Our Gang

Story Info
A college reunion that would not be soon forgot.
2.6k words
3.73
107.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had begun innocently enough, fifteen of us reunited several years after graduating from college, sitting around having drinks joking and teasing one another, recalling some of our more glorious and not so glorious moments together in school, recalling some of those girls we'd fucked, what hot little cunts they were, and wondering whatever became of them.

In the course of our conversation we discovered that despite the fact that we all hung out with one another a lot during those four years in college we all never fucked one and the same girl. We joked about which one of the many that we had all had individually would have been a likely candidate for a gang bang.

Then it was Mike, the most forward and adventurous one among us, that chuckled and said "you know it is not too late for us to have such an fuck!!!" which we all greeted with a roar of laughter, but then we realized, by the look on Mike's face, that he had been serious in his suggestion. We each looked at one another and soon we each started, somewhat hesitantly at first, half-joking, half-serious expressing what we thought such an experience would be like.

With each round of subsequent drinks we started talking more like we were actually planning such a gang bang than just dreaming what it would be like. As our evening began to come to a close we realized that we had in place a plan and that each of us was willing to go about our designated role in making sure not only that we would enjoy ourselves but everything would come off as we had planned.

To me, however, because I lived here in the city and knew my way around its environs, fell the responsibility of finding the hot little slut that would service our hunger. We all had agreed that we didn't want to engage a hooker for both health and financial considerations and that we wanted to make quite sure that any woman that agreed to our desires that it would be strictly consensual. The coming Saturday night would be the time for our gang bang so it was incumbent on me in a short amount of time to come up with a willing participant.

It was for that reason I was anxiously now sitting in a sideway cafe on a warm Saturday afternoon still without a candidate for our gang's fun later that evening. In the course of the last few days I had approached a couple of women and had really made no progress whatsoever in procuring such a hopeful.

Sipping my glass of chardonnay my eyes were constantly roaming the passing parade of women on the street. It wasn't until I looked back into the cafe in search of my waiter to order another glass of wine that I noticed an attractive woman sitting off in the corner of the cafe's outdoor veranda. With her back to the wall of the indoor portion of the cafe her face was intent on a screen of a small lap top computer sitting in front of her on the table.

Watching her face, however, I sensed that what she was viewing on the small screen was not business, perhaps e-mail, because her eyes were ablaze with a seeming excitement as she scanned the images before her. Likewise, I also noticed that she was only operating the keyboard with one hand as her other hand appeared to be buried beneath the small cocktail table.

As I continued to study her, watching her body squirm in the seat, more of the sum totality of the woman came into focus. Innocent, but attractive with a short hair cut framing her eager-looking face, her mischievous eyes darting across the screen. As she would lean forward to closer inspect the images before her I noticed she had a delicious cleavage, encased in a light summer dress, large full tits with hard nipples clearly outlined by the light material of her beige dress.

The more I watched the more I began to fantasize what a delicious fuck this woman would make for our pleasure later in the evening. Deciding the time had come to break the ice I get up from my table and approached her, standing before her before she looked up to notice me. "Excuse me," I seem to have misplaced my umbrella when I was in the cafe here the other evening and I was wondering if you might check that barrel behind you to see if it is in there, its a large red and blue golf umbrella!" I asked with a slight smile on my face.

Without saying a word she turns to look in the barrel and as she does I quickly lean forward to see if I can quickly glance at the computer screen to get some idea what she has been watching so intently. To my surprise the picture is a woman, her face already covered in creamy jism as she voraciously sucks a large slab of male fuck meat, her dripping cunt being penetrated by another two hard cocks, as the partial outline of another man's cock stands beside her, spewing his hot male fuck milk over her full wet tits.

Smiling to myself, feeling I have probably at last found the object of our pleasure for the evening, I allow her to see me looking at her laptop screen as she turns to inform me that the barrel is empty. As a wicked smile crosses her face as our eyes meet I clear my throat to thank her for checking, adding quickly "have fun?" glancing down at the screen. She nods positively as I return to my table and take a quick gulp of my wine.

