Our Friend Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaywesal
Jaywesal
121 Followers

"When they finally realized I was standing there and the initial shock was over Martha had me strip and come to the bed. Getting her sister to move up on all fours she had me fuck her while she watched." Sam hesitated as he watched my hips press against my fingers and I bit my lip hard as my orgasm overtook me. "The movie you saw me watching today was one of many that the three of us made over the years.

"OHHHFUCKKKK!!!" My climax came crashing down!

"Would you like to see them someday?" Opening my eyes and looking at Sam I could see beads of perspiration on his forehead as he stared at my fingers and cunt.

"YESSSSSS...YES!...YESssss..." I couldn't believe how hard I had just cum! I sat trying to catch my breath, my fingers resting listlessly against my wet sex.

Sam watched me for a few minutes and finishing his beer stood up. "Beth I've really enjoyed this afternoon. Are you going to tell Jon all about it like you said?" I looked up at him and nodded. He smiled at me "I better be going. I'll talk to you later, just hope he doesn't get to upset."

I managed, "He won't." and a smile and wave as he went out the door. I saw there for a few minutes trying to collect my thoughts, and gain my strength to get up out of the chair. I couldn't believe all that had happened! Splashing some water on my face I started preparing dinner for when Jon got home. 'Jon!? Oh my!' He wasn't going to believe this I thought to myself...

Jaywesal
Jaywesal
121 Followers
12