Our Sort-of First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped the car, and eased me up to fasten his pants, not bothering with his belt. It was one of the townhouses that spread out and away from the campus. I could find my way home if I had to, but that was the last thing on my mind. There were a series of wooden steps and balconies that went up the outside of the building, and he took my hand and led me up them, coming to a door on the top floor. He had his keys out and the door open in moments.

I got a fleeting sense of the apartment. Living room, kitchen, dining room table, sofa. It was dark, and it didn't matter. When the door closed, he turned to me, and our mouths were together again, struggling to get our clothes off without breaking from each other. I had a moment as my zipper opened behind me and the dress slipped from my shoulders to pool on the wooden floor when I realized that he might have roommates, but I was too busy getting his shirt off to care. I followed him, shucking off his pants, stepping out of my panties, wrestling off my boots, until we found our way into his bedroom where we collapsed in a tumble on top of a fleece comforter. He was reaching for the nightstand, and even as I squirmed between his legs, sloppily sucking his rapidly-more-familiar cock as deep as I could I heard the plastic sound of a condom being opened.

I felt this rising panic even as I exhaled in relief. I hadn't even thought of that. It was all so insane, and I was desperate to fuck him; that was all that mattered, and that was scary.

I lifted my head, and helped him roll on the condom before I reached up, wrapped my hands around his neck, and scooted forward, my knees on the bed on either side of his hips as he worked himself against me...

Then I pushed, and felt his thick head push into me. I lowered myself, wanting to feel every bit of him filling me. I let go of him to steady myself against his chest, his hands went to my hips, and I was soon working hard to meet him as he thrust up into me. I was biting my lip, wanting to close my eyes to savor the exquisite feel of him but not wanting to look away from him, watching the wonderful look on his face as we brought him closer and closer...

He warned me when he was about to cum, but what really melted me was the way did it. His eyes were lulling back, his grip on my hips faltering. I was working as hard as I could; and he muttered this tiny little "wait..."

I didn't.

I could FEEL the surge of him inside me. The heat of him. The pulse shot a shiver right through me. Again. And again. And again... and again...

And again? Dear LORD...

I lifted myself up, and scooted down to lie between his legs, slipping the condom delicately off of him. In the darkness, the condom looked swollen; I couldn't believe how much he'd just cum. I felt him take it from me since he knew where the trash was. I was busy leaning forward and carefully working my mouth around his softening cock, lapping up the mess, running my tongue up his length, softly suckling at his head; just cleaning him. It wasn't an attempt to get any reaction from him, I just thought he'd like it...

As I slipped him into my mouth though, I felt him hardening. He wasn't fully erect like he'd been earlier, but he certainly wasn't finished either. I had to contain my flutter of excitement at the realization that we weren't done yet, and scooted up a bit, resting my hands on his hips as I worked my mouth up and down his lengthening cock, feeling him grow firmer.

After a moment, he had lifted himself, lying on his side. His hand went behind my head again, and he started thrusting himself into me. I gripped his thighs as he fucked my mouth. In that moment, there was nothing I wanted so bad as to have him cum down my throat, but I wasn't sure if he could do it after he had just cum so hard a moment ago...

He moved again. He rolled over me, and I was on my back, and he fucked down into my throat like that, only for a moment. Then he lifted himself, slipped sloppily from my throat to scoot down my body, and I realized that he was reaching down to put on a fresh condom that I had no idea he had taken out. My brain started to whirl as his hands reach down under my knees, holding my legs up, moving them apart. One hand rested against the bed holding himself over me, the firm, powerful muscles of his forearm a breath from my cheek. The other hand moved down between us. I was looking up at him, at his broad chest, his arms, his shoulders, his collarbone, his dimples, his hair, his throat, his mouth, his eyes...

I groaned. His cock was nuzzling against the slickness of my cunt. He was working himself into me again.

I gripped his arms, and he was inside, looking down at me. He kissed me, and then as I looked up at him, feeling him fill me completely, he started to take me. I felt his weight over me, breathed his smell. I was enveloped by his whole body, filled over and over and over and over, crying out as he fucked me like he owned me. I tried to move my legs to wrap around him, to pull him into me, to take ownership of the glorious fucking I was getting, but I couldn't do it, couldn't make my body work. I tried my damndest to meet him, to lift my hips, to give him something, but he was relentless, and I couldn't think to stop moaning, stop begging him...

The orgasm built inside me like a typhoon. I could feel it coming, and it was going to bring the house down around us. I bit my lip, trying to grip onto him but only managing to twist the comforter under my fist. I was incoherent, feeling the power of what was about to happen.

I screamed when it hit me. Bloody murder screamed. My hands wrapped around him. My body spasmed. I gripped him so hard, trying to get some sense of it, but my universe was detonating.

He didn't stop. He didn't need to, he'd just cum a moment ago. He just kept going, and I suddenly realized that the exploding orgasm crashing over me was about to crest into a second. Waves were breaking inside me, and he was driving them. I couldn't do anything but take him.

I came about four times before he finally groaned, and his hands shot down to my bottom to pull me up into him, thrusting himself deep into me, and for the second time that night I felt that thick spasming pulse of him releasing inside me. I managed a panicked gasp as the last orgasm drove a bone-shaking shudder through me...

I collapsed back into the bed, even though I was sure I hadn't lifted myself up. Every nerve in my body was raw and twitching. My head reeled. I felt like I was high. As his body lifted from mine, I relished the cool air on my skin, wanting a pause, just to give my poor nervous system a moment to figure itself out.

