock pointing to the ceiling and watched as the two women began to kiss in a complete show of passion. There was no time for soft lip kisses. My wife was in an impassioned oral embrace with Susan.

As I watched them kissing, I gently spread Diane's thighs apart and bent my head down to her vagina. Spreading her matted blonde hairs apart, her lips sprouted open like a flower in the springtime. I saw the sheen of her juices, so familiar to my eyes and nose, before I gently took my tongue and licked her wet pink folds. She moaned as I did this and I saw Susan's head turn slightly towards me to see what I was up to.

I focused my attention on my wife's pussy--orally pleasing her to the best of my abilities. It was very clear to me that our new-found sexual partner was definitely helping to turn my wife on. She was reacting like when we first dated I thought to myself as I felt her pussy juices cover my cheeks.

As this went on for some length of time, I felt Susan's right hand touch the left side of my face--gently tugging me and indicating she wanted me to move away from my wife's pussy. I leaned up, on my hands and knees with cock now pointed towards the two women parallel to the bed. I looked down and saw the head was covered with a coating of pre-cum that had slowly leaked while I was busy with Diane.

Susan leaned over to me and gave me a long, probing tongue kiss--tasting the taste of Diane as she did. I pulled back and looked first at Susan and then Diane. None of us said a word and I got the sense that they were waiting for me to provide some direction. Taking the initiative isn't a problem for me.

I gently pushed Susan completely onto her back and reached to her waist. I began to draw her panties down her torso and she cooperated with me by lifting her hips up. I pulled them down her thighs, allowing her dark bush to come into view to Diane and I as I pulled them off completely. I was just about to toss the panties to the floor when I decided to open them and look at the white crotch panel.

Seeing a mixture of Susan's excretions along with simple wetness, I held the panties to my nose and took an exaggerated deep breath for the viewing pleasure of both women.

"Another one for my collection," I said aloud.

"Not so fast--I can't keep buying new panties every week!" Susan exclaimed in jest.

"But these smell SO GOOD," I replied.

Tossing the panties towards Diane's dresser, I quickly forgot about the new panties and refocused on the two women in our bed.

As Susan leaned over to Diane, I saw she was moving to begin sucking on my wife's smaller chest. I decided to join Susan in orally pleasing Diane. With my mouth on my wife's right breast and nipple, I nuzzled gently and extended my left hand around the back of Susan's right thigh and rubbed between her legs. I was tempted to touch her anus but decided that wasn't the right thing to touch so early in our passion session. Instead I rubbed the rear part of her pussy lips, gently moving my fingers along the moistened slit as my tongue circled Diane's erect nipple.

I felt a hand grasp my cock and looked to see Diane's right hand had done so and she began to slowly tug on me with her hand.

After several minutes of this set-up, my back began to get a bit sore so I pulled up and Susan did likewise. Not sure exactly what the women desired, I asked them what they'd like?

"I would like to see you fuck Diane," Susan replied--followed immediately by an embarrassing giggle. "I can't believe I said that out loud!"

"What would you like us to do for you Susan?" inquired Diane.

"Whatever you'd like..." was Susan's soft reply.

I positioned Diane on her back, kissing her softly and felt Susan take my erection in her hands, moving my organ to my wife's vaginal opening. As I pulled my torso up, I felt the velvety head of my penis press into my wife's pussy lips and slowly spread them as I moved further inside of her. Susan's hand released itself and I felt her gently touch my scrotum with her finger, softly rubbing the furry skin.

Susan then moved her body so she was laying almost head-to-head with Diane on her hands and knees. She moved her upper body so her breasts, hanging straight down, were positioned over Diane's mouth. My wife puckered up and reached up for the doctor's nipple and sucked it gently.

As my cock pistoned slowly in and out of Diane, I took my left hand and rubbed Susan's butt. Soft, smooth, more fleshy than Diane's, I couldn't help myself but to gently squeeze the fleshy cheeks.

While this was taking place, I looked to see Susan and the fact her head was tilted towards the right, looking down at the sexual intercourse between my wife and I that was taking place. That was what she'd asked for, so that is what she was getting to see. A mixture of dark male pubic hair mixed in with the blonde hair of my wife initially, the my erect shaft as it pulled out of Diane, coated with her secretions, and then it started over again.

After some period of time, I pulled out of Diane and offered my erect cock to Susan. She pulled slightly away from Diane's suckling and didn't hesitate to put my erection in her mouth despite it being bathed in a coating of my wife's vaginal juices. She licked delicately with her tongue, cleaning the edges of the head and deep throating me to the best of her ability.

"Let's switch places ladies," I suggested.

Releasing my cock from her mouth, Susan rolled onto her back and slid down towards the end of our bed some. As I took my position between Susan's milky white thighs and gazed upon her brown pubic hair, matted with her own body's moisture, I motioned Diane to take a squatting position over Susan.

