Our First Meeting

Story Info
You meet for the first time.
1.3k words
4.14
13.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in front of me, you seduce me with just your eyes. I see you looking me up and down, but your eyes hesitate at the growing bulge in my pants. A soft gasp escapes your lips as you unconsciously lick your lips. Seeing this only makes it grow quicker. I take a step towards you, my hand slipping up to your cheek, pulling you close, and softly I kiss you. My hand starts to slide back, towards your neck and through your hair. Our lips part and our tongues meet for the first time. Heaven.

I pull away from you and gently pull my shirt off. Quickly you are beating me, taking two pieces off for every piece of clothing that I remove. Intrigued by your beautiful body, I take your hand and twirl you, making sure to get a good look at that sexy butt of yours. I lean back in to kiss you, but as I do I lean down and pick you up, carrying you to the nearest bed.

As I lay you down, our lips part and mine travel down your neck. Caressing every inch on its way, licking softly, moans escaping you. My hands lead my mouth, passing over your nipples as I kiss between your breasts, feeling them harden beneath my light touch. My hard cock lightly brushes against your leg as my mouth kisses over your stomach. I raise my head, inhaling the sweet aroma of your dampening pussy. How sweet it smells. I start to massage your feet, rubbing them gently, slowly taking a toe into my mouth. Sucking on it gently, my tongue tracing around it, then kissing up your foot.

My hands now massaging your calves, I kiss ever so softly up, slowly licking and using my lips to caress every inch I pass. There is no need to push your legs apart as my hands go higher, you are spreading them wide, anticipating the feel of my tongue and cock. I slowly travel further, taking my time, teasing you. Feeling you squirm every time my lips part and I let my tongue out of my mouth. My lips kissing across your knees, my hands come in contact with my first touch of your wetness. How wonderful it feels. Wanting desperately to play with you, I make my hands go past, my mouth traveling quicker now though.

I must taste you, but I want to tease you. What will I do? My hands caressing your soft breasts, kneading them gently, your erect nipples being rolled between my fingers. My tongue half way up your inner thighs, the aroma is intoxicating, skipping the last few inches, I dive in. Surprising you, a loud moan and a soft gasp leaving your mouth, I make sure not to touch your clit, but savor every last drop that I can get. Mmmmm. You are so sweet and wonderful, just as I have imagined. Licking slowly, moans escaping both of our lips, I lick down and up. Going as far down as the juices have dripped, and up, just short of your clit. I can feel you getting wetter, my face getting covered, a drop forming on my chin. Oh how I love to eat you out.

My tongue sliding into your pussy a little, wiggling around, I decide I must explore this wonderful gift from God. One hand continues to play with your nipples, the other slowly comes down to enter your pussy. My tongue back to licking your juices. Savoring them all, I lick your inner thighs clean, then proceed with your lips again. I still have not touched your clit. Slowly, one, then two fingers are deep inside you. They are pushed deep and quickly, making you emit a light scream of surprise and pleasure. Wiggling them around inside of you, exploring ever crevice, searching for your infamous g-spot. I lift my head for a short while to give my chin a break, looking up at you.

You smile, giving me a look of pure ecstasy. I lower myself to you again, this time, taking you clit into my mouth, sucking gently but firmly. My teeth bite down softly, rolling it gently between them, the edge of my tongue starts to flicker over it quickly. Feeling you squirm from the instant pleasure, the wiggling helps my fingers find your g-spot. Your juices coating my face and fingers, shuddering from the excitement. My talented tongue going to work on your clit. Sucking it in, rolling it around my mouth, my fingers wiggle more and more. One goes left and the other right. Deeper and deeper they go, one up, the other down. My other hand, still massaging your breast, rolling your nipples, squeezing them firmly. I feel you bucking from the excitement, trying to grind your pussy in my face harder, getting my fingers deeper in you.

I pull my fingers out, tracing them up your body, them licking the trail of residue to your lips. I kiss you passionately. You taste your sweetness on my lips, our tongue intertwined. You break away from the kiss when you feel my throbbing cock on your thigh, sliding closer and closer to your pussy. Our tongues tangled together, one hand supporting me, the other brushing the hair from your cheek. My fingers caressing their way down your neck, kissing you more and more passionately.

I can feel your juices running down your wet lips against the head of my penis. Slowly I push, enjoying every inch, sliding deep inside of you. Our kiss breaks as the moans escapes our lips, both of us on cloud nine. Half way in you now, I stop, not ever imaging you could feel so good. Mmmmm. My lips traveling down to your neck and shoulder, kissing, nibbling, caressing. Supporting myself with both hands, I pull out to just the edge of you, the cool air of the room hitting the wet shaft drying the warm juices. Looking in your eyes, seeing you are not expecting it, I ram all of my hard cock deep inside of you, fast, hard.

A scream of pleasure coming out of your lips as the sudden pleasure forces an orgasm to squeeze and milk my cock. You feel so wonderful with me deep in you. I start to thrust with more consistency rather then savoring every slow or fast motion, a steady in between stroke, but a full stroke at that. As I pull out of you, I feel your pussy lips wrapped around the base of my cock, grabbing my shaft, not wanting to let me out. Pushing back inside of you, my mouth kisses down your neck, past your shoulders, and I find a nipple with my mouth. Sucking gently on it, rolling my tongue around, I can feel your hips gyrating and coming up into me, matching my strokes. I realize I need to change my motion to throw you off. Slowing down, just to let my excitement stop a little, taking smaller strokes. You have me so hot that I want to cum, but I want to wait until I feel your next orgasm.

After calming a little, thrusting deep inside of you and I switch my mood. I go from making love to you into fucking you. I thrust deep and hard, faster and faster with every stroke. The head of my cock bottoming out with some of the strokes, your pussy getting tighter and tighter. I can feel it coming on, your mouth opens, a scream tries to escape, yet there is no noise. Your entire body gets stiff as I aim the head towards your g-spot that I found earlier, muscles contracting and milking me. I look into your eyes, our lips meet and I join you in the most wonderful orgasm anyone has ever experienced. Both of our bodies shaking, tears come down your cheek from the extreme pleasure. After our kiss you have the "that was wonderful" look about you. I ask, "Are you ready to get started now??"