Our Porn Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,963 Followers

Finally, Nicole's orgasm abated and she lay quietly while her slender young body trembled. When she opened her eyes, both of her parents lay beside her, their hands touching and caressing her gently. She sucked in a deep, tremulous breath and let it out slowly.

"You guys sure know to make a girl feel good!" she laughed.

"Did you enjoy it?" Michelle asked as she touched Nicole's cheek.

"Oh, yeah!"

"I would never have believed that the three of us would actually make love together," David grinned. "That was pretty hot!"

"Yeah, well, that isn't all of it," Nicole responded with a grin. "I still want both of you to cum for me!"

"I don't see a problem with that," Michelle chuckled. "Do you, David?"

"Not at all."

Michelle leaned over to the nightstand on her side of the bed and brought out a tube of KY jelly and handed it to her husband. She traded places with her daughter and spread her legs wide in anticipation of Nicole's tongue and lips on her burning pussy. She watched as the young teen lowered her face to her pussy and pushed her small, firm ass into the air.

"Fuck my ass, daddy."

"Have you ever had a cock in your ass, baby?" he asked squeezing some of the lubricant on a finger.

"A couple of times," she said looking over her shoulder. "And, I really like it!"

After he had Nicole's tight, puckered hole lubricated, he pushed a finger deep inside of her. She gasped with delight, and then moaned when a second finger entered her ass. She lay her face against one of her mother's soft thighs and closed her ass while her dad fingered her ass, getting her ready for his hard cock. Then, without warning, she felt his fingers leave her ass and the bulbous head touch her tight little hole.

David pushed gently and felt his cock begin to enter his daughter's ass. He took it slowly, not wanting to hurt her, and inch-by-inch his cock sank into Nicole's ass. When he was inside, he stopped for a moment, and then began to slowly fuck his daughter's ass. His thrusts were slow and even and she felt so incredibly tight that he wasn't sure if he could last long inside of her before he filled her ass with his hot seed.

Nicole's tongue darted from her mouth as she slowly began to feast on her mother's pussy. The pink lips were swollen and wet with desire, and the young teen began to lick and kiss her mother's pussy with a ferocious hunger. She could feel the heat of passion radiating from between Michelle's legs as she savored the feel and taste of her womanhood.

"Eat me, baby," Michelle purred softly. "Your mouth feels so good!"

"Oh, mommy, daddy's big cock feels so good in my ass!" she exclaimed.

"Fuck your little girl's ass, David!" Michelle said as her hands fondled her tits. "Pound her little asshole!"

"Oh, fuck!" he wheezed. David wasn't sure how long he could last. His daughter's ass was so hot, so incredibly nice that he was sure he would cum within the next few strokes. "Take my cock, baby!"

Michelle cupped her tits and toyed with her nipples while her lust-filled eyes watched her sexy young daughter make love to her pussy. For Michelle, it was so unreal to watch this beautiful young woman who she'd raised from a baby love her pussy. Seeing her daughter's face between her spread legs, her tongue lapping eagerly at her most secret of places, drove the raven-haired mother wild with desire.

Michelle began to buck her hips; the sensations flooding her were so great that she knew she couldn't last long. She wanted desperately to cum for her little girl and she took Nicole's head in her hands. Holding Nicole, Michelle began rocking and bucking her hips, rubbing her steamy wet pussy against her daughter's ravenous mouth, as she grew closer to a wild, out of control orgasm.

"Make me cum!" she hissed. "Make mommy cum on your face, baby!"

"Oh, mommy!" Nicole breathed into her mother's cunt. "I want you to cum for me!"

Michelle locked eyes with her husband. She could see that David was about to explode; the way his lips parted, the quick successions of gasps that came from his mouth and the widening of his sex-glazed eyes were signs she had learned to recognize over the years. Michelle began to whimper with desire as Nicole's tongue worked her clit with a fierce eagerness. Her feet dug into the bed and her toes curled as the first wave of her orgasm exploded deep inside of her.

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Babyyyyyyyyyy!" Michelle screamed.

Nicole gripped her mother's thighs tightly and held on as Michelle began jerking and writhing. The screams of unbridled passion that came from her mother sent shivers of delight deep into her tummy. Then, just as it seemed that her mother's orgasm was beginning to subside, she felt her dad slam his cock deep into her hot, tight ass and stiffen.

"Cum in me, daddy!" she cried out, her lips still touching her mother's wet hot cunt meat. "Cum in my asshole!"

"Oh, Nicole, baby!" David groaned loud and long, his face twisted into a mask of pure passion. "I'm cumming, baby!"

David felt his cock expand and contract as ropes of hot seed spilled from his cock into his little girl's ass. Staring into his wife's pretty eyes as he emptied his balls into Nicole was more erotic than anything he'd experienced in his life. Holding her sexy hips while he rode a tremendous, mind-blowing orgasm brought a loud cry of pleasure from his mouth. Maybe it was because what they had done was taboo, something none of them should have done, but fucking Nicole's ass was something he'd never forget.

Finally, the three collapsed into a heap of gasping, sexually sated bodies, arms and legs entwined and bodies touching. David and Michelle, still delighted that they had shared their sexy daughter in such a hot, loving way, caressed Nicole's soft body as they alternated kissing her full lips. For Nicole, the experienced had been dreamlike and hard to believe. Never had she felt anything so exquisite as the touch of her mom and dad as they made sweet love to her.

"So, I'm guessing you guys won't be too pissed about the pics?"

"Speaking for myself," Michelle grinned. "I would love to see more."

"That can be arranged." Nicole returned her mother's grin and kissed her lightly. "With daddy's camera we can take all sorts of hot pictures!"

"I think we have our very own porn princess." David chuckled, looking at his wife.

"Aren't we fortunate," Michelle smiled as she stretched out beside her daughter and gently touched one of Nicole's hard nipples.

"Oh, mommy..."

David, Michelle and Nicole became lovers that day. Nicole continued to see her boyfriend but she spent a good deal of time with her parents. They learned to thrill each other with just a touch, a kiss, and a soft caress of a tongue. And Nicole did become their porn princess, posing for a variety of pictures as she made love to them. And when she wasn't at home...well, Michelle would wear her hair in pigtails and make hot, nasty love to her sexy daddy.

nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,963 Followers