Our Third Time

Story Info
Husband's coworker ads black cock to menage
2.9k words
4.38
161.4k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,879 Followers

Todd is back.

If you read of his last visit you know my lovely wife Nan told me she would let him fuck her again if he wanted to. Who wouldn't want to fuck Nan? At 5'4", with a 37D, 25, 37 figure, raven black hair, and a look of perpetually being tanned, all men and some women want her.

Twice before she has fucked other men while I watched. It tore me up inside, but I loved it. Go figure. I can't explain why, but I love to watch my little slut wife fuck and suck. I get so turned on that I have to eat her mouth and pussy when they are full of some other man's cum. Her pussy never tasted sweeter than the last time Todd fucked her silly.

Todd arrived at the office this morning. I didn't know he was coming to the home office so I was shocked to see him. My face flushed in embarrassment, but I also got an immediate erection as my mind pictured his big cock pounding into my wife's tight pussy.

I found out Todd had just come in to introduce Harry, a new field manager. Harry, at 30, is closer to Nan's and my age than Todd's 24. Harry is a good looking black man, about 6'3" with lots of muscle and no visible fat. When Todd introduced us Harry stuck out his hand to shake and got a big smile on his face as he said, "Very pleased to meet you, Claude."

We exchanged a few words then they left for all day meetings.

About 4:30 they came back into my office, all smiles, and saying how glad they were all the bullshit was done. Todd then looked at me and said, "Harry would like to meet your little slut, uh uh, I mean wife."

My face got red as I realized that Todd had told Harry about how he had fucked my wife the last time he was in town. I was at a loss for words. Todd said, "Why don't you give her a call and tell her we'll be there in a couple of hours and she can get rid of the kids for the night, and get undressed, uh, I mean dressed for company?"

I could feel my face burning and my dick throbbing as I realized that they were both planning on fucking my wife in front of me. My hand was shaking as I reached out to pick up the phone and push the button to call home. My voice was raspy and I had a hard time talking when Nan answered. "Why don't you send the kids to their friends for the night? Todd is in town and he has a friend with him", I finally got out.

I could hear her breathing quicken and a soft moan escaped her lips. She was obviously remembering Todd and her desire to be a slut for him again. "When can we get rid of his friend?" she breathed into the phone.

"I don't know" I lied. I knew neither of them would leave without filling my wife with their cum. As shook up as I was at the thought, I knew I wanted to see them thoroughly fuck my little slut. I was already picturing Harry's big black hands running over her white body as his black cock plumbed her depths.

Todd smiled and said, "Let's go get a drink and give the little lady a chance to prepare for us."

I was uncomfortable sitting in the bar with two guys that were planning to fuck my wife while I watched. I really had a difficult time trying to talk to them. They didn't want to talk about anything except my wife. And they didn't really want to talk about her, they wanted to fuck her.

After enough time had finally passed we drove to my home. Nan greeted us at the door and it was obvious that she was turned on. Her skin was glowing and she had a fuck me look in her eyes. Her nipples were hard and announcing the fact she wasn't wearing a bra.

When we completed the introductions we all moved into the family room and I went to the bar to get drinks. As Harry sat down on the couch, Todd grabbed Nan and pulled her down on his lap. He reached up and squeezed her right tit and Nan said, "Todd! What do you think your doing?"

Todd just laughed. "You don't have to try to impress Harry. He already knows you're a slut and he's looking forward to getting his cock in your tight little cunt."

Nan moaned. "Oh my God" she breathed.

Todd asked her if she was wearing panties and Nan said, "Not since I learned you were on your way. I've been waiting ever since the last time for you to come back and fuck me again with your beautiful cock. I can't wait to taste you."

Todd said, "You don't have to wait any more. Just get down on you knees and go to work, you little cock sucker." With that, Nan slid off of Todd's lap and knelt in front of him. She hurriedly unfastened his pants and pulled his pole through the opening of his boxers. I could see that he was already leaking some pre-cum. My own dick was throbbing for release.

Todd looked at me as my wife wrapped her red lips around his love stick and said, "Come on over here and get her clothes off while I fuck her face. Harry wants to give her cunt a workout at the same time."

I spilled some of the drink I was holding as I quickly set it down to comply with Todd's order. As I was hurrying to remove my wife's clothes I saw Harry stand up and start undressing.

