Our New Tenant Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humpty
humpty
549 Followers

"I don't think so, Laura, you're playing games again, with us as well as yourself. Now let's get things out in the open, you're horny again, admit it, there is nothing to be ashamed of; you have a strong sexual drive like most women, and your husband either can't, or won't take care of it. Sandy and I also have a strong sex drive, along with our friends, like the two that you just saw in our movie. Be happy with your situation, a lot of women just won't admit the truth about their sexual need and just suppress it, and it ends up giving them all kinds of physical as well as mental problems.

Tina was right on so many of the things that she was saying. I have been emotionally, a total mess. As much as I masturbate, I still feel the frustration, the stiffness of my body, not being able to relax, being nervous often, there was no mistake about it, I was going to end up as a total basket case. I'm going to listen and obey her, that's it.

I shyly said to Tina. "Tina, you're right, I guess it's just that I didn't want to admit to anyone that I was so sexual, and they would think that I was just a slut. From here on, I'll listen to anything that you say as long as you promise to keep my needs satisfied, which I know that you will."

"I told you before, and I'll tell you again, as long as you promise to do whatever I ask of you, you'll be more than satisfied, but I don't want any fucking bull shit from you every time that I tell you to do something, is that understood."

She sounded very firm in what she just said and I nodded that I would. "I've got some conditions that you have to live by. For one thing, I don't want you to divorce your husband, but if he wants sex, but from what you say, that's unlikely, just tell him that you have a headache or that you just started your period, I don't think from what you have said, that he's going to argue the point."

I was considering what she just said and I didn't have any arguments about that. It's very rare for Don to ask me for sex unless I tell him that I'm in need, and even then he'll make a fuss about me always needing sex, so I know he won't initiate it.

Tina continued. "I'll also bring some of my girlfriends home and I'll expect you to entertain them. I'll compensate you financially, but they will make different sexual demands on you, and regardless what you think of what they ask, you will do it without any complaints."

"How often does your husband spend away on his job. I want you to demand that he gives you his itinerary for the week, beginning from Monday through Sunday. Also that he is to call you when he'll be departing and when he'll be arriving, and if asks you why you need to know, just tell him that you now have a tenant or two and you have to respect their privacy."

I knew that Don would tell that his schedule changes from time to time, but I would tell him that if it does change, he would have to notify me immediately.

"So when do you expect your daughter Cindy, to be coming home? You mentioned that you're expecting her soon and I want to make sure that we'll be here upon her arrival."

I forgot all about Cindy, oh my god, I wasn't even thinking about her other than when I was having that erotic dream where the native virgins were having their way with her. I didn't know how I could handle this. So I said, "I'm not sure Tina, it could be anytime now. It's possible that she might be home as soon as tomorrow."

"Then here is what I want you to do, when she arrives, and after you welcome her home, I want you to let me spend some time with her. Now I see that worried expression on your face, so I'll tell you right now, I will not touch her sexually, I just want to get to know her."

I was concerned about my sweet innocent daughter, but Tina said that she wouldn't take advantage of her sexually and I think that Tina is a person that will honor her word.

"Now let me wipe you off real quick like, but I'm not going to let you get off, and let's have a little more champagne and watch a little more of our video."

I drank another glass of champagne as we continued to watch the movie with her two girlfriends doing things that I didn't realize they had. They had a beautiful stand on the floor and it had a long shaft and a beautiful cock on the end of it. One of the girls got on the floor on her hands and knees and the other girl placed the cock into her friends pussy. After she put the cock in her friends pussy, the girl on the floor started to push her ass back and fourth, fucking the dildo. Her girlfriend went back to the machine and turned on the motor and the dildo slowly started fucking the girl. The girl was enjoying getting fucked as the dildo was slowly speeding up, faster and faster. She was moaning loudly and her friend came along beside her and started to play with her friends nipples and massaging her clit. Between the fuck machine and her friend playing with her clit and breasts, the girl getting fucked just screamed out that she was cumming and you see her cum squirting out of her cunt as she pulled away from the dildo.

That did it, between this last glass of champagne and watching these beautiful girls cum over and over again, I just cried out to Tina and Sandy, that I needed to be fucked badly or I would lose it.

