Our Shared Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes just then, and staring at me again, opened her mouth to show me all the cum in there mixed with her spit. Her mouth was full and she had to keep her head back to keep it from spilling out. She used her tongue to move the cum around in her mouth and when she inadvertently pushed a little cum out the corner of her mouth, she quickly tried to stop it as it ran down her chin and dripped to her breast. I caught my breath at the sight, and she smiled, almost spilling more of the cum. She squeezed my cock gently to get my attention, and as I looked back into her eyes, she closed her mouth. She took two big swallows to get all the cum in her mouth, and then worked her tongue around her teeth and gums to gather up the rest of it. She opened her mouth wide to show me it was all gone. There were little bits of cum all over the inside of her mouth, and as she opened it a few stringers stretched between her upper and lower teeth like spider webs. I liked that, and my cock jerked in her hand. She looked down smiling as if pleasantly surprised and then gently lowered her mouth to my cock again.

For the next fifteen or twenty minutes she held my cock in her mouth, gently sucking and nibbling on the foreskin in her mouth. I couldn't take and more and finally leaned back in my chair, closing my eyes, and letting her nurse on my cock. I didn't fall asleep, I just sat there taking it all in, overwhelmed by what had just happened, savoring the moment. Picturing in my mind this beautiful creature who had just sucked my dick like it was the most important part of her day. Her sucking and nibbling continued, keeping me aroused-my dick never went down, and soon I could feel the urge for action come back into my cock. I opened my eyes and looked at her. All I could see was the top of her head as she lay there with my cock in her mouth. She was making little gurgling and swallowing sounds the whole time and sounded as much like a baby as anything else. It was incredibly erotic. She noticed the change in my cock immediately and changed her sucking. She opened her mouth wider and let my cock slide in deeper and deeper until it was all the way into her throat.

I just sat there in awe as I watched all 8 inches disappear into her mouth. The feeling as it went into her throat was incredible. I had never fucked a girl yet and none of the girls I dated could deep-throat, so this sensation was new. Warm, wet, surrounded by the constricting pulsing grip of her throat. My cock quickly came up to full hardness. She raised and lowered her mouth up and down on my cock several times slowly and then pulled her mouth off and looked at me.

"You like that?" she asked. I just nodded, wide-eyed at her talent.

"I practiced that for you dad, and I love the feeling. Sometimes I just let him shoot right down my throat into my stomach because it turned him on. But I miss the taste of cum when that happens. I'll be happy to let you shoot down my throat sometime. But right now let's have some fun. Why don't you queue up some of those movies of ours and we'll watch."

With that she stood up and took off her little skirt. I put on one of my composite movies. It was the "blondes eat cum" CD, with shot after shot of women getting it in the face and mouth. As usual, I had arranged it so it started with the more standard facials and worked its way through to the more intense, nastier, dripping drooling, cum-in-her mouth, snowballing, shots that I loved. As the movies began I wondered how she was going to watch them with my cock in her mouth. Jennifer grabbed my chair and turned it slightly to the side from the screen.

"I want to watch too, OK?" she said, and grabbed my cock with one hand, lowering her wet pussy down over my cock in a smooth swift motion that had me gasping for air. It was different from her mouth, this feeling, warmer, wetter in some ways. Her pussy was dripping from the cum she had given herself, and as she sat there I could feel the juices running through my pubic hair and down to my balls. It was exquisite. She sat still, thank God, and let me feel her pussy around my cock. She had amazing muscle control and was doing this little combination of hard pulses and rolling squeezes that were like the most amazing hand-job you could imagine. I didn't wait for her to ask.

"God, Jennifer! That's incredible! What are you doing to me? You better go slow, or I'm going to cum again. Oh God that feels so good!"

She stopped the squeezing and spun half way around on my cock. "Remember the deal. You have to cum in my mouth. I'm on the pill so I can't get pregnant, but I want to eat your cum again. I love how it tastes when it's mixed with some of my own pussy juices."

And with that she turned back to the movies playing on the screen. She slowly fucked my cock up and down with her amazing tight, wet pussy. Our juices continued to mix and flow together making this really sexy squishy sound as she began this running commentary on the scenes.

