Our Parties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
342 Followers

I lifted her up onto Kathy's queen-size bed, and unbuttoned her top, then let her shrug it off and took a long look at the firmness of those pretty breasts. I kneaded them then, and pulled at the nipple between thumb and forefinger, deliberately hurting her.

'Ouch!' she cried, 'that hurt!'

'I meant it to. I'll bet you liked it, yes?'

She looked down sheepishly, 'Yes, I did. How did you know?'

'I just knew,' I said, 'I'll bet there are many things you would like, that I could do to you.'

She was wriggling out of her flimsy trousers as I spoke.

'Right now, I want you to fuck me, Tom,' she said, grabbing a pillow, and pushing it under her arse as she spread her legs out wide. Not being one to keep a lady waiting, I leapt up between her legs, my prick standing out like a barber's pole, and rammed it straight home, deep into her cavernous, eager, hot cunt.

'Oh, Tom,' she cried, 'fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!'

Her vaginal muscles contracted and pulsed as I rode her, my balls slapping against her arse, and she screamed as an instant orgasm shook her with cyclonic power, only speeding up my already imminent climax. I saw stars and heaven's own beauty as I shot my copious load of hot steaming cum right into the neck of Pauline's womb.

'There,' I said, 'that'll give you something to talk about in the office.'

'My name's not Linda,' she said.

'Don't worry,' I said, 'she'll have plenty of her own to talk about.'

'Derek will be missing me,' said Pauline, 'and your wife..........'

'Won't give a toss,' I said, 'but I suppose we'd better get back to the festivities.'

By the time we had made ourselves presentable, and returned to the fray, Kathy had announced a break in the music, and people were milling around eating, but neither my wife nor Linda were anywhere to be seen.

I circulated a little, talking to all kinds of people, but had gravitated to Carol, and her husband, whom I learned was called John, when my wife and Linda put in an appearance, and I was able to introduce Julie, in her spectacular gown, to Carol and John, whose eyes nearly popped out of his head. When she passed him a drink, he was utterly fascinated by the tiny fetishistic chain dangling from her fingernail, and I caught him looking at it again and again. Almost immediately, the music began again, and Kathy now dispensed with the fast stuff, and dimmed the lights, putting on a slow, sensuous rumba. John immediately invited Julie to dance, leaving me with Carol. I took her drink from her, put it down on a table, and took her onto the floor.

'Presumptuous, aren't we?' she said, but she laid her soft honey-blonde hair against my cheek, and the feel of her narrow hips moving to the slow under the silk of her nightgown was incredibly arousing. I felt the inevitable starting to happen again.

'I suppose that's the problem with these parties,' she said, moving slightly away and looking at me.

'Oh?' I said, 'what's that?'

'You can't hide much,' she said, 'can you?'

'I'm sorry, Carol,' I said, 'if you're offended.'

'No,' she said, 'I'm flattered, Tom, but I have to be a little bit careful. Can we talk?'

'Sure,' I said, 'how about a stroll out on to the terrace? It's a nice evening.'

It was unseasonably warm, and Carol and I stood and looked at the night sky, while she unburdened herself about the rich husband she was no longer in love with, the job she had striven hard to get and didn't want to lose by falling foul of office gossip. Then she told me how she had wanted me ever since she had first seen me.

There was, then, nothing for it but to arrange a secret meeting one evening. I wasn't going to be denied at least one good shag with the lovely Carol, if I had to invent a good story.

Before we were missed, we returned to the party, and it started to peter out by about one thirty. It had been a success. As we all got our coats, ordered taxis and got in cars to go home, I once again had my hand squeezed meaningfully by Sue.

'I'm sure we can think up other kinds of party, can't we, Tom?' she said, before she released my hand.

'I should imagine so, Sue, I should certainly imagine so.'

'What do you suppose she meant by that?' asked Julie, who had been stood beside me, on the way home.

'Search me. We'll have to give it some thought.'

'By the way,' she said, 'I've asked John and his wife – what's her name? – to dinner next Wednesday. Hope that's OK by you.'

I pretended indifference, but my mind worked overtime. What was this all about?

On the Monday morning I went straight out on site, and didn't see Carol until the day after, when we passed in the corridor.

'See you at dinner tomorrow night, then,' she said, with an inscrutable smile playing on her lips. I touched her hand as we passed.

I could hardly wait for Wednesday evening to come around, but was a bit apprehensive as to how it would go.

