Our Very Own Slave Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALEX

I thought about my plan. I'd punish Scott for the humiliation he put me through, and after that, I'd break his heart and call off the relationship.

If Scott could have fun, then so could I. I would tell him that I wanted an open relationship to see other men. Over the years, men had always been attracted to me, even if they knew I was unavailable. But I never encouraged it whenever I was dating somebody. Even now with Scott as a boyfriend, there were like 3 or 4 men who were flirting with me but I paid them no heed. But after what Scott did, I would tell him that I would entertain these men, thought I wasn't really sure I would. I would just punish him and pretend to give him a dose of his own medicine.

Scott had always wanted me to engage in some S&M with him. He wanted to tie me up, treat me like a slave, sodomize me, do everything that he wanted to do with me while I was powerless. But I never really wanted that kind of play.

First, it was so against my psyche. I'm a successful, independent, confident woman who worked so hard to be considered an equal by men. Now here was this man who wanted to treat me like a slave. I wanted to be in control at all times and being powerless in the bedroom meant I surrendered that control. Scott had begged me a few times for this kind of sex, but I always said no. I felt like I was not ready to totally surrender to him. He was disappointed each time, but said he understood.

So when I heard that he had been unfaithful to me just because Slutty Susan offered him S&M sex, I was so angry. But after my anger faded and as Scott tried to woo me back, something strange happened. I suddenly felt turned on thinking about Scott doing rough sex with the slut. I didn't really know what kind of sex they did, but it turned me on thinking that Scott was hurting her, ramming his cock inside her, forcing her to suck it, pulling her hair and pushing her face into his cock as she gagged while tied up. It gave me a huge turn on that Scott was having rough sex with his own whore, humiliating her, debasing her.

Then it hit me. The best revenge was for me to push Scott to have rough sex with the slut, the kind of sex that was demeaning, dehumanizing and removed all sense of control and identity from her. And I knew Scott would LOVE this. At the same time, he would probably be turned on that I was finally getting into this, even if vicariously. At the same time, I had a strange high with the idea of me ordering around Scott to do my bidding, controlling him without his even knowing it. I don't think any other girl had been able to do that to him, and he was used to ordering around women and not the other way around—that is, if I could pull all of this off.

So after two weeks of me ignoring Scott and his attempts to apologize and reconcile, I finally answered one of his FaceTime calls. He was surprised and so happy to hear my voice. "Alex! My God, I missed you! I'm just so happy to see your pretty face and finally hear your voice!" he paused. "I'm very sorry, Alex. And I promise not to see Susan anymore. Please forgive me, baby," he said sheepishly.

"Scott, I have a proposal if you still want to make our relationship work. First, while I find the offer to stop seeing Susan flattering, I'm not impressed. Knowing you, you're going to make promises like that you can't keep. You'd be lying and cheating behind my back, and I don't need that drama in my life. You know that, right?" I said.

Scott started objecting to defend himself, but I cut him off. "This is what I want to do: you will continue to see your slut every week, since I know you need sex; sex which I can't provide because I'm not there. But in exchange, I'm going to date other men here. We're going to have an open relationship. You do know that there are other men who want me, don't you?" Scott didn't know what hit him and he was speechless.

I continued, "Secondly, I want to know everything you've done with the slut." Scott said, "Why? Really, baby? Are you sure?" And I said, "Yes, Scott. Tell me." He started telling me the details, but it became apparent that the S&M sex was tamer than what the revenge I had in mind. She would tie him up and grind her pussy against his erect cock. He would tie her up and fuck her from behind on the desk. That was about it. My imagination for S&M was far more creative, debased and dirty vs. anything they had ever done.

"Scott, hearing you describe what you've done to her is making me wet. I'm getting off on imagining you having rough sex with her." Scott was surprised, "Really, baby?" And I said, "Yes, but is that all? Is that the worst you've done?" Scott said, "That's pretty much it, Alex. She says she doesn't really like sex and just does it to please me, but that's about it."

"Well, I have other things in mind. This is what I want you to do..." and I started telling Scott exactly what he should be doing the following day when he was meeting Susan.

SCOTT

I was waiting at the mall for Susan to meet me. She had told me that she wanted to remain just friends and not have sex anymore, as always. But here she was, meeting me again, like on any other Saturday. She was really a slut. But who cared?

