Our Honeymoon

Story Info
A mother and son marry in secret.
3.5k words
4.2
242.5k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being alone for so long since my ex-husband left me with our son, I was getting very hard up for some sexual action. Thing was in the little town we lived in, my ex had a lot of friends and we he played the victim in our marriage, I basically became a pariah in a town I hardly knew. By the time my son was "old enough", I had noticed how much of a young man he was turning into. The fire in my pussy built with each passing day as dates I tried to get would turn me down and the attraction for my son grew.

Things changed when Robbie turned 19. I just couldn't help myself and I began to tease him. Dress sexy for him, rub up against him, show more and more skin. The big break happened when his girlfriend had dumped him for a more financially blessed guy. That night I comforted him and before we realized what was going on, we were in my bed, making love. From that point on, we became one another's lovers. It was not long before suspicious looks were being turned our way, likely due to more rumours by Robbie's father. When I tried to break things off, Robbie wouldn't accept it and wanted to be even closer and he shocked me by asking if I would be his wife as well as his mother.

There was no looking back. I accepted and made a decision that would greatly affect our lives. Since Robbie's father never contributed to his care after our divorce and never made an effort to even visit him, I managed to get a court outside the area to get a restraining order against him and we moved nearly 400 kilometres away to a new home in a quiet, suburban city. Then after we had settled in, we headed to Niagara Falls and married at one of the chapels there under assumed names. For the rest of the evening, we made love.

Waking the next morning at just after six, I snuggled into Robbie's arms until he awoke as well. We looked into one another's eyes, grinning at one another. I touched his face and he kissed me softly, our naked bodies pressed closely together. I knew he could feel my hard, thick nipples from my 36EE breasts against his chest and his cock was harder than it ever was, throbbing against the mound of my pussy. Now THAT was a morning hard on, measuring nearly 9 inches long and almost 4.5 inches around. This time, things were much slower than last night as we kissed. His hand reached down and began to caress my large breast, moulding it in his palm as I moaned from his touch, my pussy flooding.

I rubbed his forearm, working my hand towards Robbie's chest, my finger nail gently brushing his chest and slowly rubbing harder, playing with the sparse chest hair he had. I broke the kiss and smiled at Robbie lovingly and then rolled onto my back, guiding him on top of me. As he followed me, climbing between my legs, I reached out and caressed his hanging, heavy balls, teasing at his hard cock with my finger tips.

As I stoked him, I felt his pre-cum running through my fingers and his own fingers were reaching down to slowly trace the outline of my pussy, feeling how wet I was for him this morning, wanting him so badly now. He took my hands and lowered himself on top of me, bringing his mouth to my hard, thick left nipple. He pinned my arms to the bed and licked and sucked on my protruding nipple, making me cum with a sudden rush that I screamed in delight. He released my arms and I pulled him to me, kissing him hard and passionately on the lips. I rolled on top of him, feeling his hard cock pressing between my legs.

I pulled his arms to make him sit up in bed, making me sit in his lap, his cock rubbing against my pussy, wanting to enter me. We kissed and I wrapped my legs around his waist, making the head of his cock press against my hard, exposed clit and making me moan softy, wanting more. Slowly I rose my hips and together we watched the head of my son's young cock enter my motherly pussy, both of us gasping in pleasure. Gently, slowly, my pussy began to take his full hard length into it, moaning louder as I took him deeper into my pussy. Once fully inside, I held him deep, enjoying the feeling of him filling me like no one has ever done so before.

We looked into one another's eyes deeply. Both knowing the ecstasy of our bodies being connected as one. Holding one another closely, our kisses become very passionate, trying to hold onto this moment. Slow and gently I began to move my hips, sliding Robbie's cock in and out of my very wet pussy, savouring the feeling, wanting it to last. We could hear with each thrust that was made how wet I was for him, my juices flowed over his cock and covering his balls. My hard nipples were pressed against his chest, exciting him more to move with me in rhythmic trusts deep into me, moving faster as we continued.

Our moans were louder, breathing was heavier. I took my hands from around his neck and held his hands, locking them together. He held onto me as I arched backwards over his knees, my pussy holding him tight inside as I moved. Feeling just the head of his cock in me, he quickly began to trust deeper into my depths. As he did, I screamed with such pleasure and passion, wanting so much more.

"Oh, Robbie, fuck me hard and cum with me!"

"Oh, mom, I want to fuck you so hard!"

Aggressively with consuming passion, Robbie drilled and slammed his cock into my hot pussy hard and fast, thrusting in so deep that the pleasure of feeling how my pussy was gripping onto his cock made him moan loudly and wanting to cum, but was able to stop himself. My wetness was flowing from my pussy as I neared a body trembling orgasm. Faster and deeper his cock trusted into me, my pussy contracting around him as my body began to tighten, holding his cock. A rush came across my body as I screamed.

"Oh Robbie....my sweet son, I'm going to cum!"