His hand was on my thigh. His body was settling between my legs. I jerked from him, my hands trying to lift to stop him. I was way too over-sensitive just then, I couldn't possibly...

His mouth nuzzled between my legs, and before I could muster a protest he was lapping at my labia, the tip of his tongue working closer to my clit.

I couldn't think through it. My thoughts couldn't rub anything together through the sensation. I was still barely working out the fact that I was even HERE, that I had really done everything with him I'd just done... and to be honest, Kyle had never done what Mark was doing. It had been a very long time, and I had forgotten how insistent guys can be when they get down there...

And bless him, he WANTED it. It was WORKING.

My head had been spinning wildly but somehow, as he started sliding his tongue over my twitchingly-sensitive clit, he had started spinning it the other way. I was getting dizzy, and my insides were starting to thrum with his touch. It wasn't the crashing, world-shattering arousal from before, but it was building nonetheless. His fingers were sliding inside me. He was working his tongue over me, rubbing the same spot from the inside. I felt my body shuddering; I was starting to cum again, it was about to happen and I had no idea how...

He gripped my leg, and lifted, rolling me over onto my stomach. He was suddenly behind me, and before I realized what he had done I felt that thick hardness working up into the wetness dribbling from me.

The orgasm that he had built up inside me suddenly hit me in that moment, and despite all the agonizing waves that had hit me earlier, this one was so much more intense. I was so far gone, and suddenly there he was, so hard and huge and He's GOING TO HAVE ME AND THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT. I just gushed all over him. I've squirted before, but only when my orgasm is just right. Here I was doing it just from him pressing his cock against me.

I was still gushing all over his cock while he took me from behind like that.

My face pressed down into the comforter as he worked into me, and without thinking, I reached back and wrapped my hand around him and eased forward, slid him from me and lifted him, aiming him up into my bottom. I had no idea what I was doing, I just wanted everything. I had a fleeting moment of noticing that he hadn't even stopped to put on a condom this time, but I was so beyond caring. He was sloppy and slick from my cumming all over him, and I couldn't wait. I pushed back, feeling the bulky pressure of him...and then his the thickness of his head was pushing into my ass.

Immediately, I groaned in excitement. I could tell he knew what he was doing. He was relentless; slowing for me as I tightened, but never giving an inch, claiming me. The shape of him was so perfect for this, the swell of him pushing into me, the long tapered length easing inside. It was only moments before he was filling me, and I growled into my mouthful of comforter. He was being careful, I know, but I was so done with careful. I just wanted to have him destroy me. I started begging him to fuck my ass, and bless him, he took the hint. He started to USE me. He was pounding into me, and he meant it. His hands tightened on my hips and I was dimly aware of the pounding sensation of his body striking mine, but it was blurred into oblivion by the sensation of that throbbing shaft lacing up inside me.

It hurt, and we both knew it.

It was perfect.

He matched my growl when he yanked me into him to bury himself deep. This time when he came inside me, I could actually feel the boiling heat of it pooling in my belly in a dense gushy mass. He eased back, and as he slipped from me, I turned and crawled onto his belly to wrap my mouth around him, starting to suck him clean. A tiny voice in my head was aware of what I was doing, but if it said anything I didn't hear it. I was so far past caring.

I lay on his stomach like that, letting his cock soften, and then feeling my own exhaustion take me. I managed to stay awake long enough to find his bathroom to steal some mouthwash, but when I came back to bed I collapsed into the best sexcoma of my life.

In the middle of the night, I stirred when I felt him nuzzling up against me from behind, and for a moment, I thought that he was trying to start something. I was still trying to figure out if I was ready to do anything else, when I realized that he was just cuddling up to me. I felt this soothing wave go through me, and nuzzled back into him. His arms enfolded me, and I got all snuggly against him and fell back asleep to his heartbeat.

When I finally woke up the next morning, I had that weird moment you get when you wake up in a strange place. The bedroom had this cool bay window, and it let in a lot of light. I basked in it for a moment, and in the warmth of the covers, when I realized that he was gone. I had this sudden, totally pointless moment of panic before I realized that it was his apartment. I got up, but before I could go out into the apartment I had to find something to wear. I still didn't know if he had roommates. I opened his closet, found a dress shirt that came down almost to my knees, and opened the door.

The first thing I saw was the dining room table. There were two plates with silverware and glasses, and a carton of orange juice. He was standing in the kitchen wearing pajama bottoms with his back to me, two brutal claw marks running across his back. I was trying to remember when I might have done that to him when I realized what was going on, and something inside me swelled...

He was making me breakfast.

He heard me, and smiled, and I felt just like I had the very first time I had seen him. He moved toward me, but I held up a hand and made him get me a spare toothbrush before he kissed me. He laughed at that.

We sat together and had coffee and eggs and bacon and english muffins and orange juice. We talked for a long time. We had both gone into last night thinking there was a possibility that something might happen between us, but nothing close to what had transpired. We were both a little in shock at the intensity of it, but we agreed that whatever was going on between us was way more than either of us had expected, and we definitely needed to find out more about it.

I helped him clean up after breakfast. We made out a lot, but we were both pretty sore after last night, so we agreed to call it a great big 'to be continued'.

He drove me back to my dorm. We passed quite a few people making the walk of shame in their costumes from the night before, but I didn't feel like one of them, both because he had loaned me a set of clothes so I didn't have to wear my Star Trek dress, and because he walked me into the dorm, and right up to my door. Before he left, he gave me this...

this just amazing kiss.

We had class together again that Monday, and had breakfast together afterward. We're both pretty busy with school, but we knew we had to see each other, so I'm going to make him a nice dinner tonight.

It'll be our second date.

12