Oh my God, what an unexpected turn of events. I never imagined that call with Alex. First she wanted an open relationship. I felt ambivalent about sharing her with other men, but I eventually agreed. She was really a different kind of woman who wanted equality. No one had ever asked that of me before; they just wanted me to quit my womanizing. Usually, I said yes, but became expectedly unfaithful on the sly. But here was a woman who was telling me that if I could play around, she could too, and that there was no need to play games and lie about it. It might just be the perfect arrangement for me, at least while I was in this God forsaken place.

Plus Alex understood my need for sex. Instead of taking away my weekly trysts with Susan, I was flabbergasted when she now encouraged it. The only difference was that she would tell me what to do with Susan and that I would do her bidding. Wow, that is sexy.

I never would have expected it from Alex and just the thought of that gave me an erection last night when I was talking with her. And my boner grew even harder when she told me exactly what to do to Susan. It was soooo intoxicatingly sexy and I saw Alex in a different light. She was always in control, but she had this crazy streak after all, even if she didn't let me do S&M to her. She wanted to control Susan. She and I were mind fucking Susan, and Susan didn't even know it! I was willing to play and after Alex shared with me the plan, I was so aroused. I wanted to take the next plane out to see her and make crazy love to her. It was so erotic, and I loved her even more for it.

So here I was in the mall, waiting for Susan. As usual, the slut said she was just meeting me for drinks and not having sex with me anymore, and yet she came in a sheer white blouse, with her black bra visible, over black leggings and spiked heels. The outfit was a dead giveaway. It was obvious she wanted sex. She sat beside me, flirting. She would get pounded tonight, and it would be according to my girlfriend's plans, which was the sexiest thing.

I told Susan that that night, I was staying in the city. I had booked a room in a small hotel nearby and asked her to join me for dinner and drinks. As Alex predicted, the slut agreed. After a light dinner at the pool, I took Susan up my room for a nightcap.

The moment she stepped into the room and walked towards the bed, I pushed her down roughly on the bed. She yelped in surprise as I violently held her down and pulled down her leggings to her ankles. She was not wearing any underwear, the slut! I quickly pulled down my pants and boxers and parted her legs roughly, pushing my legs against hers.

I wet my hand with my spit and wiped it roughly on her pussy lips. She was too surprised to react and before she knew it, I had entered her pussy from behind. She was wet, the slut, and as I pressed onto her on the bed and pinned her by her hands, I whispered to her, "You know you're a slut, don't you? You keep saying you don't want to be fucked by married men and guys with girlfriends and yet every weekend, you let me fuck you each time anyway. You say you just want to be friends, but you always come up to my room and you let my cock do this to you every week!" I was so turned on by it all, as Alex told me to do this and to say these very words.

Susan was moaning and she started to speak but I spanked her hard on her ass cheek, and said, "Tell me you want to be fucked by me. 'Scott, I like it when you fuck me every week'. Say it!" I pulled up her hair, so I could see her face. She started to say it but it was too soft. I spanked her butt again, "Louder!" It turned me on thinking that Alex wanted me to do this to our new slut slave.

Susan started to object as I continued to thrust into her. "Don't say no, you slut!" as I rammed my cock into her pussy, which was getting wet by the minute. After awhile, I turned her over then I tore her blouse open, roughly removing that and her bra. I squeezed her small boobs roughly, bit the nipples, kissed her roughly, then proceeded to tie her hands above her head with a pair of nylon stockings. She didn't object at all. In fact, she had a crazed, aroused look on her face. Then I proceeded to remove her leggings and shoes, and tie her ankles. Her pussy was wet but a bit red from getting abuse from my 7 inch cock but I didn't care. Alex wanted me to hurt her, and it turned me on.

I turned her over on the bed, putting her pelvis on a pillow, exposing her ass to me. I undressed fully and proceeded to straddle her legs. I put lube on my pointer finger and with my other hand, parted her ass as I plunged my finger in and out of her butt hole. She yelped in surprise but after awhile, she started moaning and enjoying it. I leaned forward and whispered to her, "See, you're a slut, Susan. Say you like it!" She said it, and I then plunged two fingers into her butt hole this time. She started objecting and saying no, but I kept at it.