He began to slam into my pussy even harder as I held onto his feet. I screamed out in delight, moaning hard, my body shaking as I felt the peak of my orgasm and then he reached down and rubbed my clit as I rode the wave and then peaked again with his touch. As I climaxed, he thrust as deep as he could into me, pausing as he began to shoot his wonderfully thick, young cum into my body. Both of us were moaning and calling out to each other louder than ever. He just kept shooting and shooting like he had an endless supply, mixing with my own cum. It began to flow out of me and we paused in exhaustion, catching our breath. He then took me by the hands and pulled me up to him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my wait, then we kissed softly, holding one another close. When we break from kissing, Robbie then looked deeply into my eyes.

"Mommy, I love you."

"I love you too, Robbie, baby."

I squeeze my pussy, still holding onto his throbbing cock inside. He laid back in bed, bringing me with him to lay on top. In silence we laid there, still connected, his cock and my pussy, while I laid on top of him, my head resting on his chest. I could hear his beating heart and I felt his fingers running through my hair.

After laying there for quite some time, we realized that we needed to get ourselves ready and called for room service. Within 15 minutes, breakfast arrived and we ate together. Robbie sat on the bed in a pair of briefs while I had a housecoat on. The meal was delicious and we still had plenty of time to make the conference for today. I decided to go take a bath and just soak, thinking of what had happened since last night. I let the bubbles I had poured in to cover my body and I relaxed.

Suddenly, the bathroom door opened and Robbie walked in. I looked over to him with a smile as he sat on the tub's edge. He leaned down and kissed me. I had no idea what came over me except the wanton lust I was feeling for him.

"Slip in here with me, son," I whispered.

Robbie quickly did so, getting between my legs and laying back against me, his head resting between my two large breasts. I reached over him and rubbed his chest with some of the bubbles as well as with the warm water. While we laid there, we tackled the dilemma of how we were going to handle things when we got back home. All the while, my hands were exploring his chest, his hands running back and forth over my legs. One of his hands suddenly reached up and began to tease at my left nipple, making it very hard and wanting more. I moaned and buried my face in his neck, kissing it softly and my tongue outlined his ear lobe. When I heard him moan, I moved a bit and my breast was within his palm's grasp. He turned his head and flicked his tongue over my aching nipple quickly.

I leaned back further and he turned his body to look at me. His full attention was on my nipple as he licked, kissed, and sucked it, making me moan louder and enjoying the sensation. In his other hand, my right breast was being caressed and kneaded. He then switched sucking my left nipple to my right, giving me the same pleasures. I never had such a feeling before and as we went back and forth, sucking hard and nibbling, I found myself unexpectedly cumming, screaming in delight. He came up when I calmed down and kissed me, our lips pressed firmly together as our tongues teased one another. I sucked on his playfully.

When we broke apart, he sat on the edge of the tub, his hard, thick cock was standing at full attention, awaiting my delicate touch. I looked at him, licking my lips, running my tongue along them and showing him how much I wanted to taste him, take him into my mouth. As I moved closer, I puckered my lips and gently kissed the tip of Robbie's hard cock. As my lips touched him, his cock jumped and wanted more. Between my lips, my tongue poked out and slipped into the hole of his cock, flicking up and down a bit and then it slid underneath and sent shivers along his body. Once at the base, I reached down with my tongue and took one of his balls into my mouth to play with it. Releasing it, I went to the left one and did the same thing.

Running my tongue along the base of his shaft, I wrapped it around his thick cock and looked up to see him watching my every move with wanton eyes. I reached the tip and opened my mouth, parting my pouting lips and took the head of his cock between them, my lips being so soft to his feeling. I heard him gasp out loud as I began to suck on just the tip, his hands started running through my hair, trying hard not to push into my mouth to accidentally choke me. Quickly I took him deeply into my mouth, feeling him press into the back of my throat and held him there for a moment.

While holding him like that, Robbie's cock leaked out a large glob of pre-cum that coated my throat. I held his thighs tightly as I began to suck his mammoth, delicious cock. My tongue expertly rubbed the underside, my lips massaged the base and then I began to bob back and forth, his cock sliding in and out of my mouth. As I progressed, I heard him moaning and his cock throbbed in my mouth. I forced myself to take him deeply in my throat. As his cock was getting thicker and throbbing with my teasing, I reached down and began to rub my aching clit underwater. I was so excited that I was nearing another orgasm.

I wanted to have Robbie's cum in my mouth so much. He reached down and began to tweak and play with my hard nipples, making me moan around his cock. All the sensations that I was feeling was nearly make me cum along with him. Then I felt his cock swell so I gripped him tightly with my lips, sucking faster and harder and at a steady pace. I heard him moaning out my name and suddenly I felt the first strong spurt of his cum explode into my mouth, being so thick that it ran out the side of my mouth, but I tried to swallow as much as I could. When he was done, I began to run my tongue up and down his shaft again to clean him up, getting all the left over salty semen that was clinging to his beautiful cock.

I then leaned back into the water and lifted my hips, laying my legs on either side of the tub. Robbie slipped back in and I put my legs on his shoulders. There before his face was my hot, wet, horny pussy. His hands held me by my ass and he delicately kissed my pussy right on the folds. I jumped from his lips touching me in such a way. His nose then nuzzled into my public hair, his chin rubbing over my exposed clit. His tongue then snaked out and ran all along the length of my pussy, exploring each and ever pouting pedal of the exposed, engorged sensitive lips. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feelings he was giving me.

