Our First Visit to a Couples Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy sensed my nearness to cumming, and she started sucking and stroking my cock harder than before. Still holding her head in my hands, I asked her, "Are you going to swallow for me, my sweet slut?"

She nodded yes, and then sucked me fully into her throat, her lips touching my pubic bone. It was a thrill I had never experienced, and I felt the pressure in my balls explode. My cock erupted in her mouth, sending seemingly countless hot ropes of semen down her throat. The intensity of my orgasm was amazing, and her continuing to suck my cock as it drained its load made me groan loudly. I asked her to stop only because the sensitivity of my cock was overwhelming after the intensity of my orgasm waned.

I leaned back and my cock slid from Kathy's beautiful lips, glistening from a mix of both our juices. I told her, "That was wonderful," and I pulled her up to me and kissed her deeply.

She replied,"You are very sweet, and I want to be with you again."

The four of us spent the next 15 minutes coming down from a fantastic physical and mental high. We dressed, exchanged kisses, hugs, and phone numbers, and left the club. Janet and I had been physically pleasured and satisfied to a degree we had never experienced.

The trip home was quiet, as we both reflected on what had happened. A new dimension had been added to our intimacy, and the pleasure we realized that night was equaled only by our delight in seeing each other reach new heights of passionate fulfillment. Our kiss good night and testaments of our love for each before drifting off into a deep sleep were the most meaningful ever.

12