Our Sex Vacation Day 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori started her countdown, "five, four, three, two, one, time."

Crystal climbed off Mike's cock and as soon as she was off it, he got a stressed look on his face then his dick erupted. He shot load after load into the air.

Lani said, "Damn it."

Crystal confidently strolled back to her position behind Todd. I heard her whisper to Lori, "Thank-you."

The dealer excused Mike from the tournament and Lani went to get a napkin so Mike could clean himself off.

The next hand I lost and knew it would be Lori's turn to perform.

Jesse won the hand so Sandy said, "Lori I want you to suck Todd's dick."

Lori left from behind me and went to Todd who was seated next to me. She rolled him out and Lori got on her knees.

Crystal urged him on, "Come on Baby don't let her get the best of you."

Lori opened her mouth and sucked Todd's cock between her lips. She was stroking and twisting his cock vigorously. It was exciting to see her sucking on his cock. About fifteen seconds into the blowjob, Todd was getting uncomfortable. Sandy counted down, "five, four." Todd groaned and shot a load into Lori's mouth. Sandy finished, "three, two, one, time."

Lori also was kind and finished Todd off while he finished cumming in her mouth.

Lori stood up as cum dribbled from the corners of her mouth. She turned to get a napkin from the table and wiped her mouth off.

The dealer excused Todd and dealt the next hand.

It was now down to Jesse and me. I had been fortunate that I had not been chosen that much and was still in it. I was deeply concerned about Sandy. She had Brad off so quickly with her mouth.

The dealer said, "Now that there are just two left the loser of each hand is the one who has the winners partner perform whatever sex act they think will win for them."

I lost the first hand and my mind was thinking, "oh shit" as Sandy strolled confidently toward me. She pulled me from the table and straddled the chair. I watched as she grabbed my cock in her small hand and lowered herself onto me. I watched as my cock disappeared into her smooth wet pussy.

Lori behind me said, "For heaven's sake Steve don't watch."

I rolled my head back and closed my eyes as Sandy was riding my cock. She was squeezing it in her tight little pussy. It seemed like an eternity before I heard five, four, I could feel my cock getting harder and the cum boiling in my balls, three, two, one, time.

Sandy got off my cock and I sat there with my eyes closed fighting the urge to come. A few seconds passed and I had fought it off.

Lori leaned to my ear and said, "Good job Honey."

Thank God, Jesse lost the next hand. Lori knew I would not be able to handle another session so she went to Jesse with an air of confidence and a killer strut to her walk.

She rolled Jesse back from the table. She knew he was not used to big tits so she made sure she leaned forward and put her tits directly in Jesse's face as she reached for his cock. She guided it to her pussy and I watched it disappear into her. She took a lesson from Crystal and rode Jesse hard with her tits slapping him in the face. He was young and cocky so he stuck his tongue out and was licking on them. He suddenly stopped licking as Lori was pounding up and down on him.

Sandy said, "Jesse hold on!"

Jesse was groaning as Sandy was watching the time. Sandy started her countdown, "five, four, three, two, one, time."

Lori climbed off his cock with an audible pop and that was too much for him as his cock hit the cool air in the casino. He jerked fighting it back but still shot his load into the air. He shot load after load onto his crotch.

Sandy said, "Shit."

Lori through her arms into the air and jumped up and down. Her big tits were bouncing up and down with her victory dance. She leaned to me and we kissed.

The dealer said, "Congratulations you two will be at the final table."

I got up from the table and Lori and I hugged. The rest of the couples at our table congratulated us and wished us luck at the final table.

The dealer told us, "You now have to stay in my sight until the final table. We want the field to be fair at the table so there is no going to relieve yourself of any pressure during the break."

There was only one table still battling it out as we walked up to it there was a beautiful brunette fucking this older guy. He was struggling and nearly in pain trying to hold back. He suddenly moaned and jerked just as the brunette pulled off his cock. We watched as she raised her arms in victory and went to hug her mate. The guys cock was like a fountain-spraying load after load into the air and onto his lap.

The resort hostess came forward and announced, "We will take a thirty minute break now. Then all of our finalist will need to be in the "Vulva Room" at 11pm."