I felt Robbie using his tongue to go in between my inner and outer lips. He expertly was able to find every spot there that was sensitive and caused ripples to run all over my body. He purposely avoid my erect clit, teasing at just the semi-sensitive hood. He rimmed at my love channel entrance, tasting my sweet honey as it leaked out. Then he ran his tongue up by the hole, teased past my urethra and finally began to flicker over my highly sensitive clitoris. I screamed when he first touched it, but then just moaned with each movement he made over it.

I felt his left hand move to the middle of my tail bone and his right hand was gone. It returned to my pussy, his fingers probing at my honey pot. When his lips encircled around my clit, I felt him push a finger into my depths and he started to finger fuck me as he sucked my clitoris. He used his tongue over the tip of it, trying to mimic what I had done to his cock and then I felt a second finger enter my pussy. He was fingering me deeply and I was so wet. When he felt it was the right time, he slipped in a third finger. I felt so full like that and I was just hanging on the edge of a massive climax. What set me off was when he curled his fingers inside me and began to rub over my g-spot. All at once, I was screaming, moaning and cumming. The orgasm was so hard that as he withdrew his fingers, my pussy was actually squirting my juices from my hole, covering Robbie's chin and chest.

As I relaxed, exhausted, I found myself slipping back into the water, but this time Robbie had me lay against his chest. I reached over and turned on the hot water to warm up the bath and then I remained between his legs. I pulled his arms around me and lock hands together, romantically enjoying how close we were and not wanting to let go. After laying there for so long, we heard the clock radio turn on, telling us that we had an hour left to get to the conference. We got up and let the water out of the tub so that we could wash in the shower and get ready.

As we stood under the falling water, I reached for the soap and had Robbie turn around to wash his back. I lathered him up really well and when he turned around, I did the same over his chest, playfully rubbing his nipples and washed that fantastic cock of his. When I reached up to his shoulders, I fell back into his embrace, pushing my breasts into his chest, kissing him gently. He took the soap and wash cloth from my hands and began to wash my body. He started at my shoulders and worked his way over my body in an erotic way. When he reached my heaving breasts, he moulded them in his hands to cup them, then trailed down to my pussy hair, fingers teasingly running through them.

Once done, Robbie reached around me and pulled me into his body. I could feel how hard he was once again for me, but my nipples were just as hard and pressed right into his chest.. We embraced tighter and began to kiss passionately again and feeling his cock against my pubes made me all the hotter again. Lips were locked together and our tongues began to dance together. Slowly he brought me to the corner of the shower and once there, he moved his body in a way that made his cock slip between my legs and was rubbing against my womanhood. I pulled my leg up to the bath edge, feeling him rub against my pussy all the more easily, wanting so much to feel him fuck me again.

Back and forth his cock rubbed over my wet pussy, teasing me and never trying to enter, enticing me to moan and beg for him to take me. Robbie smiled at me, knowing how crazy I was for him again, lifted me up onto his erect cock and quickly filled my mature pussy so deep I screamed with excitement. I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly, smiling at him thankfully. We stayed like that with our eyes closed and noses together, just enjoying that sweet, filling moment. He then leaned me against the wall of the shower and slowly began to more slightly in and out of me. I savoured each slow stroke of his cock sliding in and out of me. We moaned low and softly as we wanted this feeling to last forever. He leaned in and kissed me gently, our lips barely touching one another at times.

Robbie pushed his hips into me, burying his cock deeply as I gasped out. I pulled myself as close to Robbie as I could get, my face buried in his neck. I whispered in his ear, "I love you."

We just hold one another, pausing to just enjoy one another being so close, loving one another so very much. I leaned against the tiles and he began to move his hips fast, his cock sliding in and out of my hot pussy. We moan together loudly with excitement. When our eyes locked, I took my right hand from his shoulder and held up my left breast to my mouth. He watched as my finger plays with the hard nipple and the throbbing of his cock and thrusting pace tells me it excited him. Feeling that excitement, I stared deep into his eyes as my tongue slips out and licks over my sensitive areola. I moan softly as my tongue licks and flicks over that hard bud. He groaned as my lips wrapped around my own nipple and I suck on it lovingly. We are now both to cumming again.

"Oh Robbie! I'm going to cum!! I love you so much, baby!!"

He replied with grunts as his thrusting hips were now a blur, driving deep into me. I began to scream with pleasure as my orgasm starts to run through my entire body. My pussy gripped onto his hard cock and he trusted all the way inside as far as he could go, then I feel it throb and swell, then shoot an enormous amount of his cum deep into my spasmic pussy. We learned against the shower wall for some time, just enjoying the afterglow of such a strong, passionate orgasm. I held him as he breathed hard, his head resting on my breasts.

We realized that we had been in the shower for a long time and were very hungry, this time for real food. We washed quickly and watched one another dress. From there we headed for the restaurant. That was only our first night as a husband/wife, son/mother.