Our First Threesome Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan:

We sat at our kitchen table talking from some time, and again I found myself attracted to Katie's calmness and apparent comfort with silence. She smiled a lot and had pretty teeth.

We all talked and laughed about the best way to get started with the whole thing. Cuddling and massages were brought up. I remembered that I had just spent the morning shopping at the fish markets, and suddenly I became worried that I smelled like cod and scallops. With as much smoothness as I could manage, I excused myself to take a quick shower.

Michelle:

"I want to be sure that everyone is comfortable with what happens here this evening, so why don't we talk about boundaries for a bit." Ethan sounded so reasonable.

"I think we should take it slowly." I said. "Perhaps we could start off with a nice massage. Two people could massage the other person. We even have a massage table we could use."

"That's fine, but I am incredibly ticklish," said Katie. "I'm actually not very good at being touched. But I'm fine with whatever." She seemed unable to articulate specific boundaries.

I wasn't comfortable with "whatever" being the boundary and I felt the need for something more concrete. "There are some safety issues here," I said. "I don't feel comfortable with actually having genital contact until we know each other better."

Katie looked startled. "No, definitely not! I don't want to have actual sex."

Ethan said, "Why don't we say that heavy petting is okay and before we do any more than that we'll check in with everyone involved?" Again, this sounded very reasonable. Katie and I both agreed, and then we all sat around in silence again until Ethan suggested that we light some candles. Propelled into action, we headed for the bedroom.

Ethan:

When I returned clean and re-dressed, we all went into our bedroom. A voice in my head pointed out that I was heading into the bedroom with two beautiful women, and my heart began to pound. We sat on the bed and talked, and then we cuddled.

I spooned with Michelle who was herself spooning Katie, all of us dressed and lying upon the sheets. I had my arm around my wife, and it felt so strange to have my hand on Katie's shoulder. Another woman's shoulder. Therein began a bizarre conflict of emotions in my mind that would last for the entire evening: "This feels nice. I hope this is really okay."

Next, I took off my shirt and lay face down on the bed. Michelle's hands on were familiar in the way they ran across my back. Katie's hands felt boldly nervous, or nervously bold, and I fought the temptation to roll over, give her a hug, and say, "Hey, it's okay, we're with you!"

Michelle:

In the dim light from the candles, I again started to feel as though I were in a different reality. Was this my life? Ethan and Katie looked incredibly beautiful and I was filled with love for both of them. Why shouldn't we be intimate with other people, I thought. Isn't it just another form of communication? Isn't this a way to connect with people? What else is life about other than communication? We decided that Ethan would get a massage first. He took of his shirt and lay in the middle of the bed. I got out the massage oil and Katie and I started rubbing his back. She was self-conscious and her movements were tentative and uncoordinated. She apologized for her lack of skill. I felt a deep sense of tenderness for her, and I smiled at her. She reminded me of my younger self, and I felt as if I were connecting with myself at the same time that I was connecting with her.

When it was Katie's turn to get a massage, we found out that she was not kidding when she said she was extremely ticklish. Even in the middle of her back, where most people are not ticklish, she would squirm and giggle with any touch. Ethan and I varied the firmness and direction of our massage technique to no avail. After a few minutes, it became obvious that she was tolerating this, but not really enjoying it.

"This is good for me," she said, as if she were taking some sort of unpleasant medication.

Ethan:

When Katie slipped off her bra, my first thought was, "I can't believe this girl has fake tits!" She didn't, of course. They were just really, really fantastic—the beautiful, round, firm boobs of a healthy 21-year-old American girl. I tried not to stare.

Michelle:

Then it was my turn for a massage. The difference in Ethan's hands and Katie's hands made an interesting contrast. Then Ethan rolled me over and started touching my breasts. I looked questioningly at Katie to be sure she was okay with this. She nodded her assent, and the heavy petting continued. I motioned for her to take off her bra, which she did, and then Ethan was feeling the breasts of two different women at the same time. I looked at him to see if this was blowing his mind and I saw that it was. I was filled with happiness and I felt my inhibitions melt away. At that moment, whatever happened was more than okay with me. Whatever happened was meant to happen. Whatever happened was what happened and we would deal with the consequences of it. Once again, I had the sense of being more alive than ever before. All of a sudden, Ethan jumped off the bed and took off his pants and boxers. He had a huge boner and a wide grin.