Our dealer/escort followed Lori and I to the bar where we ordered a drink. We all sat and relaxed waiting out the thirty-minute break. At 10:55pm, we got up and headed to the room for the final round.

We walked into the room and in the middle of it; there was one poker table. It was lit up with bright stage type lights. Around the room there was bleacher seating for everyone to sit and watch the activity at the final table.

Lori leaned into me and whispered, "Wow, it is going to be like being on stage and having sex in front of a bunch of people."

The hostess stepped into the bright lights, "Can we get all of our finalist to come around the table now please and pick a seat."

I led the way and Lori followed me into the bright lights. What a very self-conscious moment to be naked in front of a hundred or so people and to be in such a bright light. The bleacher lights were dimmed down and you could not see the people watching but we knew they were there.

I picked a seat and sat down while Lori stood behind me. It felt a little better sitting down and having the cover of the table. Poor Lori was still out on display.

Everyone had sat down and the hostess explained the rules, "The rules are simple. Just like last time we are playing five-card draw. The difference is that at this table the girls are already naked and the sex acts start immediately. This round we up the ante with each sex act lasting for one full minute. I will be timing each one and counting them down. The last man at the table who has not had an orgasm will be the winner."

She paused, "Does anyone have any questions?"

An absolutely stunning blonde asked, "Anything goes?"

The hostess replied, "Anything goes! If any party refuses to perform the requested act they will then be out of the competition."

She paused again, "If there are no more questions then, shuffle up and deal."

The dealer shuffled the cards and you could have cut the tension around the table with a knife.

The first hand I was dealt two kings, an ace, a two, and a five. I kept the kings and the ace and turned in the other three. I was dealt back another ace and two nothing cards. I figured that this hand at least I would not lose and might win. At this table, it would be important to win as many hands as possible so that Lori has to be the requestor and it would keep them off me.

My kings and aces held up as the winning hand. Lori clapped her hands and looked around the table. She pointed to the blonde who had asked the question and said, "I'm sorry I don't know your name."

The blonde responded with, "I'm Sara."

Lori said, "Ok Sara I want you to lay him," pointing toward a tall sandy-haired young man who responded with "Joe." Lori continued, "Ok Sara I want you to lay Joe down on the table and suck his cock."

Sara walked around the table to Joe. Joe stood up and his cock was already semi rigid in expectation of this beautiful woman getting ready to suck his dick. Sara turned Joe around and laid him back on the table.

Joe's cock was now fully erect as Sara leaned over him. Her huge tits were hanging down and lying on Joe's thighs as she opened her mouth and slid his cock between her lips.

Joe simply closed his eyes and I am sure was trying to think of anything but where he was and what was happening to him. Sara started slowly then really got into it. She was rapidly stroking and sucking Joe's cock. It was almost surreal watching her sucking in such bright lights. It was if you were watching a porn film but it was happening right in front of you.

Sara was giving it all she had when we heard, "five, four, three, two, one, time."

Sara pulled off his cock and Joe sat up, got off the table, and returned to his seat. Joe's partner a very slender brunette with small perky tits leaned down to kiss the top of his head and said, "Nice job Honey!"

The dealer shuffled and dealt the next hand. I was dealt nothing but a ten high and was immediately concerned.

I kept the ten and took four cards. None of them helped at all. I lost the hand and knew that Lori would have to perform under the bright lights.

The winner of the hand's Lady wanted Lori to fuck this good-looking younger guy on the table.

Lori left from behind me and walked to the guy. He stood up with his hard cock pointing straight up. Lori turned him around and he crawled backwards onto the table and laid back. Lori climbed onto the table then straddled the young stud. She grabbed his cock and guided it toward her pussy.

In the bright lights, you could see every detail as his cock head split open Lori's pussy and slipped between her wet lips. Lori lowered herself onto him and I thought it was in slow motion as I watched every inch disappear into my wife's pussy.

She had all of him in her and then began riding up and down on his cock. She would almost let it slip out then slam back down onto him. You could hear a slap each time as her ass hit his thighs. He too had his eyes closed trying to ignore the fact that he was getting rode and rode hard.