Julie had prepared the meal in advance and taken her time dressing – for John's benefit, I thought. I had to admit she looked good in a short halter-necked backless dress the colour of her green eyes. She had had her hair swept up into a French knot that afternoon, and wore a diamante choker with matching ear-rings. The chain was still in place on her fingernail, and I wondered how she coped with her everyday tasks while it dangled around.

I went for casual, opting for chinos and button-down, and was relieved when I saw that John had gone down the same path. Carol, as ever, looked wonderful, in a cream silk blouse which button up the back, and shiny skin-tight trousers she looked as if she had been poured into. She also wore the highest heels I thought I had ever seen.

When I took her coat, and we were briefly alone, I whispered in her ear, 'God, I don't think I can bear looking at you all evening!'

Surreptitiously, she patted the front of my trousers, and then skipped away. When she moved, her breasts jiggled under the silk blouse. No way was she wearing a bra, and those trousers! Far too tight for anything to be worn underneath. Christ, Tom, I thought, as an instant erection started to grow, control yourself!

Conversation started out, as usual, mundane, but lubricated with wine, and later with liqueurs, became more relaxed, even intimate, as we sat in comfort on the sofa.

Julie, never slow in coming forward, suddenly said, 'Look, you guys, there's a sort of an undercurrent here, isn't there?' She smiled, 'Would it help if we put some music on and danced a bit?'

I went over to the CD unit and put on some Isobel Boulay songs, and Julie immediately held out her hand to John, who wasn't slow in jumping up to take her in his arms. I followed suit with Carol, who moulded her body to me just like at the party.

'Dim the lights a bit, darling,' Julie told me, and I steered Carol over to the switch to do her bidding, plunging the lounge into near-darkness.

She nibbled my ear-lobe, and I responded by pulling the hem of her blouse out of he trousers. She made no effort to stop me. Then, suddenly, I heard her gasp as her sharp, firm, naked breast was cupped in my hand, the nipple hard as a thimble as I tweaked it between thumb and forefinger. She moaned, and whispered, 'Oh Tom, I'm wet through, and want you inside me. We just have to fuck, darling!'

With that, her hand traced my weapon on the outside of my trousers, then felt for my zipper. She was out of control. Anxiously I looked around for Julie and John. They were on the sofa!

'Come on!' I said, and led Carol quietly out of the room, and into the spare room next door. Getting her trousers off was a lot easier than I had thought – they had a long zipper down each side – and she was on the single bed in no time, legs spread wide, both hands toying with puffy labia, as I knelt between her legs, savouring the sight I had so long imagined. She had a lovely, shaven pussy, her pink gash glistening with her secretions, her clit erect and visible as her excitement was clear.

I made her wait, first diving in to lick the whole length off her sweet crack, right from her rubbery clit through to the little ring of her arsehole, which I probed first with my tongue, then with an exploratory finger.

'Ooh,' she said.

'You like that?' I asked.

'I've never..........'

'We will, some time soon,' I promised, and went back to concentrate on her cunt.

'Fuck me, Tom!' she said, grabbing my hair, and pulling me out of her pussy, kissing me wildly on the lips.

I poised myself to enter her, and found her guiding me home with an eager hand, showing me the way as if it were my first time, then her cunt-muscles took over and as if by suction, I felt her natural pulsing action as she drew me in and out, in and out. I had the sensation that it was she who was doing the fucking, not me.

'I'm cumming!' she yelled, 'Oh, fuck. Yes!'

And I almost blacked out as I in turn came in great floods off hot creamy spunk, deep within the gorgeous Carol.

We lay together for half an hour, satiated, stroking each other, but unable to even speak, until I suggested it was time we went back to join Julie and John.

'I suppose so,' she said, without enthusiasm.

I knocked before we went into the lounge, and Julie had the good grace to laugh when we got there. They were sitting holding hands, he fully dressed, but Julie hadn't bothered putting her dress back on, and merely wore a housecoat she always kept handy.

'Good, you two?' she enquired, without a trace of rancour in her voice. I could say that for Julie, she was never bitter.

'Terrific,' I said.

'Mmmm,' murmured Carol, 'and you?'

'Wonderful!'

During the next weeks, we had a couple of return invitations, one at their place, then a dinner at a local restaurant. Swapping partners was becoming a way of life with us, though we had never actually discussed it, as such – I guess it was just lucky that there was incredibly strong mutual attraction all around. If anything, Julie and I were enjoying a better sex-life than ever before.

A week after our dinner-date, when we had all come back to our house, Carol walked into my office, checked that nobody was within hearing distance, and told me that John was going away for the weekend, to visit family in Ireland. I told her she should come and stay with us, but she insisted that I spoke first with Julie. That evening I did just that, and she was enthusiastic – more so than I had expected. When I raised my eyebrows, she smiled, 'I like her as well, you know, darling,' she said.

