Our Perfect Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked back to the bed, my hard cock leading the way and Laura was laid back on the bed, absentmindedly stroking her pussy with one hand and twirling a lock of long hair around the forefinger on her other hand.

I tossed the condoms on the bed and said "I got two.. that's it 'til I can shop."

Laura looked slightly disappointed, but said two would do for now.

I climbed up on the bed between her spread legs. She reached down and grabbed my cock, stroking it to make sure it was hard while I ripped open the condom package.

"Sorry it ain't longer," I told her, my face tingling from a blush.

"The Bastard was about 3 inches.. but you're a lot thicker.. might be a tight fit... never tried one quiet this thick before."

"Oh," I asked, a slight twinge of jealousy sparking in my breast. "How many have ya had, and how big?"

"Mmm... one boyfriend when I was about 14... he was maybe 17... about 8 inches maybe.. but not this thick. We only did ... ahhhhhhhhhh..."

"Yes? Only did what?" I inquired.

"Anal sex... a couple of times. I also have a vibrator that I've used more th an once.. it's not this big" she said, giving my shaft a couple of quick tugs.

"Mmm.. I can think of a better place for you to put that" I told her.

She smiled and reached for the rubber I was holding in my hand. She rolled it down my shaft, then stroked her fingers across her pussy a couple of times coating them with her juices, then smearing them on my shaft. I watched as she then inserted a couple of fingers in her pussy, opening her lips and then she grasped my waist with both hands tugging me closer. I held my cock in line with her opening, and slowly inserted the head into her cunt. She tossed her head back, the muscles in the side of her neck standing out and she groaned as my shaft slowly spread her open. Her legs slid up around my waist, her heels against my lower back, and her nails dug in to the tops of my shoulders.

"Fuck me Jack.. long and hard..."

I groaned and started sliding my cock in and out of her tight warm pussy. She pulled on my hips to get me in the rhythm she wanted, and I started going in at just a little bit of an angle, slapping my pubic bone against her clit with ever thrust. I looked deep into her eyes as we made love, our rhythm changing ever few minutes from hard animal fucking, my cock pounding in and out of her wet pussy, to slow gentle love-making, grinding the base of my cock and pubic bone against her clit. Her hips rotated in little circles the whole time making me feel like ever stroke was going to be the last one. I have no idea how long we were at it, our bodies bucking together, but finally one of her wiggles was the last one that sent me over the edge. I felt the cum release from my balls and surge out of my shaft collecting in the tip of the rubber. My arms gave out and my head landed on her tits. She stroked my back and told me to hold still a moment.. then her hips went to work fucking my spent cock. The feeling was almost more than I could stand, the feel of my slippery cum and the rubber against the head of my dick. Then suddenly I heard her gasp and felt her pussy start to grip my shaft as she had her on orgasm. We both laid there spent, my shaft still buried deep inside her.

We rolled over onto our sides, my cock slipping out of her pussy, just stroking each other. My hand stroked the inside of her thigh and hers reached around me to stroke my back. We kissed and caressed each other from head to foot I think. My cock had rejuvenated its self after all the kissing and stroking and was ready for more action. I looked down and the condom was still wrapped snuggly around my cock. Laura noticed too and giggled, then she pushed me onto my back. She threw her leg over me, straddling my hips and slowly lowered herself onto my shaft. This time it was just slow gentle love making. She would raise up slowly til my cock was just about to pop out of her pussy, then slowly lower her self again. Once I was snugged deep inside again she would rock back and forth against me, working her clit. My hands played with her breasts and she leaned forward to french kiss me, her long hair trailing over my chest.