"Ethan's pants are coming off!" I shouted exuberantly. Then I turned to Katie. "Is this okay with you?" I asked.

"Sure," she nodded. I looked closely at her face, but she really did seem fine with it.

I pushed Ethan down on the bed and used some massage oil to lubricate his cock. I began stroking it and I indicated to Katie that she should keep massaging his chest and arms. I was filled with a wild excitement that seemed more spiritual than sexual. I felt that in some way, we were connecting on a level that went beyond our bodies. I felt that by including Katie in our most intimate activities, I was providing some sort of healing for her at the same time as I was giving Ethan an experience that was truly important for him. I encouraged Katie to straddle Ethan and look into his eyes while I started sucking his cock. "Kiss him!" I told her as I engulfed him.

"I'm not a good kisser," she said worriedly.

"It doesn't matter at all," I replied. Ethan's cock was harder than I had ever known it to be. I could only imagine what was going on in his brain. This experience was much more intense than I had thought it would be. When I looked up from my blowjob and saw Katie kissing Ethan, I felt as if I was the one kissing him—like Katie and I were actually the same person. It was a beautiful feeling and again I was filled with love for both of them.

"Would you like to switch places?" I asked her. She shook her head, smiling demurely.

Ethan:

Michelle pulled her lips off my cock, looked up at us, and asked Katie, "Do you want to trade places?"

I was stunned. Did she really say that? That's when I realized that Michelle was "all in" to this experience; she wasn't holding anything back, and I felt a rush of happiness and appreciation for her. At the same time, I was strangely relieved when Katie laughed, shook her head No, and said something about not wanting to rush in to things too fast.

Katie leaned over me and said something in my ear about "giving me easier access." Her fabulous boobs were right there, and I delighted in feeling her up like a teenager in heat. I traced their curves with my fingers, I kissed and licked her nipple (she laughed, and it was cute), and my senses seemed to overload with excitement and pleasure. My mind began a slow meltdown.

Michelle said she thought Katie and I should kiss. I expected Katie to politely decline again. She didn't. We looked at each other (green eyes!), we kissed, and I felt like I was 16 again, frenching my first girlfriend on a Ferris Wheel at the town fair. We kissed lightly, then deeply, and she laughed and said she wasn't a good kisser. Again, I fought the urge to say, "Hey, you're fine! Here, do this..."

Soon, Katie was straddling my chest, smiling down at me, her long hair spilling over her heavy boobs, while Michelle alternately worked my cock with her hand and throat. It was all too much to take in, and...I couldn't cum. Stage fright? Overload? I don't know. It was just too unfamiliar.

Michelle:

Ethan sat up and reached down to take off my pants. "Michelle's pants are coming off!" I exclaimed enthusiastically. Then I looked over at Katie.

"Is this too much for you?" I asked. "You can tell us to stop anytime."

"No, it's fine, really," she said, smiling. She didn't seem as nervous as before.

Ethan gently pushed me down and buried his face in my pussy. He loves to go down on me and I knew he had always wanted to do this with another person watching. It felt wonderful, as always, and was even more exciting to look over and see Katie right next to us. She had an expression of concentration and slight amusement on her face, as if she was having a good time. She seemed content to just watch this part.

Although Ethan is excellent at giving oral pleasure, I was too keyed up to be able to cum. I enjoyed his ministrations for a while, then sat up and made him lay down again. His cock had softened in the meantime, so I took the entire shaft into my mouth, tickling his balls with my tongue. I love to feel him get hard in my mouth, his cock going further into my throat as it firms up. When he was good and solid, I prepared to mount him. I looked over at Katie with a questioning expression, wondering if this was taking it too far. She nodded her encouragement to me, and I turned my attention to Ethan. He had an expression of excitement and wonder on his face. I felt like I was making his dreams come true. As I lowered myself onto his shaft, I stared directly into his eyes, and then glanced over at Katie, who was watching us intently.