Once we all got into place, I had my penis inside of Susan while my wife, crouched in a position so her pussy was directly over Susan's face, was face-to-face with me. I was able to kiss her as she received oral attention from Susan. I looked down to see Susan's head moving as she worked her tongue on my wife's pussy as Diane's blonde pubic hair rubbed softly upon the doctor's chin. I realized Susan's nose had to be resting up against Diane's anal opening as she licked my wife's pussy.

Susan's pussy, as it was last time, welcomed my cock with a gush of warm vaginal fluids. No lubrication was necessary and I was able to easily glide my cock in and out of her pussy. Each stroke brought my purple head to the outer reaches of her pussy, only to be inserted back in time and time again. My mind wandered from the tongue in my mouth belonging to my wife and the pussy I was entering that belonged to our now-former physician.

After some period of time, I began to sense my orgasm was building deep inside of me. Despite having ejaculated twice about 24 hours earlier, I knew that the mini-volcano in my loins was set to erupt. I pulled back from Diane, whispering very softly, "I'm getting ready to cum!"

Diane pulled away and rolled off from atop Susan's face. This surprised Susan and as she looked up to watch Diane's body roll away from her juice covered face, I laid flatter on Susan so our faces were inches apart. The smell of Diane's juices, along with the sheen covering Susan's lips and cheeks, attracted me like a bee to honey. As I increased my entrance and exit to Susan's pussy, I used my tongue to first lick Susan's lips and then entered her mouth as well. Our tongues wrestled with one another as we shared Diane's flavor.

As I neared my climax, I felt a pair of hands delicately touch the space between my scrotum and my anal opening--Diane knew how sensitive that area was on my body--and after only a second, I erupted inside of Susan. Almost a dozen spasms from my cock pumped my semen into her. Our tongues continued to dance with one another as she felt not only my body's reaction to the orgasm but the warm fluid that was being deposited inside of her as well.

When my climax completed, I lay atop Susan breathing hard. She wrapped her arms around me, despite the fact I was now covered in a sheen of perspiration. I felt Diane reach down and gently squeeze my "onion sack" as I laid helplessly, having expended all the adrenalin that I had in me during my orgasm.

After a few moments of silent breathing, I managed to lift myself up some and looked in Susan's eyes.

"I just came a quart in you Susan."

"I know. I felt it. That felt so wonderful. That's as good as I've felt in a long time. So sensual. So soft. So sexy," she purred quietly.

I kissed her softly on the lips--no tongue necessary at this moment. Leaning up, I did the same to my wife. And then Diane bent down, her small right breast touching Susan's left breast, and the two women exchanged a kiss as well.

As I pulled out of Susan, a bit of semen followed my cock and I grabbed a towel to clean it up. I wiped Susan's pussy slowly while I watched her lay there with her eyes closed. Her pubic hair was matted but I took my time and looked at it closely. So dense in comparison to my wife's own hair--and the dark brown shade helped to foster a sense of intrigue to me. I gently took my left hand and combed my fingers through Susan's pubic hair, causing her to open her eyes for a moment before they lazily closed again while she sighed softly.

Diane watched as I rubbed my fingers through Susan's hair, knowing how much of a turn-on that must have been to me. Diane has always kept her pubic hair since she knows I find that particular feature on a woman so mysteriously attractive and sensual. The thought entered my mind that I would love to have a photo of this moment--my hand going through Susan's dark pubic fur with a bit of my semen leaking from inside the doctor's pussy--but that was not something I would dare broach on grounds of privacy.

Pushing my hand aside, Diane took my position of playing with Susan's pubic hair. She leaned forward so her face was only inches away from Susan's pubic region. Leaning further over Susan's left hip, Diane put her face into Susan's hair and then moved her mouth lower to tentatively touch her pussy with her tongue.

As Susan felt Diane's body moving to that lower position, Susan reached up and pulled Diane's right thigh indicating she should straddle Susan's head. In seconds the two women were in a traditional '69' and I had my view of Susan's pussy blocked by my wife's blonde hair.

I took the soiled towel and balled it up, putting it on another at the foot of the bed before I stood up. My cock was semi-erect as I stood and watched the two women orally pleasing each other. It dawned on me that not only was Diane enjoying Susan's pussy but she was also no doubt tasting some of my semen that had been deposited in there shortly before the oral activities had started.

Glancing down, I noticed Susan's panties on the floor and bent down to pick them up. I looked at the crotch panel but in the semi-glow of the lighting in the bedroom, I couldn't tell how excited Susan was before they had been removed. Without really thinking about it, I took the panties and placed them on my penis and began stroking my dick as I watched the women with their faces buried in each other's pussies.

At one end I could only see Diane's blonde hair buried between the somewhat plump thighs of the doctor. At the other, I could see brown hair laying on the bed with my wife's butt covering her face. The combination of the scene in front of me and the softness of Susan's panties on my cock flesh got me hard again very quickly.

