Our First Meeting

Story Info
Couple that meet online meet in real life for the first time.
1.6k words
4.17
18.2k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have counted down the days for weeks now. I can't believe today was the day I was to finally have you in my arms. Your flight was canceled until tomorrow. I know it's only one more day, but I am so anxious I can't stand it. You tell me you will make the wait worth my while.

I sadly say, "Goodbye" and "See you tomorrow."

As I hang up the phone, I get a knock at the door. It's 1am; who could that be? As I open the door, my heart drops. As bad as I want to, I cannot utter a word. From your gorgeous eyes, to those sexy juicy luscious lips, and those strong sexy arms. You look good enough to eat! You no sooner get in the door than you push me against the door and shove your tongue in my mouth. I gladly let you take all control. You pin my arms above my head and move your hands along my face and down my whole body. My body feels on fire by your touch and I want to explore every aspect of you! Physically, mentally, and emotionally, I am all yours and you are all mine.

You kiss my neck and whisper in my ear, "You belong to me and I am going to show you how much I have longed to feel every part of you."

"I am all yours," I tell you.

You press your body against mine and I can feel the hardness in your pants against my thigh. As you turn to walk towards my room, I grab you and push you against the door.

"I didn't get to say hello!"

I trace your lips with my tongue and dart my tongue in your mouth and back out. I gently bite your bottom lip and slowly suck where I just bit you. You taste so good! I kiss your face and move around to your neck, kissing and lightly biting. I get on my knees in front of you. I unzip your pants and pull out your thick hard cock. I slowly start to lick and lightly suck on him. Getting him wet; I want to take in all of him. I start shoving your hard cock down my throat. Harder and farther each time. I have no gag reflex, so the more I take the harder he gets. I pull you out of my mouth and spit on him. I open my mouth wide and shove him down my throat as far as I can get him. You taste so good. I can't get enough!

I tell you, "I want to taste you and want you to fuck my face."

I rub your cock across my lips and lick from top to bottom! Putting him in my mouth, you grab the back of my head and start to shove your cock deeper and deeper in my mouth. I gag a few times, you are just so thick! The faster you go, the tighter your grip gets on my hair and the harder your cock gets in my mouth. You tell me you are going to cum. I start to suck harder as you thrust in my mouth. One final thrust and you squirt your hot juices down my throat. I continue to suck and lick to make sure I get it all. I stand up and you pull me towards you and shove your tongue in my mouth. I tell you how good you taste and I want more! You tell me we have all night and I have to wait.

I walk you to my room, where I undress you. I want to feel and touch every inch of your body. You have got to be the sexiest man alive. You pull me in front of you and push me on the bed. You crawl on the bed and start licking, biting and sucking on my thighs. You kiss all the way up my body taking extra time on my nipples. You lick all the way up my neck and to my lips.

Looking me in my eyes you say, "You are so beautiful, Matasha! I am going to show every inch of you just how much I missed you and thought about you the whole time I was away. I've thought about you everyday and appreciate the patience and loyalty you have shown to me. You are mine and mine only!"

You see a black scarf on my nightstand and tie my hands above my head.

"Be a good girl and don't move those hands!"

You passionately kiss me and my body aches for your kiss and touch. You drag your hand down my body around the inside of my thighs, pulling my legs apart. Tracing my lips with your fingers, parting them, and slowly pushing your middle finger inside me.

"What are you so wet for, Matasha?"

"You!" I reply.

Shoving two fingers inside, you ask, "Tell me what do you want, baby?"

"I want you!"

You position yourself between my legs and start to kiss, lick, suck and lightly nibble on my clit as you continue to fuck me with your fingers. I moan in approval. My legs start to quiver as you trace your tongue around my clit and lick around my pussy hole. You dart your tongue deep inside me and start sucking and slurping my juices.

"Your pussy tastes so sweet, baby."

Licking up and down my pussy from my clit to my ass and back up to my hot spot, you trace my ass with your finger - slightly sticking it in; seeing if I disagree. I moan and push my pussy and my ass towards you. I feel like my body is going to explode. You suddenly stop; you see my hands moving.

"Didn't I tell you to be good and not move?"

I shake my head, yes.

"I can't hear you!"

"Yes, you did. I'm sorry," I say.

"Now you will be punished for not being a good girl and listening."

You come up and slap me in the face with your cock. Grabbing me by the throat, you shove your tongue in my mouth. You slap me in the face with your cock again and say, "Be a good girl and don't move!"

"Okay," I say.

When you go back between my legs, and go to kiss my pussy, you notice white thick cum dripping out.

"Did you cum before told to?"

"Yes," I say nervously.

"You know this means I have to do it again. I want to see that pussy drip for me!"

You start working my clit with your tongue so crazy, I can't help but try to squirm away. You grab my hips and pull them down towards your face.

"Oh no, you don't!"

Shoving your fingers inside me, and flicking my clit so crazy, I scream. Begging you to stop; I can't take anymore!

"Brandon, I'm sorry! I will wait for you every time. I won't be naughty anymore."

My words drive you over the top; you are pounding my bad little cunt with your fingers and sucking my clit as you flick it with your tongue.

I scream, "I am going to cum for you, baby!"

Rubbing your face in my pussy, I squirt my sweet water in your mouth and lay motionless; almost paralyzed.

"There's my girl!" you say.

You flip me over... rubbing and slightly smacking my ass with a light sting.

"Your ass is so big and sexy," you say.

"It's your ass, baby!" I tell you.

You lean down and bite both cheeks. You spread my cheeks apart and tell me to bring that ass up for you. You start to lick and trace my hole with your tongue; sticking your tongue in and out of my ass. Getting lost in the moment again, I don't notice you mounting me. You shove your thick throbbing hard cock deep in my pussy. I instantly climax. With every thrust I have small orgasms. You smack my ass and watch it shake.

"Fucking beautiful," you say, as you shake your head in disbelief that all this is yours.

You grab my hair and pull it back. You start thrusting harder and harder, feeling like you're in my stomach, hitting every wall. I gasp! You pound my pussy so hard I think I am going to rip in half. You stop abruptly and flip me over. As you slowly slide your hard member inside me, you look deep into my eyes.

"Is it everything you thought it would be?"

"No, it's more!"

You reach up and untie my hands. I wrap my hands around your face and you kiss me like I've never been kissed before; with so much love, respect and devotion. I pull back.

"Brandon, I love you so much. I know this sounds crazy, but I do."

You smile at me, lean down, and kiss me the same way again.

"Matasha, I love you too, baby."

You put my legs on your shoulders, using my shoulders for the right balance, and instead of fucking me you start to make love to me. Long deep thrusts - not slow - but at a pace that makes my whole body shake and quiver and we both climax together. You lay on my chest for a few minutes taking in the intensity of what just happened. You roll over next to me and pull me towards you. We lightly kiss each other, lay in each other's arms and pass out.

I wake up an hour or so later. I slide down to your cock and put him in my mouth. I want some more of you and this is a great way for me to wake you up! (I think to myself how perfect you are for me. You fulfill my every need physically, mentally, emotionally and now sexually. I can't wait to see what's in store for our future. I wholeheartedly love you and will do anything to make you happy.)