I was so aroused because I was acting this out exactly like Alex told me to. It was so erotic and it felt like my dear Alex was in the room herself, directing Susan and me like puppets. I stopped finger fucking Susan's butt and got some ice cubes from the bucket. She was still moaning and seemed to be aroused by the physical assault on her behind. I took some of the smaller pieces of ice and started rubbing them around her butt hole and put them in. She gasped and this aroused her even more as the ice trickled from her butt hole to her cunt.

I flipped Susan over and put her head near the edge of the bed. I let her head hang and I started fucking her mouth, just as Alex told me too. My cock was in its 7 inch glory but surprisingly, she could take the whole thing in! It was very arousing to see my cock and balls inside her mouth and she didn't even gag. It was obvious that the slut had done this before and she could deep throat!

I kept gently moving my cock in and out and it was very wet. Finally, I took it out and made Susan kneel down on the floor, her hands and ankles still tied, according to Alex's script. Then I stood over her and started jacking off, my cum hitting her cheeks, eyes, nose, mouth. Some of it went into her mouth and I told her to swallow it. She objected, but I smeared it into her mouth anyway. When the last of my jism came out, I held the back of her head roughly and told her, "Clean me up, my little slut Susan. Lick me clean," which were exactly the words Alex wanted me to say.

Susan looked spent and tired, but she also looked crazily aroused. I untied her and sent her to the bathroom to shower. It was nearly 10 pm. After she was done, I showered too and dressed up in a shirt and shorts. I sat on the desk chair and called Housekeeping to freshen up the room, while Susan silently sat and watched TV. When the staff had gone, I asked Susan to undress. She was confused because she thought we would lie down on the fresh sheets to rest. She said she was tired, but I told her, "You just promised me earlier that you would do everything I say, my little slut," I smiled, and with that, she started removing her clothes.

I went to her and tied up her ankles with some nylons. Then I tied her hands but this time, I asked her to sit at the foot of the desk, her bare ass touching the floor, and I tied her hands to the leg of the desk. I put a gag on her mouth to keep her quiet. She was waiting in anticipation for my next move and I could see she was again getting aroused. Her legs her parted, and I could see her pussy was starting to become moist again. But I just sat there, checking my phone.

A few minutes later, I received a text message, and right on cue, my beautiful Alex arrived.

ALEX

I flew in with the ticket that Scott gave me, and headed to the hotel that he had booked for this very special night, the night I would be turning Scott's whore into our sex slave and Scott as my puppet. It gave me an intoxicating sense of power to be doing this. I was excited about what he was doing to our slut slave, and if he followed my instructions to the letter, it should be a really humiliating and debasing experience, just as she deserved...and just as he deserved, and yet he didn't even know it.

I went up to his hotel room and rang the doorbell. I was wearing a classy black dress with a V neckline, ¾ sleeves, knee length. I wore black stacked, open toe heels. My hair was perfect, and so were my red nails. I wore six twisted strands of small white pearls as a choker around my neck, drawing attention to my face, even though I had a hint of a cleavage. I pulled a small black leather suitcase and a black designer bag. All very elegant, classy and understated, unlike Scott's whore.

Scott opened the door and he was so happy to see me. "Alex!" he hugged me and kissed me tenderly. "I missed you so much, baby," and we just hugged and kissed there for like a full minute. My insides melted; I had missed Scott so much too.

I walked in and saw poor, naked Susan, gagged by the desk. "Who is this pathetic little thing?" I asked, as if I didn't know. "It's our slut slave, darling," Scott said. "Ah, the drama queen who tells you every week she doesn't want to be fucked, but ends up in your room anyway, " I said disdainfully. "So did you punish the poor little thing the way I wanted you to?" I asked. Scott said, "Yes, my love, according to the script, but I am not sure she has learned her lesson." I said, looking down at Susan who was wide eyed and surprised. "Okay then. Let her watch and maybe I'll punish her later when I'm bored," I said nonchalantly.

Scott kissed me on the lips, softly, slowly. He just held me there and hugged me. "Oh baby, I miss you sooo much. I'm sorry for all this," And I said, "Shh, it doesn't matter right now, " I said, as I relished his kisses. "Let's make love." And we did. Scott kissed me tenderly; I always loved his kisses. He started softly, tentatively and later, with tongue, but always gentle. He nuzzled my neck, something I always loved and which gave me goose pimples, making my nipples hard. I thrust my hips into his.