"Oh, she's pretty. Look at him shooting on her. Oh God! What a waste. She's getting cum in her hair and not her mouth. Wow, that guy shoots a load of cum. What's his name?" and so on. Jennifer never stopped riding my cock the whole time. She would stop every now and then to do that little rolling squeeze thing of hers, and sometimes would combine it with the slow fucking she was giving me. But she never let up on my dick. For the whole CD she worked her pussy on my cock. She had a couple of little orgasms along the way, reaching down with one hand to rub her clit and let a shudder run through her body. I just kept holding off and holding off as long as I could, trying every way I could to keep from just shooting off in her pussy as she climaxed and squeezed my cock with that luscious pussy.

In between her orgasms, the narration continued.

"Oh that was really sexy. I love the way she looked into the camera as he shoots into her mouth. God! That's so sexy the way she plays with his cum" On and on it went, Jennifer fucking me, rubbing her clit, and the two of us watching these cum-shots on my computer. As we neared the end of the series and the movies got more intense, she began to crank it up. A Rodney Moore clip came on and he was jerking off into a girl's mouth.

"Oh wow!" she said, "what a nice cock he has, and look! He's not cut the same as you. God! I love all that skin on your dick, baby! Oh shit he's going to come right in her mouth isn't he?" As he began to shoot I stuck my two middle fingers in my mouth and got them real wet, then I reached around and started rubbing Jennifer's nipples. She squirmed and moaned as I rubbed her nipples, feeling them grow bigger and harder under my fingers as we watched Rodney shoot into the wide open mouth of this cute blond on the screen.

"That's what I want you to do, baby! I want you to jerk your cock straight into my mouth. Will you do that for me baby?"

"God, Jennifer! I'll do anything you want. You want to eat my cum? I'll feed you forever. I'll do whatever you want." I didn't want to start babbling so I just shut up. Jennifer was trying to turn around in the chair now to face me. I scooted my ass forward to give her room. As she turned she did that gripping thing with her pussy. The sensation was wonderful. Seeing the look on my face, she gave me a little grin and turned back and forth for a minute, gripping and grinding my poor cock to a pulp inside her wet oven of a pussy. Her nipples were really hard now and as she leaned into me she brushed her hard nipples against mine. I gasped at the sensation.

"Oh, do you like that? Do you have sensitive nipples?" she asked. "God, what a turn-on you are. You cum a lot. You're ready to go again right away. You've got all that great skin at the end of your cock and you like your nipples rubbed. Let me do this, baby"

As she rode my cock, she reached down into the wet swamp of sex juices leaking out from the two of us. She got her fingers wet with our juice and reached up to rub it on my nipples. Seeing my reaction, she wet the fingers on her other hand and started rubbing around both my nipples and she lazily stroked up and down on my cock.

"I bet this is going to make you cum real soon, baby, so don't forget, you're going to jerk that beautiful cum into my mouth when you're ready." She looked serious about it, so I nodded. As she rubbed my nipples and spread her juices around and continued to grease my cock with her cunt, she leaned in to kiss me. Her lips were hot, I couldn't believe how hot they were. It was like she had a fever. She opened her lips and forced her tongue into my mouth, feeling my tongue, battling for space in my mouth, capturing me teeth and tongue with hers, sucking the spit out of my mouth and spitting hers back in. I had forgotten all about the movies as I gave in to the real sensations overwhelming me. It was all too much. My cock was in total heaven being tortured and squeezed to death by that pussy. What a fucking way to die! I had my hands on her ass now and was trying to speed up the fucking, as well as be a bit of a gentleman to help out the lady with her efforts. Her hands were teasing my nipples relentlessly, reaching down between us to dip more love juice and rubbing over my chest. The juice was running in little trails down my chest and back to our groins to the pool on the chair beneath us. The sounds coming from her sweet pussy were sexier than any soundtrack I'd ever heard. That little squishing, sucking, slurping sound every time she went up or down on my cock. And the kissing! The smell of her perfume mixed with the smell of her pussy juice and our fucking filled my nose and my head as her tongue continued to dart in and out of my mouth. Our lips and chins were as dripping wet as our genitals as we shared spit back and forth. I was getting close.

