Our Little Secret Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had an exit conference with John and Andrew, who both thanked Maria for the week and said that we would be in touch. The other $1,500 cleared her bank account, and we left Vegas tired. I wish I could say we had some wild mile-high sex, but she slept for the majority of the flight. I guess fucking 4 men at once just hours prior will do that to a woman.

I had a feeling that after this week, her life would be changed. People would recognize her now, like that man had recognized Kelsey. As I drove us home from the airport after midnight on Saturday morning, she continued to sleep. I couldn't help but keep sneaking peeks at her. It was hard to believe that she had just filmed 4 porn shoots. But as much as I was wary at the beginning, I was at peace with it now. It was simply business. She looked very girl-next-door-ish as she slept quietly, and I sat back, satisfied.

12