"So that little scene with the fuck machine really got to you, huh Laura. Now Laura, here are the rules. You have to beg us by saying, "please, I need to be fucked," or "I need to masturbate," But under no circumstances, will you do anything sexual without asking us first for permission, otherwise you'll be punished."

"Please, Tina, let me cum. I'd love to have that fuck machine do me, god, could I use a good fucking, please, please, Tina."

"Sandy, go get the machine and set it up so that our little slut can get fucked and maybe then she'll stop whining. Laura, while Sandy is getting the machine, get into the same position as my friend was in the movie."

I was so thrilled that I was going to get fucked with the machine, I quickly got on all fours, spread my knees like the girl in the video and rested on the carpet on my elbows.

"Well you certainly know the position. Now let me lube you up so that big cock won't hurt you, from the looks of your pussy, I think it's wet enough to take a telephone pole. Now let me get some lube into your butt hole, spread your cheeks for me, damn if that doesn't look delicious."

After I spread my cheeks, Tina put her fingers into my rear hole with some lubricant and started to fuck my ass with her fingers. I never realized that my butt hole could be so sensitive and the feeling of something in my ass was so exciting, I knew if she kept it up, I would surely cum.

Sandy had set up the fuck machine and she was positioning me so that it would give the greatest degree of pleasure. Right about now, I was so horny that almost anything or touch could make me cum.

They slowly slid the cock into my open hole, there was no hesitation, it just went into me with ease. I felt my cunt being filled to capacity as I started to rock back and fourth on this monster cock. After it was in me, Tina put one of her dildos into my ass hole, now I was really full, but wanted the machine to come on, I needed to be fucked in the worst way. Before the fuck machine started, I let out a silent moan and had a mini cum.

"You just can't wait, you horny bitch, can you. Now get your head up off of the floor, because while you're being fucked, your going to be eating my pussy, and don't tell me you don't know how. I want you to lick my ass hole and then work way all the way up to my clit. The fuck machine will fuck you until I'm content, so you better eat me to a few good cums or else that machine will fuck you silly. How many times do you think that you can cum?"

I knew what she was talking about, with that monster cock in me after I have a few cums, if it keeps pounding me, I'll get very sore.

Tina got on the floor in front of me with her beautiful clean pussy, just below my face. "Remember, my beautiful slut, I want your mouth and fingers in and all over my pussy and ass hole. Sandy, turn the machine on slowly so that we can tease Laura's hungry cunt."

Oh good, it felt so good. Sandy also turned on the dildo in my ass and pushed it in as far as it would go, the feeling was incredible, and I moaned to another cum, I didn't know exactly how to lick Tina's ass hole, but I just ran my tongue across it. The fuck machine was so awesome that it was hard to concentrate on Tina's pussy.

"Stop the machine, Sandy. Look, Laura, I want you to roll that long tongue of yours and push it into my ass hole. Then when you have it nice and wet, I want you to stick a couple of fingers in it and finger fuck my ass hole. Then you do the same with your tongue in my cunt, use all your fingers and tongue, and if you don't give me any satisfaction, I'm going to have that fuck machine pound you at full speed until you beg for it to stop, got that?"

The machine started again and I really got into it with Tina's ass hole and her cunt, She screamed a couple of times, "Yeah, yeah, that's it yes, put your whole hand all the way into my cunt and start fucking me with it, that's it, now make a fist with your hand inside my cunt, ooooh fuuuckk you're fucking me with your whole hand and, oooohh fuck, I'mmmm cummmmiinnng."

Her pussy was humping away and I felt so proud of myself, but the machine was now going faster and faster. Sandy was on her hands and knees and was playing with my clit. I let out a loud ooommphh right into Tina's hole as I came and my entire body shook convulsively.

Tina came four times and I was there with her, between the cock, the dildo in my ass, and Sandy twisting my nipples and massaging my clit, but I loved it. Then Tina said, "Now it's Sandy's turn to feel that hot tongue of yours and I want you do to her what you did for me."