She actually felt my cock starting to get bigger inside her. She backed away from our kiss and looked into my eyes. "Are you going to cum now?" she asked.

"I'm real close, Jennifer," I said. I looked down between us to look at her amazing body as she lifted herself off me. Her pussy made a last little sucking sound as she pulled off my cock. She knelt down on the pillow and said, "You're going to have to jerk your cock baby, because my hands are going to be busy." I thought she was going to start playing with her pussy, but after she reached her hands down to her pussy, she got them soaked with her juice and started rubbing my nipples again.

"Come on, baby. Shoot that cum in my mouth. Don't you miss either. Come on. Do it."

I grabbed my cock and put the head in her mouth as I pulled my foreskin back to let her feel the head. Her fingers were making continuous circles on my nipples. She wasn't going to do anything else but sit there and let me jerk off into her mouth. So I did. I squeezed my skin all the way up while holding the head in her mouth, and then I pulled it all the way back. I started pulling faster and faster as I watched her breath speed up, getting ready. There were little rivulets of drool running out the sides of her mouth. She took one hand off my nipple for a minute to gather some of that spit and precum mix. She rubbed some on her own nipple, groaning around my cock. Then she gathered up some more and went back to my nipple-teasing, rubbing, flicking, torturing me, wanting me to cum for her.

So I did. I made a little sound as I felt the cum rising. Just a low moan. But it was enough for her. She didn't pull back, she just opened her mouth and said, "Yeah, baby. Shoot for me." The cum rocketed out the end of my cock straight into her mouth. It was just what she had asked for. The two hour fuck the preceded this cum had gotten me so worked up that I swear I shot just as much as the first time. Three big squirts of cum filled her mouth. My hand was flying up and down my cock, which was still soaking wet from our fucking. Every now and then I accidentally bumped her face with my hand as I stroked, but she didn't even seem to notice. She was in some kind of ecstasy, getting that taste of cum and pussy juice as it hit her tongue and her nostrils. I heard her make one big gulp as if she was staving off a choke, and I looked down. She had a startled look in her eyes, like she couldn't believe how much I had just shot in her mouth. I couldn't either. There was cum dripping out both sides of her mouth. A long stringer hung from the left side of her chin down to her breast, just touching her nipple. The sight of that sent another pulse through my cock and a little more cum dribbled out. Jennifer saw it and lunged forward, opening her mouth to catch the cum and mix it with what she had in her mouth. She tilted her head back and gargled with the cum, almost choking again because it made her laugh. Then she opened her mouth wide to let me look in and see the pool of cum she was playing with. She swished it around with her tongue, blew a few bubbles with it, let some of it run out of her mouth, catching it with her fingers and forcing it back in. She closed her mouth and swished the cum some more, like someone using mouthwash. She held one hand just below her mouth and beckoned me to watch as she drooled a big puddle of cum into her hand. My dick jumped when she did that, and it made her smile. Then she fed herself the cum from her hand and swallowed everything, using her fingers to gather up every drop she could.

Jennifer knee-walked forward a step and sucked my cock into her mouth, making little mewing sounds as she cleaned the remaining cum and pussy juice off my cock. I stumbled to my bed with her and fell asleep on my back with Jennifer using my belly as a pillow, my cock stuck in her mouth as she slept.

Jennifer sucked me off in the morning before I even got out of bed. I told I needed to piss but she sucked the cum out of me anyway, saying I could piss some other time. As she got up, she said, "I'm going away for three days. When I get back I'm going to need your cum really badly. I want you to remember to promise me you won't waste any of it. If you have to cum and you really can't wait for me, you're to cm in a glass and save it in the fridge for me. Promise, baby? And I promise I'll give you a treat when I get back."

I promised her, of course, wondering what she might have in store for me on my return. The next three days I avoided my computer and tried to stay focused on anything but sex. I passed Liz and Karen in the hall and talked to them but avoided setting up any dates and told them both I'd call soon. I did some biking and running to burn off excess energy, and I wore underwear to bed to so I wouldn't unconsciously jerk off while I was asleep. I was so used to masturbating every day that it was a real effort to break the habit of going home and stroking my cock in front of the computer. The Thursday night before Jennifer got back, I was so horny I couldn't stand it. You've got to understand, I was eighteen and used to cumming two or three times a day. I was getting desperate. I thought maybe I could just visit some of my forum groups and trade a few files with my online porn junkie friends. Maybe stroke it a little but and get a build-up going for Jennifer. I caught myself just in time though, and realized I was just making an excuse to jerk off. Frustrated I took a cold shower and went to bed early, actually reading a bit of homework before I fell asleep.