With each withdrawal of his cock, you could see Lori's pussy lips sliding along his slick shaft. They were also filming this final table. The images were being shown to the audience on screens around the room. The audience was also getting a close-up view of my wife's pussy.

"Five, four, three, two, one, time!" the hostess exclaimed.

Lori dismounted from his cock, climbed off the table, and returned to her position behind me. The young guy climbed off the table and took his seat. Lori was breathing heavily behind me. How in the hell he withstood such a fucking from my wife's tight little pussy, I will never know and I knew I might be out of my league with this bunch.

The dealer dealt the next hand. I did not lose nor did I win the hand.

A stunning older lady in her fifties was the one giving the orders this hand. She pointed to the drop dead gorgeous blonde and said I want you to sit on his lap 'pointing at me' and fuck him for one minute with your big titties in his face.

My mind was thinking 'Oh my God!' I would love to fuck this beautiful woman.

She walked over to me and pulled me back from the table to expose my hard cock to the crowd and the camera. She threw her leg over me and then grabbed a hold of my cock. It felt like electricity shooting through me as she touched me. She guided me toward her pussy as the cameraman was standing over my shoulder filming it all. I looked down as my cock was entering her tight little pink slit.

It was warm and soft as she slowly sat down on my cock. She leaned forward so that her tits were in my face. She began riding up and down.

I had to get my mind off the incredible sensation of her pussy on my cock. It was hard to do with her big firm, full tits slapping my cheeks. My nose was buried in her cleavage and I inhaled her beautiful scent.

I glanced up at the screens and saw the cameraman had moved to lower ground and was filming her from behind. It was a wild, erotic feeling watching your cock sliding in and out of such a lovely piece of ass.

The view on the screen actually helped to keep my mind off the friction that was being applied to my cock. I was enthralled looking at the screen. Then, "five, four, three, two, one, time!" the hostess exclaimed.

The blonde goddess pulled herself from my cock and walked over behind her partner.

The next hand was lost by a couple who were around forty. His wife was slightly larger woman who had apparently had several children. The partner of the winning hand started her instructions, "I want you to let him 'pointing at a young good-looking guy who was very well endowed' have anal sex with you for one minute."

The table and the audience went silent. Knowing this was entering into a whole other area of sex play and that many people had taboos about it. The woman began shaking her head, leaned to her husband, and was whispering in his ear. The wife looked at the hostess and said, "I understand that anything goes but, I will not do that."

The hostess said, "I'm sorry then you will have to leave the table."

The couple got up and left, as Lori was at my ear, "What do we do if I'm asked to do that?"

Lori and I have never had anal sex. She has always considered it "dirty."

I turned to her and said, "Honey if it is something that you do not want to do then we will also forfeit the game."

She reached around and kissed me on the cheek as the next hand was being dealt.

I did not win nor lose the hand but the good-looking older woman did and she was out to see how the loser of the hand played. The loser was the girl who had just asked the other woman to have anal sex.

She said, "I want you to have anal sex with him for one minute."

The loser was a beautiful blonde and she just smiled and walked over to the good-looking guy. She pulled him back from the table and then bent over right in front of him. She looked back over her shoulder and said, "Honey get some lube before you shove that monster up my ass."

The hostess was prepared and handed him a bottle of lubricant. He stood up with his big hard cock waving in front of him. He squeezed some of the lube into his hand and then smeared it on his cock. He approached his beautiful subject with in trepidation because he knew it was going to be tight and lots of friction.

The camera operator had a great angle on the action as Lori and I watched the screen as he guided his cock to her puckered hole. He pushed slightly and the head popped inside her. The redhead moaned as he entered her. He pushed a little more and another inch slipped inside her. She was now gripping the rails around the table and her eyes were closed as she adjusted to the cock invading her ass. He pushed a little farther and his cock then easily slid all the way into her ass. She moaned, "OHHHHHHHH FUCK!"

He slowly withdrew then plunged back into her as she gripped the table even tighter. He withdrew and now was using a steady pace of fucking her ass. The redhead let go of the table and reached a hand back between her legs to play with her clit as her ass was being fucked.

About thirty seconds had passed and he was struggling so he slowed his pace. She although was in high gear and was ready to orgasm right there. She was pushing herself on and off his cock faster than he really wanted to be fucking her.