I started to lick Sandy's ass hole when Tina turned the fuck machine on faster, my cunt was now really getting pounded and I loved it as I worked on Sandy's cunt. Before I thought that it was disgusting, but I was really getting in to pussy eating, I loved the taste of their cum. But now with the fuck machine going much faster and Tina doing my clit and nipples like Sandy did, I was comming every minute or two. I got so wild that I bit Sandy's clit and she came with a scream. My tongue and hands were doing things to Sandy's ass hole and cunt that I would never have dreamt in my wildest sex dream. She was screaming as I was until I could hardly take it anymore, I was exhausted, I even lost count of how many times I came.

"Tina, I've had enough, would you please stop the machine." Tina stopped the machine and took the cock out of my pussy and the dildo out of my ass, I was exhausted and had a rough time getting up.

"I'll help you," Tina said as she grabbed me and led me to my bedroom. "Well you got the fucking of your life and now you're going to sleep like a baby. I hope you enjoyed it." I just fell down onto my bed, my sexy bottom and my face covered with cum, I immediately went into a deep sleep, I felt very sexually content, I felt good.

Again, I was dreaming about my beautiful Cindy. I felt that I was being naughty because it was an erotic dream. I was spying on her as she was laying on her bed, reading a sexy novel, and at the same time, was masturbating. I had never spied on Cindy before, even though I would hear her moaning as she masturbated often, which I thought was a healthy outlet for her. Also in my dream, as I was watching her masturbating, I heard the doorbell ring.

"Hi mom, I'm home," Cindy called out as she came into the house. Then she saw Tina and Sandy, naked on the floor.

"Oh, you must be Laura's daughter, Cindy," Tina said. "I don't think that your mom expected you until tomorrow at the earliest. We're your mom's new tenants and we just moved in, your mom is sound asleep in her room, so let's be quiet."

"Shit," Cindy said, "now I'm going to have to find someplace for my friend that brought me home. I told her that she could use the guest room until we went back to school."

"So where is your friend? Anyhow, before you create a problem, we should figure out a solution." Just then Cindy's friend came into the house carrying a duffel bag.

Tina and Sandy stood up, still naked, and introduced themselves to the girls. Cindy's girlfriends name was Erika.

Tina noticed that the two girls were just staring at her and Sandy, as they stood their in front of them, naked. "We told your mom that we liked to be naked when the weather is this warm, so I hope that we're not embarrassing you girls, even though your mom mentioned that you like to roam around the house naked as well, Cindy."

"Maybe I should go and let mom know that I'm home and see if she has any ideas about what we should do."

"I wouldn't disturb her Cindy, when she went to bed she was extremely tired and it would be a shame to wake her. As far as the so called situation, I don't know why the two of you can't do the same as Sandy and me, we're sleeping in the one bed in the guest room and we're an inch or two bigger than either one of you. Then again, I wouldn't mind sharing my bed with either of you and the other one can share the bed with Sandy. What do you think? But before we go any further, how about a couple of beers to cool off.?"

"That sounds great." Cindy said, "I think that both of us could use a beer or two to cool off and relax The only thing is that I don't think mom has any around, my parents don't drink."

"We have plenty for all of us," Tina said. "Hey, c'mon, relax and get comfortable, don't make us feel uncomfortable being naked while you gals have your clothes on."

Erika and Cindy looked at one another and then Cindy said, "Ah, what the hell Erika, we certainly see each other naked all the time." Then Cindy looked at Tina and said with a chuckle, "you gals don't plan on taking advantage of us, hehe."

"Wow Cindy, you gals have some terrific bodies, what have you been doing all summer, working out? Oh and I really love your pussy trims, real cute. But I notice tan lines, don't you go nude sunbathing?"

"Yeah, if we can find a nude beach, but we were on a couple of projects that didn't have any around, even though you can see, our bikini's just hardly covered what the guys were all trying to get a look at."

They were all sitting on the floor in more or less, a circle, squatting with legs crossed and quickly downing their beers. Sandy got up and brought everyone another cold one, not bothering to ask if they wanted another or not. The view for Tina and Sandy, looking at these two young beauty's, was nothing short of a lesbian's wet dream as they innocently looked at the girls crotches.

"Speaking of guys, you girls have a lot of action with some nice looking studs that were eagerly trying to catch a glimpse of what those skimpy bikini's covered. I bet they followed you all over." Sandy said.

"Guys!!!, you mean boys. No thanks, we decided to wait until they matured into men. Can you imagine, they're either muscle bound, including their brains, jocks, or nerdy brains that didn't say anything other than how they hacked a porn site." Erika said.

