Our Wonderful Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the most erotic thing I've ever felt in my life. Another man's cock beside my own entering my wife's sweet cunt. It was such a tight fit, we really had to work at it to both squeeze into that tight pussy. Jim had to add a little lubrication to make it work, I wasn't really sure that we could pull this off as Mary was so tight.

It's amazing how much her pussy stretched as it conformed to our cocks.

Mary screamed as he forced his cock in, I felt her tense as her mouth opened almost in shock with how it felt.

She was gasping and moaning with pleasure, maybe a little pain as we both were in. I couldn't believe my cock was sliding side by side with another man's cock in my wife's pussy, she was loving it.

Mary continued moaning and whimpering as we were moving in rhythm in her pussy. We were all moaning almost in unison as nobody wanted to change positions. We sounded like three animals each moaning, grunting and groaning with pleasure.

Jim's cock felt so good as it was moving in and out of Marys' pussy along side mine. I have no idea how we did it but we were both fucking her tight little cunt at the same time.

I was really letting myself go at this point, reaching for Jim's cock to make sure it didn't slip out. Jim had mine in his hand as well guiding me in and out at the same time.

Mary was also trying to get a hand in on this as she was aware of what we were doing. I could tell we were all turned on touching each other as we were all joined together enjoying her pussy.

A few times I had to stop moving just to keep from cumming as Jim was pounding her pussy from behind. We fucked like this for what seemed like a half hour, being careful not to hurt Mary. Each of us was getting into a slow rhythm of fucking her in her lovely, sweet pussy together.

We stopped a few times to squirt a little lubricant on our cocks, just to make sure nobody got hurt even though her juices were flowing with each orgasm she had.

At one point Jim began stroking my cock as my cock was sliding in and out and I found myself doing the same with him. I'm totally straight but this just felt so natural at the time.

I'm certain he was feeling as much pleasure from my cock rubbing against his as I was. Mary's hands were almost guiding us to touch each others' cocks as we fucked her pussy.

We were now all three moaning and talking dirty to one another as we fucked.

"You're such a nasty little slut honey," I whispered to her.

She moaned, "I love being your little cum slut. I love this so much, having two sexy men all to myself."

I don't know how many different positions we got into that night but let's just say every fantasy Mary and I ever had thinking another man joining us was fulfilled.

I had never touched another man and neither had Jim but by the end of the night we were guiding each others' cocks in and out of Mary's pussy and mouth. She was like a nymphomaniac as she just seemed she couldn't get enough. She was our slut for the night, doing anything and everything we asked.

She sucked the taste of herself from Jim's cock as well as mine many times throughout the night. Each time Jim or I would kiss her we could taste each others' salty taste on her lips as our pre-cum was flowing. Everything just seemed so right and natural that night, so uninhibited and raw.

It was all about pure sexual satisfaction for three consenting adults and I was loving watching my wife, sharing her with another man.

She was going where I never though she'd go before, totally letting go of all inhibitions. She was giving this man the pleasure she's been giving to me for years.

After two and a half hours of pure sexual bliss, I knew I was going to fuck Mary hard from behind and cum in her pussy as Jim's cock was again being worked by her lovely lips. She has always loved me cumming from that position as I'm able to drive my cock deep into.

To my surprise Jim changed positions and slid under Mary and started licking her pussy as my cock was gliding in and out. I could feel his tongue run up and down my cock as it was going in and out of Mary's pussy.

This is definitely something I had never experienced but I must say it felt wonderful. Although it was definitely not something I was willing to do in return, that was just a bit too much for me.

We were two totally straight guys doing things we never thought we would. I knew I couldn't last any longer and grunted "I'm going to fucking cum!"

As I came waves of pleasure went through me like never before as I felt like I was an exploding volcano, building pressure deep within me as Jim licked the same hole I was fucking. I was pushing my cock in as far as I could, as hard as I could, as fast as I could.

Mary was screaming with pleasure as I began erupting, with such force that I'm sure Mary could feel cum splashing deep inside her pussy. I came more than I think I ever had before.

Jim said, "Holy shit, you're cumming a lot." as my cum was oozing from her pussy.

I swear I came for an entire minute and quivered for another minute after I was finished cumming. She was so wet from my cum as it oozed from her cunt.

I collapsed on the bed thoroughly spent as Jim Mounted Mary and began fucking her harder than I've ever seen anyone fuck. He was grunting and she was practically screaming in orgasm as he pushed his big cock in and out of her. He was fucking her so hard that her entire body was moving up and down in the bed at least a foot. The bed was pounding against the wall, surely giving our neighbors next door a thrill as well.

He was attacking her pussy like an animal. Jim them started to moan and I knew he was about to cum. Jim pulled out just before he came as I thought he wanted to watch his cum shoot on my wife's big tits. I was wrong.

Jim then positioned himself so his cock was in my wife's face as she hungered for it and began stroking and sucking Jim feverishly. Jim was moaning and grunting like a wild animal, rocking back and forth . He was forcing his cock deep within Mary's mouth, surely throat fucking her as I could hear her gag on each push.

She never withdrew or tried to escape him as I could tell he was cumming in her mouth. I could actually hear the cum choking Mary as she forced his cock deep into her throat.. As Jim was shooting cum into her mouth in spasms, she pulled away as he continued shooting with force onto her face, her hair, on her tits and all over the bed. Mary continued stroking him and putting his cock back in her mouth until the last drop of cum was released from his fantastic cock.

I think he came more than I did as he kept cumming in waves and she kept lapping it up, even lifting her tits to her mouth to lap the cum from them. I don't think my little cum slut wife missed a drop as I could even see cum on her chin. She actually wiped her chin with her finger and licked off the finger, not wanting to miss anything.

I really thought I'd feel a little jealousy at this point but was more turned on then I've ever been. My wife had just given me and another man the best sex of our lives.

As we all cleaned up and dressed over the next fifteen minutes or so we were already discussing meeting again. I was hard again before he left and was ready to fuck but he had to leave.

"I think we've found our boy toy," Mary said to me.

"That was so fucking hot, I can't wait to do it again," said Jim as we were all packing our overnight bags to leave for home.

Jim left before we did. We undressed and fucked again. This time a romantic, missionary position fuck. I kept telling Mary how much I loved her as she said the same to me, over and over. I erupted again as hard as I did the first time, holding Mary as tightly as possible.

It was a wonderful night, probably never to be duplicated again. We were certainly going to try but this memorable night would always be one of our favorites.

We have plans of meeting Jim again in the future but think it would be difficult to ever surpass the feeling of that night.

We're still searching for that one guy who we can call our special friend to visit with us from time to time.

In the meantime, we'll keep looking and trying. Half the fun is searching for the perfect fuck and we'll keep looking......and fucking. Maybe our next adventure will be with you...

12