I knelt beside Nan and watched her head bob up and down on Todd's cock, just inches from my face, as I unbuttoned her blouse. She had to stop blowing him as I slipped it off her shoulders and pulled it off her arms. When I had removed it she smiled at me and then leaned toward me and placed her sticky wet lips against mine, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I groaned as I tasted Todd's pre-cum on her lips and tongue. Nan purred like a kitten as she pumped her tongue in and out of my mouth, fucking my mouth with her tongue. I was ready to cum when Todd said, "All right you two lovebirds, it's time for the slut to get back to work on my cock and Harry is ready for her cunt."

Nan pulled her lips from mine and hungrily sucked Todd's cock back into her mouth. I looked at Harry as I moved around to remove her skirt. I let out a gasp as I got my first look at his huge black cock. I had heard of fist fucking, and now I was going to witness it. Only the fist in this case was the biggest cock I had ever seen. It wasn't much longer than Todd's 8 inches, maybe 9 inches. But the head was as big as a fist and the shaft as big around as my wrist. I knew if he was ever able to get that monster into my wife's tight little pussy he was going to stretch it out of shape for months, maybe forever.

Nan heard me gasp and tried to turn around to see what it was about, but Todd grabbed her head and said, "Keep sucking, bitch. You'll get Harry's meat in a minute." Nan just moaned at his words and began going wild on his cock. She looked like she was trying to suck him inside out.

I couldn't wait to get my wife's skirt off so I could see Harry ram that black monster into her tight little pussy. I pulled her skirt down and raised her legs one at a time to get it all the way off. Todd asked me if she was ready and I reached down and ran my palm over wet little hole. I slipped my middle finger between her cunt lips and into her hot box. I pumped my finger in and out a few times while I rubbed her clit with my thumb. Then I inserted two fingers in her pussy and tried to spread them as wide apart as I could. Nan started moaning, "Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh, Mmmmmmmmm, Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh."

By now Harry was kneeling behind my wife, between her wide spread legs, slowly stroking his big black pole. I was breathing hard and lust filled my eyes as I tried to stretch my wife's little pussy hole so Harry could fuck her. Todd could see me looking at Harry's big black cock and he said, "He calls it Ali, after the great fighter."

I groaned, "Oh, Jesus. Oh my God." as I saw pre-cum dripping from the tip Harry's pole. Todd looked at me and told me to put it in the slut. I had never touched another man's cock before, and I never wanted to. But, I didn't hesitate to take that monster in my hand and start rubbing it along Nan's slit. Nan started moaning louder, "Ooooooooohhhhhhhh, Muuuuuuuummmmmmmmm, Uuuuuhhhhhh, Uuuuuuuhhhhh, Uuuuuuuhhhhh," and she shuddered. I knew she had just cum.

I started pressing Harry's fist sized cock head harder into my wife's little pussy and she started panting. She had to stop sucking Todd as the pain and pressure assaulted her cunt. Her whole body started to vibrate as I finally got the head of that black monster into her hole. She was panting like a bitch in heat as we all waited for her body to adjust to that monstrous violation of her tight little pussy.

Harry said, "Oooooohhhhh God. I don't think I've ever had a tighter hole than this little white slut. She's going to be ruined for you white boys when I'm finished filling her." I groaned at his words, knowing this was my wife's pussy he was going to violate.

Nan's breathing was returning to normal and she said, "Fuck me Harry. Please fuck me." Harry laughed as he slowly pushed into her. He only sunk about an inch more into my wife before she was panting again. He stopped and waited for her pussy to adjust. As Nan's breathing slowed Harry grabbed her hips and rammed two or three inches more into her.

Nan screamed from the pain. "Oh God, oh God, oh God." Todd grabbed my wife's head and stuffed his cock down her throat.

"Shut up bitch and enjoy your fucking." Now that Harry was holding her hips he just started a steady pressure against her. Every time her cunt would relax a little he would move forward a little. Nan was moaning continuously around Todd's cock as Harry kept up his assault on her body.

The sight of his black hands on my wife's hips and that black monster pushing into her tight little pussy was too much for me. My dick erupted, spewing hot white cum inside my pants.

All of a sudden, something inside Nan gave and the last 3 inches of Harry's cock slipped into her hole. His black belly was pressed up against her white ass cheeks. For maybe a minute nobody moved. Then Harry started a fucking motion. Slowly he pulled back, almost all the way out. Then slowly pushed all the way in again.

