Our New Naked Adventure Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is one nice cock, Cindy, just like you told me. I hope I didn't embarrass you, just going for it like that, but I couldn't stand it any longer. His cum, damn, I think he gave me a gallon, and it was sweet as could be. I could suck his cock all day long."

Laughing, Cindy answered "yeah, it is a good cock to suck on. Between him and Bill, I've gotten to where I love cocksucking. I love how it feels in my mouth, the spongy head, how it feels, so thick as I am bobbing my mouth on it, I love the taste of dick meat, love to feel the balls as they pull up tight to their bodies, and most of all, I love the taste of cum. It's the only thing I've found that is that sweet that isn't fattening," she giggled. Both giggled.

"I think I will love it, too. It feels good to me when both Bill and Roger have cum in my mouth, the feel of their cocks going into spasms as they spew out their cream. I love the taste, but their dicks pulsating in my mouth has made me cum, too, and I wasn't even thinking about cumming. My pussy just went wild on its own."

They laid quietly for a minute, then both got up to go help Linda fix the rest of the meal. Roger and I went in, grabbed another cold brew, kissed our wives, and both of us made a point out of kissing Renee, too, and headed outside to get the picnic table all set up. We spread the red and white checked tablecloth, then brought out the bowls of side dishes and beers for all.

The girls brought out the plates with the steaks and the silverware, and we all parked our bare buns under the covered table. With the deliciously-flavored beans, to the garlic & butter mashed potatoes to the succulent steaks, a feast like that has maybe never been had. 5 naked friends, fabulous food, the sunshine, does it get any better than this? A rhetorical question, I discovered later as it just kept getting better and better thru the evening.

We were all stuffed, so we all found lounge chairs and took them into the grass in the yard in the shade of the old wooden fence, and plopped down to let things digest some. The sun had gone down behind the tree line, so the day was still warm, but slowly cooling some. The breeze lightened up even more, and it was so peaceful, laying there, bellies full, listening to the sounds of nature all around us. The smells of the pine trees and the grasses, the wind on our skin, the music of birds singing. It's almost like nature's way of making love to your naked body, like nothing else can. It can put one to sleep one minute, and excite the senses the next. After about 30 minutes of quietly vegging out in the lounge chairs, one, then the other began to stir.

Cindy came over to my chair, and sat cross-legged in the grass next to me. She reached over and touched my penis softly, and started rubbing it. "I love how I feel right now. I have my husband here that I love so dearly, and I have my three best friends in the world here, and we're enjoying being here together so much. I love how you feel in my hand, and feeling you growing in my fingers. The peacefulness here, how my body feels, how my heart feels. Like I am being made love to, and want to make love to everything around me. To share everything, the pleasure of our bodies, what we feel, and what we make others feel. I want to make love to everyone tonight."

"I couldn't agree with you more, my love. I feel the same, was just thinking almost exactly what you just said, feeling like nature was making love to me. And feeling the calmness inside, that peace, and wanting to bring that mellow peace to everyone else here. I want to make love to everyone here tonight, too, to share in the most intimate way, our bodies, our love, our desires and our passions. Let's go with that, you and me, tonight."

Not sure why, with Cindy stroking my now growing cock, but I rose up out of my chair, and place the cushions on the grass near Cindy, and laid down on them. As if on cue, she moved her leg over me to my other side, and guided my cock into her warm, soft, honey hole. Slowly, silently, we made love to each other. I have never felt the spirituality I felt that night, as Cindy and I, oblivious to anything else that might have been going on around us, made love to each other, touched each other's very souls. There was no shouting, and no pounding hard movements, only my fully erect cock so deep inside the warmth and wetness of Cindy's love hole. Her moving rhythmically up and down on me. Down, until I felt like I must be touching her heart with my cock, then up, until I could feel the gentle squeeze of her cunt lips on the head of my manhood. I came inside of her, at the same exact moment her body pulsed in an engulfing orgasm of her own. We both just seemed to keep cumming and cumming. I'd swear I saw and felt heaven just then. Cindy laid over on me, her breasts against my chest, my cock still inside of her, our legs touching.

Felt like we had laid there a long time, but probably was only minutes of total bliss. Finally, I looked over, seeing Renee walking over to Roger and Linda, and asking "I really like you guys, a lot, and would love it if the three of us could make love. Would you be open for that?"

"Renee, you won't believe, we were just talking about that very thing. Linda was telling me how much she would like you to lick and suck on her pussy, and I told her I was really wanting to feel my hard cock deep in your hot bare pussy. So how about you lay here, and while I am fucking you, you can drink Linda's juices to your and her heart's desire?"

Renee laid down in the grass, which was cool and stimulating against her warm skin. She spread her legs, and fingered her pussy some to get herself wet. Roger saw her, and knelt down in front of her and buried his face on her cunt, burying his tongue deep in her love hole. She squirmed, and arched her back, then pulled her legs up and held them with her hands. Roger licked up and down her full lips, plunging into her depths every time he went by. Then he sucked on her clit, which just about drove her crazy. She came like crazy, oozing cream, and squirting his neck and chest with her love juices.

"There now, I believe you're wet enough so I can just slide right in, honey. You have such a sweet pussy, I may have to sample your juices again before tonight's up."