The redhead lowered her head to the table and nearly screamed, "I'm CUMMMMING!" Her body jerked with each spasm of her orgasm and the guy moaned, "OH FUCK!"

He was shooting his load deep into the redhead's bowels.

He stopped pumping, pulled out of her ass with an audible pop and squishing noise. The redhead stood up and turned to kiss him. "I am sorry but I knew you would not make it through that session, but thank-you for a great orgasm!"

The Hostess announced that they were also out of the contest.

That left only three couples at the table.

There was Lori and I, the forties couple we now knew as Lester and Karen and, the young couple with the sexy blonde who liked getting her ass fucked. Their names were Ace and Brandi.

The dealer shuffled the cards again and dealt them out. I was dealt nothing and was afraid of losing the hand to Ace because I knew Brandi would be requesting Lori to get ass fucked. I drew into a pair of tens and was hoping that was good enough.

We laid the cards down and fortunately, Lester won the hand with three of a kind. I had lost the hand but felt confident that Karen would not ask Lori to take a cock in her ass.

Karen knew that a cock in the ass caused so much friction that the guys could not hold out for one minute. She looked at Lori and said, "I want you to let Ace fuck your sweet little ass."

I heard Lori gasp as the request came forward. I think Karen figured either she would decline or she would do it and Ace would not make it. Either way she eliminated a competitor.

Lori leaned down and whispered in my ear as the room was deathly quiet, "What should I do?"

I pulled away from the table and turned to her, "Honey you don't have to do it. We can just pay to come back again."

She looked at Ace who was smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

Ace knew if she accepted he would be fucking a virgin ass.

Lori turned and walked over to Ace who stood up with his cock standing straight up. She did as Brandi had done and bent over right in front of him and grabbed the padded rails on the table.

My mind was reeling with mixed emotions. Why was she doing this? Was it for the free vacation or because she wanted to be fucked in the ass?

Ace grabbed the lube and applied it to his cock.

The cameraman was getting in position to show it all to the audience.

I stood up and watched as Ace placed his cock at the entrance to her puckered little rosebud. He leaned forward and the head slid into Lori's ass.

Lori moaned, not from pleasure but from pain. Her knuckles were white from gripping the rails so tight and a small tear ran down her cheek.

I said, "Lori you don't have to do this."

She just stayed bent over adjusting to the feel of the cock invading her bowels. Ace leaned forward some more and let a little more slid into her. Lori's whole body was tensed up from the invasion.

Brandi leaned down by her and said, "Just relax and let it in."

Lori relaxed a bit and Ace slid in some more. He was three quarters of the way in when he pushed forward and sunk to the hilt. He stopped and let Lori adjust to the feeling.

The Hostess said, "Time starts now."

Ace withdrew and then leaned back into her. I looked up at the monitor to see what the audience was seeing. There was my sweet wife's ass stretched with a cock buried in it. His hands were planted firmly on each of her lovely cheeks spreading her wide apart.

Ace was now into a rhythm and slowly stroking in and out of Lori. Lori had relaxed and was actually getting a very turned on look on her face. She then put a hand between her legs and was fingering her pussy. The cameraman was getting a good angle on her fingers working over her clit as Ace's cock was penetrating her ass.

Like Brandi, Lori began to moan and groan and I knew from the sounds she was emitting that she was near an orgasm herself. She then suddenly jerked and spun into a moaning, screaming fit of an orgasm.

The Hostess counted down, "five, four, three, two, one, time!"

Ace quickly pulled out and was fighting to keep his cum in his balls. Suddenly his knees buckled and he shot a load onto Lori's ass where he had just exited. He shot load after load onto her ass and the small of her back.

Lori was sprawled out on the table like a wet dishrag. Her whole body was glistening with perspiration and her breathing was deep and ragged. Ace just stood behind her with his rapidly deflating cock lying on the small of her back between her ass cheeks.

I leaned into Lori's ear and asked, "Are you Ok?"

She opened her eyes and said, "My God I have never cum that hard before in my life."

As Ace backed away from her, the Hostess announced that they were now out of the competition.