Nan's whole body was shaking and she was cumming continuously now. If Todd hadn't kept her head pressed down tight on his cock I'm sure the neighbors would have heard screams of pleasure. As it was, we were all past the point of caring if the neighbors heard or not. We all just wanted Harry to thoroughly fuck my wife.

Three men were chanting, "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah." In rhythm with Harry's fucking my slut wife's pussy. Nan was grunting and moaning each time Harry's cock bottomed out in her. Todd was still holding her head with her nose tightly pressed into his pubic hair. Then I saw my wife's body shudder as she came harder than before. She suddenly started growling and sucking on Todd's cock so hard that I knew he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer.

Todd's body jerked with the sudden onslaught. He grimaced like he was in pain. Then he groaned and his body went rigid. I knew he was pumping his hot white spunk into my wife's throat. He stayed that way for at least two minutes, as my wife sucked his jism down her throat. Then his body went limp.

Nan's mouth opened slightly and some of Todd's cum that she hadn't been able to swallow ran out and coated his shrinking cock.

This seemed to be the signal Harry was waiting for. He started to speed up his thrusts into Nan. His big hairy ball sack began making smacking sounds as it slammed against her thighs with each thrust. I watched as his big black hands slid up my pretty little wife's white body until he had gripped her tits. He squeezed her tits hard and used them as leverage to drive his monster cock into her. Nan had cum so much and was so wet that her pussy juices were running out of her and dripping on the floor.

Harry looked at me and growled, "I'm going to fill this little white slut with my black baby juice."

"Yes! Yes! Do it to her! Fill my wife's cunt with your black sperm.

Harry slammed into her really hard four or five times. With each thrust, Nan screamed out in pain and pleasure. Then Harry roared, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" He held onto Nan's tits and his belly was pushing her ass cheeks flat as his monster black cock flooded her pussy with cum. There was so much that some of it started running down her thighs. My God, I loved this slut more than ever as I watched her take Harry's load, emptying his ball sack of his fertile sperm.

I couldn't believe it but the sight of my wife's little love hole being filled to overflowing with Harry's jism caused my dick to start spurting cum again.

Harry got up keeping Nan impaled on his shaft, and lifted her up like a rag doll. He put her down on the couch and then pulled his cock out of her stretched cunt lips with a popping sound. Harry said," Here, I saved some for your mouth." With that he stroked his cock a few times until a glob of gooey white cum appeared on the tip of his black cock. Nan didn't need an invitation. She raised herself up and lapped up that sticky glob from the tip of Harry's cock. Then she took his black meat in her little white hand and started licking it from the base to the tip, tasting a mixture of her own juices and Harry's cum. After a minute Harry pushed her away and said, "That's all you get tonight."

I didn't realize it but over an hour had passed since I brought Harry and Todd home to fuck my wife. It was easy to see that she had drained both of them. Neither of them would be able to fuck anything the rest of the night. I didn't think Nan could either. Todd called a cab, and he and Harry got dressed, and left.

Nan looked at me with a little smile and said, "You'd better suck my pussy clean or I might get pregnant with Harry's black baby."

I let out a little groan as I crawled between her legs and started licking Harry's cum out of my wife's wide open hole. Her cunt lips were red and swollen. Her hole was still stretched open and I could easily see into her depths. I could see the frothy mess of Harry's cum and her juices mixed together. I sucked and drank all of the goo I could get to. Then I pulled Nan down on the floor on top of me and held her cunt lips open to allow more of that nectar to flow into my mouth.

We were both exhausted from the experience, and just cuddled there on the floor. We were about to go to sleep when Nan raised up slightly and put her face above mine looking deeply into my eyes.

"I'm so sorry baby. I didn't want to do that. I wanted to fuck Todd one more time, but I want to be a good and faithful wife to you. If you'll forgive me I promise I'll never do anything like that again."

I smiled tenderly at her. "Honey, you never looked more beautiful to me than you did tonight with that monster black cock pounding into you. I never loved you more. I know you're faithful to me. It's just that once in a while you need to be a slut. As long as I can be there when you do it, I don't mind at all."

As we lay there on the floor, drifting off to sleep, I whispered, "Maybe next year Harry can bring a black friend and fill your mouth and cunt with black cock at the same time."

Nan softly stroked my cock and found that it was still as hard as it had been all night. "Maybe once a year I'll be a slut and fuck and suck anybody who wants me.?"

Already dreaming of next year I kissed my slut wife and went to sleep.

elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,879 Followers