Sitting there contemplating my next move I notice out of the corner of my eye that the woman's eyes now occasionally dart across the tables surrounding her, pausing for an unmistakably moment at my table, then moving on.

Soon the waiter brings my check, but as he does it slips from my hands and falls under my table. Stooping down to retrieve it a flash of white catches my eye and I look in its direction through the legs of the nearby tables.

Recognizing immediately that beige dress I note with some amusement the hot little slut that I've had my eyes on is dabbing at her dress rapidly, attempting to dry a wet spot that has stained its crotch, a wet spot, undoubtedly I reason, caused by an orgasm she has more than likely given herself while looking at the salacious pictures on her screen.

Having gotten my check I take care of business with the waiter as I notice that the woman has now packed up her computer and is moving inside the cafe, I suspect to make a visit to the ladies room, but as she disappears into the establishment's interior, she glances over her shoulder looking specifically in my direction, a look of blunt female hunger etching her face. I wait until she disappears then I immediately follow her into the darkened room.

As I make way through the near-empty cafe-bar I see her in the back hallway opening a door and entering. Deciding that I too will pay a visit myself to the restrooms I hurriedly make my way towards the back hallway, but as I look for and find the "Men's Room" I note with considerable amusement and great anticipation that the brazen little cunt I have been pursuing has chosen that same room to supposedly relieve herself.

Entering the room I immediately hear the click of its lock and turn to face the noise, my breath immediately taken away for standing in front of the door is my naked hot slut fondling her gorgeous tits with one hand as she uses the other to tease her already gleaming cunt. "You gonna fuck me, baby???" she throaty asks.

From the moment I first turned to see her standing by the door my cock immediately responded so when she salaciously invites me to fuck her I am already tearing off my pants and wordlessly I grab her full hips with both hands and with two quick thrusts I stuff this hot little whore with my hard throbbing fuck meat.

Grabbing my head she locks her mouth on my hot mouth, her tongue piercing my hungry mouth, her heavy full tits mashed against my hairy chest as she begins to gyrate on my thrusting cock, the loud slap of my heavy, hairy balls on her sex, as she whimpers "oh yes baby!!! fuck this little cock hungry whore . . . . . hard!!! ohhhhhh!!!!"

Our fuck is quick, frantic and sense shattering!!!! our hot cum co-mingling, soaking our thighs as we both gasp for breath. "Oh baby," she gasps, "I am so fucking horny after watching my computer, seeing all those hot cunts getting fucked by all those hard cocks." I immediately pull my face away, looking down at her face flushed with lust and whisper, "how would you like to be one of those cunts for 15 horny studs???"

Taking a deep breath she looks deep into my eyes and seeing that I am being sincere in my invitation she gasps "oh fuck!!!! yes, yes, yes!!!"

Knowing that the hour is late and that the gang is probably already anxiously awaiting my arrival in the large loft we have rented for the evening I rummage through my pants on the floor, grabbing my cell phone, I quickly dial Mike's number and with very few words let him know I am on my way and I am NOT coming empty handed. With a whoop from Mike on the other end I hang up.

Gathering up our clothes we are soon presentable again, but rather than make our way back through the cafe to the street we turn upon leaving the "Men's Room," following the hallway to the cafe's rear entrance and emerge into the dusk.

The drive to the loft is short, but I can't help notice as we make our way there our delicious fuck is breathing irregularly, her body literally shaking with lustful anticipation as one of her hands is constantly moving over her lush body. At the same time her other hand occasionally reaches across the seat and fondles my still turgid cock, her tongue flicking across her wet lips as she obviously contemplates how the cum-stained slab of fuck meat dangling between my thighs might taste in her hungry mouth.