The next day at school I couldn't think about anything but her. I sat through one class after another remembering what it felt like having her ride my cock with that amazing pussy for an hour and a half. I could feel her tongue in my mouth. I could smell her cunt juice. I pictured her beautiful tits, all wet with spit and pussy juice, nipple sticking out. I almost touched my cock, right there in English class, and caught myself just in time. I walked around most of the day with my books in front of me, hiding the hard-on that lived in my pants. I walked right by Liz not even noticing her. My last class of the day was history with Ms. Kennedy. She was a cute blond, skinny. Certainly no match for Jennifer, but when she sat on the front of her desk top to lead a class discussion and I got a quick glimpse up her thighs, my mind went off again on Jennifer. I wondered what she was going to do to tease and please me when she got back. I wondered if she would dress up for me. She had an incredible selection of sexy underwear from her modeling. I wondered if I could get her to do something in public. The very thought of cumming in public caused me to moan, prompting Ms. Kennedy to ask if I was alright. Everyone turned to look at me. My face was red with lust and I felt lightheaded. I said I was going to see the school nurse, and holding my books over my now-permanent erection walked out the classroom door, down the hall, past the nurse's office and out the side door to the parking lot. I drove home in a daze. When I got there, I saw that her car was in the driveway.

I could feel my heart beating in my chest. I tried to calm myself as I walked to the front door. I walked in, threw my books down, and started stripping as I walked through to find her. I left my shoes in the front hallway, my pants in the kitchen. My sweatshirt and t-shirt landed on the living room floor. Still no Jennifer. Leaving my underwear on, I don't know, by this time I was wondering if she was really here. I know she knew I was in the house, because the alarm system beeps whenever someone walks in. She knew it was me because she hadn't called out. Was she hiding? Did she have company? Shit, where was she. I walked up the stairs with my dick poking out the top of my underwear. Not trying to sneak up on her, but not announcing myself either. I went past my room, peering in to make sure she wasn't at my desk watching porn or something. Nope, not there. Down the hall. Guestroom, bathroom, ah, the light is on in her room, coming from the walk-in closet.

I walked in and stopped in the doorway to pull down my shorts. My cock sprang free and I stroked it a few times, pulling the foreskin back and letting it slide forward. I walked over to the closet and looked in. Jennifer looked up. She was just fastening her stocking to the garter that held it up. She finished as I took her in. Her hair seemed a bit lighter, almost blonde. Was it the sun? She had been out west. She was wearing a strapless black bra that barely came over the tops of her nipples. The areolas showed above the bra. My cock pulsed with approval and I saw her look at it with a smile. I skipped down to the garter and stockings, a matching affair to the bra, black with red trim, outlining her bush beautifully. The stockings were a very fine mesh with a band around the top that matched everything else.

"You like?" she asked, giving a little twirl.

"My God, Jennifer. It's so incredible to see you standing here. You have no idea how much I missed you, how much I thought about how...how fucking horny I am. I did it, Jennifer, I saved my cum for you, and if you don't do something about it, I'm going so explode."

I walked over to her, my cock bouncing in front of me. I had let go of it, but the sight of her in that outfit had me dripping precum already. She leaned in to kiss me as she grabbed my cock. She wet her hand with the precum and slid her hand up my cock like she was shaking hands. At the same time she kissed me hard on the mouth, shoving her tongue in and smashing her lips up against mine. We kissed for thirty seconds and then she broke off, still stroking my cock. As she kneeled down she said, "I missed you too baby. And I'm going to make it up to you tonight."

With that she plunged her hot mouth onto my cock and worked her way down to the bottom. It was no contest. Her mouth and throat were the immediate winners here and I surrendered. I just held on to her head while she deep throated me. I thought she was going to make me cum right there, but she stopped and stood up.