He unzipped my dress, slowly letting it fall to the ground. I glanced at the slave slut, and I could see her wince. I could see how she saw the visible shift in the air, how Scott had turned from a sadistic master, who tormented her, to a considerate, tender lover who made love, not sex, to the girlfriend that he loved.

I was wearing a black lace push up bra that flattered my small boobs, and matching Brazilian cut lace panties that showed off my firm butt cheeks. Scott caressed my hips, arms and my abdomen, before caressing my back to carefully remove my bra. I removed his shirt and shorts, freeing his semi erect cock. Scott pulled down my panties slowly, kneeling as he did, kissing my waxed mound lovingly. He threw my panties on the bed. I was just down to wearing heels and my pearl necklace. "I want you," he said hungrily as he looked at my eyes intently, while kneeling down before me.

Scott stood up, and I looked into his eyes, "I want YOU." I knelt down on the carpet. Scott got a pillow and put it under my knees. He stood with his legs apart, and I licked his balls and shaft, from the bottom to the top, like licking an ice cream cone in the heat of a summer day. Scott looked at Susan while I was licking and teasing his cock.

I did this a few more times while holding his balls with my left hand, and holding his shaft with my right. His cock and balls were so wet with my spit. I always knew Scott liked me kneeling down to give him head; it gave him a sense of power to look down at me, with his cock in my mouth, and best of all, naked and in heels and jewelry. I did this for a full 30 minutes, loving his cock with my tongue and hands, playing with the balls and squeezing them, and massaging the shaft up and down while sucking the tip of his cock. I took in the whole 7 inches of his cock, until the back of my throat. I could tell Scott was sooo aroused and he had missed my blow job so much. "Baby, you're the best! I love it how you love my cock," Scott said, rolling his head backward.

He was about to cum, but he held back. He led me to the bed and we lay down. All this time, the slut slave was tied to the desk and we made her watch. We ignored her most times, except for a few times when we cursorily gave her a look. She was quietly watching the whole time. Scott and I made love tenderly, mostly face to face, holding the connection with our eyes. Oh how I missed him! Scott ate me, softly, slowly, licking, teasing, darting his tongue into my wetness down there. He loved making love to me face to face. He loved saying, "You're so beautiful, Alex. Love me with your eyes," while he worshipped my body.

He was buried deep inside me, him on top while I wrapped my legs around his back. He started thrusting faster, with an insatiable hunger and sense of urgency, while I gripped his cock with my pussy, intermittently. Finally he cried out, "Ooohhhh, Alexxxx..." and we came together. He continued to thrust into me, though slower this time, and we basked in the vibrations of our joint ecstasy. Oh how I missed Scott and he missed me too. He looked intently at my eyes and said, "Oh, Alex...I love you...and I'm sorry," and he buried his face into my neck, as I stroked his sexy, blonde hair.

He then pulled out and propped up the pillows, as we sat up against them and kissed some more, stroking each other's bodies. We kissed, whispering and nuzzling, just as lovers do. The slut slave was quietly watching. Then Scott had an idea. "I think our slave needs to do some work. She needs to clean us up."

Scott and I didn't talk about this and it certainly wasn't part of the script, but I liked how he was taking charge. Scott got up to untie Susan's hands and ankles. She didn't react much and seemed to be relieved. Scott removed the gag on her mouth, and she stood up weakly and drank some water from a glass on the desk.

"Susan, I want you to clean up Alex. Lick and suck her pussy until it's free of my cum," Scott said assertively. "C'mon my little slut, do it. I know you want to," as he pushed her towards the bed.

Susan climbed up the bed. I was unsure how this would go. Scott went behind me so I could lie against his chest, and said softly, "Darling, just spread your legs, lean back and let the slave do it," he smiled mischievously. The thought aroused me. It would be my first time to have a woman lick me there.

Susan started licking my outer labia, eventually sucking them so she could clean up the sweat and love juices. She spread my labia apart, then went on to lick my inner labia, and the insides of my pussy, sucking up all of Scott's cum that was still there. Scott started playing with my nipples and kissing my neck. Susan then sucked my perineum and my butthole. I started moaning and throwing my head back. It felt exquisite! I don't know which aroused me more, the fact that a woman was cleaning my pussy and butthole with her tongue, or that Scott had ordered his whore to do it.