After parking the car we enter the empty looking building and board the freight elevator and begin our ascent to the loft. As we move closer and closer I can sense and see my horny companion growing more excited by the moment until she can no longer contain herself and before my eyes strips off her dress, her naked body suggestively undulating in the dim light.

Coming to the loft the elevator jolts to a stop and I quickly lift the door for our exit.Stepping into the loft dozens of flickering lights are ablaze as candles can be seen scattered throughout the darkened room, but they reveal only empty space.

Turning toward me with a look of both bewilderment and some apprehension her voice with a slight tremor pleads "but I thought you said others were going to be here???" I only smile as she anxiously surveys my now naked body, noticing her lingering gaze at my cock, still wet from the warmth of her cunt.

Smiling in return I whisper "are you ready to have your brains fucked out slut?" "Oh fuck yes!!!" she growls, turning her head back towards the room and in an instant I can see her chest expand rapidly, catching her breath for before her, emerging from the darkness, are fourteen naked men, the candle light playing off their already sweaty muscular bodies, as they form a gauntlet which leads to a few large mats laying on the loft's floor in the center of the room.

As she begins to pass through the two columns of horny men their hands reach out and begin caressing, fondling, touching her naked flesh, her body squirming feverishly as it becomes covered with their hands, their mouths, their tongues, as uncontrolably she begins caressing their hard cocks and heavy balls, pinching their nips, her hot tongue wildly flying over the mass of human flesh that is urging her forward ever closer and closer to the mats.

As she reaches the mats she is roughly shoved to the floor on her hands and knees. "Say bitch you like it in the arse!!!" a voice barks at her, but before she has a chance to respond Len is on her back his cock burrowing its way into her tight brownhole. "Cocksucking whore!!!" Steve growls, pulling her hair back with his hand his huge cock slaps at her open mouth, her tongue quickly lapping at his bloated cockhead, his precum showering her flushed face.

"Who's going to fuck the slut's cunt," Mike asks, but gets no immediate answer as she now breathlessly shouts "you fucking studs I want two for the price of one in my hot fuck hole!!!" at which point Len unable to control his cum withdraws from her dripping asshole and begins to spray his hot jism over her smooth ass cheeks. But even as he still pours his seed on her Larry and Pete have crudely flipped her over on her back, her lust ravaged body landing on Ronnie whose cock immediately impales her recently vacated fucked asshole from behind.

Her sloppy wet cunt lies now fully exposed, but only for a moment as Larry and Pete position themselves so their two cocks, ramrod straight, enter her inviting fuck hole, her screams of exquisite pain echoing throughout the large room as all her fuck holes are now crammed with hot male fuck flesh. Voraciously she swallows Larry's pulsating cock, fucking his oozing pee hole with her raping tongue.

Standing off to the side I can see the look of sheer ecstasy on her face as four cocks pound her, her eyes widening even more as Frank and Bob move over her, furiously jacking off, their hot creamy fuck milk soaking her sweet heaving tits. "Look at the fucking hooters on this cunt," Bob ask no one in particular as Frank adds, "yea made for fucking cocks!!" and both men laugh obscenely at which point a voice comes from the darkness, "yea I bet those juggs could make sure all of us got our glass of milk for breakfast" as snickers filled the room

Her body is now becoming covered with the gang's milky seed, writhing on the mats as each of the us begin trading off, fucking her salacious cunt, her voracious mouth, slick, wet tight bun hole, running our cum-stained cocks between those delicious tits as we give our hungry whore face cum facial after cum facial.

Soon she begins pleading for more, like a wild animal wanting to be fucked every imaginable way, her body constantly being covered with horny naked men, each wanting to jam his male meat into one of her inviting fuck holes. "Fuck this bitch!!" she scream as three of us attempt to see if we can squeeze our still hardened cocks into her grasping cunt.

Seemingly insatiable her body frequently becomes wracked with orgasmic spasms, but they drain little lust from her hungry body as throughout the night and into the next day she becomes the gang's inexhaustible fuck toy consuming cock n' cum like milk and honey!!!