Our Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have begged enough because the next thing I knew the teasing stopped and he was thrusting into me as hard and as fast as he could. As soon as this started, I buried my face to his shoulder to muffle the cries of his name. After one more thrust, I came, shuddering and grinding as it ripped through me. It felt so good all I could do was just lie there and enjoy it. While I was coming down off my high, my pussy contracted and milked Bartholomew for everything he had. Not long after, he came, staying still above me before lying down to catch his breath. Lungs were panting for air and hearts thumping for rest, and it was almost impossible to speak. But, as the man that would one day be my husband held me, I said "I love you."

Bartholomew kissed my cheek and replied "I love you too."

As much as I would have loved to cuddle all night, I realized Bartholomew had to be home at some point. So we each took a minute to get cleaned up and put clothing back on. When he was ready, I walked him to the door and gave him one last kiss goodbye. Now that we were engaged, it hurt even more to let him go but I knew I would see him again soon. After he left, I started getting ready for bed with the belief that this was truly the best night ever.

12