The women kept up their oral pleasuring for quite some time, long enough for me to get from semi-hard to near orgasm as I continued to masturbate myself with Susan's panties. I saw Diane begin to tense up and I knew she was close to an orgasm. It was shortly thereafter when I saw Susan's hand come up around the back of Diane's right thigh and reach down between my wife's legs. Seconds later Diane began to moan, followed quickly by a loud squeal. There was no doubt in my mind she was orgasming. She tensed up briefly and then simply collapsed much the same as I had done on top of the same person some time earlier.

Diane then rolled off of Susan and I saw the looks on both women's faces--tired, relaxed, happy and quite messy. They both looked up to see me masturbating--seeing that Susan's panties were being taken advantage of for the second night in a row in this room.

I quickly blurted out, "I'm going to cum again..."

Susan quickly sat up and arranging the towel under her torso, she said, "Let me help you Jim."

Diane, remaining on her back, tilted her head to the side so she could see Susan's head from the side.

I took a step towards Susan, dropping her panties in the process and positioned my cock in front of her awaiting open mouth. She took it in and I instantly felt her tongue under the head, licking the sensitive skin. I knew it was only a matter of moments...

First a blast, followed by several others. Not as powerful as earlier in the evening but clearly enough to make Susan know what had just happened in her mouth. She waited for the spasms to stop and carefully licked me clean before releasing my softening dick from her mouth.

As she licked her lips as my cock dropped from her mouth, she said, "That was a first!"

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"That was the first time I've ever swallowed a man's semen."

"Really?"

"Yes. I never, well, it always seemed sort of nasty to me," Susan responded.

"Why did you do it now?" Diane asked.

"That's a good question. I've crossed several bridges with you two and it just seemed like it was time to do that. Was it okay, Jim?" she questioned.

"Okay? Are you kidding? It was fantastic. You can do that to me ANYTIME you want!" I replied.

Catching my wife's eye, I recanted that statement.

"Well, let's say you can do it anytime the three of us are together and you want to."

Diane smiled and said, "That's better."

Susan looked at Diane but didn't seem to understand that last comment but decided to ignore it.

"I hope I don't upset you but I'd really like to rinse my mouth out," Susan inquired.

I chuckled at that statement.

"You know where the bathroom is. And I certainly can understand why you'd like to rinse. Maybe floss too?" I added.

"Actually I think I could use a shower now. Are you ladies interested in joining me?"

In unison, they both got off the bed, picked up the towels that were strewn about and put them in a pile. Susan then patted naked into our bathroom and I watched her butt cheeks as she walked from the bed to the bathroom.

Diane ended the brief silence with, "Why don't you get the water started and I'll put this pile in the laundry room. You don't think we'll be needing any of these anymore tonight, do you?"

Looking at the clock and seeing it was nearly midnight, I shook my head 'no' and walked to the bathroom.

Susan was finishing her rinsing when I walked in.

"I think I'm going to brush my teeth. I'll be right back, I'm going to get my things," the doctor said as she exited the bathroom, her right breast briefly rubbing against my upper arm as she left. Once again, I watched her butt cheeks bounce a bit as she walked back into the bedroom to where her overnight bag was. She bent over at the waist to access the bag, which was on the floor. Her butt cheeks spread a bit and I could see a glimpse of her pussy from my vantage point as she dug into the bag.

Susan stood up with a cosmetics bag in her hand and turned back towards the bathroom when she realized I'd been watching her.

She said playfully, "What are you looking at?"

"Just making sure you didn't get lost," I replied.

Susan smiled at me as she walked back towards the bathroom and Diane walked into the room at the same time. Susan put her small bag on the sink counter as I got the water running and we all got in the shower once again, just the same as two weeks previous. Foregoing washcloths, we each soaped out hands made sure our two partners were completely clean from forehead to toenails and all openings in between. We would periodically stop the water while we soaped each other.

As Susan was getting cleansed, I was washing her back while Diane was cleaning her front. As I soaped my back with my two bare hands, I moved lower to her butt cheeks--I couldn't help but gently grasp and squeeze them. She had a much more rounded butt than my wife did and there was something about the plumper bottom that made her so attractive to my hands. Susan bent forward slightly as I was beginning to touch her crack and as she did, my right hand happened to be headed downward. My soapy index finger stopped at her anus and without really thinking, I slowly inserted the tip in her rear opening. As soon as I did so, I wondered if she would be okay with it?

My finger went into her butt opening to the first knuckle and she moved her torso gingerly as her opening seemed to relax and allow my finger's entrance. I held it there for just a couple of seconds before removing it. "That's something to explore another day," I thought to myself.

I don't think Diane realized I'd slipped my finger into Susan's butt and since Susan didn't say anything out loud, I decided to just continue with my cleaning.

Once we were all done showering, after the two ladies had made certain I was good and erect once again with their vigorous 'cleaning' of my cock with their soap-covered hands, we finished and dried off.