Cindy and Erika were getting tired, it was late and just a couple of beers was beginning loosen their conversation up a bit, in fact, they were starting to get the giggles.

"Sooooo, what did you gals do, I mean like all summer without S-E-X." Tina was now leading them on, asking questions about sex. "C'mon, we don't believe that you went an entire summer without sex. Remember, we're just a few years older than you gals."

Cindy looked at Erika, and again started to giggle. It was obvious to Sandy and Tina that these girls, Cindy and Erika, must have experimented with some lesbian sex.

"You don't have to be shy about it." Tina said. "It's obvious that the two of you must have experimented with some lesbian sex. "Sandy and I, along with some of our girlfriends are always making out with each other; I mean we're not lesbians, at least not as of now, we're hoping that when we're ready to settle down with a family, and if the right guy comes along, so be it, but we'll always be BI, even after we get married. So what did you gals do? In fact, Sandy, let's show them the video of a couple of our girlfriends that we made videos with."

Sandy said "sure, I wouldn't mind you getting me off a couple more times, I'm beginning to get horny again, since Laur, ooops, I mean since you got me off a while ago."

Cindy had a big question look on her face, like did Sandy just let it slip that maybe her mom had sex with them. She always sensed that her mother was sexually frustrated, but didn't quite understand it since her mom and dad seemed to be happy together.

The video came on and the girls were now watching what Tina and Sandy had shared with Laura. The two women on the screen were kissing one another passionately, their tongues dueling in others mouth. Their hands caressing each others bodies as their love making picked up it's tempo. Cindy and Erica were looking at the action on the screen with a lot of intensity, and it was obvious that it was doing to the girls, what Tina and Sandy intended.

Cindy stood up, needless to say, all Sandy and Tina had to do is look at Cindy's hardened nipples and her moist, open pussy lips and realized she was more than ready. Then Cindy said. I'm tired, I think I'm ready for bed, how about you Erika?"

Tina spoke up and said, "I'm also starting to get tired, and it looks like Sandy and Erika are enjoying the movie." Tina stood up and took Cindy's hand, "so how about the two of us sharing a bed in your room, Cindy, and Sandy and Erika can sleep together in the guest room, at least for tonight; tomorrow we'll see if we want to make other arrangements." With that said, Tina grabbed Cindy's arm and didn't give Cindy a chance to protest; like her mother, Tina knew that Cindy more than likely wanted to go to bed and masturbate with Erika. But Tina had other plans for her.

"You gals go," Sandy said as she gave Tina a hidden wink, "I think Erika is enjoying our video as much as I am, but we'll go to bed in a little while." Erika didn't have much to say about it, but I think that she was really getting into the movie.

"What side of the bed do you want?" Tina asked Cindy.

"The left side is fine for me," Cindy responded, "but do you mind if I relax in the shower for a while first."

"Oh you poor thing," Tina replied. "Forget the shower, I'll give you a relaxing massage the same as I gave your mom a little earlier, and like her, you'll fall into a nice deep sleep and in the morning, you'll feel so refreshed, I guarantee it. Now lie down on your stomach." Again, poor Cindy didn't have much to say about it.

Once Cindy was on the bed, Tina started talking to her softly. "Now keep your eyes closed and pretend that you're on a beautiful, white sand, tropical nude beach. You see all the firm tanned bodies of all the others around you. I'm going to spread tan lotion on you so that you won't burn, you want to get a nice even tan all over your firm body so that you'll be the envy of all the girls and desire of all the boys."

Tina's voice was getting softer and softer, but she kept talking to lull Cindy into a state of bliss and tranquillity. "Do you feel the warmth of the sun all over your body, and in parts of your body that hasn't been exposed to the sun before? Do you hear the waves as they quietly lap the shore? Now let's spread your legs so that you can get the sun in between them, and maybe the warm water will reach up in between your legs and lap away."

Cindy was into it, and was now moaning quietly as she was following the scene that Tina was describing to her. She knew that she wouldn't get a burn in those areas that had never been exposed to the sun, because she could feel Tina's gentle hands spreading the lotion between her legs, it felt wonderfully naughty.

humpty
humpty
549 Followers