On the Saturday, the two of them went shopping together, and when I came back from a football match, in the afternoon, they were sat together on the sofa, chatting conspiratorially.

'Can anyone join in?' I asked.

'Just girl talk,' said my wife, but she coloured up a bit, so I knew they were discussing something interesting. I looked at the pair of them, and thought what a lucky guy I was, in the full knowledge I was going to fuck them both. Julie had slipped into a loose housedress, made of some pleated synthetic material, with lace around the neck, sleeves and hem. I knew she would be naked underneath it, apart from the waist chain she had taken to wearing. A couple of weeks ago, she had let me take her to have her clit pierced, and now wore a silver ring, from which she delighted in hanging different short chains and charms, saying that their constant movement turned her on while she was going about her everyday tasks.

Carol looked as classy as ever, in a maroon silk button-through dress which might have been Hermés, and staggeringly high heels.

I sat between them and kissed them both.

'Come on,' I said, 'tell!'

'Well,' said Carol, 'you remember your promise to me at the party?'

I looked at her a little puzzled.

'Show him, darling,' said Julie, and Carol stood up in front of us, then bent over from the waist, supporting herself on the arm of the sofa, and looking deliberately behind at me from under her hooded eyelids as she slowly raised her skirt, the silk sliding up her long thighs until her rounded buttocks were on view. She parted her legs and I could see a yellow cord hanging lewdly out of her anus. Reaching behind, she took it between thumb and forefinger and offered it to me.

'Pull!' she instructed, and I took hold of the cord, and, with an audible 'plop' a bright yellow ball the size of a ping-pong ball emerged, to a sort of cross between a gasp and a moan from Carol. I pulled some more and another ball appeared, and, when the third sphere put in an appearance, Julie had her fingers deep into Carol's slit. She moaned rhythmically now, and said, 'slowly, Tom, oh, oh! Oh, Carol, fuck me with your finger, yes, yes, please, yes, oh, I'm cumming, yes!!!'

As I dragged the last of the five balls from her arsehole, she collapsed on the sofa, and I had an erection like a stallion. Expertly, Julie, whipped my cock out of my trousers, and took me deep into her throat. I came in great spurting gushes, while Carol stroked my balls.

After we had all recovered a while, Julie announced she was going to grill us all a nice big entrecote steak, and make some salad. 'We need to get our strength back!' she said.

After we had eaten and listened to some music, we decided it was time to go to bed, and the idea of sleeping other than all three in the same bed never crossed our minds.

I usually slept naked, but preferred Julie in something sexy. She knew too, and she and Carol both donned nightgowns. Julie wore a red transparent baby-doll nightie with matching open-crotch panties, while Carol was stunning in a diaphanous long white gown through which every detail of her body was visible. I got them both to dance for me for a while before they climbed into bed, and had another huge stalk by the time they had finished.

'It's Carol's night, above all, Tom,' said Julie, 'she wants to lose her virginity, in a sense.'

Carol giggled nervously at that, and made to turn out the light, but Julie stopped her.

'Come on, darling,' she told her, 'I'm going to offer you up to Tom, like a sacrifice.'

Julie led Carol to the bed, and made her kneel on the firm mattress, then pushed two cushions under her flat stomach. She pulled up her nightgown, leaving it up around her waist, then produced a tube of KY jelly from the bedside table, smearing some around Carol's virgin anus.

'She's ready!' she said.

I was certainly ready, and knelt behind her, first pushing my eager tool briefly into the warm, wet, inviting depths of her cunt.

'Oooh!' she moaned, but I withdrew immediately, and pushed at the very portals of her arsehole, knowing that this tiny hole had so recently accommodated five huge balls.

'Mmmm,' she moaned, as I entered the beginnings of her passage to heaven.

I shoved harder.

'Oh, oh, no, I can't take it!' she cried, and I slapped her right buttock hard, leaving a handprint.

'Yes you can,' I said, and gave a heave as I thrust past her anal sphincter and felt her velvet tube take me into its smooth, hot paradise.

She was in agony, but now knew where it met with ecstasy, and I felt her cum with a shuddering groan, suddenly aware that Julie had somehow contrived to be licking her cunt while I fucked her arsehole. The knowledge was the last straw, and I stiffened and came without warning, filling her bowels in a new sensation with my creamy spunk.

Before the night was through, I gave Julie the long, slow fuck she needed, while Carol slept beside us.

In the morning I left them enjoying each others' bodies while I made breakfast, then we all went off for a picnic. The weekend had been a success.

