Our Time Away Ch. 02

Story Info
A couple makes friends with another couple.
3k words
4.31
87.4k
9
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fraoch
fraoch
105 Followers

The drive to Steve and Pam's hotel took about 15 minutes. They were staying in a very nice place about six blocks from our hotel. We left both cars with the valet and went into the lobby. We were staying in a nice hotel, but this one was high end. The furnishings and décor left no doubt this was a high dollar place. We followed Steve and Pam into the elevator as we made small talk. Steve pushed the button to the penthouse suites. Kim and I looked at each other kind of stunned. As we got off of the elevator, I noticed there were only eight suites on this floor. I was thinking these must be condo size suites. Steve led us to suite. The large dark wood door had a gold colored number six on it. I was thinking that six is my lucky number. Steve held the door open for us while Pam offered to show us around. The place was huge and lavishly furnished. The suite had three bedrooms, four bathrooms, office, kitchen, and a large entertainment room. We were impressed. Pam then led us to the patio. The patio was large and had high walls on each end. I assume for privacy. The night view of the ocean was beautiful. It was a clear, warm night that was lit by a full moon. I could see the lights from ships in the distance and the moon reflecting off of the water. The patio was furnished with very nice furniture and had a large hot tub.

Steve stood at the sliding patio doors and asked if we were ready for a drink.

The three of us went inside to join Steve as he gave us each a glass of wine. As we talked in the entertainment room, we learned that Steve and Pam received the suite as a gift from one of his clients that had it booked, but couldn't use it.

Pam said they could never afford anything like this.

The night was still young, as it was only 10pm. As we talked, we all got to know each other a lot better. We learned that they had 2 teenage children and basically lived the same sort of lives we lived. We had so much in common. Steve and I had a lot of the same interests and so did Kim and Pam.

Pam asked if we wanted to go out on the patio and enjoy the evening's weather.

Kim said "That sounds good." As we walked to the door behind our new friends, Kim told me she was having a real good time.

The four of us sat on the lounge chairs sipping our wine and talking about all sorts of things. Our glasses were getting low, so Steve went inside to get some more wine. A minute later he was back filling our glasses.

Pam said that she thought it was little muggy and asked if we wanted to get into the hot tub.

Kim said "I'd love to, but we didn't bring our suites."

Steve laughed and said "That didn't stop you and the beach today."

We all laughed.

Kim embarrassingly said "Oh, I forgot about the beach." She then said "Well then, I'm game."

Pam asked if we wanted to go inside to get ready for the tub.

I asked if they were going inside.

Steve said the robes and towels were on the shelf near the tub and he was going to jump in. He began to remove his clothes.

Pam was doing the same and said that if we didn't want to go inside, we could put our clothes on the table next to the towels.

Steve and Pam had a head start on us and were already naked and getting in the tub with their wine. Kim and I took off our clothes and placed them on the table.

I told Kim I would get her wine. As I was heading for the tub, Kim was climbing over the edge getting in. I gave her the wine then I sat at her side. Steve and Pam were sitting close to each other across from us. I gave a toast to our new friends. We touched glasses and took a sip. Kim then reached down and gave my dick a squeeze.

Pam must have seen her do that because with a laugh, she said "What's going on under the bubbles over there?"

As we talked, Kim asked Steve and Pam if they did things like this often.

Pam asked if she meant sit around naked with friends.

Kim said "Yeah, I guess"

Pam said that they have been to nude beaches many times, but never anything like this where it was just a few people in an intimate setting. She went on to explain that she thought we hit it off really well, liked us, and felt comfortable around us. She also said she didn't get the feeling that we were swingers or hitting on them.

Kim said that we weren't swingers; we just like being naked outside when we could. She asked Pam if they were swingers.

Pam replied "No, not really."

I asked "what does not really mean?"

Steve chimed in and said that like us, they liked to go to nude beaches and be naked when they can. He went on to say, like most married couples, they have talked about sex with others in different situations. More of a fantasy type thing.

Pam said she was ready to get out of the tub because she didn't want her skin to look like a prune.

The rest of us agreed with her and got out of the tub. We dried off and put on robes. Then went back over to the lounge chairs and continued our conversation.

Kim asked if they did anything like this with their friends at home.

Pam said they really don't know anyone that they are comfortable enough to be naked around.

I said "Until now."

We all laughed.