Since I had already cum twice, I knew it would take a while before I was ready to cum again, but Laura had two things going for her.. she was young, and female. She rocked until her orgasm was close, then she reached down and spread her lips with two fingers so she could rub harder against my groin. I felt her orgasm hit, a quick little series of spasms accompanied by a little squeal, then she lay down on my chest. I slowly started to fuck her, my cock going in and out and soon her hips were bouncing up and down too. I wrapped my arms around her back and held her in place. She bit my chest and neck, hard, driving me insane, and I could feel another orgasm cumming on. I told her I needed to cum soon and she told me she needed the same. She slid her hand between our bodies and started to frig her clit with her fingers as my cock slid in and out of her warm wet cunt. She gasped and I felt the first contraction of her muscles.. the moan that escaped with the second contraction triggered my orgasm and I shot another load into the already once-filled rubber.

Laura rolled off of me and reached down to pull off the rubber. My cock was coated in cum and she lightly stroked the shaft, keeping away from the tip. She knew that I couldn't handle it just then and just teased me enough to keep me hard and awake.

We were both sweaty and after some talk and a lot of giggling we headed for the shower. I palmed the last rubber on the way, and enjoyed the sway of her naked butt, and her hair brushing along her back.

I really enjoyed the view as she bent over adjusting the water temp and turned on the shower. Her wet pussy lips glistened between her thighs and I was ready to slip into her right then and there. But she stood up and stepped in and beckoned for me to join her.

I grabbed the shampoo and washed her hair while she soaped my body, paying close attention to my rod. As I massaged her scalp, she reached up and removed the hand-held shower head and washed the soap off of me, getting on her knees and taking my cock into her mouth as I finished washing her hair. She looked up at me and laughed then stood up to wash the shampoo out of her hair as I rubbed her back.

After a couple of minutes I slid my hands around front to fondle her boobs and then my left hand slid down to tease her clit. She pressed her ass against me and turned her head to look at me.

"Did you bring the other one?" she asked.

I reached outside the curtain and retrieved the pack, handing it to her and she ripped it open and rolled the robber down my shaft. She then leaned forward bracing one hand on the wall as the water from the shower sprayed her back. I eased up behind her eager to slip my cock into her pussy. She reached between my legs to help and surprised me by aiming it a little higher, straight in to her anus.

I gave a little groan as if felt her tight orifice open and accept my shaft. She gave her own moan feeling me buried in her up to my balls. I started stroking slowly and felt her fingers flicking between her legs, running up and down her pussy, and occasionally stroking my balls.

"Faster... mmmmmm Jack... uh.. come on.. fuck..."

I started stroking a little faster and she grabbed the hand-held shower head again, fumbling with the dial until it was a gentle massage spray. She directed it between her legs, the pulsing water hammering her clit, and my balls. It wasn't long before I felt the tensing in my loins that meant orgasm was imminent. She told me she had to cum soon, and just hearing the need in her voice trigged the last reserve of cum in my balls. I shot what I had left into her ass, and the feel of the cum pulsing through my shaft triggered her orgasm. We stood there in the shower, my cock still buried in her ass, and I knew that I was spent. But, for some reason I just felt I needed to make her cum one more time, maybe to make up for all the time I had wasted, or to make up for all the shit Mr. Bastard had put her through, or maybe, just because I wanted to make her cum.

I took the shower head in my hand and directed the spray against her clit as she pressed her back against me. I used my feet to kick her legs and little apart and inserted too fingers into her pussy fucking in and out while my slowly shrinking cock rested in her butt. It didn't take long to feel her tense up around my cock and fingers, her orgasm knocking at the door. Then I leaned forward and whispered words I thought I'd never say again to any woman, "I love you" and bit her neck. She came immediately, each contraction crushing my cock and fingers and forcing a grunt from between her lips.

When Laura was finally done cumming, she turned around and gave me a big kiss and breathlessly whispered "I love you too." We then went to bed and slept entwined in each other, legs and arms a tangle of sex satisfied skin and muscles.

When we woke up this morning, the storm was gone and the day was bright and alive. She ran to the drug store for some more condoms, and I sat down to try to record some of what happened. She just came back and I think I'm going to go do something I've not done since Elizabeth left... go make waffles.