JULIE AGAIN

I suppose we had grown out of the sort of parties where people just fancy one another, and the inevitable step needed to be taken.

John and Carol were in our lounge one evening, when John, who wasn't normally one for original ideas, said, 'Any thoughts about more parties, Julie?'

'I hadn't really given it much thought, I admitted, 'why?'

'Why not a swapping party?'

We all looked at him.

'Went to one once, wanted a lawn-mower for mine, but nobody had one,' said Tom.

I threw a cushion at him, but it broke the tension.

'Ithink it would be exciting,' I said, 'problem is, just how many suitable people can we find?'

'Far as I'm concerned,' chipped in Tom, 'problem is, quite simply, I don't fancy spending the night with some smelly old dog, or getting a dose of clap.'

Tom had, as ever, reduced things to their most basic level, voicing what we no doubt all feared. We decided to give it some thought.

Several days later, on the Saturday morning, Carol came to see me, just as I was getting ready to go out.

'I'll buy you a coffee,' she said, and we trotted off together to Starbuck's.

Once seated with our lattes, she outlined her idea.

'We do a pyramid job on it,' she said, 'but strictly limited. We all must know at least one other couple we suspect would be interested. Let's work on them, get them to work on another, and so on. I think we'll get a couple of dozen couples like that, don't you?'

I was a bit sceptical, but immediately thought about Tom's friend Steve. He'd told me Sue had the hots for him, and I went weak at the knees just thinking about Steve. They'd been to dinner with us only the week before, and I knew Sue and Tom had played footsie under the table all through the meal. When we got home, he'd fucked my brains out, before we'd ever got to bed.

We parted after having agreed to give it a try, settling on Carol's house as a venue, as they had plenty of room, and not many inquisitive neighbours.

When I told Tom what we had decided, he was more sceptical than I was, saying that he didn't think men would feel like going around asking their mates to let somebody else fuck their wives. He had a point, and I saw then that we women were the ones who would have to do the inviting.

I printed up some invitations to hand around, only after the respective wives had been chatted up. I would hand several copied to Sue when I had her lined up, as I was pretty sure I should, and I emailed a copy to Carol.

INVITATION

YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND/PARTNER ARE INVITED

TO A PARTY WITH NO LIMITATIONS UPON YOUR LIBIDO

Drugs will not be consumed

Dress: sexy!

The date and the address were appended.

During the next week I spoke with Sue, and she said she couldn't wait. She said she could also recruit her next door neighbour, who she said was a 'dirty bitch.' When I looked a bit worried at that she laughed, and said, 'No, not literally, she's a doctor, but she's randy, and her husband's a hunk.'

Carol, meantime, had talked with Pauline, who said she would be there, with husband

Derek ('God help the poor cow who drawshim!' she said) and she had also found another keen partygoer, with a wide circle of friends, at her computer-club.

In the end, when we finalised the list, with a week to go, we had twenty two couples lined up, which seemed fine. We had to decide on a format, and we both thought the old key-on-the-table business was 'old hat.' We also agreed that we couldn't just leave everybody to choose their own swap. That way, Tom would slope off with Sue, poor old Derek would be left with the last woman there, etc. No, at least for the first time, we had to make it a bit of a lottery.

'We'll do just that!' I said, 'each girl can have a number, and the guys draw them out of the hat.'

Carol thought it a great laugh, and suggested we had a couple of hours' dancing – good and sexy, as she put it – first.

When I told Tom what we had decided, he wasn't at all pleased – he had set his dirty stinking heart on shagging Sue, I knew – but accepted the decision in good grace in the end.

The evening came around, and I took my usual care dressing, even though I wasn't going to be wearing very much. Sat naked in front of my mirror, I rouged my nipples, which were going to be visible through the black fishnet top I slipped on. When I touched them, they obediently stood to attention, as they always did. I clipped a silver chain a couple of inches long, with a little diamond clasped in the end, to my clit-ring, cinched a heavy silver chain around my waist, put in long silver ear-rings, and clasped a tight silver amulet around my left arm above the bicep. Earlier I had made sure that I again had my fingernail decoration in place. For the evening I had decided on a long black silk skirt, so tight around my ankles that I could hardly walk. Carol had helped me buy it, and said she thought it was the sexiest thing she had ever seen. I wore high stilettos, with metal heels, as usual. I had never felt more erotic or available in my life, and the knowledge that I was going to be fucked by a complete stranger made me fear for the damp patch I might be making, and thank heavens I had chosen black.

Calandria
Calandria
342 Followers