Steve asked about us. If we had friends we hung out naked with.

I said "Just like you to, we don't know anyone we are comfortable enough to be naked around, until now." I went on to explain we have talked about it would be nice to have friends like that, but until now the situation has never presented itself.

Pam asked we had fantasies about this type of thing.

I said "There was some fantasy involved, but not totally."

Pam pressed on and asked about the fantasy part.

I said that I think Kim is beautiful and it kind of turns me on to know guys are watching her when she is naked on the beach. Kim then gave me a light smack on the arm.

Steve said "Kim is very attractive."

Pam concurred with Steve's observation. Pam asked what beaches we have been to.

Kim told her only Haulover and St Martin, but many times. She went on to ask if they fantasize about the beaches too.

Pam said that Steve did. She went on to say that he too gets turned on when guys check her out at the beach. The wine must have started working on Pam a bit, because she said that when they are at a nude beach, Steve will ask her which dick she would like to have.

Kim said "These two are just a like! Mike does the same thing."

Steve and I sat there a little embarrassed.

I said "See, I'm not the only one who thinks that way."

I don't know if it was the warmth of the evening air or our talk, but all four of us were in various stages of letting the robes slip. Kim had hers open down the middle. Mine was just covering my waist down. Steve's was wide open and Pam's was draped over her shoulders covering her back and shoulders with her breasts exposed.

Pam got up to pee and said "boys, boys." As Pam got up, she left her robe on the lounge chair and went to the bathroom totally nude.

While Pam was gone we kept the conversation going along the same theme.

Pam came back and sat down on the lounge chair with Steve. She didn't cover herself. Kim must have been a little warm also, because she let the robe slide off of her shoulders and bunch up around her waist. She looked very sexy sitting there with her breasts fully exposed.

Kim asked the two if they have taken the fantasy thing any further.

Pam answered for them. She said that she enjoys being checked out by other men and looking at all of the different types of dicks at the beach, but that is about it.

Steve said that he knows Pam enjoys it all because her pussy is always soaked and she is extremely horny after the nude beach visits.

Pam says "what can I say, I love being nude in public and looking at dicks." She then asked if we have taken the fantasy any further.

Kim said "Well now that you mention it, go ahead Mike, tell them since it was your idea."

I asked "What do you want me to tell them."

She said "What happened in St Martin."

Steve said "Tell us, it sounds like it might be interesting."

I began to tell them about our time with Ricardo in St Martin (this was told in a previous story titled Our Cruise Continues). I explained how we were on a cruise and went to the nude section of Orient Beach and met Ricardo and ended up have a MMF. As I told the story, not in great detail, I noticed Pam squirming a bit and Steve's dick was increasing in size. I was getting semi-erect also. I looked at Kim. She had sat up in her chair and her nipples were getting erect. As I told the story, she lightly stoked my back.

Pam asked Kim how she liked it.

Kim said that although she was feeling the effects of alcohol, she really enjoyed it. She said getting pleasured by me and another man was incredible. Kim went into some detail about how it felt being the center of attention, the feeling of having a dick in her pussy and mouth at the same time, and to have me fuck her after Ricardo had just came in her. She went on to add that she loves me very much and didn't have any desire to do anything without me participating. She also said that it isn't something she wants to do all of the time, but she really liked that particular experience.

While Kim was telling us how much she enjoyed it, Pam's hand had made it to Steve's cock and was slowly stoking it. It seemed as she did this unconsciously, as her look was intent as Kim spoke. As Pam noticed Kim and I were watching her stroke her husband's cock. When she realized what she was doing, she abruptly stopped and apologized for getting carried away. Steve looked like what the hell am I going to do with this hard on.

I told Pam she didn't have to apologize and she should keep going.

Kim said "please continue." As she said that, she grabbed my cock and began to stroke it.

Pam looked at Kim's hand on my now erect cock and Steve guided her hand back to his shaft. Much to Steve's pleasure, Pam began to stroke him again. Kim bent down and put her lips on the head of my cock and gently sucked it. Steve watched Kim do this to me and pulled Pam towards him and guided her mouth to his dick. Pam began to suck on the length of his shaft in a slow and deliberate manner. Steve managed to slide down a little so he could reach behind Pam and put a finger in her pussy. He must have been hitting the right spots because Pam was making muffled moans while she was going down on her man.