Renee relaxed into the grass, and let Roger guide his stiff rod towards her pussy. He moved it up and down her lips, twirled her clit around with it some, and then slowly guided it into her glistening honey hole, which was open and waiting for him. She watched him put it all in her, then laid back, closed her eyes, and just began enjoying the feeling of being filled up, deeper than she had ever been penetrated.

Linda quietly knelt in the grass next to Renee's head, slipped one leg to the other side of her face, and lowered her moist pussy to Renee's mouth. Renee started licking, then sucking on Linda's clit, She had a perfect clit, with plenty of lips that hung down to be sucked on real good, and this was not missed as Renee sucked her into her mouth. Linda moved a little back and forth while Renee's mouth was locked onto her pussy, and it wasn't long before "ooooohh, my, oh my God, Renee, I am cuummmminnnnggg!" Renee's mouth enjoyed the smoothest, creamiest girl cum ever. Linda stopped for just a minute, letting her nectars drain into Renee's sucking mouth, and then reached down, put a hand on each side of Renee's head, and held her against her pussy again.

Roger had buried his long dick to its full length, and enjoyed the heat in her cunt. It felt damned good on his dick head. He began slowly pulling out to the tip, then slid his meat down in her hole again, pressing hard against her body when he was all the way in. In a slow rhythm, he would move it out, then slip in, and press against her body, hard. After a minute, Renee again arched her back, and raised her legs, and could feel Roger's cock so far inside of her and his balls pressing against her. He began pumping her, each time slamming his meat a little more forcefully, and Renee moved her hips to push back, and every inch of Roger's dick that could be in her cunt, was buried inside of her warmth.

Cindy and I, still laying on our cushion, just watched. I started getting hard again, and Cindy felt it on her pussy, and wiggled her hips so they rubbed my meat, and damn that felt good. She pulled her leg over me, and twirled around so her sweet cunt hole covered my lips, as she engulfed my now hard cock in her mouth. I'd swear, her mouth feels almost as good as pussy when she sucks me, and tonight was no different. I reached my arms around her hips, and with a hand on each butt cheek, spread her ass. I stuck a finger in my mouth to wet it, then pressed it against her tight, but willing, little pucker hole, and pressed it inside her. She squealed with delight at the double pleasure of both holes being stimulated. When I went back to sucking her cunt while I fingered her tight ass, I thought she was going to have convulsions or bite my dick off, she started shaking so violently. I just kept finger-fucking her ass and sucking her cunt, and she started squirting a river into my mouth. There was so much, some ran down my cheeks, and she still squirted more. She stiffened, then melted, and I started sucking clit again, and fingering her hole, and it wasn't 15 seconds before she groaned, and filled my mouth to overflowing with her sweet juices, again. I did this to her another 4 or 5 times, until she begged me to let her suck me off so she could taste my cum. Being the gentleman I am, of course, I relented, and enjoyed the purest most intense blow job Cindy has ever given me. When I shot, she got plenty. I was totally spent when my dick finally quit spasming. Again, we just laid there, hot body on hot body, lost in the rapture.

I looked over, and now Roger was on his back in the grass, and Renee was facing away from him with his flagpole up her backdoor hole, bouncing up and down on it and panting and moaning. Linda was kneeling in front of her, fingering Renee's clit and playing with her nipples, and Renee was again lost in total body ecstasy. She came 3 times just while I was watching, and feeling Roger shoot in her ass, she buried his dick in her butt, and leaned over, putting one hand on each thigh, catching her breath.

Renee, still not completely satiated, and knowing Linda hadn't been fucked yet, slid her ass up, letting Roger's now softening dick plop out of her against his groin. She moved forward, gently pushing Linda backwards, which she complied with easily. Renee climbed up over Linda's body, and lowered herself onto Linda, and began kissing her passionately. Linda put her hands on either side of her face, and returned the kisses, tongues flying wildly between lips. Renee rubbed her mound around, and on finding Linda's mound of woman flesh, began grinding their bodies together. Linda was really getting into this, wrapping her legs around her waist, then back down spread on the ground. Renee took one hand and began fingering Linda's drenched pussy, getting two fingers in before she started fucking her pussy wildly, still locked in the heated kissing. She fucked her hole faster and faster, but Linda seemed as much lost in the kiss as in her pussy, so Renee slipped one more finger in and went to town on her cunt, and this time, Linda broke the kiss, and literally, screamed, bucking up in the air against Renee's fingers, breathing and moaning loudly now, and kept humping her fingers while her pussy gave up its liquid treasures.

Now, if someone had come out to the back yard and looked around, they'd have sworn there had been a nudist rapture, with all the naked, satiated and worn out bodies sprawled all over the yard.

And it didn't change, or anyone move, for another 30 minutes or more. By then, it was really late.

"Hey, it's late, and all, so why don't you guys just sleep over here tonight? We have the beds, and we could all get a good night's rest," Roger volunteered.

Renee, Cindy, and I looked at each other, as if a decision had to be made, and I shouted "we're in. Show us our quarters, kind sir."

Ten minutes later, and not a sound could be heard in the house. Dawn came, and no one to greet the rising sun.

Late morning, and things began waking up. Things...as in people, and their strategic body parts that had been so universally exercised the night before...and the rest...is in the next chapter...

12