Ethan:

Michelle sensed that I was stuck on 'pause'. She asked what I needed. Soon, Katie was lying beside me while Michelle slipped off her own panties and then straddled me, burying my cock inside her. My beautiful wife leaned down to kiss me, and as our tongues swirled I was amazed and thrilled with this realization: nobody, no matter how attractive they are, will excite me like my wife does. In a flash, I realized with complete certainty that our attraction and excitement goes way beyond the surface—it's based upon really knowing each other. This realization made my heart soar. I didn't have to worry about the consequences of becoming obsessed with another woman, or about another woman making me feel better than Michelle can. Neither would happen.

Katie admired our kiss and said we could be porn stars. We laughed at that, and I let go of all hesitations. The familiarity of Michelle riding me was just what I needed, and I thrust into her without reservation. Katie's hands wandered over us, and the world spun in pleasure. I came hard, exploding deep into my wife.

When the world stopped spinning, Michelle slid off my shaft and lay down to the other side of me from Katie. We all lay there together, and I was almost overwhelmed by the closeness and affection that I felt for them both. I've never felt so content as that moment, with these two beautiful, fascinating women resting their heads upon my chest.

Michelle:

I started riding him and I could feel his hesitation. I smiled at him and told him to cum for me. He looked from me to Katie, then reached out and touched one of her boobs with one hand and one of mine with the other. Katie was sitting on the bed next to us and I put my arm around her, wanting her to share in the climax. Ethan was getting close to cumming and I could tell by the electricity in the air that it was going to be incredibly intense for him. He moaned aloud and his eyes rolled back in his head, and then he was looking from me to Katie and back again as he emptied his body into mine. At the moment of Ethan's orgasm, I felt a complete union between the three of us, as if there was no separation, as if we were one person, but bigger than one person. It was a pure experience of energy and sensation, as if all barriers had been blown apart.

Afterwards, I felt giggly and high. I lay back on the bed and enjoyed watching Ethan come back to his senses. Katie seemed to have lost all trace of nervousness and was happy and relaxed. We realized we were all hungry and I dished up some carrot cake I had made the day before. It was late and Katie had to get back home, so we said goodbye. We promised to meet again as soon as her busy schedule would allow.

"Did that blow your mind?" I asked Ethan after Katie had gone.

"I'm not sure yet what that did to me," Ethan replied.

Ethan:

In so many ways, our threesome experience has been different than I imagined. For starters, I didn't expect things to progress so fast from the time we met Katie to the time we were all tangled in bed together. It happened faster than my mind could really process. That's not a bad thing, and maybe it was good that my mind didn't have a chance to get more in the way.

I had worried that after this experience I'd silently obsess over the "other woman," perhaps becoming more attracted to her than to my wife. I had worried that the excitement of somebody new would leave me less attracted to my wife. None of that happened. Instead, I've found myself far more attracted to Michelle than before, and our relationship seems far stronger: We talk more, we listen more, we try more new things together, and yes, our sex lives are far better, too. I've been amazed and impressed at her boldness and her trust, and I'm ever more attracted to and turned on by the ways she knows me -- like nobody else can.

Lastly, I thought this experience would feel more like watching a porn film, or like being at a strip club, with everything just about the physical experience. For me at least, I felt deeper feelings than just physical. Throughout this, I felt a new level of love for Michelle, and something definitely more than just physical for Katie -- a strange mix of care, concern, worry, and respect. Perhaps that, and the fact that I had never experienced a one-night stand, is the reason I've had a difficult time with Katie's immediate disappearance from our lives. I wonder how she's doing.

What's next for Michelle and I? For starters, we'd love to see Katie again. The comfortable and respectful environment we all shared is worth revisiting. It's true that I'd love to go down on both these beautiful women at once, side-by-side, and blow both their minds with what I learned in all those years, but that's probably more my fantasy than theirs. Really, beyond anything else, I'd love to do whatever I can - whatever they need - to give both these women similar memories of meaningful, caring pleasure as they have given me.

Michelle:

I wondered if Ethan had had the sort of spiritual oneness experience that I had. Somehow, I doubted it. Most people would probably regard feeling that you and another person are actually the same person as insane. Perhaps I was insane—I wouldn't be surprised. The experience that I had was real to me, however, and it felt so beautiful and loving.

"Shall we do it again sometime?" I asked Ethan.

"Um, that's a no-brainer," he grinned.

12