I lifted Kim's lips from my dick and positioned Kim in the lounge chair so she was facing them. I put her legs over the arms of the chair so her pussy was fully exposed to Steve. I wanted to make sure Steve got a good view of Kim's open pussy as I fingered her. Kim began to moan loudly as my finger rubbed the length of her slit, then penetrating her and as she watched the couple a few feet away from us. Her hands found their way to her breasts where she was caressing them and pinching her nipples. Her moaning must have gotten the attention of Steve and Pam as they continued their pleasuring of each other while they watched Kim get finger fucked. Steve then lifted her face from his cock and placed her on her back. He then put his face on her pussy and began to lick her seam. Pam lifted her legs up and back to give Steve total access to her pussy. As Steve licked Pam's juices, she began pulling at her nipples while she was telling Steve how great his tongue felt.

Kim kept her eyes on our friends and then moved down on my dick again. She slowly sucked me as she watched Steve eat his wife's pussy. As Steve continued to work on Pam's pussy, her body began to tense as she let out a deep moan as she came on her husband's tongue. Her orgasm subsided in about 30 seconds.

She got off of the lounge chair and told Steve to get on his back because she needed his dick inside of her. Steve laid back and as if Pam forgot we were there, with her feet on the ground, she straddled her husband, grabbed his dick and guided it into her pussy opening as she let her body descend. Kim and I watched this take place and made us hotter. Kim did just as Pam did. She got up, pushed me down on my back, grabbed my dick and guided it into her pussy. Her pussy was so fucking wet! I couldn't believe how wet and hot her pussy felt as it swallowed me. She let out a squeal when my dick hit the bottom of her pussy. Pam looked over at us and kept bouncing up and down on Steve's dick. Pam's attention was now fixed on us fucking. Kim was bouncing up and down on my dick as she watched Steve and Pam fuck. Both of these women's intensity seemed to feed off of each other as they watched and fucked. Kim's hands were holding onto the arms of the chair and her pussy was pumping my dick for all she was worth. Her large breasts were bouncing out of control as she kept up the torrid pace. Steve told Pam that he was getting ready to come. It was like she didn't even hear him, as she just kept fucking him. A few seconds later Steve let out a deep groan as he emptied his balls into his wife. His cumming must have sent Kim over the edge. She stopped riding my cock up and down and began to grind her clit on my pubic bone. She starting making that familiar sound she makes when she comes. As she came I watched that orgasm face she makes when she cums and her nipples were little rocks on her breasts. Kim knew I hadn't cum yet, so she released my dick from her pussy and went down on me.

I looked over at Steve and Pam. Steve was still lying on the lounge chair and Pam was laying on his chest with his dick still in her. They were watching us. Kim didn't waste any time working on my dick. She was giving me one of those blowjobs where her objective is to make me come fast. She used her hand to jerk me as her mouth and tongue was putting pressure on the head of my dick then sucking me fast and noisily. It wasn't long before she had me ready to come. I told her I was coming. She took my dick from her mouth and continued to stroke me until I began to spurt semen on my chest and belly.

Kim released my dick from her grip and moved her body over mine and lay on top of me whispering in my "That was so fucking hot."

Steve and Pam began lightly clapping as approval of our performance.

We smiled and I said "You guys were pretty damn good over there too."

Pam asked Kim if she wanted to clean up.

Kim said "Yes" and they both went into the suite.

Steve and I continued to lay on the lounge chairs and talked about how incredible that was. The wives came back in and told us to go in and clean up. I thought it was a bit awkward cleaning cum off of me with another man there and him doing the same thing.

When we returned to the ladies, they had our wine glasses filled and were talking. We talked about how amazing that was. It was Steve and Pam's first time doing anything like that and they were surprised how comfortable they were with us. We told them we felt the same way about them and think we may have something special starting between us. It was now getting late and we decided we should head back to our hotel.

We exchanged phone numbers and thanked them for a wonderful evening.

Kim said we would be at the beach again tomorrow if they wanted to join us.

Pam said that she was sure they would be there.

On the way back to our hotel, we talked about the experience with Steve and Pam. We thought we had found some friends we could share things with that we couldn't do with other friends. It might be a strange way to meet "true" friends, but we think we have found them. We also worried that the events of the evening may have given them second thoughts about the whole situation and having a friendship with us. We certainly hoped they would be receptive to spending more time with us.

More in the next chapter.

fraoch
fraoch
105 Followers